In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    "wate what is your name? " but it was to late he was gone. Perhaps Johanna would know. He knew were to find her. Then the was a screem nothing good came from that. He headed that direction. He looked and looked but was unable to find the source. Someone must have helped out before he got there.

He made his way to Johanna's room and the knocked on the door. He the placed himself in a way that when someone oped the door he would not see into the room. The girls might be changing or having pillow fights or even worse have glitter everywere. Who knew what girls did when there was a group of them.

Sara banner.png
    Sara Row's pov:
    She left the room she was in and traced he way back to find the locket. She was unable to find it thus made her rely upset and she began to cry. The locket was the one thing in her life she was unable to sell item wise.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  2. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    "Mother of all things unholy, I'm going to murder that Gaius fellow."

After learning that this wasn't the male side of the dormitories, Levi had ALMOST escaped the wrath of the females by slipping away. Keyword here is almost. He was promptly grabbed by Mikasa and oh boy, was he glad he was wearing a mask. His eyes couldn't help but dart back and forth. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad thing if he died here.

"What in the absolute **** do you think you're doing? Tick tock tick tock boys. Every time you hesitate to answer, you're one step closer to hanging from the rafters, by your ankles."

Damn. Death by rafter didn't sound all that pleasant. Even if he did have a nice view. Time to pull out Plan B.

"Please Miss Mikasa, I didn't mean any harm!" Levi begged, "That moron with the red-hair, the guy who won the fight, told me that the boys dorms were here. I swear, I'm not the kind of person who pervs on girls. I'd much rather get to know them better before that."

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Skadi smiled as Silvia replied. The girl seemed rather nice. "Well, nice to meet you too Silvia" she responded, before Mikasa laid down the ground rules. Skadi wasn't sure how to respond to her being so strict all of a sudden. None of her requests were horribly extreme, but it didn't exactly scream 'welcome to the guild'. She looked at Silvia again, almost eager to continue their conversation, before the door burst open and Levi entered through it. There was a boy, in the girls' dormitory, and she was half naked. Quickly reacting, Skadi turned red, blushing, and did her best to cover herself up. And then it happened. Thomas entered. He didn't just enter the dormitory, he came in and immediately began hitting on them again. Skadi, not knowing what to say, simply screamed.

As Mikasa grabbed the boys, Skadi took the opportunity to quickly pull on a shirt so that she was completely clothed and then sat on her bunk, watching the boys intensely. Once Mikasa asked them what they were doing, she decided not to remain silent any longer. Hopping off the bunk, she stormed over to Thomas and Levi. She pointed accusingly at Levi, her finger poking into him with the smallest amount of ice at the end of it. "That's bull****! Gaius wouldn't do that, think of a better excuse next time, because that's just crap. If you need attention that badly, go to some other place and do whatever the hell you want, because here you have to keep it in your pants!" she said, practically jabbing him each time she spoke. She would have continued, but she suddenly heard a snicker come from Thomas. Turning around, she glared at the boy. Her face was not the calm, gentle Skadi that she usually was, but a severely pissed off and embarrassed Skadi.

"You're hardly one to laugh. You're even worse than he is! Sneaking around into girls' rooms when they're trying to relax, what the hell is wrong with you? And when you're caught, you just try to pass it off like it's natural, or like we're completely fine with it? You know, when I met you earlier, I almost pitied you. I thought you were just a lonely, desperate guy, but now I can see that on top of that, you're also a goddamn creepy pervert!" Skadi said, raising her voice. After her rant, she regained her composure slightly and let out a humungous sigh, before hurrying back over to Silvia's bunk and sitting on it, hanging her head in shame as her face went an even deeper shade of scarlet. "I'm sorry.." the girl said, feeling even more embarrassed for her lack of keeping calm.

4. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    It's also something I don't say very often... Scarlett thought to herself, still wondering why she was even here. She just kinda looked around the room, thinking to herself. When he mentioned that she had basically nothing to gain by talking to him, she muttered something under her breath. "It's not like I have anything to gain by talking to anyone else in this stupid place." Whoops, that probably wasn't the right thing to say to someone who was so high up in the guild. Oh well, she didn't really care at this point anyway. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer sometime... And trust me, I've dealt with enough crap from some guys already, they can't really offend me at this point." She looked around the room as Dale began to use his ice magic to clean up the mess. I wish I had learned ice magic, its seems so cool and useful.

