In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Brings power to life? And what are you going to use that power for? To go and release demons that will end everything? That's just stupid!" Gaius shouted, leaping at Calxiyn and lashing out with a punch.

Gaius used Quick Blitz.

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As Calxiyn had teleported around with dark energies, She'd struck him with intense force. He was knocked back, onto the ground. His helmet cracked and was blown from his face, revealing his tan skin and shoulder length blonde hair. Had he been alone, he would've lost the fight then and there. His consciousness was fading, but he didn't worry. He knew what was going to happen. As expected a shadow stood over him. A blonde figure dressed in red acted as his shield, glowing with a barrier. Charlotte had come to his defense the moment he had sustained the injuries. Ander had begun healing him. With the magic washing over his wounds, stitching them closed, he rose to his feet.

"They will not have to find out. The reason you will fall before us is the same reason Ezekiel did. We have the strength of one another to give us the power we need to overcome our trials. You see, THAT is the true meaning of power. Ezekiel did not understand that when he fought us. You have lost sight of that." Ra stood once again to his full height of 6"4, standing taller than most of his teammates. "Thank you, my friends." He said to Charlotte and Ander. He stepped forward, staring at Cal. "Let me remind you of the wrath of our power. Perhaps then, you will not be so quick to throw away what you have!" Extending his hand, a spray of lightning bolts rained from his palm onto their former ally.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "When the time comes I will, for now leave me alone." He responded not looking up from his gun that he was polishing. He heard Lucia's other comment about him. Was that all that they thought about him? They really knew nothing about him at all, however that was okay. They didn't need to know the truth behind why he was upset, they could believe what they wanted, it didn't matter to him. No one needed to know about his mother, his past, and what was inevitably to happen to him in the future.

[​IMG]
    As Silvia was trying to help the nutcracker and Beucette she was being yelled at to stay back. Silvia's arms were already sore from trying to hold up0 Ego as it was. Turning back to see the mouse king about attack them Silvia reluctantly obliged to the command of the nutcracker. "I'll come back and save you. I promise!" Silvia told both Beucette and the nutcracker. She cast a healing spell on both of them to try to help them out before turning around looking at the mouse king who seemed ready to attack them. She couldn't let anyone else get hurt and they had to end this fast to save the nutcracker. Silvia stood behind the mouse king as she cast Aero on him. "I can't let you hurt any more of my friends." Silvia said quietly as she looked behind her at Beucette and the nutcracker.

Silvia used Aero

[​IMG]
    The mouse king didn't seem too happy about her throwing a fireball at him. He turned back to her and attacked, or tried to at least. That covered her head as she let out a shriek bracing herself for the power that was about to come. However instead Clara's voice spoke out and the mouse king left her for the time being. However this would start a battle. At the very least she hadn't been turned to stone. Thea straightened up as she was not under attack anymore. However she would not let the Mouse King off easy. "Fire!" She shouted out as she threw another fire ball at him, jumping in the air as she flung it. "You will let them go!" She added on.

Thea used Fire​

4. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Astedia
    Amanda's pov: "ok, I'll leave you to your thoughts then." She didn't really have much else to say. She walked away. She desided to stay alert. Maybe something strange would happen. Maybe someone would talk to her. Maybe the ring would be done soon and they get to leave. She had the thought of why they just didn't just look for the last part like they did the others, but then again Annika did say they didn't have much time left. How long have they been look for theses parts? (I really don't know what to do right now, I don't think I should just talk to one character)

5. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Mizuki used Blitz.

Will post something decent later on, right now I'm about to head off to work. Dx

6. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Mizuki used Blitz. She jumped 5 times, each time doing 2 damage. She did 10 damage, but with Strength and Weapon she did 38 damage.
    Sara used Quick Blitz. It did 4 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon she did 25 damage.
    Alessia used Blitz. She jumped 5 times, each time doing 3 damage. She did 15 damage, but with Strength and Weapon she did 37 damage.
    Jack used Aero. It did 5 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 26 damage.
    Clara used Shoe Attack. It did 4 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 18 damage.
    Thea used Fire. It did 5 damage, but with Magic and Weapon 14 damage.
    Silva used Aero. It did 8 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 22 damage.

All together, the Mouse King took 180 damage. It reduced 0 damage.

Mouse King used Stone on Thea. Each turn it would do 5 damage. This turn, with Magic and Weapon it did 23 damage.

"I tried to get you before little girl, now nothing shall stop me. Aha, aha, ahahhahaha!"

Mouse King used Swing on everyone but Thea. He swung 3 times, each time doing 5 damage. He did 15 damage, but with Strength and Weapon he did 27. Everyone took 4 damage.

