In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Therity used Basic Attack on Crystallarax. With Strength and Weapon she did 22 damage.
    Ander used Fire on Crystallarax. He did 4 damage, but with a bonus he did 6 damage. With Magic and Weapon he did 29 damage.
    Charlotte used Blitz on Crystallarax. She attacked twice dealing 5 damage each (total 10). With Strength and Weapon she did 28 damage.
    Dale used Cura on Ra and Gaius. They were healed for 31.
    Crystallarax went down.

Crystallarax used Dying Frenzy. She did 8 damage, but with Strength, Fangs and Claws, Tail and Magic 62 damage.

Crystallarax:
    [​IMG]

HP: 0
    Weapons: Fangs and Claws (5-15), Tail (10-15)
    Abilities:
    Tail Sweep: Everyone is hit by a sweep of Crystallarax’s tail. (5-15) Strength and Speed and Tail (Divides)
    Ice Gale: Crystallarax breathes a huge storm of ice at the guild members. (1-10) Magic (True Damage)
    Shred: A guild member is stuck by the Dragon’s claws. (5-15) Strength and Fangs and Claws
    Ice Surge: A concentrated stream of ice hits a guild member. (5-20) Magic
    Dying Frenzy: When Crystallarax is defeated, she will lash out with everything (1-10). Strength, Fangs and Claws, Tail, Magic.
    Strength: 20
    Speed:10
    Defence: 25
    Magic: 15

As Crystallarax raged, the ground began to crumble. Each flailing strike smashed parts of the stone down to the levels below. It wasn't long before the entire ground collapsed beneath them, unable to support the raging Dragon. They fell through the temple, the dragon smashing through the stone until they all fell through the hole from earlier and landed in the cave. From within its glacial prison, Deliora watched them all. When everyone recovered, they could see the twitching Dragon surrounding Boreal's cocoon. A crack appeared in the centre, and it split down the middle. Boreal stepped out. He was winged, with a an icy tail with icy spikes at the end and razor sharp claws of ice on his hands. He looked at Crystallarax and sighed.
    "You did well, old friend." Boreal said sadly, before Crystallarax burst into a shower of fine crystals (Think the SAO death effect), light reflecting and refracting in rainbow colours as they dissipated in the air. He turned around and looked at the Dale, who quickly resummoned the broken Ice Shields. "It's time this ended. I've had enough of your intrusions in my business!" He walked forwards and spread his wings. He jumped into the air and beat the icy appendages behind him, taking flight.
    "Goodbye, Sapphire Eclipse." He spoke.

Boreal
    [​IMG]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(344)
    Weapon: Frozen Claws (Always attack four, 12 damage), Iced Tail (Always attacks once, 40 damage)
    Abilities:

Aerial
    Iced Tempest: Creates a blizzard of icy shards and launches them all at the guild. Deals 25 damage. Magic.
    Hail: A concentrated burst of ice directed at a single target. 30 damage. Magic.
    Frost Blade: Boreal creates a blade of ice and slices a guild member with it. 20 damage. Strength, Speed.
    Cage of Pain: Traps a guild member in a cage and leeches their life. 30 damage. Magic. Damage given to Boreal as health. Must be released before attacking.
    Vengeful Wyrm: Spawns a Vengeful Wyrm.

Dale-
    Hatred’s Scythe: Dale and then the Guild Members are struck by a huge scythe of ice. 50 damage, 25 given as AoE. Strength.
    Ice Judgement: Grabs Dale, flies him up high and with a blast of ice shoots him down to the ground. 70 damage. Magic.
    Cage of Revenge: Traps Dale in a cage and leeches his life. 80 damage. Magic. Damage given to Boreal as health. Must be released before attacking.

GroundFrost Nova: Deals 20 damage. May stun guild members so they cannot attack for a turn. Magic. True damage.
    Iced Citadel: Boreal gains an icy carapace. Gains a 100 health Ice Armour.
    Cage of Isolation: A guild member cannot attack for a turn.
    Tail Sweep: Boreal sweeps his ice tail. 25 damage. Strength and Weapon. Damage is distributed across guild members.
    Crystal Swipe: Boreal targets a guild members and slices them with his claws. 1-10 damage
    Vengeful Drake: Summons a Vengeful Drake.

