Keyblade War: The Goodbye of Friends and Omens of Omega

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The consumers fully surrounded the island and all started charging in, there was no way out now as the soldiers started fighting the consumers, doing their best to keep changing their tactics and attacks. The massive cannon on the station started to charge to its minaml power level, it started aiming at the main island on destiny islands.

2. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion was too busy fighting off the consumers to notice what was going on above. Raxtion charged his electrical attacks and fired at as many consumers as he could. When that stopped working he began using his Spirit Sword to fend them off.

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The consumer started putting distance between themselves and the defenders, a dark portal opened between the two groups as a young boy came out it. "Hello" he said plainly.

4. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion was confused with the sudden movement of the consumers "Are they retreating?" Raxtion then looked at the boy. "Get out of here, kid! This is dangerous!"

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"We are not dangerous, we just want you to join us in our lonlieness" the boy said to Raxtion "Other wise he will come out and hurt me if you don't join me" the boy added as he looked over the defenders "Just like he did before"

6. Ansem59 Chaser

"What?" Raxtion asked in confusion. What was this kid talking about? And who was this 'he' that the boy mentioned. Raxtion looked over the defenders to where the boy was looking.

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Join us so that you no longer have to be lonly" the boy preached to the defenders.

8. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion didn't say a word. He remained silent for a second... but only for a second. Raxtion then charged at the boy and sliced him in half with his Spirit Sword.

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

A soon as Raxtion's blade made contact the consumers started charging again as the boy vanished, inside Raxtion's head the sound of the Black Phantom's taunting laughter echoed.

10. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion was not going to let the Black Phantom get to him. "It was a trick men! There's nothing that consumers hold for you... only death." stated Raxtion, as he got ready, once again for the onslaught.

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

As the battle went on a blue runic symbol appeared around Raxtion, all the consumers inside the rune were erased from existance as a dark presence literly pulled itself out of Raxtion, its darkness was immense and could be felt worlds away "I am done hiding in you" a familair voice said to Raxtion as the presence started to take form.

12. Ansem59 Chaser

"NO!!!!" yelled Raxtion as he tried to contain the darkness within him.

13. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The darkness took form as a young cloacked male with black eyes and pale skin with long hair, a consumer ran right it and the creature simply raised a hand and shot a beam of darkness that destroyed the consumer and everything behind it, it negated their adapting ability. "Its been a while Raxtion" the creature said as it streatched and aimed its hand at the secret place "Boom" its said slowly as the whole cave was destroyed in a dark explosion.

14. Ansem59 Chaser

Music

Raxtion could only gasp in sheer horror at what he was just witnessing... His greatest nightmare had come true and was obviously set in destroying everything that they had worked for. The more Raxtion thought about it, the more he lost hope. In their most dire hour, they had only been thrown another curse instead of a blessing...

15. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The consumers started retreating at the mear pressence of the creature "I must thank you raxtion, you made this reunion of ours possible" The creature mocked, he aimed his hand towards the fleeing consumers and let out another beam of darkness "Now where are the others?" it asked Raxtion.

Phantom looked at his console in pure fear, unable to move at what he could see happening on the world below.

16. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion's mind refused to function... only stuck in silence by pure and unimaginable fear. Raxtion stood with his mouth wide open, shaking in terror, but unable to speak.

17. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The creature shook its head and caused an explosion infront of Raxtion, sending him flying back "HEY! I aske dyou a question" the creature said to Raxtion, around them majority of the defenders got ready to attack the creature.

18. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion screamed, not in pain, but in horror. Raxtion then regained his sense after he hit the ground. He got back up and then motioned to the soldiers to stay back. "NO! Stay back! ALL OF YOU! If anyone's fighting him, it's me and me alone!" Raxtion then looked back at the all too familiar creature "They're gone... maybe even dead. All of them. I'm the only one that's left." said Raxtion, feeling even more uneasy as he said it.

19. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Shame, I was looking foward to getting pay back, oh and the other parts, but I guess I will take it all out on you" the creature said to Raxtion as the soldiers backed off.

20. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion got into a defensive position ready for the creature to strike. He readied his blade, readied his heart, and readied his soul... For he knew that even though he was ready... nothing would save him from this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.