Mikuzi's defense reduced 5 damage.
    Sara's defense reduced 5 damage.
    Alessia's defense reduced 2 damage.
    Jack's defense 2 damage.
    Clara's defense reduced 6 damage.
    Thea's defense reduced 2 damage.
    Silva's defense reduced 8 damage.

Mouse King
    [​IMG]
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (720)
    (Cyan, Purple, Light Pink, Hot Pink, Orange, Yellow, Dark Green, Green)
    Weapon: Staff/Battle Axe (1-10)
    Strength: 10
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 10

Stone: Slowly turns enemy into Stone (1-10 damage, completely will turn to stone in 5 turns.)
    Swing: Of an Axe (1-6, chance of 1-3 Swings)
    Grown: Makes the Mouse King bigger gives him a strength boost (1-3 turns, 1-5 strength)
    Stone Shot: Creates a stone and fires it at someone (5-10)
    Rockfall: Drops stones on the heads of the group (5-15)

Mizuki
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(45)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(30)
    Ability Slots: (4)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (3-11) -1SPD
    Item Slot: (3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)

Strength: 15(+4)(+3)
    Speed: 7(+3)(-1)(+3)
    Defense: 2(+3)
    Magic: 2

Sara
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: 5(+4)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)

Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots: 5
    Master Earring: Significantly raises max AS, Speed and Defense. (+4, +1, +2)

Strength: 14
    Speed: 7(+1)(+2)
    Defense: 5(+2)
    Magic: 5

Alessia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (48)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: 4 (+1)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon: Arming Sword (4-13) +0 SPD
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 14(+1)(+4)
    Speed: 4(+1)(+3)
    Defense: 6
    Magic: 5

Jack
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (38)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (95)
    Ability Slots: 5(+2)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)

Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots: 4
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)

Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Magic: 14(+5)

Clara
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: (0)
    Ability Slots:
    Shoe attack: (1-4 Stun)
    Encouragement: Gives party member an extra stat or damage boost
    Weapon: Shoe (1-4)

Item Slots:
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 6
    Magic: 0

Thea
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (9)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(70)
    Ability Slots: 4

Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots: 4
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Magic: 10

Silvia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)(+1)(+15)
    Ability Slots: 4 (+1)

Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)

Weapon: Ego The Sword (1-10) +2 SPD
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 1
    Defense: 7(+4)
    Magic: 6(+1)(2)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "I'll tell you a little secret Lord Vance, Conrad." Everlue smiled twinkling. "Do you think you could excuse us for a minute my darlings?" He asked them. "Yes Sir!" The maids vanished.

"I only pick ugly staff. They have no place in the world so when given a place, they work harder then any maid with a self-esteem. I had a maid this morning come to me actually, but she was too pretty for any of my staff members. She would have too much confidence, wouldn't work well at all. You need to pick maids with less of that you see. They don't ask for as much paid, or for breaks, just work all year round. They're soooo eager to please." Everlue winked at Vance, and then at Zéphryine.

Zéphryine was disgusted. He was taking advantage of his Housing Staff. "With all due respect Lord Everlue, Do you not think that is wrong? That you're taking advantage of your Maids that way?"

~ Mission Information for the Break-In-ers: You find yourself on the 3rd floor of the Mansion. This is your map:

[​IMG]

You are the Red Arrow. The Red things in the corner are the other windows of the Mansion. The Red lines are doors. The circle in the middle is a giant Statue of the marvelous Lord Everlue

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  8. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance's years of political training were worth it. He managed to keep a perfectly straight business face to something utterly cringeworthy and frankly disgusting. The allusions I made to that were bad enough, but actually doing it... This man is an insult to nobility. Even if I misinterpreted what he said, he's still awful. Men like him shouldn't have power. He doesn't even treat his servants respectfully. At least in House Dorian we pay them and respect that they have their job to do, even if they're below us. There's no reason for us to rub their faces into the dirt by lording them over with our status and making them do all sorts of ungodly things like Duke Everlue does. No nobleman should be so casually dallying with his servants like that, what if one of them should father a *******? Or indeed, the social consequences of being found out. If it were anyone else then they'd make him the talk of the noble community. They already know he's a man of odd character and odder preferences. Hopefully the thieving team will get their job done quickly or else I'll have to put up with his miserable company. Despite his internal dislike of the repulsive looking and acting Duke Everlue, Vance continued as civil as he had managed to keep himself. Zéphyrine however, seemed to have no such limitations and forced his hand. Again.
    "Zéphyrine! How many times do I have to tell you that your place is to keep quiet and let myself and Lord Conrad do the speaking! You are only to spoke when spoken to!" She was going to endanger everything at this rate! The last thing they needed was to have her ruin the mission by angering the Duke. An idea occurred. "Give me a couple of minutes to speak with my servant if you may Duke Everlue." With that,Vance reluctantly grabbed the woman's arm and led her outside and shut the dining room door, leaving Conrad in there with the Duke. He'd be fine. He checked around behind him- Nobody was there.
    "Look Zéphyrine I don't like this any more than you do." The young lord hissed. "But we've got a job to do. I have to put up with him as much as you do. So please, I'm asking for the sake of the job we're doing- Just listen to what I say. I'm not asking for much. I just need you to act a part."