Dale-
    Brother’s Bane: Creates an ice whip and strikes Dale down with it. Hits 2-5 times dealing 1-20 damage each.
    Chains of Submission: Dale’s damage is reduced by 3/4. 25 damage. Magic. Damage given to Boreal as health.
    Reaping Scythe: Dale and then the Guild Members are struck by a huge scythe of ice. 40 damage, 35 given as AoE. Strength.

Strength: 15
    Speed: 8
    Defence: 30
    Magic: 20

Gaius

Ice Shield: (50)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (31)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(45)
    Ability Slots:
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)

Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 16(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 0
    Magic: 5

Therity

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+12)
    Ability Slots:
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)

Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 4(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 0(+3)(+3)

Ander

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+25)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)

Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)

Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 11(+5)

Ra

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (26)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(91)(+3)(+30)
    Ability Slots: (4)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD

Item Slot: (3)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 14(+6)

Dale

HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(100)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(221)
    Ability Slots:
    (9)Lightning Storm: The user creates a sphere of lightning between their hands, sending dangerous lightning bolts in every direction (50 MP, 50 damage + 20 AoE)
    (7)Thunder Bullets: The user generates lightning around their fist, from which many small, yet destructive lightning orbs are fired at a high speed (40 MP, 1-9 6 damage bullets)
    (7) Spica Hole: The user grabs and throws the enemy into the ground and, with the power of the throw, creates a circular hole in the ground, resulting in them being trapped in a pit. (25 damage, target cannot harm user for 1-3 turns, 45 MP)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (8) Blizzard Edge: Cloak yourself in ice and hit the enemy with a jumping attack, after which ice bursts from the ground for additional damage. (12 damage + 10 magic damage + freeze chance)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (5)Ice-Make: This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury.

Weapon: Dale's Staff (6-18)
    Improved Arming Sword (4-13)

Item Slots:

Strength: 14
    Speed: 7
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 23(+8)

Veilen

HP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+3)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(68)(+1)(+10)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)

Speed: 2
    Defense: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+2)

Charlotte

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon:
    Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD

Strength: 13
    Speed: 1(-1)

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  2. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    He was quite happy that he as able to take the dragon down. "Your dragon is down and you will be next." The wings were new but it did not matter.

Ander used Aero

3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

The man looked up at Boreal, who had now taken to the skies with his ice make magic. He seemed confident, but Ra could tell he was getting desperate. If he was breaking out all the stops in order to finish the fight, he must be getting close to running out of steam. "You cannot hide from us, Boreal. The sky is no friend of yours. You have already failed. You must now accept it." Ra said to their enemy. He tappes his staff against the ground, and an orb of wind shot from the tip. He would break his wings and pull him back down to the ground.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

The dragon Boreal had summoned was soundly defeated and as a result, the ground that they were standing on collapsed and sent Team King plus 3 fell back down into the cave with Deliora was still frozen. This time Veilen had landed on his feet and Boreal emerged from his from ice cocoon in a in a winged form as well as taking off into the skies.

"Say what you want, this fight is ours!" A flaming aura surrounded the blade as the tip was aimed towards Boreal. The flames all focused at the tip before firing a ball of fire towards the flying ice mage. If the wind attacks from Ra and Ander didn't succeeded in bringing him down, then at least he would be able to still harm him with his fire magic.

Making their way out of the library, Zephyr had taken a good couple of steps before the the last maid had come bursting through the library and then another wall. For a split second there, he was worried that he would have to fight her. That said, the hole that she'd created had prove otherwise with the others seemingly battling both Everlue and Virgo. Well, so much for that. "Right." Zephyr followed behind Aoki into hole Virgo had created and used Quick Blitz on the maid.

5. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

So
    Boreal was off the ground, which meant that Therity couldn't use Blitz. That sucked, her magic power was much weaker than her physical strength. Shaking her head, she looked back towards the sky. Even if she couldn't use her primary attack, she was still determined to do some damage. She held out her hand and pushed a gust of air towards her target.

Therity used Aero.

6. Skyheart Joker

After having felled his dragon, the group ended falling down back into the room with Deliora. It had appeared that they were getting ready to end the fight as Boreal seemed to not be pulling any punches against them now. With a icy body, he challenged the group and took flight. While Charlotte couldn't entirely hit him as it was, she still coated herself in a barrier surge and went to block for Dale.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Well I'm 16 right now." Leo started. He waited a bit before continuing on with his answers. "I joined the guild a year ago and I was lucky enough to take part and pass the S-Class trials." Naturally given his age there was some surprise about him becoming an S-class. Some surprise and even a bit of dismissal if he remembers correctly, but in the end it was he accepted and well here we are now.

At the mention of his parents, Leo let out a sigh. It wasn't an annoyed sigh due to the topic. That would just be unfair given how he had asked about her parents and she answered no problem. The sigh that Leo had let out had more of a hint of sadness. Not nearly as much compared to the remorse that was in his voice earlier, but it was still there.

"I don't remember much about my birth parents and as far and the one who raised me, I haven't seen him in quite some time. However if I had to take a guess, they would probably be proud of me." Despite what he had said it had still ended on a somewhat happy note. Least it wasn't as bad as it could've ended, that was for certain.

Zwei had done pretty much nothing while he sat at the bar. When he heard the sounds of someone cheering going on near him. He turned his head in the direction that he heard it and saw that Taylor had sat down at the bar. She looked bored from what he could tell. So he decided to go talk to her. He got up and headed over to where she was sitting before saying. "So you finished whatever it was you went off to do?"

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Home..." Thomas echoed quietly. He hadn't truly had a home since his mother died, and he found it just as hard to find somewhere he felt comfortable calling home. He didn't have the time to find another home, it would be a waste. "Yeah they seems really comfortable, like everyone is really close too." Thomas said at last.

Then the topic of needing a friend over a girlfriend came up. "I guess... but you know those times you just want a hug, or hold someone close through a hard time? You can't do that with just a friend. I mean I want both. It is nice to just talk but sometimes I want more. I want someone to care for me and that I can care for. A reason to fight I guess..." Thomas explained before his face turned slightly red hearing himself and all the things he was opening up to say. "Listen no one knows this side of me exists. Please don't tell anyone. I will never hear the end of it if Gaius finds out." Thomas said in a little more of an urgent tone.

[​IMG]
    Wow it didn't even take Leo a year to pass the S-class trials. It was certainly impressive. But then something occurred to her. "Wait, you were around my town four years ago during the attack, but you weren't even in the guild? No one ever comes to my town unless they are business men making deals with all the business men in town. That is all it is known for a trading center." She explained. They got guilds in a fair amount but that was because of the nature of their town it tended to get in trouble a lot with bandits and such desperate for the wealth that the town had.

Silvia sat quietly and listened to Leo talk about his parents, apparently he didn't know them. This made her curious about a lot of things to do with his parents and the man that apparently raised him but from the sadness in the tone of his voice, Silvia though it best not to asked about it. She didn't want to make Leo more upset in anyway, not after he had come over and helped her. "I have no doubt they would. Who wouldn't be proud of their son joining a guild to help people and making it to S-Class in less than a year." Silvia said trying to lighten the mood, she then looked around. "Besides it seems like you have found a family here. This place just gives off that vibe you know. One big happy family... I don't know if I fit into it but you seem to." Silvia encouraged.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Gaius used Fire on Boreal

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Well before I was an S-class, I was a traveling photographer. I was just passing through when the attack happened." He'd figured that he would be able to get some interesting pictures at a place that was a well now trading center. Not expecting there to be an attack to happen or anything, still it did and he ran away. Enough about that, he didn't want to start thinking about that again. He'd already managed to get it out of his head once and didn't want to start thinking about it again.