For a few moments there was a silence, and Scarlett considered saying something along the lines of 'See you around' or something like that, but her thoughts were shattered by the sudden sound of a girls screaming voice. Her eyes jerked up to meet Dale's and her bow was in her hands in a matter of seconds.

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Caliborn looked up when Jack came in. The man's cloak was certainly extravagant, indeed much could be said for his entire outfit. It was not the garb of a humble man. The high collar and patterning on his clothes indicated a proud man to him, but that was just his opinion. We will see the measure of you soon enough. He had little to say other than comment on Caliborn's books.
    "Not so much as you might think, but I do read from time to time yes. I've more an interest in creatures from the wild, as you may be able to see." Caliborn answered, motioning to the various models on shelves around the room. He stood up from the desk he was sat at. He extended a hand to Jack. "I am Caliborn. Who might you be?"

[​IMG]

Edric's short, drink inspired slumber was interrupted by the sounds of a door opening. He had been long conditioned to wake up at the sound of a door. Johanna often came in while he was asleep and the poor girl had to try and wake him up. He sat up with remarkable speed and rubbed his eyes then started to scan the room, just a hint of panicked urgency in him. His eyes landed on someone vaguely familiar. The better. That's who he was. The one who started betting in the newbies! Aha! What a guy!
    "Ah, hello!" Edric exclaimed. He stood up and dusted himself off a bit. Oh, bloody hell. The room was still a mess. I forgot about the bloody new people! He hastily began collecting shirts and other items from the floor. "Err, sorry about the mess I ain't the tidiest. Erm, I'm Edric. Who's you? Ach sorry about the state I always bloody forget about the new people coming in I'm not used to all this new people still."

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Unlike Levi Thomas didn't try to run. This was the closest he had ever seen a girl to being naked and he was not going to miss that. As much as he was looking at Silvia his eyes wondered back to Skadi more then once as he grinned. This grin faded however when he was grabbed by the collar by Mikasa. As ordered he sat on the ground. His eyes didn't stay on Mikasa for more then a second, they wandered back to Skadi who had now put on a shirt, what a bummer that one was. Then to Silvia who was still curled in the corner. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" Thomas was cut short by Makasa grabbing a blade then sitting down demanding what they where doing there. Thomas looked Mikasa directly in the eyes and suddenly felt real unmasked fear, his cocky exterior couldn't hide it any longer.

"I'm sorry miss scaryladymadamswordsmansirgirl." Thomas began to ramble on. "He isn't lying, I asked that Gaius guy where the dorms where because I figured that he would know. I mean since he and Skadi are kinda a thing I figured they probably already snuck off to the dorms before the ceremonies and well you know... He must have been mistaken and gone to Skadi's dorm not his. I am sorry please don't hurt me, I mean no harm." Thomas continued his ramble as he averted his eyes from everyone at this point. He never intended to get himself into this much trouble, sure he was a desperate flirt but he didn't want to push it to the point that he would be killed because of it, and right now Thomas believed that he might die.
    [​IMG]
    Silvia sat in dismay at how Mikasa reacted. Was she seriously going to injure them? Silvia didn't want to see more fighting that is why she went to her dorm, but it seemed to be following her. "Please don't hurt them.... I don't like all this fighting among allies and I don't know how much magic energy I will have left if I have to heal them too. Please ma'am can't you just let them off with a warning." Silvia's voice was quiet and shaky and she didn't know how Makasa would react to what she had said; but as much as Thomas creeped her out she really didn't feel like healing him again and she couldn't just leave someone injured, it wasn't in her nature, even as a child she would shake of her injuries to help others even if it almost killed her.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Skadi was feeling extremely guilty now. After her outburst, she'd felt a little bit guilty, but then after Thomas apologized, the girl started questioning whether she was right about Thomas. Was there some part of him that was mature, that wasn't going to piss her off?

"I mean since he and Skadi are kinda a thing I figured they probably already snuck off to the dorms before the ceremonies and well you know..."

Nope, not as far as she could see. At the mention of him thinking Gaius and Skadi herself were a thing, Skadi stood up. She'd heard enough, and clearly it was having a toll on Silvia. Walking over, Skadi only had one thing in mind as she approached him.

