In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Therity used Blitz. She attacked 5 times dealing 3 damage each (15). With Strength and Weapon she dealt 29 damage.
    Ander used Fire. It dealt 2 damage. With a bonus it dealt 3 damage. With weapon and magic it dealt 17 (What is wrong with him? o_0)
    Veilen released Charlotte!
    Charlotte used Barrier Surge. It dealt 9 damage. With defence it dealt 10.
    Ra used Fire on the Drake. It dealt 5 damage, but with the bonus it dealt 7. With Magic and Weapon it dealt 31 damage.
    Gaius used Quick Blitz. It dealt 5 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it dealt 22 damage.
    Dale used Lightning Storm. It dealt 31 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it dealt 57 damage (oops). It dealt 37 in AoE.

Total damage dealt was 125. Boreal's Defence reduced 10 damage.
    The Drake was murdered.

Boreal used Rising Spear on Dale. It dealt 41 damage. Everyone else took 20 damage.
    He also used Howling Gale. It dealt 8 damage, but with Magic it dealt 23 damage to everyone.
    Finally, Boreal summoned a Drake.

Drake used Frost Breath. It dealt 11 damage, but with Magic it dealt 17 damage to everyone.

Therity's defence reduced 6 damage.
    Ander's defence reduced 5 damage.
    Veilen's defence reduced 4.

Boreal
    [​IMG]
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(869)
    (Cyan, Purple, Red, Orange, Yellow, Dark Green, Green)
    Weapon: Frozen Blades (Always damage twice, 1-8 damage)
    Abilities:
    Living Missiles: Summons 1-Guild Members active Ice Missiles. Each missile is randomly targeted to hit one guild member. Deals 12 damage. Magic
    Howling Gale: Creates a mass of living ice shards and swirls them around the enemy. Targets all guild members. Deals 8 damage. Magic
    Drake: Summons a Drake.
    Cage of Solitude: Creates an icy cage to hold a guild member in for 1-2 turns.
    Striking Whip: Lashes out with an Ice-Made whip against one guild member. Deals 10 damage. Speed and Magic
    Slice: Boreal strikes one guild member with his twin ice blades. Deals 10 damage. Strength and Speed
    Whirling Blades: Boreal attacks everyone in a quick spinning attack. Deals 5 damage. Speed.

Dale-
    Bitter Strike: Boreal channels his bitterness and attacks Dale. Deals 30 damage. Strength and Speed
    Rising Spear: Boreal channels his hatred and conjures a set of spears that rise from the ground. Deals 40 damage to Dale. Half damage is dealt to other guild members. Magic
    Chains of Loss: Dale is paralysed by chains and takes 15 damage per turn until released (takes an action from a Guild Member). Damage dealt is given to Boreal as health. Magic

Strength: 14
    Speed: 8
    Defence: 10
    Magic: 15

Drake:
    [​IMG]
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Weapon: Fangs and Claws (1-10)
    Abilities:
    Bite: Bites an enemy (1-12 damage) Strength
    Tail Swipe: Slashes an enemy with its tail (1-6) Strength + Speed
    Pounce: The Drake leaps on top of an enemy. They may only target the Drake for each turn this is in effect. Whilst this is active, the target takes 1-10 damage per turn + Strength
    Frost Breath: Breathes an icy cold wind over the guild members (1-15) Magic
    Speed: 6
    Defence: 8
    Magic: 10

Gaius

Ice Shield:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (11)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(45)
    Ability Slots:
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)

Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 16(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 0
    Magic: 5

Therity
    Ice Shield: (56)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+12)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(45)
    Ability Slots:
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)

Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 4(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 0(+3)(+3)

Ander
    Ice Shield: (58)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+25)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)

Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)

Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 11(+5)

Ra
    Ice Shield: (48)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(91)(+3)(+30)
    Ability Slots: (4)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD

Item Slot: (3)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 14(+6)

Dale
    Ice Shield: (150)
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(100)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(221)
    Ability Slots:
    (9)Lightning Storm: The user creates a sphere of lightning between their hands, sending dangerous lightning bolts in every direction (50 MP, 50 damage + 20 AoE)
    (7)Thunder Bullets: The user generates lightning around their fist, from which many small, yet destructive lightning orbs are fired at a high speed (40 MP, 1-9 6 damage bullets)
    (7) Spica Hole: The user grabs and throws the enemy into the ground and, with the power of the throw, creates a circular hole in the ground, resulting in them being trapped in a pit. (25 damage, target cannot harm user for 1-3 turns, 45 MP)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (8) Blizzard Edge: Cloak yourself in ice and hit the enemy with a jumping attack, after which ice bursts from the ground for additional damage. (12 damage + 10 magic damage + freeze chance)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (5)Ice-Make: This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury.