Hearing Silvia's words served the lift the faint yet looming dark cloud that was in his mind.
    "When you say it like that, it does sound like an impressive feat." Leo said, rubbing the back of his head. "Don't worry, you'll find your place here. It'll all about finding the right people to hang around the right people." If one could do that, then it should make fitting in an easier task. "I mean, you got Caliborn and I'm willing to help."

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Ander used Aero. He did 7 damage, but with Magic and Weapon he did 25 damage. Ander did not stun.
    Ra used Aero. He did 1 damage (lol). With Magic and Weapon he did 28 damage. He didn't stun either. (Turns out, Magic and Weapon really make up for things)
    Veilen used Fire. He did 4 damage, but with a bonus he did 6. With Magic and Weapon he did 19 damage.
    Therity used Aero. She did 4 damage. With Magic she did 9 damage. She doesn't stun either.
    Gaius used Fire on Boreal. He did 3 damage, but with Magic and a bonus he did 9 damage. (Bonus written wrong because I forgot about it at first)
    Dale used Lightning Storm. He did 49 damage, but with Magic and Weapon he did 86 damage.
    Charlotte's Barrier Surge protected Dale.
    Overall, they did 150 damage (With Defence).

Boreal used Iced Tempest. Everyone took 29 damage.
    Boreal used Hail on Ra. Ra took 41 damage.
    Boreal summoned a Vengeful Wyrm.

Vengeful Wyrm used Bite on Ra. It did 3 damage, but with Strength it did 14. Ra goes down.

"Hmm, plucked the bird's wings. Who among you is next, I wonder?"

Boreal
    [​IMG]
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(194)
    (Cyan, Purple, Red, Orange, Yellow, Dark Green, Green)
    Weapon: Frozen Claws (Always attack four, 12 damage), Iced Tail (Always attacks once, 40 damage)
    Abilities:

Aerial
    Iced Tempest: Creates a blizzard of icy shards and launches them all at the guild. Deals 25 damage. Magic.
    Hail: A concentrated burst of ice directed at a single target. 30 damage. Magic.
    Frost Blade: Boreal creates a blade of ice and slices a guild member with it. 20 damage. Strength, Speed.
    Cage of Pain: Traps a guild member in a cage and leeches their life. 30 damage. Magic. Damage given to Boreal as health. Must be released before attacking.
    Vengeful Wyrm: Spawns a Vengeful Wyrm.

Dale-
    Hatred’s Scythe: Dale and then the Guild Members are struck by a huge scythe of ice. 50 damage, 25 given as AoE. Strength.
    Ice Judgement: Grabs Dale, flies him up high and with a blast of ice shoots him down to the ground. 70 damage. Magic.
    Cage of Revenge: Traps Dale in a cage and leeches his life. 80 damage. Magic. Damage given to Boreal as health. Must be released before attacking.

GroundFrost Nova: Deals 20 damage. May stun guild members so they cannot attack for a turn. Magic. True damage.
    Iced Citadel: Boreal gains an icy carapace. Gains a 100 health Ice Armour.
    Cage of Isolation: A guild member cannot attack for a turn.
    Tail Sweep: Boreal sweeps his ice tail. 25 damage. Strength and Weapon. Damage is distributed across guild members.
    Crystal Swipe: Boreal targets a guild members and slices them with his claws. 1-10 damage
    Vengeful Drake: Summons a Vengeful Drake.

Dale-
    Brother’s Bane: Creates an ice whip and strikes Dale down with it. Hits 2-5 times dealing 1-20 damage each.
    Chains of Submission: Dale’s damage is reduced by 3/4. 25 damage. Magic. Damage given to Boreal as health.
    Reaping Scythe: Dale and then the Guild Members are struck by a huge scythe of ice. 40 damage, 35 given as AoE. Strength.

