In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

"I know more of you then you think I do. Boreal's mind is merged with mine, I know more then you want me to." She started to laugh again. She was lying, she had no special power to see what was in Boreal's mind, but she wouldn't let Dale know that. "I'd like to see you take it from me."

"Your power is weak and fragile!" She looked towards Charlotte. She was easily the biggest threat. Dale could easily be controlled by emotions, but Charlotte was a wall.

"No amount of orders you give will stop me little bird! You cannot stop the darkness!"

Gaius used Blitz. He jumped 1 time, each time doing 3 damage. He did 3 damage, but with Strength and Weapon he did 23!
    Therity used Blitz. She jumped 3 times, each time doing 2 damage. She did 6 damage, but with Strength and Weapon she did 21!
    Ander used Cure on himself. He healed 27 of his HP.

Ra used Cure on Velien. He healed 27 of his HP.
    Dale used Lightning Storm. He did 44 damage, but with Magic and Weapon he did 86 damage.
    Velien used Blitz. He jumped 4 times, each time doing 4 damage. He did 16 damage, but with Strength and Weapon he did 29!

Charlotte
    used Barrier Surge. It made Charlotte immune to damage. She did 14 damage, but with Defense she did 19!

All together, the group did 178 damage. Calxiyn's defense reduced 6 damage.

Calxiyn used Thunder Guard. It would be taken into effect next turn.
    Calxiyn used Invitation to nothingness on Charlotte. It would last 5 turns. This turn it did 6 damage, but with Magic and Weapons it did 20!
    Calxiyn used Dark Capriccio (Aoe) on Gaius, Therity, Ander, Ra, Dale and Velien. It did 2 beams, each doing 4 damage, but with Strength, Magic and Weapons she did 44. It was divided. They took 6 damage. This attack disables defense.

Gaius' defense reduced 0 damage.
    Therity's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Ander's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Ra's defense reduced 0 damage. Charolette blocked for Ra
    Dale's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Velien's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Charolette's defense reduced 4 damage.

Calxiyn

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (Purple, Light Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green) (785)
    Ability Slots:
    Dark Spiral: Spins the Keyblade, dashing multiple-times mid-air. (1-5, 7)
    Dark Splicer: Repeatedly teleports and slashes at the player, leaving behind an Afterimage with each strike. (1-3 strikes, 1-5)
    Dark Cannon: She fires a giant beam of dark energy from the Keyblade. (5-15)
    Thunder guard: Creates a barrier that damages enemy when they attack (1-10)
    Invitation to nothingness: Sets a curse on an enemy that continuously drains HP. (1-5 turns, 1-7 damage)
    Dark Capriccio: 2 beams of darkness is fired from the user's weapon, meant to be used as a drilling offensive attack that can pierce through defenses. (Disables defense for that turn, 1-2 beams, 1-4 damage)
    Soul Extinction: The spell initiates as Calxiyn focuses her magical power into the space between her hands, the energy taking the form of a spherical vortex. When released, it is a large blast of dark energy. (8-18)
    Satanic Blast: The user forms a sphere of Darkness Magic in their hands above their head and then, after a sufficient amount of Magic has been gathered, it's released at the target in the form of a large beam that explodes upon contact, resulting in a large, destructive pillar formed of Darkness Magic. (Charges for one turn, 10-20)
    Weapon:
    Dark Kingdom Key (2-10)
    Rapture Key (4-10)
    Item Slot:
    Mask: ????
    Strength: 12
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 8
    Magic: 12

Gaius
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (33)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (45)
    Ability Slots:
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 16(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 0
    Magic: 5

Therity
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+12)
    (45)
    Ability Slots:
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)

Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 4(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 0(+3)(+3)

Ander
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (35)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+25)

Ability Slots: (+1)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 11(+5)

Ra
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (39)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(91)(+3)(+30)
    Ability Slots: (4)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slot: (3)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 11
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 14(+6)

Dale
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (84)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    (221)
    Ability Slots:
    (9)Lightning Storm: The user creates a sphere of lightning between their hands, sending dangerous lightning bolts in every direction (50 MP, 50 damage + 20 AoE)
    (7)Thunder Bullets: The user generates lightning around their fist, from which many small, yet destructive lightning orbs are fired at a high speed (40 MP, 1-9 6 damage bullets)
    (7) Spica Hole: The user grabs and throws the enemy into the ground and, with the power of the throw, creates a circular hole in the ground, resulting in them being trapped in a pit. (25 damage, target cannot harm user for 1-3 turns, 45 MP)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (8) Blizzard Edge: Cloak yourself in ice and hit the enemy with a jumping attack, after which ice bursts from the ground for additional damage. (12 damage + 10 magic damage + freeze chance)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (5)Ice-Make: This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury.

