Keyblade War: The Goodbye of Friends and Omens of Omega

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Don't tell me your honestly that suprised" Phantoma said to Raxtion, ignoring the others "So it has come o this, the eleventh hour" he said to Raxtion.

2. Ansem59 Chaser

"Well, I suppose I'm not surprised that it is YOU out of all people." said Raxtion, honestly. "And what do you mean by eleventh hour?"

3. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Atem stepped forward and stood right next Raxtion, pushing Nemo, Sophie, and Abel behind him so he could be more protective.
    " Raxtion who is that?" Atem whispered to Raxtion.

4. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion turned to the kids "It's alright, he's a friend." Raxtion then turned to Phantoma "Although, I don't think I've ever been told your name...?"

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Its Phantoma, seriously you are all morons if you don't remember me, I have kind of ruined your lives" Phantoma said casually "As for the eleventh hour, we are on the verge of all being taken out by the consumers" he add casually.

6. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion then smiled "You didn't ruin my life, at least. It's been a pleasure knowing you." Raxtion then looked at the children "So, Phantoma, what did you have in mind to stop the consumers?"

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"I have a few plans, my main one requires a little bit more time, and then the elixers will be ready to use" Phatoma said leaving the control room and heading into the station.

8. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion followed, then turned back, gave the kids the motion to follow, then turned back and followed Phantoma.

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

Atem seemed a little hesitant about following Raxtion and the strange man who apparently Raxtion some how knew but never knew his name before. Atem went ahead as Sophie pushed Abel along and Nemo walked up alongside Nemo as they boarded the station.

An hour before . . .

Before the consumers could swallow them up, the adults of the group made a last attempt to save eachother by opening up a portal, they didn't even bother to care where it would lead, but as long as the only child and heavily pregnant Nuthura were alright that wouldn't matter. Before going inside Dante had dragged Mixt inside without caring if he resisted or not and forced him to come along. The portal void was long and strangely dark for some reason so Nuthura held a light in her palm they walked along. Nuthura's round maternal bump illuminated by the light,Her ten year-old daughter Persephone clinging to her father Riku's side and Dante walking side to side with Aia leaving Mixt to trail behind the group.
    " Mother I am scared." Persephone whispered as Nuthura quieted her down as they walked through the darkness.
    " I know dear I know, but we must keep going." Just as soon as she said that a chilling light appeared in the distance showing that was at last a open portal to someplace that wasn't destroyed by the consumes yet. As the small group drew into view of the area Nuthura swiped her hand through mid air in front of her opening a exit to the otherside. When the group entered they found themselves in a large silver room decorated by strange technology of all sorts.
    " This place looks familiar." Dante exclaimed as made motioned for Mixt to draw near. Off in the distance , upon a simple pale altar a woman lay unconscious upon a metal slab. She wearing nothing but a simple black cream colored dress.
    " Is that who I think it is?" Dante said as he and the others rushed forward towards the woman.
    " It's Mother !!" Nuthura commented first drawing near to her and putting her hand on Phisoxa's temple.
    " She isn't dead, but shes not conscious either, Mother wake up !!" She said trying to shake her awake, but Phisoxa wouldn't wake up, it was as if she were in a deep sleep. " Shes not waking up, what is wrong with her? And why isn't she fading anymore? Mixt !! Do you have any idea what is wrong with her?" Nuthura said crying out in desperation as she sunk down to her knees holding Phisoxa's hand near the altar.

Meanwhile . . .

