ITT: We post songs that make us feel.

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Advent, Oct 15, 2014.

1. 61 No. B

transcendent

angry. really ****ing angry.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

3. The Fuk? Dead

By feels, I mean the good kind

4. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

5. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Secret of Mana's soundtrack is fangtastic! It's one of those hidden gems that's easily overlooked.

I find it really hard to chose one that stands out above the rest - I can't think of one song I don't like in the entire soundtrack - but this one usually gets me.

I could list so many from this game! ;__;

Same goes for FFIX.

7. Misty gimme kiss

y'all aren't EXPLAINING at all now WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT

You know how sometimes you listen to a song a lot during a period of your life and from then on you just constantly associate that song with that time? It's quite difficult, for me, because this is a beautiful song -- one of the best -- by my favorite band, and I can't seem to entirely disassociate it from my senior year of high school -- the album released on November 14th but I got it early as a preorder bonus, probably on the 7th. Either way, not long before my birthday, and it was one of the saddest birthdays I've ever had. The entire evening all I could do was think back to my 16th, how I couldn't stop smiling, how I felt so surrounded by love and friendship and understanding, and how bleak this year felt. I felt trapped in my town, in my school, with the few friends I'd held onto but was trying to slither myself away from. Though not yet aware of it I'd fallen quite hard for someone who would never love me back, not that I resented them for it, but had I known how they would react and treat me in the wake of it... I don't want to say it'd change my feelings, in fact I'm quite sad to say it wouldn't have. It was sick love, desperate love, love you could only feel when you're at your very lowest point; love that somehow found a way to be selfless and selfish at the same time.

I earned my emo cred with that one and really, what'd you expect from an album called Hello Sadness?

And the next one? The next one is the song that saw me out of it.

"Well I don't wish that I was dead,
    A very old friend of mine once said that either way you look at it,
    you have your fits,
    I have my fits,
    but feeling is good.
    And confusion's not a kidney stone in my brain,
    if we're miscommunicating, do we feel the same?
    Well either way you look at it, you have your fits, I have my fits, but feeling is good."

8. Hayabusa Venomous

So....I think this thread could seriously use spoiler tags. It can be taxing on slower rigs & browsers to have all of these YouTube videos embedded.

9. Trigger hewwo uwu