Weapon: Dale's Staff (6-18)
    Improved Arming Sword (4-13)

Item Slots:

Strength: 14
    Speed: 7
    Defense: 2

Magic: 23(+8)

Veilen
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (27)(+3)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(68)(+1)(+10)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+2)

Charlotte
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(52)(+9)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Weapon:
    Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD
    Strength: 13
    Speed: 1(-1)
    Defense: 5(+3)
    Magic: 5[DOUBLEPOST=1429133599][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]
    "We have to build it, remember?" Annika smiled at Amanda. "Come on guys, let's go." Not to their surprise, the cave didn't collapse. They built a campfire in a cave near where they had stood on the cliff to find the mountain.

“Is it hot enough yet?” Annika asked him, after they had settled.

“Not any hotter than it was 15 seconds ago.” Aidan muttered, poking the fire.

“I can’t help it.”
    She paced. “We have so little time..”

Brietta had also been pacing. "I'm glad you were able to get out of the cave alright, I was worried about you. Now all we need is a Ring of love..."

Aidan put his sword onto the fire, warming it.

Annika looked at him, puzzled. “What are you doing?”

“Metal, for the ring.”

“No, Aidan you can’t. It's your sword... Someone else must have something…”

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“We’ve got to get out of here.” Clara told them. “The Mouse King is Building a Pyre, and a big bonfire.”

“I doubt it’s to warm up the Palace.” Captain Candy said. He shook away Major Mint.

After what seemed to be endless running after Beucette, the Mouse King finally got her. She was in line with many other peasants, all going towards the pyre. When they arrived at the Courtyard, the Mouse King had finally caught Beucette, who was tied in chains. The Nutcracker was tied to the wood of the pyre already.

“I, The King, have tried the Citizens you see before you, guilty of treason! And the Nutcracker, guilty of Highest form of treason. The fate for them will be the greatest fires of hell!” There was cheering from the Mouse people, who stood down on the ground.

The Nutcracker looked up to Clara, and saw the others on the balcony.

“Is this any way to run a Kingdom, Mouse?” Clara yelled bravely, standing atop of the ledge in which the courtyard was below of.

“Just in time for the party, humans.” The Mouse King hissed. She jumped onto the pavement below.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Alessia began to worry greatly about the fate of Prince Eric. He wasn't with the others and that meant only one thing. If the mice were making a fire then they were going to burn the Prince. No... No... They're going to burn him and he's only made of wood... He'll burn up so fast... We have to go, we have to go now! She didn't even hesitate in following Clara, and in fact she was completely quiet. There was no mirth on her face or even in her eyes. She stalked after Clara. It didn't take long for them to find the fire again and what she saw only confirmed her suspicions. Still, her eyes widened as she watched the undeniable horror of what was coming. Lines of people, being condemned by that abominable ****ing rodent to die in fire. With cheers from the mice! That was it. No, no, no! They can't die like this! Prince Eric can't die like this! He's tried to hard to get this far I won't let them burn him, I won't! She vaguely heard Clara say something, but Alessia wasn't paying attention. The rest of the world didn't matter all that much right now. Sound felt distant, the world itself seemed to tunnel in on one scene. Look at him, parading around crowing like that. I can't, I can't let him do it, I can't. She watched the nightgowned girl leap downwards, nor was she far behind. She vaulted the railing and landed harshly, the shockwaves of the impact racing up her legs sending a jarring pain through her. She shook it off, pain didn't mean anything. Alessia Darkstar drew her sword and started to walk slowly towards the Mouse King, her eyes fixated completely on the murderous rodent and his wooden captive.
    "This show ends here." Alessia said, matter-of-factly, striding fearlessly towards the Mouse King. No. Nobody deserves to die that way, nobody! I won't let it, I won't. She ignored the tear welling in her eye as best she could. She couldn't cry now, no matter how cruel it was.