[​IMG]

"You think one person matters?" Dale asked as Ra fell and she began to laugh in that annoyingly overconfident manner. He'll be fine, we have the others on healing duty. As if on cue, Ra got back up again and took the fight back to Calxiyn. "When we have a team? Poor Calxiyn, you've got one hell of a lesson coming for you!" Dale determined to try his hail of ice daggers again because he was certain that he could do far, far better with it than he just did. He just didn't shape it right. Once again, he formed up the ice and the frozen daggers shot out the eye of his staff. The amber eye seemed to follow Cal everywhere, which she may have found slightly worrying, if only a little creepy, had she actually noticed it. It was meant to be a bit of a deterrent at least. Cal, we won't lose this battle. You're not Boreal, even with that mask on. We can defeat you. I know what he's like- He'd never use anything more powerful than he is, it just doesn't work like that. He can't stand being below something.

9. Skyheart Joker

After having broken the window down, Aoki looked around and saw that there was absolutely nothing of note in here. She had just entered into a run of the mill blank boring hallway. Regardless, they were in the building now, and were just that much closer to finding the book then they were with the whole maid plan. She looked and saw there was a giant statue of Everlue himself, and the urge to throw spell after spell at it was tempting, but overall not worth it. Adding to their vandalism charges as it was was probably not the greatest of plans, and putting theft on top of that, well, it was not something she nor probably any other member of the guild wanted to deal with. Walking over to the closest door, she pointed at it and said, "might as well just check these one at a time." She first put her magical object of ultimate unlocking potential against the door and used its magicalness to check if there were any locks, were there, there wouldn't be anymore. She then slowly and cautiously opened the door so as not to disturb or alert anything in there. Basically Aoki went to open the red line closest to the red arrow.

Lucia had just sort of said, "alright then," to Amanda as she "left her to her thoughts." Lucia wasn't really thinking in depth about really anything at the moment, but hey, if she were, it was awfully considerate of Amanda. Thomas had also replied to her, telling her to leave him alone at the moment, and she just sort of obliged to it as he seemed to be in a serious mood. So with that done, she just sort of waited around for the ring to be forged and the wand to be ready for use for their showdown with Wenlock.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zephyr was surprised to see that Aoki's key shaped weapon hadn't opened the window. That kind of defeats the purpose of having a giant key for a weapon; wait was that really the purpose of having a giant key for a weapon. It was a convenience that was for certain but he wasn't all too sure about it being the sole purpose. Then again he knew nothing about giant key weapons. Ah whatever, he could ask her about that later if he was curious about it, which he was. He approached the open window and jumped in after Aoki did. They’d landed in a empty hallway, which was convenient for them, minus the statue of Lord Everlue to their left. The man had quite the ego, that was certain. As they approached the first door, Aoki’s keyblade had unlocked it this time. Aside from another question popping up in his head, he waited til whatever was in the room was made clear to them.

11. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Mizuki used Blitz.

Yeah, I said I'd make a proper post later, but I guess that wasn't true? Fighting is fighting, and I'm not sure what to do with Hasu right now. So I'll just go to sleep instead.

12. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack's pov: He had a plan, because if the mouse king turns them to stone things could go badly. They had to stop it. If more then one of them got hit at a time with the stone this mission will get a lot harder. But sense no one seems to want to listen to jack he desided to say nothing. (I said his idea on skype, I will call it out if someone steels it) jack used cure on thea.

13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Of course My Lord. I hope you teach her well. Hahahhha... yes."

Zéphryine crossed her arms. Zéphryine needed this money, but it wasn't ever by the book to listen to anyone, never mind a noble. "I am acting the part. Do you think a servant wouldn't stick up for their fellow servants? What kind of housing staff do you have that you think a human being wouldn't stand up for another one in danger, even if it meant their job." Zéphryine was Criticizing him.