The ice mage brought her hand across the side of Thomas' face, slapping him hard and leaving an red imprint of a hand on his face, but that would fade away quickly. "We are not a thing! How many times do I have to tell you? Consider that your warning, next time you'll find it hard to sit down, you might even see an icicle poking out if you use a mirror" Skadi said, trying her best to sound intimidating. It really wasn't her strong suit, but she had tried. She then walked back over to Silvia. "I agree with Silvia though. I think they've suffered enough, and I'm already feeling bad about it as it is. I'm sorry Silvia, please forgive me" the girl apologized, feelings of guilt returning in full power.

8. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Lucia spoke to her roommate rather casually, unaware of the presence in the bed with her. This woman was apparently very stealthy when she needed to be. How did she obtain this skill set? Heh...Uh. Funny story about that. Let's just say that there were some restraining orders and therapy involved afterwards and leave it at that. In her eeriest voice, Beucette began speaking to Lucia as though she were a ghost. "The next girl you lay eyes on is to be your sooooul maaaate. Youuu will sleep with heeer." When she inevitably turned around to investigate the origin of the voice, she'd see the white haired woman grinning at her, laying in a "draw me like one of your french girls" pose, and twirling her hair.

"Well now Sugar, wouldn't be wise to mess with destiny. We should probably just go ahead and listen to the spirit back there." She said in a somewhat thick southern bell accent. If it weren't creepy enough that she had managed to get into her bed, then impersonated a ghost in an attempt to get into her pants, Beucette began to attempt physical contact with Lucia. Make of that what you will, but that's what she did. However, she neglected to foresee one fatal flaw in her master plot of laid gettery. They were on a bunk bed.

dun dun dun

[​IMG]
    Ra, having removed his golden adornments, had been in his bed for some time now, wearing your average night clothing. While he'd been awake for Edric's arrival, he was asleep when Ren had arrived. If one were to watch his expression while he slept, they'd notice it was rather troubled. The dream he was having was...Interesting to say the least.

Ra stood in seemingly the middle of nowhere. Actually, it was more like the attention was so drawn away from the environment it may as well have not existed. Instead, three men stood before him, just conversing with each other. The first man who spoke had orange hair and a small amount on his face. He was fairly muscular and had an air about him like he thought he was the picture of masculinity.
    "You know what i hate? Birds. Who the **** do they think they are?"
    Next to speak was a man dressed in bright blue, wearing a scarf. He looked as though he should be on a stage, performing music in front of a crowd.
    "they are like pinatas but with no ****ing strings! Where am i supposed to hang my pinata if it doesn’t have a ****ing string? Birds: Nature's answer to fun?"
    Finally, the third man spoke up. He had snow white hair and wore a long red leather coat. He in particular had something odd to him, where his arm looked almost like crystal. No...Not crystal. It was more like magic solidified. While he was in the center, he didn't particularly seem like the ringleader of the three. In fact, that seemed to be a more mysterious question than the chicken and egg. The particularly odd trio went back and forth in a nonsensical rant about how horrid birds were.
    "Seriously! I am not a big fan of any animal that can **** directly into my hair."

"I guess most animals can do it."
    "But most animals have to like go out of their way to do it. Birds? Nope."
    "They just fire away."
    "Also they make sounds and bring joy to children."
    "I am sick to death of birds. When was the last time a bird made a house for YOU?! HUH? RIDDLE ME THAT! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A HOUSE!"
    "Not to mention bird baths. HELLO BIRDS YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE BATHS YOU ARE FILTHY ANIMALS!"
    "Have you seen ****ing woodpeckers?! TELL ME that **** isn't sinister."
    "I saw one of those things drill a hole in a baby's head and lay a bunch of eggs in there. Just like that!"
    "They're in league with the trees. They talk to them using morse code!"
    "****ing trees man."
    "Don't even get me STARTED on trees!"
    And just like that, the topic of their idiotic rant had shifted to trees...
    "They're like the icebergs of land! Except like, if your boat hits an iceberg, that is part of like standard operating procedure for boats."

"Whereas if your boat hits a tree, **** IS THOROUGHLY OUT OF CONTROL!"
    "That makes trees like SIX THOUSAND TIMES worse than ice bergs!"
    "And one of those ****ers sunk the titanic!"
    "You see what I'm getting at here? Basically, **** birds."