[​IMG]

"Ahh, yes, Lauenberger. That was a most excellent event, but if you thought that his was exquisite then I would heartily recommend paying Lord Gottwald a visit. His cellar is truly to die for." Vance responded easily. This goes well. The act is very easy to upkeep when you're talking about events that I remember well. I am surprised to learn that Conrad was there, if indeed he was. He may simply have heard of them. I can't say I would have remembered since he's not the sort I'd typically associate with, but no matter. His knowledge of affairs impresses me enough. He may actually be a useful political ally if of course we can sort out some of his frankly backwards ways of thinking. The conversation quickly circled back round to his maid 'problem', and he began to feel very troubled by Lord Everlue's staff. It was all he could to not shrink back in incredulity and cry how much like demons or some kind of cruel jest upon misfortunates they looked. A horse. a pig, a sheep and then some sort of strange totemic head. Oh dear. This is not a man of class or taste. Not that I thought he was, but he was an even worse deviant than I feared! Vance forced a smile.
    "The loyalty of your servants is... Commendable." Vance said as honestly as he could appear, which was perfectly straight and honest. He was an adept liar. It came with the family. "You truly know something I do not."

3. Skyheart Joker

Rho had simply followed as he was instructed to do so, when entering the Everlue Mansion. It seemed that these two noblemen in their group seemed to be well acclimated with this man. Well that was good, that meant that they'd be able to carry on the proceedings of stalling in a much a more easy fashion. Rho didn't really know what to do as a servant, so he just sort of followed what everyone else was doing and calmly stood there, not daring to sit with the rest of the nobles. Rho then started to wonder how Aoki and Zephyr were doing in their infiltration mission.

---Meanwhile Outside the Mansion---

Aoki had watched as everyone had gone into the mansion, and then said, "alright Zephyr, let's get this mansion bur- book stealing, out of the way." Right, Daybreak. That was their mission. Right. She and Zephyr ended up walking around the mansion as not to be seen approaching from the front. Aoki then looked at Zephyr and said, "alright, what I'm about to show you will probably not make any sense at all, but trust me, it's our key into this place." Chuckling as she said the word "key," Aoki then summoned up a magical weapon that just sort of appeared out of nowhere. Spinning it around, she threw it up, only for it to come down as a totally different shape. Seeming to have a long frame with a pointed end, with a seat that seemed meant for only a single person, with handles to hold onto and use for steering. Hopping onto it, she said, "alright, get on. Like I said, pretty conspicuous." Once Zephyr got on, Aoki slowly climbed out of the forest and eventually flew over to the roof where the next phase of their break in would take place.

After the group had finished their gem collecting, and Aidan was talked down by Hasu to keep the gem where it was, they left the area to go and get the forging going. It was then that they seemed to need metal to make a ring of love, and Aidan had offered up his sword. However, Annika seemed very opposed to it, and seemed to wonder if there was anything else they could use for metal. Lucia was a bit uncomfortable about it, and seemed to think she got what the metal that was needed was, and would have totally been fine with Aidan using his sword to forge the ring with, but...it was his only sword. He didn't have another one that he could use when they were to face off against Wenlock. Not to mention it was probably something important to him, so it couldn't be easy to part with. "I...I think I have something."

As of right now, she had two pairs of throwing knives on her. One that she bought once she came to the guild and one that she had on her person when she came to the guild. The one she started with was a bit special, as it had been a gift from her friend. One who had always gone around adventuring, one who Lucia had always admired and her inspiration for wanting to go on her own journey. She had given Lucia this weapon so that she could go on her very own adventures. And prior to this mission, they seemed to carry her pretty far and were all she really had with her when she got to this guild. Nevertheless, she had to give them up so that they could continue, and had to part with them so someone else could keep something precious to them. Being nice sucked.
    "Here you go Aidan," giving Aidan the knives she said, "I think these will make a proper substitute for your sword."

After her taunts had come back at them, Charlotte had successfully guarded against the attacks directed at her and Ra and retorted back at the girl. "So what does that make your own strength that can't cut through this feeble power?" She then taunted Dale as well by claiming she had some sort of mental link with Boreal. Charlotte retorted as well saying, "and yet you still know nothing of the man before you. You could only know of who he was, not who he is, and not how he's different from that man before." Charlotte didn't actually know about how much Dale had changed, but she was trying to keep his spirits up and not let him be baited into provocation by this girl. Seeing as she had a lightning barrier around her now, Charlotte thought it ill to charge in with blitz, and so instead he used cure on Veilen and went to shield him.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "Wow..." Annika looked at the knives in awe. "Thank you so much Lucia."

“This will do fine, thank you.” Aidan nodded, taking them and putting them at his side.

