just wanted to say

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Stardust, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Stardust Chaser

for all of you who are about to start, just starting, or have started school... (or whatever), best wishes for the upcoming academic year ~ and for those of you not in school, or otherwise dealing with other things, the same for your current endeavors as well!

I recently realized that I really am enjoying school for the first time in my life. It's a really liberating/refreshing feeling for me as someone who had an extremely rough time with school until starting college. Not saying it isn't hard or some things don't make me want to pull my hair out, or that it might not change, or that I don't miss some things from years past, but... Yeah. I dunno. As an overall experience it's sort of like, wow, I'm actually kind of looking forward to things.

I know that I'm extremely fortunate in feeling this way now and not everyone is so lucky. I definitely haven't always been. So all the best to you khv. I hope you are having an excellent weekend.

2. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I remember having an easier time in college than I did in 6-12th grades( Junior High through High School). I remember it being a more casual environment. I could wear what I wanted. Hell, I could show up in sweatpants and a big comfy sweatshirt if I wanted. I didn't need to dress to impress anyone.

I remember the professors were really cool, especially my psych professors.

There wasn't really any sort of annoying hierarchy. No one was really better than anyone else. Everyone was just doing their work to get their degree. No one tried to piss off the teachers because it was funny.

I kind of miss it actually since going into the workforce. I know going back is always an option since my current degree is pretty much just a fancy piece of paper on my wall in a frame.

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Well said.

Also, we should talk more.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I felt this was kinda relevant

So ya everyone, best of luck if you're going back to school tomorrow or whenever like I am, just remember that at the end of the day no matter how bad school is you can always come back to your friends at KH-Vids and get cheered back up.