Sitting up, Ra awoke from what was undoubtedly the strangest and least relevant dream he'd ever had. Looking over, he saw that Hasu had arrived into their dorm. He had only been unconscious for about an hour. Rubbing his face, he tried to purge the sheer stupidity of the dream from his mind and perhaps regain some of his I.Q. before it was entirely gone.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  9. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    No sooner had he flopped down onto the bed that Edric had woken up and said hello to him. Without a moments pause laying back Ren had bolted back upright and stood up to greet Edric. "Hello, Edric," he smiled. "My name is Ren, it's nice to meet you. And yes, I think all of us will have to adjust to living with al these new people. But I guess that's part of the experience," he added.
    Standing there watching Edric pick up rubbish was a little awkward, so Ren bent down to pick up some of it as well.
    "Here, I'll help you," he offered. "Just tell me where you want this stuff." Gathering up a pair of trousers and a scrap of paper, his attention was caught by Ra shifting in his bed. Ren hadn't actually noticed Ra was even in the room because I must have missed that post or something deeerrrrp. "Ah, hello there. You're Ra, right? Good fight out there, good fight. Would have jumped in myself, but heh, then I would have been able to bet like I did. Uh, also," Ren continued, changing the subject, "do we not have another roommate? That flirty guy... must've got lost or something. He'll be along soon though, I'm sure." Ren couldn't think what could possibly happen in the guild that would be detrimental to Thomas' health, so he didn't worry about it much and just continued clearing things up from the floor. The guild was a safe place. Probably.

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

"Hai!" Calxiyn smiled at the new girl. Her golden green eyes shone with some sort of curiosity. "My name is Calxiyn." She explained. "I don't want to interrupt your reading or anything, but it's nice to met you!" Calxiyn laughed. She turned to Lucia, looking for a little help. She wanted to help her roomie feel as comfortable as she could. She twirled her golden curls with her fingers.

And then was shocked, to see the last girl in their room,
    Beucette. She had no clue what to say, but stood there with her mouth hanging open.

[​IMG]

Johanna smiled. "Yay!" She said, looking over at Carmen. Seeing Carmen seemed to cheer her up very quickly. "Everyone is here now." She beamed, clapping her hands together.

"Ya I know..." Johanna said, listening intently to Alessia. "I know I'm allowed but, I just want Dale to be happy." She blushed a bit. "Thank you for listening to me." She said graciously. She moved like an angel would. "I can tell we're going to be very good friends, all of us."

"I'm alright Carmen." Johanna replied. "It's so nice to have you here with us. We have another girl as well, Scarlett, but I'm sure she'll come back soon. I haven't had any roommates. I'm so happy I get to share a room with all of you!" She said sweetly. "I'm sorry about all the flowers though, but after they keep coming I had no where to put them all. I hope neither of you are allergic." She said, like a concerned sister.

[​IMG]

Evanora was coming to make sure everyone had gotten them into their rooms, but instead found a young man at Johanna's dorm. She recognized him as Ander. She put a hand on his shoulder from behind him. "Hello son." She said to him. "I hope you've not gone astray." She said to him. "Is there a reason you are at the Girls dorms at this hour?" She asked him. "You're not in trouble, don't worry." She laughed dryly. "May I help you though, my boy?" Evanora asked him. She looked as elegant as ever, benevolent and wise.

[​IMG]

"That moron with the red-hair, the guy who won the fight, told me that the boys dorms were here. I swear, I'm not the kind of person who pervs on girls. I'd much rather get to know them better before that."

"I'm sorry miss scaryladymadamswordsmansirgirl." Thomas began to ramble on. "He isn't lying, I asked that Gaius guy where the dorms where because I figured that he would know. I mean since he and Skadi are kinda a thing I figured they probably already snuck off to the dorms before the ceremonies and well you know... He must have been mistaken and gone to Skadi's dorm not his. I am sorry please don't hurt me, I mean no harm."

"Please don't hurt them.... I don't like all this fighting among allies and I don't know how much magic energy I will have left if I have to heal them too. Please ma'am can't you just let them off with a warning."

"We are not a thing! How many times do I have to tell you? Consider that your warning, next time you'll find it hard to sit down, you might even see an icicle poking out if you use a mirror" Skadi said, trying her best to sound intimidating. It really wasn't her strong suit, but she had tried. She then walked back over to Silvia. "I agree with Silvia though. I think they've suffered enough, and I'm already feeling bad about it as it is. I'm sorry Silvia, please forgive me"

Mikasa listened intently on what everyone had to say. She almost smiled at Skadi slapped him. She looked over at Thomas. She leaned into him, as if inspecting him, her eyes still as dark and soulless as they were before. She looked up at him, and whispered, only a few centimeters from his face. "Your only fault here today is being an idiot and a git." She spat at him with mild disgust. She then turned to Silva. "I won't hurt him." She pointed at Thomas. She stood back up, then eyeing Levi. "Thomas. I never want to see you in any of the girls dorms again at night, especially this one. Is. That. Clear?" She said, her hands continuing to clean her swords. She looked at Levi. She looked at him, putting her sword down.