~ Mission Information: Talk among yourselves, Aidan, Brietta and Annika, while the sword is being forged ~

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    "Cal you have no special power. The only power that you have is treason and turning you back on others. Boreal's mind is not merged with you. Anyone could see though this lie. I hope you get the full hammer of what is coming to. When that hammer hits you I hope it hits hard." He thought about the battle and as he watch Charlotte Barrier Surge. "Charlotte is Stronger then you will ever hope to be. You are the weak link in this guild not Charlotte. You are so far apart in strength that it is no contest. You will come up last every time." What did Boreal do to Cal? "So Ra, Barrier surge is a free cover. When you can use it Charlotte do so. We Can have at lest 3 people up, Dale, Charlotte and a healer. The key hear is to keep Charlotte up." Ra, Veilen, are mages. "Ra, Veilen and myself will attack this round. Veilen use fire, Ra use Aero." Aero made more sense to use because it did more damage. He tuned to Dale. "Dale you use you a ice make skill. Gaius and Therity you should heal this round. Gaius and myself need to be healed this round." He did not need to tell Charlotte what to do because she already did her action. "Everyone fighting you now knows more then you will ever hope to learn. You know nothing about the danger that Boreal and yourself is putting us in. The danger that you are putting the world in. Deliora is more dangerous then you think. He will not stop until the world is gone. How can you not see this?" She had the power to stop the fight at any time, but she went on. She did not see what she was doing?

Ander used Aero

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She was making her around the room there was only one section left that she did not go into. She started making her way toward it when crash glass fell from that spot. She look to see Alessia had saved them. "Thank you" She walked past the rest of them that was just standing around doing nothing. She saw the nutcracker. "You will pay for this, dirt." There was nothing that they could do for the nutcracker now. Anger filled her as she stepped closer to the mouse king. He would pay for what he has done.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Charlotte had guarded him from the dark magics, but what she could never protect him from was wounds inflicted on his heart by Calxiyn's biting words. She'd insulted his bird suit. You didn't just insult a guy's bird suit! What the hell? A small blue haired man dressed in a devil costume appeared on his shoulder. "That's it. She's goin' down." He cocked his pitch fork as though it were a shotgun. He recognized this man. It was one of the three who had infested his dreams with rants about birds. On his other shoulder, The white haired man fluttered down in an angel costume. "Now now, from above, the wicked shall recieve their just reward." Ra looked between the two. "Isn't there supposed to be a third?" "Listen, there were only two spots for this reference. Stefano got the short stick." "Yeah. I mean, we're not even doing the whole reference. There was supposed to be like this whole back and forth before this point." "Not to mention, do you see a chandelier? We're outside."

Ra used suspiciously chandelier shaped Aero.

"Yes."
    " *sigh* Alright we're going back to LvD. Not that it makes any more sense."
    "Catch ya later Azir."
    "Farewell."
    It occurred to Ra he could quite possibly be insane. He wondered who those men were.

[​IMG]
    "Yo! Party members! Can all y'all come over here and like...Cut the chains or somethin' ? They're probably made outta swiss cheese. Everything else seems to be made of nonsensical materials." Beucette called out, hoping she would be freed. Man. If only someone in her group had a keyblade. They could just unlock them through the power of nonsensical starting weapons. "But yeah. If you could do that before the fight, it'd be great. I need exp too, ya know."

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Don't listen to her Ra. You're probably a lot better at fighting than she thinks you are, you're a member of Team King! Besides, what is there to be afraid of? There's a giant demon about to be released so we're all screwed anyway. What are you, chicken?" Gaius said, causing an unseen groan to be heard. He wasn't sure where that had come from, but it seemed appropriate. Now, back to Cal's fight. "Y'know Calxiyn, you're talkin' a pretty big game right now, about how we're all weak and pathetic but you're powerful and unstoppable. But when you think about it, there's only one person here that can't do jack shit without a mask, and that's you. What's that say about your 'godlike power' huh?" the boy taunted, before using cure on himself.

Gaius cured Gaius.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas sat around the fire looking from face to face of the people that were around there wondering if anyone had picked up on anything he had been thinking about before. Then again no one had ever paid much attention to him unless it was to get after him for flirting. That was about the only upside of being yelled at was that they actually were talking to him. Thomas sighed and was thinking of flirting with Annika again but after the no response last time and the looks she was given Aidan he knew it was no use. Instead he started to polish his gun not knowing what to say to anyone. The secret he had been holding back was floating around his mind but he could't say anything, it was really quite annoying.
    [​IMG]
    Silvia didn't get an answer to her question, well not until they arrived at the next location and saw Beucette chained up along with the Nutcracker being tied up.Silvia wanted to help but the Nutcracker was in more danger. Silvia ran up to Beucette like she was about to help her but then ran past a couple feet to her great sword that lay on the ground. "I'm sorry I need to borrow this!" Silvia called back at Beucette as she ran off with it. When she picked it up she stumbled barely even able to carry the thing. However she forced herself to, she needed a blade.