Strength: 15
    Defence: 30
    Magic: 20

Vengeful Wyrm:
    [​IMG]
    HP: 30
    Weapons: Fangs and Claws (3-13)
    Abilities:
    Flying: Cannot be affected by physical attacks until Stunned
    Bite: Bites an enemy (1-10 damage) Strength
    Tail Swipe: Slashes an enemy with its tail (1-5) Strength + Speed
    Swoop: The Wyrm swoops from on high and slashes the Guild Member (1-12) Strength and Speed
    Ice Wind: Breathes a freezing wind over the guild members (1-25) Magic

Strength: 12
    Defence: 10
    Magic: 12

Gaius

Ice Shield: (21)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (31)
    Ability Slots:
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)

Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots:

Strength: 16(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 0

Therity

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+12)
    Ability Slots:

Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)

Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 4(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 0(+3)(+3)

Ander

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+25)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)

Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)

Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Magic: 11(+5)

Ra

Ice Shield: (0)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-8)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(91)(+3)(+30)
    Ability Slots: (4)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD

Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 14(+6)

Dale

HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(100)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(221)
    Ability Slots:
    (9)Lightning Storm: The user creates a sphere of lightning between their hands, sending dangerous lightning bolts in every direction (50 MP, 50 damage + 20 AoE)
    (7)Thunder Bullets: The user generates lightning around their fist, from which many small, yet destructive lightning orbs are fired at a high speed (40 MP, 1-9 6 damage bullets)
    (7) Spica Hole: The user grabs and throws the enemy into the ground and, with the power of the throw, creates a circular hole in the ground, resulting in them being trapped in a pit. (25 damage, target cannot harm user for 1-3 turns, 45 MP)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (8) Blizzard Edge: Cloak yourself in ice and hit the enemy with a jumping attack, after which ice bursts from the ground for additional damage. (12 damage + 10 magic damage + freeze chance)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (5)Ice-Make: This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury.

Weapon: Dale's Staff (6-18)
    Improved Arming Sword (4-13)

Item Slots:

Strength: 14
    Speed: 7
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 23(+8)

Veilen

HP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+3)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(68)(+1)(+10)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)

Speed: 2
    Defense: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+2)

Charlotte

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon:
    Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD

Strength: 13
    Speed: 1(-1)

12. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:
    Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    pluck the bird's wings, what a wonderful idea pluck Boreal's wings. Ander used Aero on Boreal

13. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Malkira was rather annoyed that it wasn't quite so easy to decapitate Everlue as he'd hoped. And now the lord had disappeared, no matter, he would murder this oversized maid.
    Malkira used Blitz on Virgo​

14. Glen Returned from the dead

Gaius used cure on Ra

15. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Well, Sara's explanation of what had happened to the bow hadn't helped much. The weapon had been out of her hands for only a few hours, with her close by, and even then there was no clear motive for the thieves to actually tamper with the bow. Since that possibility was seemingly negligible, then it would appear that the bow was perfectly fine, and that Sara was cursed herself, or just really bad with a bow. So bad, in fact, that it took skill to be that bad.
    Regardless, Sara was mostly worked up about this man she said she had killed. Well, what was Ren supposed to say? He hadn't been there, so he couldn't say otherwise, and if she had then he couldn't really reassure her that it was ok, could he? He now felt a sinking, helpless feeling as an impossible problem that he had no chance of solving was thrust upon him.

“Well, Sara,” he sighed, trying to think of something to say. “I'm not sure what I can tell you. I wasn't there when that man died, so I can't say whether or not it was you who killed him. I hope not, both for you and his sake.”
    He stopped talking, lost for words for a few moments. What else was there to say on the matter anyway? “Anyway, if you're afraid of hurting people so much,” Ren continued, moving on to another subject, “why are you in a guild, with a bow n your hand? The best way to avoid hurting others would be to stay away completely from weapons, don't you think? Even in a guild like this, there's always the chance of the innocent being hurt by our actions.” He was reminded by Thea and the fairies she had accidentally killed.
    “Even in this guild,” he repeated quietly, this time to himself in a thoughtful mood. Suddenly he roused himself, focusing his attention back on Sara.
    “I just remembered, I have something of yours,” he smiled, pulling something out of his pocket. He stretched out his hand and let the object dangle from its chain. It was a locket. “I found this not long after the first feast we had in the guild hall. Didn't see you drop it, but someone said it was yours.” He stepped forward to hand it over to Sara. “Sorry I didn't return it sooner. The past few days have been busy, as I'm sure you'll agree.”