"Now you. Where do I even begin?" She asked. She held herself high up. "Perving on girls after you get to know them is hardly any better then not knowing them prior, especially if you are invading their rooms." She told him. She was not loud, but spoke with extreme dislike. She knelt down to him as well, so she was right in front of his face, but far enough away so he could see her whole expression. "Your snarky comment is not appreciated by me, Mr. Reaver" She said softly. Her face was so neutral, so dismissive. It was eerie and unnerving. "I hope you understand that, Mr. Reaver, I will not tolerate that kind of arrogance in my Guild, much less my dorm room."

She stood up, seemingly done with him. But then, as if almost possessed, her eyes turned to that dark cold black, as if her pupils were filling up her entire eye. Her face was unforgiving, and emotionless. Out of no where, she gave herself a running start, and then kneed Levi in the stomach. She then walked over, going back to cleaning her swords as if nothing had happened.

"I believe the best discipline is pain." She told the girls. "Please do not heal him Silvia. What he needs is to be trained like a dog, not a man. It's not worth it to drain yourself." She said, unlocking the door. "Now both of you - Get out."

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Edric dissolved the broom at the scream and his hand flew immediately to his staff. He grasped it and looked at Scarlett, she too was armed and ready. A scream? At this guild? Who would be stupid enough to try anything? It had to be bad news. You didn't get that much reason to scream around here.

"Sounds like trouble." He said. He hurriedly approached the door. Sounded like a girl's scream. Had to be the girl's dorms then. Who would even try it? Then it hit him. Johanna! it didn't sound like her but it may not have reached her yet! "Let's move!" Dale rushed to the girl's dorms, the evident source of the scream. But where? Four rooms and no sign of where the trouble was!

"Is everything okay?" Dale called. "I heard something! Is everyone alright?"

[​IMG]

"Ah, um, thanks. Just, give that here." Dale took his trousers off Ren and stuffed them rather untidily in the draw. Luckily, he was quickly distracted so Dale was able to stuff all his clothes unceremoniously into the draws without attracting attention. The floor was an awful lot cleaner, but there was still the issue of the bottles. He moved them all over to the wall and made a mental note to ask Johanna to clean tomorrow. Hopefully she wouldn't be too mad. He'd actually have to keep the place tidy now other people lived here. He sat down on the bed and watched the other two talk, listening to get a better impression of the pair.

12. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    As Charlotte felt relief for not actually interrupting anything, she had continued to listening to Cassandra as she had asked her what kind of magic that Charlotte would prefer to use. Interestingly enough, she had hit the nail straight on the head. She replied to the S-Class wizard saying, "yes, indeed I am interested in magic such as that. You see, as a person who aspires of becoming a knight of sorts, one must look and act the part as well. And I do wish to become a better swordsman at that." She smiled at Cassandra and said, "I thank you for your compliments, and would enjoy seeing just what that magic is capable of, were I to learn such magic."

As she had finished speaking, she saw the other two roommates enter the room, only both of them hadn't said a word yet. One of them also seemed to be on the verge of tears the moment she walked in and then immediately ran out of there without a word. Charlotte shrugged and said, "maybe the young miss is just painfully shy?" She then turned to the other one who had entered said, "hello there."

As Lucia had been resting on her bed she saw that her roomie had basically seemed startled. Did she come off as scary? That'd be something to work on in the future. However, as it turned out, it was just that she was afraid of heights and the mere action of Lucia claiming the top bunk was enough to send her into shock. She then got up and looked at the girl smiling,
    "well good to meet you too, Cal." She wasn't actually going to say her full name, because she was pretty sure she would mess it up somewhere along the way.

It was then that Cal had said something to another of their roommates. One who had been there the entire time, apparently. Well that was certainly something else. As she was about to introduce herself to the girl when suddenly she heard something from behind her. It was like an eerie whisper that completely unsettled Lucia, though it sounded like it was coming from behind her. As she turned around to face the source of the noise, she saw someone in a rather compromising pose saying something in an accent that did not make the sitaution any better for her.