Silvia could only hope the others were keeping the mouse king busy while she ran to cut the ropes on the Nutcracker to release him then back to Beucette trying to kit the chains repeatedly until they broke at some point. This was a lot of work for the young girl, she could barely manage to hold the sword up. She was panting and sweating but she had to keep going she had to help someone.

[​IMG]
    It seemed that there was more trouble, they had to go. It was not surprising though, she knew that there would be more. Thea stayed close to Clara as they ran to find out what was happening. The mouse king was there seeming ready to kill Beucette and the Nutcracker. "No let them go you meanies!" Thea called out. She started to run towards the mouse king and charging a ball of fire in her hand. "Leave them alone. They aren't the bad guys you are! Now turn us back big. I don't like being doll sized!" Thea yelled again. The flame in her hand had a blue flare going through it, that was when Thea threw it before it could get too wild. She through it at the mouse king homing it would be enough to make him let them go. Meanwhile she saw behind Silvia was working on their release.

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Is that right Cal? What do you think you know of me then? I doubt Boreal would have told you anything you didn't need to know, and there's nothing that he knows about me that's of any use to you here Cal! In fact, all you'll see is what I told you all the way back in the cave! If he did tell you anything, all you're doing is deluding yourself into believing his lie! I haven't lied to any of you here Cal, I've been the one trying to make sure you guys were safe along the way of this mission!" Dale shouted back. Please, she doesn't know anything. Boreal hasn't taken the time to get to know me anyway, he always pushed me out. He and I were never destined to be friends. All we share is a similar face, a scar and the name of Hawthorn. And perhaps our magic. Simply put, all we share is what our father gave to us! He and I have never been friends. We've never known each other and nothing Cal says or does will provoke me into thinking that she knows something about me that only he knows. Anything that he could offer is either outdated or already known. He has no secrets of mine. Dale saw that she had thrown up an electric shield around herself. That's Lightning Storm out of the way for now. Let's try a bit of Icemake.
    "Icemake dagger storm!" Dale declared, a hail of sharp, icy daggers forming around the eye of his staff and firing in a fast flurry towards Cal, passing easily through her lightning shield. Let's hope I shaped it right. I didn't have the time to do it in the detail that Father taught me.

Dale used his Ice Make magic

10. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Astedia
    Amanda Quition banner.png
    Amanda's pov: She grabbed her neckless for a second, "no... can't give up on..." she stopped. She saw Lucia offered her throwing knifes. They must have been important for her to think they work. What did she really know about anyone here. She knew Thomas wanted girls and Scarlett was well meen. She didn't know them she was to shy for that. "Lucia if you don't mind me asking. Why the knifes".

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: No. The prince could not die. He knew somehow it be his fult. Stupid, the group should have listened to him when he suggested they find the prince first. He thought about offering a trade for the nutcracker. (won't work ik) The mouse king would die even if had to beat the mouse himself. He almost said something but knew it would either backfire or be pointless as they were about to battle. He was also suprised with Silvia. She was normally there healer and now she might want to take a sword to the mouse king's face. Either that or she had another plan for the sword. He was ready to fight.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  11. Skyheart Joker

As Lucia had given up her knives to the cause of making the wand of light, Lucia simply had a bit of a pained expression on her face as she said, "no, it was uh, nothing." Sighing after that, she walked away and looked at Thomas who still seemed to be down and just sort of polishing his rifle. While she was about to walk over to him, Amanda walked over to her and asked her a question. "Oh, those knives, well they were a pretty important gift from a friend of mine. She gave them to me so that I could go on adventures like her, so I figured they'd probably work as something important to forge the ring out of." She then looked at Thomas and said, "yo, buddy, buck up over there. We're about to go fight that wizard dude Wenlock, a perfect time to strut your stuff and show what you got to everyone."

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"Since your clearly determined to fight Deliora, what if you lose. Your power obsessed ambitions will just cause more casualties and you'll be one of them. You understand that or are you to hard-headed to understand?" Veilen question. She was going on and on about how they were weak and how she was stronger, but strength meant nothing if you couldn't control it. If she was left uncheck, then she would cause a disaster at this rate. His grip on his sword had tightened as the blue sword was surrounded by flames. The young mage was channeling a fire spell through his sword and with a swing of the blade, a stream of fire was sent towards Cal.

Veilen used fire in case you are confused.