~ Mission Information for the Break-In-ers:
    You walk into a room and find it full of little gold statuettes of Lord Everlue. You can take them if you want. ~

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  14. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

The Mouse King had managed to hurt her a little. It was but a scratch to her. It didn't matter much to her though. She noticed that he was targeting Thea, trying to turn her to stone. She gritted her teeth.
    "You think you're so tough don't you, attacking a little girl like that?" Alessia demanded. "You don't seem so tough now! Come fight someone your own size!" Hopefully he would listen to her taunts and try and attack her instead. She wanted more reasons to make him hurt, and more importantly she didn't want him to hurt Thea. She was only a little girl so she had to make sure that she didn't get hurt too badly. This is not what I expected to be doing when they said we were going to a sleepover.

[​IMG]

Vance blinked in surprise a couple of times. She doesn't really understand servants does she? What is she, some kind of foreigner? Well, she doesn't look from around here that's true enough. I'd better explain.
    "You really don't understand servants do you?" Vance asked. He lowered the tone of his voice so they couldn't be heard. "I don't know where you come from but things there are very, very different from things here. I can't place where you come from since you don't look like you're from these parts. Here, servants don't stick up for each other in public unless they want to suffer. You never show up a lord in public here. You don't question his judgement, you don't speak out against him or anything. His word, or indeed her word if it's a lady you work for, is law. You follow that to the letter and you do not ever disobey. What you say in the servants' quarters away from public earshot, that's up to you and nobody really cares what it is. You can say that you want to kill your lord and so long as they don't hear, which they probably won't, you'll be fine. In the face of the public though, it's not happening. Now, I don't like him either, let me get that straight. I have my opinions and standards too. The fact that he's doing it to save money and deliberately not paying them as much as a normal servant would be, that as far as I'm concerned is far from right. I can tell you're an outspoken person Zéphyrine, but I need you to try and hold that back for just a while longer while the others find that book." I can't believe that I actually have to put myself on the same level as her to do this. It's not natural. This is not the way things are meant to be. Hopefully she'll listen. I've made the effort to try and be reasonable with her, surely she'll see that.

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    Anger filled even more about what the mouse king has done. What had happened in this mission was beyond her. Once was a simple mission turned into a mouse filled thing. The mouse king would pay for what he did. The mouse king was no king. "You are nothing." Not aware of what was going on fire appeared in her hand.

Sara used blitz
    (IRL Garrett is to busy to make a long post :/)

16. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Zéphryine sighed heavily. What kind of high society was this? And they called them lairs and cheaters. "Fine." Zéphryine stared at him, blank faced. "But after they do find the book, and after we're out of here. Surely you can find a way to expose his ways."

17. Skyheart Joker

As Aoki had opened up the door to see what was inside there, she saw there was nothing really of note...except for world's ugliest of golden statues that existed. Which meant, she would definitely not take them. Having a statue like that on her person was not something she wanted to have at all. Turning to Zephyr she simply said, "nothing but some gold statues of the man of the house himself. Let's just keep going onward," after Zephyr did or did not take a statuette for himself, Aoki continued down the hallway as silently as she could until she got to the next closest door. At that point, she checked for any locks with her keyblade again, and then opened the door in the same manner as she had last time.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    What awaited them behind the door was another example of just how big lord Everlue's ego was. First a giant statue of himself out the window and now miniature ones in this one room. It makes you wonder what he actually does with them if they're just sitting in this room. "Hopefully the next room will have something useful." Zephyr said as Aoki unlocked and started opening the next door.

19. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II, Everlue Mansion

"I'll follow up on that recommendation next chance I get" Conrad told Vance in rehard to his remark about Lord Gottwald's wine. When Everlue wondered what they did to their servants to cause them trouble, he felt like their act was coming apart, but luckily Vance saved them. Everlue's secret on the other hand made him sick to the core and he tried his best to hold his composure with Zephyrine's distraction and Vance taking the attention off him as well he had enought time to get his composure back in time. "Well that is an interesting way to look at things, I must say" Conrad said "Not really my personal style I would say, but definitely an interesting way to get things done." When Everlue commented on Vance and Zephyrine leaving for a moment Conrad spoke up "I am certain Lord Dorian will take care of it just fine." This was complete madness everything said here was just complete madness and that he even went with it was even worse. He hoped his remark about it not being his style wouldn't ruin the act and hoped Vance got back soon, while he knew he did a half decent job at the act he was still new to this whole political maneuvering that seemed to be Vance's second nature.

20. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Just to make it quick...

Therity used Blitz.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.