What. The Fuck. Was this person doing?

As if matters weren't already weird, the newcomer than reached out and touched her in anyway anyone wanted to interpret it, making everything much worse. Lucia went from raw confusion to simply going into an instinctual fury. Grabbing the arm with both of her hands, she twisted it, pulled the white haired person closer, stood up, spun around and threw Beucette straight at the ground. After the incident she yelled out,
    "and just what the hell do you think your doing!?"

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander's pov:
    He was waiting for the door to open when a hand touched his shoulder. He nearly jumped out of his skin. "don't do..." he then realized who it was. He then bowed to her. "so sorry I did not know I was not to go down this way. it wont happen again. I was looking for Johanna after all she the one who gave rooms out." He got the feeling she know who he was even though he never told her. "Johanna must know who is in every room."

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  14. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Jack Rincewind banner.png

Jacks Rincewind pov: "I'm Jack Rincewind" shaking Caliborn hand, "What kind of animals of the wild?" The fellow seamed nice to him. "Anything I should know about the guild?" he finished.

Amanda Quition banner.png

Amanda Quintion pov: She merely nodded at the girl, afraid if she said anything she might get sick all over the room, she needed air soon. She got up to leave the room, almost afraid she would get stopped. She then got to the door.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  15. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Scarlett nodded and followed quickly after Dale. What had gotten into the guild? Was it some sort of enemy? If it was, was this guild even prepared? Seriously, this guild was very low class if someone had broken into it already... She sighed, pulling out a arrow and preparing to nock it. She had deadly accuracy, especially at close range. Once they had reached the girls' dorms, Dale had already began yelling stuff out, but Scarlett took a different approach. She banged on the first door loudly with the side of her fist, knowing that that action would get the attention of whoever was inside.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas kept his head down and accepted the slap from Skadi, although he still believed her and Gaius to be a thing and didn't want to admit it he wouldn't say another word on the matter, definitely not now. He didn't once look up at Mikasa as she lectured him. He didn't say a thing as she insulted him calling him an idiot or even spit on him. He might have been an idiot but he did have enough logic to know not to talk back to her and simply take the punishment he was given because he feared if he fought back then he would be kicked out of the guild and on his first day too. As she finished her speech to him he had a simple response. "Yes ma'am...." Thomas said as he watched her move onto Levi. He felt bad for the guy, even Thomas knew he was being far worse then Levi and yet Levi was the one that got hit by Mikasa, poor dude.

Soon enough they where given the clear to go, but not before Mikasa told Silvia not to heal them and called them dogs pretty much. As soon as the door was open Thomas took off running. He passed Dale and Scarlett as he ran through the halls.
    "Whatever you do don't go into the end room. I kinda pissed the scary lady off she may destroy you." Thomas said looking more at Dale do to his gender. Thomas now believed that Mikasa had a hate for all males and would warn any to stay away. Soon enough he found himself at his own dorm. Thomas slammed the door shut behind him, locked it, then leaned against it panting. He had made it away from the chick that was good, but the trouble he had gotten himself into was not just visible by his panicked state but also by the red mark still on his face.

[​IMG]
    Silvia now moved forward in the first time since the man had arrived in her room when Skadi hit Thomas. Silvia looked down at her hands letting a small amount a green light glow off them as she prepared to heal, however before she did anything she would let Mikasa finish. She was not going to get in the ladies way no matter what, and besides there might be more to heal when she was finished. During the time Mikasa yelled at the boys Skadi had come back and apologized to her, Silvia only shook her head. "It's okay... I am sure he deserved it." Silvia's voice was unsure but she usually went along with whatever situation was happening at the time without question so that was what she would continue doing.

Soon Makasa finished yelling and knee'd Levi in the stomach. Soon after Makasa turned to her and ordered her not to heal them.
    "Oh.... Alright...." Was all that Silvia managed to say as she watched Thomas run from the room. Silvia was instantly filled with guilt, she hated seeing people injured in anyway and wanted to help, Thomas had gotten off easy but she felt bad for Levi. "Can I really watch as they just walk away injured?" Silvia questioned herself quietly, however then she laid eyes on Mikasa and her submissive nature set in even more. Silvia would not do anything to disobey orders of a superior. She would make herself stay on her bed and not do anything to help, because that is what she was told to do. Silvia looked back up at Skadi looking for some sort of comfort in her decision even though she didn't say much out loud and what she did say was quiet. She didn't really know what to do now.