[​IMG]

Well Aoki was right about what she was doing not making any sense. First she summoned a key shaped weapon out of thin air. That was weird, cool, but weird. Next the key shaped weapon was turned into a glider of sorts. "Uh, yeah not really sure how to react to this." Nevertheless he got on the glider and the duo flew to the roof of the mansion. He imagined, as well as hoped, that landing would be an easy thing to do. Which it was, phew. Now the "getting on the roof" problem was solved, now they just needed to get into the mansion. "Got any conspicuous ways that could get us inside?" If not then Zephyr could always try and find a way in, of course it would have to be quiet enough to not attract attention of anyone inside.

13. Skyheart Joker

As the duo had landed on the top of the mansion, she looked around as Zephyr had asked her if she had any sort of conspicuous ways of getting inside. Aoki thought about it for a moment and saw that there was a window that lead into the building at the top here. Pushing on the window, it didn't really seem to budge, most likely because it was locked. So she pressed her keyblade against the window and heard a clicking noise as if to say that it was now unlocked. She pushed against the window, only to see that it still wouldn't budge. Wondering if it wasn't actually unlocked, she then realized that this window probably opened outward rather than inward. Well that sucked. Thinking more intuitively into it, she pressed her blade against the window, and kept pushing. And then the window gave out as the blade just pushed its way through the thin glass. They were too far up the mansion for this faint shattering to most likely be heard, and Aoki just stuck her hand through the hole, pushing the window open as she gestured towards the window and said "tada~"

14. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Insolent girl!" The Mouse King exclaimed, the Fireball doing very little to hurt him. "I'll show you what true power means!" The Mouse King started to turn Thea to stone, but was cut off by the shouts of the Nutcracker and Clara.

"No Silvia! Stand back!" The Nutcracker cried.

“I demand that you turn us back and surrender!" Clara shouted, listening to Thea's whining. "There’s more to being a King then having a crown.” She told him. He laughed.

“Suddenly you’re the expert?” He asked.

“You’ll never gain their loyalty until you earn their respect.”

“I don’t need their loyalty, I don’t even need them!” He motioned to all the villagers, turning them into statues, except for Beucette, who was still in chains.

Mouse King
    [​IMG]
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (900)
    (Cyan, Purple, Light Pink, Hot Pink, Orange, Yellow, Dark Green, Green)
    Weapon: Staff/Battle Axe (1-10)
    Strength: 10
    Magic: 10

Stone: Slowly turns enemy into Stone (1-10 damage, completely will turn to stone in 5 turns.)
    Swing: Of an Axe (1-6, chance of 1-3 Swings)
    Grown: Makes the Mouse King bigger gives him a strength boost (1-3 turns, 1-5 strength)
    Stone Shot: Creates a stone and fires it at someone (5-10)
    Rockfall: Drops stones on the heads of the group (5-15)

Mizuki
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(45)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(30)

Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (3-11) -1SPD

Strength: 15(+4)(+3)
    Speed: 7(+3)(-1)(+3)
    Defense: 2(+3)
    Magic: 2

Sara
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    Ability Slots: 5(+4)

Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots: 5
    Master Earring: Significantly raises max AS, Speed and Defense. (+4, +1, +2)

Speed: 7(+1)(+2)
    Defense: 5(+2)

Alessia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Ability Slots: 4 (+1)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon: Arming Sword (4-13) +0 SPD
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)

Strength: 14(+1)(+4)
    Speed: 4(+1)(+3)
    Defense: 6

Jack
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (95)
    Ability Slots: 5(+2)

Item Slots: 4
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)

Magic: 14(+5)

Clara
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: (0)
    Ability Slots:
    Shoe attack: (1-4 Stun)
    Encouragement: Gives party member an extra stat or damage boost
    Weapon: Shoe (1-4)

Item Slots:
    Defense: 6
    Magic: 0

Thea
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(70)
    Ability Slots: 4

Item Slots: 4
    Magic: 10

Silvia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)(+1)(+15)
    Ability Slots: 4 (+1)

Weapon: Ego The Sword (1-10) +2 SPD
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Speed: 1
    Defense: 7(+4)
    Magic: 6(+1)(2)

15. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

'You cannot defeat the darkness!' Calxiyn had said. Therity smirked slightly. Just watch us, bitch.

Meanwhile, her teammates were injured. With the awful rolls she was having, there was no way she could finish this battle by herself, so she decided to help them out yet again while others attacked. Just for this one turn, though. Then she would finish off the pounding they were giving
    Calxiyn.

Therity used Cure on Ander.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  16. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack's pov: He used aero.

Astedia
    Amanda's pov: "Do you want to talk more about it? How about the friend, maybe they could join the guild. Also how do you feel about the people that are with us?"