Phisoxa was surrounded by nothing but a strange blue chilly aura, it was neither light or darkness. Whispers could be heard off in the distance as Phisoxa seemed to be sinking into nothing. Her eyes were open already and she was already conscious but she seemed to let the current take her and didn't bother to move, she thought that maybe this was the end for her.
    " So this is it, this is the end . . .I can finally rest . . . after years of pain and suffering . . . finally done . . . but why now? My family is in trouble, Mixt and Atem still spar with eachother . . . I have failed . . . miserably and utterly . . . failed to save them . . . failed to save them like so many . . ." Phisoxa said uttered softly her thoughts upon her lips as she slowly drifted down and landed in a area of suspension as her a tear rolled down her cheek. But then suddenly she found herself laying down in tall grass looking up at the sky above. She quickly sat up and looked around, a young woman who resembled her as a teenager sat on a wooden swing under a willow tree swinging in silence.
    " Has my life started to flash before my eyes?" Phisoxa wondered out loud as the young woman stopped swinging and looked up at her.
    " What are you talking about, we haven't died just yet, we are only asleep, we are only dreaming." The girl said as Phisoxa got up and walked over to the willow tree a confused look on her face.
    " I'm not dead? Why am I asleep then? Why can't I wake up?"
    " Because your heart can only be allowed to wake up if your eldest son and husband's hearts come back together again, because it seems your consciousness,soul, and your body are on two separate planes that happen to run parallel in space and time. Only your son and husband's hearts are strong enough to replace the bonds that had once lay between your body and your soul. For your son is born of your flesh so he holds your body, while your Husband remains the target of your love so he holds your heart within his."

10. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The station was full of refugees that had escaped the consumer. Phantoma lead the group to one of its many control rooms.

11. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion looked at all the refugees. "This is all that's left? Man, I can't believe how bad it's gotten..." Raxtion then wondered to himself why Phisoxa and Mixt didn't stop this all from happening... Then Raxtion stopped. He remembered how Mixt had turned on them... Phisoxa must have been dealing with Mixt all of that time. However... Raxtion looked at the survivors. "I can't believe they didn't stop this." Raxtion continued to follow Phantoma.

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"They were so self absorbed that the world came to an end" Phantoma said to Raxtion as the lights in the control room opened, the room lacked personel, but most of the consuls were on. It was like they all just got up and left the room.

13. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion saddened. He felt somewhat alone. Even though Phantoma and the kids were with him... It just wasn't the same as fighting alongside Mixt, Phisoxa, and Robbie. Hell, Raxtion would even settle for Nny... Raxtion looked in the room and realized that Phantoma's situation was not that different. Phantoma had been abandoned as well. Phantoma needed help and Raxtion was ready to help him.

14. Love Kingdom Keeper

Atem seemed a bit confused.
    " What do you mean by who didn't stop this? Is there more stuff I should know about?" Atem said walking closer to Raxtion.

15. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Ok, everyone, hop on a console and do what the console says" Phantoma said as he sat down on the main control chair.

16. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion turned and looked at Atem, then looked away. "Your mother went off to find your Father, but ultimately let the consumers get as far as they have now. Your mother could have stopped it, but was too interested in doing other things. And that mistake has lead us to where we are now."
    Raxtion then walked to a console and got on. Ready to do as Phantoma instructed.

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

Atem slammed his fist in the wall.
    " My father's choice was his, but my Mother, do you think she could even try fighting with my father trying to hunt her and her family down? How the hell do you think my mother can focus on the consumers while leaving her back wide open to my father. He would have done the same he did decades ago to her, killed her while her back was turned !! Honestly my mother was cornered one here !!!"
    Nemo put his hand on Atem's shoulder.
    " Atem calm down its alright, its the past."

18. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Your mother is the reason the consumers are hear!" Phantoma yelled at Atem "If she had just let me kill her then none of this would be happening" Phantoma added as he operated the stations controls.

19. Love Kingdom Keeper

Atem tightened his fist with anger as he shook free of Nemo's grasp.
    " You tried to kill my mother huh? Yet you people act like it was her job to take care of the consumers? Just because they are attracted to her means that its instantly her job to be the hero? Shes my mother for god's sake, she has been the hero for like two decades and yet you people act like its repeatedly her responsibility to save everything? And let you kill her? Why would she let you anyways?"

20. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Well she didn't, she kept running away" Phantoma said "And the reason why everything is her responsibilty is simple, she was never meant to exist, I just tried to correct that error"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.