17. X-Con260 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

"No, don't worry about it Johanna" replied Carmen, "I have no problem with it, my sister, Jade, was the one that always hated anything to do with flowers. She was allergic to the pollen". Carmen gave a small smile and looked at Johanna and Alessia. "I've heard stories of this girl, Scarlett. Is she really that bad?" Carmen asked the girls.

18. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

"Perving on girls after you get to know them is hardly any better then not knowing them prior, especially if you are invading their rooms."

Levi was about to reiterate the point that he'd been mislead and wasn't attempting to perv on the women, yet Mikasa continued her tirade. Honestly, what had he done to deserve this? Thomas had deliberately come in here to look at naked girls, yet Levi was getting all the crap.

"Your snarky comment is not appreciated by me, Mr. Reaver. I hope you understand that, Mr. Reaver, I will not tolerate that kind of arrogance in my Guild, much less my dorm room."

Her words. Her stare. That god-awful stare. What was with this woman? Before he could argue his case, Mikasa decided to punish him. Not the good kind of punishment either. No, she decided to give him a wonderful knee to the stomach. Levi collapsed to the floor, clutching his aching body with his good arm.

"I believe the best discipline is pain. Please do not heal him Silvia. What he needs is to be trained like a dog, not a man. It's not worth it to drain yourself. Now both of you - Get out."

You *****. Levi felt for the hilt of his sword, and for a brief moment, considered drawing it and slicing Mikasa. A few cuts would certainly discipline her. But for all his anger, all his rage at the situation, he didn't see many benefits. Even if he landed a hit, there was no way he could beat her. Even if he was at 100%. Mikasa and Dale. He'd make them both suffer.

He stood up and after giving the Attack on Titan ripoff the death stare, Levi limped out the room and slammed the door behind him.

19. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Mizuki hadn't mingled with the other new guild members during the feast. Or anyone, for that matter. She wouldn't have talked to anyone anyway. She wasn't here to talk. Instead she had wandered around the halls, occasionally popping her head into the grand hall to see what was happening.
    Her target had been easy to spot as well. An Oriental, just like her. And she remembered his face from all those years ago. It was curious to see him so cheerful and carefree. Did he really feel like that inside, or was it all a show? It was hard to tell. After all these years, perhaps he had grown complacent, thinking that the guild couldn't reach him here. If that was the case, he would soon die for his mistake.
    However Mizuki knew this wouldn't be a piece of cake. The target had been one of the best, and had disposed of quite a few Falcon's Claw assassins on his run. But he knew too much, and had damaged the guilds reputation. He was to die by the blade. Her masters had decided that.

Mizuki walked down the hall to the girls dorm. Number four. She spotted a young man, one of the other guild members, pass down one of the corridors with a look of terror on his face, and loud voices echoed against the walls further on. Something seemed to have happened. That young man, he had come from the direction of the girls dorms. A peeping tom?
    "Desperate," Mizuki said quietly, with little to no emotion in her voice. She was simply stating what she thought was the case, rather than trying to insult the man. She then saw another man, this one masked, limping along after the other. Had the two been in a fight? Interesting.
    Turning the corner, she found herself a few feet away from the door to her dorm. A little further down the hall there was the man who had been yelling, and a red headed girl with a bow. She ignored them, and opened the door to her dorm room. They weren't anything to do with her.
    Mizuki closed the door behind her and turned to face her roommates.
    "Sorry I'm late," she stated quietly, waiting for them to react. Mizuki didn't have much experience introducing herself to new people.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander's pov:
    While he waited for Evanora to answer his questions he thought of some more to ask her. He looked around the hallway it was getting late it would be to dark to see around soon. He might not be able to fid his way so he reached into his bag he keep on him and pulled out two halves of a flashlight the batteries missing on the in side he put them together and hit the switch the light turning on.

Sara banner.png
    Sara Row's pov:
    She stopped crying. She learned something today something she knew before the only one that would help her would be her. No one in the guildhall that day bothered to help her or talk to her. She made her way to the kitchen. She didn't eat anything that day some soon hunger took over to took some bread and ate the whole thing. She took another one and put it away for later. she was so tired she fell asleep in the kitchen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.