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

"My mask only harnesses the power inside, it brings it to life, but nothing more!" Calxiyn yelled to Gaius angrily.

"Stop it with your mind games Charlotte! Fight." And for that moment it seemed like Cal was coming back.

"Safe? You call this safety?! Well you can have your 'safety'. You're welcome to it!"

"Like you're any good, Ander. You can't even throw a punch, never mind a good hit."

"If I go down, I'll take you with me! That is enough for me Veilen!"

Gaius used Cure on himself. It healed 9 HP.
    Therity used Cure on Ander. It healed 4 HP.
    Ander used Aero. He did 8 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 26!

Ra used Aero. He did 4 damage, but with Magic and Weapon 25!
    Dale used Ice Make Hail of Icy Daggers. He shot 2 knives, dealing 3 damage each time. He did 6 damage, but with Magic and Weapon he did 52.
    Veilen used Fire. He did 1 damage, but with Magic and Weapon 12.

Charlotte
    used Cure and Shielded Veilen. She healed 9 of his HP.

All together, the group did 115 damage. Calxiyn's defense reduced 8 damage.

Calxiyn used Dark Splicer on Ra. She dashed her Keyblade 3 times, each time doing 5. She did 15 damage, but with Strength and Weapon 41.

"What oh what will you do without your little bird." She cackled.

Calxiyn used Invitation to nothingness on Charlotte. It would last 5 turns. This turn it did 7 damage.
    Calxiyn used Soul Extincition (Aoe) on Gaius, Therity, Ander, Dale and Velien. She did 16 damage, but with Magic it did 24. Everyone took 5 damage.

Gaius' defense reduced 0 damage.
    Therity's defense reduced 5 damage.
    Ander's defense reduced 3 damage.

Ra's defense reduced 0 damage. Ra is down!
    Dale's defense reduced 2 damage.
    Veilen's defense reduced 5 damage. Charolette blocked for Veilen
    Charolette's defense reduced 4 damage.

Calxiyn

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (Purple, Light Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green) (678)
    Ability Slots:
    Dark Spiral: Spins the Keyblade, dashing multiple-times mid-air. (1-5, 7)
    Dark Splicer: Repeatedly teleports and slashes at the player, leaving behind an Afterimage with each strike. (1-3 strikes, 1-5)
    Dark Cannon: She fires a giant beam of dark energy from the Keyblade. (5-15)
    Thunder guard: Creates a barrier that damages enemy when they attack (1-10)
    Invitation to nothingness: Sets a curse on an enemy that continuously drains HP. (1-5 turns, 1-7 damage)
    Dark Capriccio: 2 beams of darkness is fired from the user's weapon, meant to be used as a drilling offensive attack that can pierce through defenses. (Disables defense for that turn, 1-2 beams, 1-4 damage)
    Soul Extinction: The spell initiates as Calxiyn focuses her magical power into the space between her hands, the energy taking the form of a spherical vortex. When released, it is a large blast of dark energy. (8-18)
    Satanic Blast: The user forms a sphere of Darkness Magic in their hands above their head and then, after a sufficient amount of Magic has been gathered, it's released at the target in the form of a large beam that explodes upon contact, resulting in a large, destructive pillar formed of Darkness Magic. (Charges for one turn, 10-20)
    Weapon:
    Dark Kingdom Key (2-10)
    Rapture Key (4-10)
    Item Slot:
    Mask: ????
    Strength: 12
    Defense: 8
    Magic: 12

Gaius
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (42)
    (40)
    Ability Slots:
    Item Slots:

Strength: 16(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 0

Therity
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+12)
    (45)
    Ability Slots:
    Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:

Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 4(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 0(+3)(+3)

Ander
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+25)

Ability Slots: (+1)
    Item Slots:
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 11(+5)

Ra
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-2)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(91)(+3)(+30)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 14(+6)

Dale
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (81)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    (176)
    Ability Slots:
    (9)Lightning Storm: The user creates a sphere of lightning between their hands, sending dangerous lightning bolts in every direction (50 MP, 50 damage + 20 AoE)
    (7)Thunder Bullets: The user generates lightning around their fist, from which many small, yet destructive lightning orbs are fired at a high speed (40 MP, 1-9 6 damage bullets)
    (7) Spica Hole: The user grabs and throws the enemy into the ground and, with the power of the throw, creates a circular hole in the ground, resulting in them being trapped in a pit. (25 damage, target cannot harm user for 1-3 turns, 45 MP)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (8) Blizzard Edge: Cloak yourself in ice and hit the enemy with a jumping attack, after which ice bursts from the ground for additional damage. (12 damage + 10 magic damage + freeze chance)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (5)Ice-Make: This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury.