16. Skyheart Joker

Getting in the way of the attacks once more, Charlotte had shielded against the large majority of the icy storm protecting both herself and Dale from any sort of harm. However, things were not looking so well for Ra, as Boreal had conjured up another ice creature that flew in the air and bore down upon him. As Boreal taunted the group, Charlotte announced, "no matter how many of us go down, and no matter who does so next, we shall not falter. It matters not who goes down, but that we get back up, and that our will to do so shall never break. We will continue to come back again and again, and if we cannot ourselves, then we all have a helping hand to do so for us. Your ice will shatter, your wings will break, and you will fall. And when you do, you will have no one to help to bring you back!" After giving the obligatory friendship speech, Charlotte then used cure on Ra to help him back on his feet, and put herself in the way of Boreal's attacks and Ra.

17. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Guild Hall:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    "The only true way to know is to visit the past and see for your self." (She would never know why someone would curse her bow and frame her) What she was saying of course was impossible. "Maybe it is because of the man I killed that the bow is not its self. I found this with the bow." She then showed Ren (improved Weaponry bow piece idk making this up as I go) "Sometimes I wonder what he would say." She looked at her bow that was now on a chair. "He no longer alive. How else would he have died? I saw the arrow hit him." 'why are you in a guild, with a bow n your hand?' How could she tell him. She felt like she Could not tell him the reason why she came here, at the same time she could not lie to him. What could she tell him. The reason she came here was the same reason the man died. She came here for money. To rob the place blind. Soon after she joined the guild she was second guessing herself. The true reason why she was here. "I came here for money just to get by. To get away from the streets of real life. Out there you are the only person you can count on. Twenty years is a long time for that life. I ran away. Why did you come here?" What she had said was truth enough. She realized that she had spent all that time talking about herself and not once asking him anything about himself. It did not seem far. "Tell me about yourself." Then pulled out something completely off guard. Her locket. It layed open in his hands. There were two pictures in the locket and a folded peace of blank paper. On the left was a picture of a five year old Sara. The picture of her she looked happy and care-free. The second picture was of a older man in his Twenty's. He looked like a man that cared at a lot. That he would do anything to help you. Sara was not sure how to feel. Happy or sad. To hug or kiss this man. After a few odd moments of just standing there. She walked up to Ren. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then gave him a huge hug all at the same time. She was so lost in the moment she did not realize what she did until it was to late. She then steeped away from Ren not sure to apologized or not for that moment. Hopefully he would she did not know. After a long silent minute she said something. "He would never tell me how he got that picture or what the point of the paper is. All he said was that the answer was in plan sight. That is him by the way Twenty years ago. He was so young then I did not get to meet him until five years ago or so. Everything is a lie"

(picture in locket)
    Akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523.jpg

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Their attacks had all hit, but none of them were able to knock Boreal out of the sky. Plus he'd gone another and summoned another ice creature to fight them as well as take down Ra. Since he wasn't one of the ones that had the chance to knock Boreal out of the sky, he turned his attention towards the Wyrm that had been summoned, aimed his sword towards it and fired another ball of flames towards it.

Veilen used fire on Vengeful Wyrm

19. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II

So Everlue ran for it or rather dissappeared into a hole like an animal hiding in it's den from the predators, they found themselves facing the giant maid instead. He recalled she had been part of the group that had turned down Aoki in their initial plan, the others had joined them and now it was them against this giant "should be an even fight" he thought to himself as he charged.

Conrad used quick blitz

20. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Therity looked up at Boreal, disgusted by her work. She had done minimal damage, and he wasn't on the ground yet so she still couldn't use her physical attacks. Get down here you bastard, Therity thought venomously as she launched another wind attack.

Therity used Aero.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.