Weapon: Dale's Staff (6-18)
    Improved Arming Sword (4-13)

Item
    Slots:

Speed: 7
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 23(+8)

Veilen
    Ice Shield: (68)
    HP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+3)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(68)(+1)(+10)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+2)

Charlotte
    Ice Shield: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (117)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon:
    Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD

Strength: 13
    Speed: 1(-1)
    Defense: 5

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  2. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Therity used Basic Attack because apparently she can't use Blitz twice in a row even though Boreal can summon two Drakes in two turns and not even flinch.

3. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:
    Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    He was getting mad at the rng in this battle. It was outrageous. "I hate you with a passion rng." Fire was not working. It was time to do what he did best and use a spell that he had a lot of practice with. He looked to Ra. "It is time to shock this fool with our power. What do you say together?" He charged up lighting and together with Ra let loose an attack

Ander used Thunder on Boreal

4. Skyheart Joker

Having blocked against the spear of Boreal's once again, Charlotte had noticed that Gaius's shield was starting to give underneath the constant pressure he was receiving. And so, Charlotte decided that he would be the next person that she would defend instead. Running up and unleashing Blitz on Boreal, Charlotte then went back to protect Gaius from any oncoming attacks.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

With Charlotte now freed, it was time for him to resumed his duties as an immovable flame turret. So Veilen held his hand out towards Boreal and fired another fire spell.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Gaius used Blitz on Boreal

7. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

With Mizuki now gone and Evanora having decided that the matter was dealt with, Ren had a chance to reflect on what had just happened. The mission in question had been a disaster, that much was certain, and Mizuki seemed to feel that it was entirely Evanora's fault. While this was undoubtedly an exaggeration, and perhaps an attempt by Mizuki to put all the blame on the Guild Master, the way Evanora had met the other woman's accusations was... disturbing. To Ren response from her was wrong, in a way. Not at all how he would expect a Guild Master to act. Or at least, not what he wanted from a Guild Master
    Jack now began speaking to him again. A more disjointed and seemingly random leap from thought to thought, Ren had never heard in under twenty sentences. Frowning in concentration, he managed to gain a few basic facts.
    First, he seemed to think that Mizuki was really dangerous. From what Ren had seen, she indeed seemed to have quite a temper, perhaps a violent one, but any indication that she was any more dangerous than the average guild member was negligible. He could disregard this point for now anyway, it wasn't of particular interest to him.
    Second, that the mission had resulted in the death of a prince, murdered by what Ren assumed was the enemy, but more troubling than that was further confirmation that the child, Thea, had indeed killed several fairies.
    Lastly, Jack seemed to be feeling sorry for himself. He repeated a few times his need for friends, how he should have been better, and something about him being a guy being to his disadvantage, somehow.
    It was the details of the mission that interested Ren right now. Everything else was superfluous. He felt the need to establish how and why the the fairies had died, and whether it had any link with the death of the prince. Jack might not make that easy, but he would try.

Ren gave Jack an encouraging smile.
    “It's ok for you to tell me your troubles, I don't mind. I'm sorry things went so badly for you. It sounds like it was pretty rough, for all of you.” Having established himself on a friendly footing, Ren launched into his own inquiry.
    “Do you mind me asking, how exactly did the fairies die? I keep hearing that it was the child, but surely not?” Very likely, she was a dark guild member less than a week ago. “I mean, how did she hurt them, and why? It just seems very strange to me.”

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The downside about not looking around the guild was the lack of knowing of any hiding places. Though given the series of events that had happened prior to the end of his most recent mission, it wasn't really his fault. There wasn't really that much time to actually look around for a hiding spot of any kind. "I don't know of any places to hide it. Also I haven't really thought of a name for him/her."

9. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

"Well then I guess we have to go look for some. We should go now before anyone else notices it. We can name it later when we find out what gender it is. Come on!"
    Taylor grinned and grabbed Zwei's hand, but sort of in a friendly way. She started to drag him off towards the dorm area, clearly excited about the idea of a secret cat. Surely there would be a room at the top of one of the dorms. And if not... Then they'd just have to find another place. But hiding places weren't going to find themselves, and soon enough it would be night and they would have to go back to their own dorms. If they didn't have a place before that time, then they'd have to hide it in one of their rooms and risk others seeing it. And that could be bad.

10. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Guild hall:
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: "Well the fairies invited us to dance for information on were the sugar plumb was and I think the prince" (I don't remember) "See the prince was the nutcracker, this was fairly obvious because they way he referred to the prince when we asked him, although I think only a few of us figured it out. So a few of us didn't want to dance. I tried making a snowman dance around with some spells. It fell apart. Then we had a snowball fight. Thea used fire to protect herself. It caught on trees and the ground. I believe it was the aftermath of the fire that killed them. So indirectly it happened. No one wanted to save them because they want to hurt us." Ren didn't answer his question about friendship. That figured no one wanted to. "Someone should have looked after her. This mission was sopost to be a party, that I think turned to a sleepover that turned to finding a prince that was with us the hole time and the sugar plumb princess that ended up being Evanora friend Clara. I felt everything was partly my fault. Everyone reacted badly to my presence, partly because I was the only guy and probably partly because I didn't explain the options a gave correctly. The prince was everything. Alessia went with him a few times so I believe she would know more about him, or Clara does. As I said everything went wrong. Would you like to go on a mission with me sometime? I mean the next mission that are posted." He asked hopefully.

Guild hall:
    Amanda Quition banner.png
    Amanda's pov: Meow. What was that. Was that the Griffin cat? It was. She fallowed Zewi and Taylor. "If your trying to hind the cat you might need some help. Also I asume the cat is a her considering it was Wenlocks." She found herself in strange situation. She was shy but yet she was going out of her way for a cat.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    In an endeavor to find a room for the cat, Taylor had grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the upstairs. Amanda had tagged along shortly after, offering help to find a room. Three head were better than two after all. "Wait, the griffin was a girl?" Huh, learned something knew today. Now the real question was, how to tell a difference between a male female griffin. Who cares that it was late to be wondering that. "Sure, do you know of a room that we could use?" Zwei asked, directing his question to Amanda.

12. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

guild hall:
    Amanda's pov: "The best option would be to hide it in someone room that was on the mission with us. Also why exactly do you think we need to hide it. It is not in the rules. So there is her room (Taylor) but who else is in there and they might tell. Also we don't really know her. But since you do It might be ok, it up to you to judge on that Zwei. There is Ren/Thomas/Celeb room that three people in there to keep it safe. There is your room with Jack, Ander and Caliborn, and some guy named Malkira. (amusing names are posted somewhere for rooms) There is my room with Sara, Charlotte, Cassandra. Sara is shy like me so I don't think she will say anything. I don't know about Charlotte but I assume it will be ok. Do you have another idea?"

13. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

BURN IN THE PIT OF HELL AMANDA

[​IMG]

Taylor smiled calmly as Amanda mentioned that Zwei had just met Taylor, but her eyes did not smile. Her allowance of Zwei to pass his own judgement on Taylor did not calm her rage, and Taylor became suddenly determined make Amanda burn in the pits of hell, aka leave them alone. She thought of the perfect way to do so, and it was sure to shock the other female. Cocking her head, she looked Amanda up and down. "You're pretty hot," Taylor said suddenly, and kissed her right on the lips.

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Ok well, this is the weirdest roll I've ever done, but out of 1 and 69 you got a 43, so it worked XD

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Taylor, your lesbian is showing." Zwei said, not having a single problem with what was going on before him.

16. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

guild hall:
    Amanda pov: Stupid rng gods. She pushed Taylor away. "No him... This doesn't change how I feel. I will wait for Zwei answer. No offence but I'm not into that". The guy no. But She can't think about him now. She almost started to cry. Taylor was not going to do that again she was not into that.

17. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Taylor shrugged, but in her head she grinned to herself. Her plan had worked - Amanda seemed super uncomfortable. "Oh well. I knew you probably weren't, but I wanted to try just to make sure. It was worth a shot. You are pretty cute." Taylor explained, playing innocent. She was way too nice to have such a vengeful motive, after all. Right? Smiling sweetly, she turned around and began to walk back down the hall. "I've been here once before, when Evanora was showing me around before I officially joined. I think I know how we can get to the dorm attics from here. Come on Zwei." She paused, as if momentarily forgetting that Amanda was coming with them. "Oh, you too Amanda, if you want."

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  18. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Huh, oh yeah. I guess letting the cat stay in whatever room Taylor gets should be fine." Zwei said, snapping out of his yuri induced daze.

19. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

"Ugh,
    Zwei, you're no fun," Taylor pouted. A secret base sounded really cool. If they were going to insist on keeping the cat in one of their rooms, then Taylor would go find one anyways later on, just to have one. That'd be chill. "I haven't even been to my room yet though, much less met the people I'm bunking with. If we're going to keep it in one of our rooms, it should be yours for now, Zwei."

20. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Guild hall:
    Amanda's pov:
    "Do you think you need help sneaking it into your room Zwei. I would like updates on the cat and would like to see it time to time. Give it a good name too." She watched the others. Waitted for answers and stuff. After the cat was safe from harm she could find out if they could have a cat somehow.

(Breaks 4th wall here amanda: "ren had cherry remember and he could keep that", ren's pet from different dimension/timeline sorry sky fix the 4th wall latter)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.