Weapon: Dale's Staff (6-18)
    Improved Arming Sword (4-13)

Item Slots:

Speed: 7

Magic: 23(+8)

Veilen
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (36)(+3)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(68)(+1)(+10)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Defense: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+2)

Charlotte
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(50)(+9)
    Weapon:
    Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD
    Strength: 13
    Speed: 1(-1)
    Defense: 5(+3)

18. Skyheart Joker

Lucia turned back to Amanda as she asked her a fair amount more questions. Lucia shrugged at the first one saying, "there isn't really much more to talk about them. They were a gift and that's about it. As for my friend," she chuckled a bit as she thought about her joining a guild and said, "nah, she's not really the guild type. She just goes on adventures for the sake of adventuring. She just hears about something fun and goes to do it, dropping everything. So yeah, she probably wouldn't ever join a guild." She then thought more on how to respond to the next one and said, "well, I don't know. I think everyone here's alright. Scarlett's a bit of a bitch, but otherwise fine. Hasu's nice, but scary when angry." She then shuttered at the thought of being the receiving end of what he had yelled at the king earlier. "Thomas is pretty alright, just gets a bit too mopey about rejection, but otherwise he seems like a good guy. Zwei is..." she thought about it for a moment and then just came up with, "well he's Zwei. And you seem like a pretty good person. Don't really know much about, well, anyone here, but you all seem like good people."

Charlotte had watched as Cal had gone on the offensive and went onto on an onslaught against Ra. She swore under her breath as she seemed to fail at protecting the man, but would make up for it with this strike. She had to make the sure that he didn't sustain any more damage while he was down, and so she went into using Barrier Surge against Cal. As her barriered body slammed against the girl she said, "you'll find that the "bird" you so callously mock will be a part of your ultimate undoing. As we continue, you'll had wish you were fighting the frozen demon instead of us!" After that, she went to go intercept any counter attack against Ra.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"I'd like to see you try!" Veilen retorted, disregard all the damage she did to him when the fight started The damage from Cal's attack had taken down Ra. She may have mocked their bird comrade, but like a phoenix he would be reborn! "Don't underestimate a "bird" dressed in golden armor, especially one that can be revived." Ander could revive him with it having the most benefit and while he would be weak, he would still be able to fight. So Veilen took this chance to deal some damage himself. Once again the red haired mage concentrated mana into his sword, this time causing electric sparks to charge around the blade. "Eat this!" His sword was pointed towards Cal and bolts of lighting shot forward towards her.

20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:
    Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    Her mask only drew power from within, what a lie. "You have no power to draw that power from. You continue to lie to your self." Why was she lying to herself? "Can not throw a punch. I will show you." Anger was getting to him. Was she trying to throw him off? He could not do a good hit. He could feel the lighting in him. He was about to shoot it at Cal when he spotted Ra. The look of Ra on the ground stopped him. Seeing Ra on the ground had brought him back to his senses. "You are right Cal. I have never thrown a punch in my life. There is no need when I am a powerful mage like my self. There is a secret that know one knows not even you will even know." This secret he would tell no one. A smile crossed his face.

Ander used cure on ra

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:
    Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    "You will pay." anger filled her even more of what the mouse king has done. He would pay. There was the sad fact that no matter what she did the nutcracker would not be saved or so it seamed. He had no idea what he has brought on pond himself. With that last thought in her mind. She jumped in the fight. What was going on? She was hopeful that the mouse king would fall. The only thought on her mind was saving the nutcracker. Be hopeful. "I will step on you like the dirt you are. You are no leader you are a coward. You will be nothing more then that." The thought of the mouse king burning in fire crossed her mind. The mouse king would become burnt mouse. She has never felt so strange in her life. The she looked at the thing in the mouse kings hand. What was that. Was that his source of power? If it left the mouse kings hands what would happen? There was one way to find out and that was to remove it from play. She pulled out her bow not sure weather or not if the thing would help her or would be completely useless. She could no longer be afraid of her bow. She would have to use it, weather or not what. It did not matter what had happened in her past right now. As she looked at her bow the thought of it going off and it hitting someone crossed her mind. The next thing on her list was to get her bow looked at. "The power you have will be no more mouse king." Sara hoped that nothing would happen she held to bow strong and differently then she had before carful. Nothing happened so far. She looked to the mouse kings hand took carful aim at the hand of the mouse king that was holding the scepter and let the arrow fly.

Sara used Quick blitz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.