In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:
    Sara banner.png
    Sara's pov:
    ~The days past that she still did not use her bow on a person. Every once and awhile she would got to the local park and practice on the tree. No one ever came by. There was never any chance of hitting anyone because there was never anyone to hit. Late one cold day a man came up to her and asked what she was doing. Over the next few days to weeks he would bring her clothes and food. He never wanted anything in return. He was so odd. She then felt something go past her. A mouse~ The mouse hit her hard, bring her back to what was going on. She looked around. Looking around she did not spot any mice. What had happened to them? The mice that was there before was no were to be seen. How odd she thought. The Peppermint Girl then threw a ladder down. The ladder falling from a near by tree. Then she climbed up the ladder. Then she said that there are more coming. More what? More mice? She was higher u so she could see them. Clara and the gingerbread girl both climbed the ladder. Clara then said something about finding out more information. She was not sure what to do. Then the Nutcracker said that he could also see the mice he called them soldiers in the distance. After that he said that he would keep them off them if they came. The Nutcracker could be useful to the group. There was no way that she was going to let the Nutcracker stay behind. "No." What was she doing? Something bothered her this whole mission. It did not madder what she did. The Nutcracker was more useful than her. So why should he stay? If anyone was going to stay behind it would be her. "No" she repeated. “I will stay and keep the soldiers off of everyone. You are far more useful than me. I will stay behind. Besides Clara needs you." She looked around. In the far distance she could see the soldiers. Then Mizuki had that look what was her deal. She knew that she was doing this for no reason. Then Jack said some thing to Clara. Why did so many people like fighting? She did not like it at all.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

At first things were going well for the group as they fought back the giant mouse. Then the mouse had the bright idea of grabbing one of them instead of attack and the person that it choose to grab just happened to be Veilen. From the moment that he was picked up by said mouse, he was struggling to get himself free. Due to the position that he was in, he couldn't really swing his sword nor could he cast any spells. He was pretty much stuck until someone decided to help him out. Luckily that wasn't a long wait for him for Therity had attacked the hand that was holding him. The mouse let out a cry of pain before releasing Veilen towards the ground. Now unlike previous times where he's been falling towards the ground, he didn't land on his head nor onto someone. This time he actually managed to land on his feet. Huzzah! He the tighten his grip on his sword and attacked the mouse with a blitz attack.

[​IMG]

When Lucia had sailed off towards the other end of the pot, they were joined by a few more people. Dawn, the princess and Thomas. Well definitely wasn't expecting anyone else to fall down into this pot. Nor was he expecting what had happened next. The pot that they all were in had briefly shook before a giant figured had looked down at them all. It was a troll. Zwei wasn't all to sure about what to do in this situation since being in this pot kinda limited what options that they had. It was a good thing that Lucia had attempted to convince the troll not to eat them, if it'd work then it would prove very helpful to have a troll on their side.

Looking at the carriage that they all were meant to ride in, all Zephyr could hope for was that. Well that and that mister high and mighty would shut his trap for once. Regardless of whether he actually did or not, he entered their means for transportation and sat close to the window. It was easier to fall asleep when your next to a window anyway, assuming to don't want to lean on someone else that is. Anyway he'd hoped that any bickering would take a short break while they were riding along, that hope went right out when Tambourine guy lit one of the seats on fire as to prove a point. Why couldn't he just wait till after they'd gotten to their destination or better yet after they were done with the mission to do that. Sigh. Mr. High and Mighty and Tambourine guy got an earful from another one of the people who were on the mission. During which Zephyr closed his eyes in an attempt to block out everything that was going on. If he were to fall asleep while he was doing so, then that would be just perfect.

3. Mysty Unknown

Dawn was glad to see Lucia, truly she was. However her happiness quickly fell into fear as a large troll stood above them. He was huge. He was planning to eat them too! Dawn wanted to attack to defend herself, but she was too shooken up from fear to do anything. Fighting Aiden was one thing, fighting a giant troll was a fool's errand.

The girl fell to her knees as he spoke. The smell coming from his breath was enough to make any normal person unconscious. Maybe the other's couldn't smell it like she could. Her sense were somewhat better since her voice had been taken away from her. She began to cough as the stench fumigated her entire body. Her eyes were watering from it, her skin was sweating from the heat. This felt like a boiling pot from hell.

Trying to get up, she failed as the carrot being stepped on was far too slippery to regain her previous balance. She listened to the other's try and explain things to maybe save them. Dawn wanted to help, but sadly, she could never be heard. Even if she wrote her thoughts, the giant could never see it. The print would be far too small for any giant to see. She was once again stuck in a situation where she had to rely on others.

4. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: He signed. Everyone was going to get up that that ladder even if he had to force them all up there. "Everyone move your butts up that latter now" He saw the nutcracker and Sara weren't going to at lest the nutcracker would eventually go up or seemed that he would. The mice were comming. He shoved Sara towords the ladder. "Get up there".

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Astedia: Mysterious Cooking Pot

[​IMG][​IMG]
    He looked down at Lucia, a curious look on his face. "Ollie like MEAT! OLLIE WANT LUNCH!" He took a bite of an onion, and then burped into the pot.

“Ew... Gross”

~ Mission Information: Fight the giant, or talk to the Ollie The Giant ~

Drosselmayer's Mansion:

Parthenia
    [​IMG]
    "I'll be fine. Clara will be alright on her own. Plus, she has you guys." Nutcracker replied back. "Hurry!"

~ Mission Information: Climb the Ladder

Galuna Island

Therity used Blitz on the Arm holding Velien! Velien was put down!
    Ander used Aero. It did 6 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 24!
    Ra used Aero. It did 4 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 27!
    Velien used Blitz. He jumped 5 times, each time doing 5 damage. He did 25 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 37!
    Charlotte used Barrier Surge. It did 14 damage, but with defense it did 22! Charlotte was immune for this round

All together, the group did 110 damage!

The Giant Mouse's defense reduced 2 damage. The Giant Mouse is down!

[​IMG]
    Giant Mouse
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-14) Yellow, Green
    Weapon: Claw (1-4)
    Growl: Reduces defense by 1-3
    Flop: 1-10 damage dealt to two targets
    Grab: Can grab and start to squeak a player, someone must attack the Giant Mouse's head in order to set them free (10 each round)
    Stomp: 1-3 times, 1-10 aoe damage.
    Smelly Gas Breath: Can stun all targets for a turn
    Flight: Will not be able to be attacked next round
    Strength: 4
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 0
    Therity
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (41)(+12)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots:
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 4(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 0(+3)(+3)
    Magic: 5

Ander
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (27)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+25)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 11(+5)

Ra
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (29)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(91)(+3)(+30)
    Ability Slots: (4)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slot: (3)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1(-2)
    Magic: 14(+6)

Veilen

HP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+3)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(68)(+1)(+10)

Ability Slots: (3)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+2)

Charlotte

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(54)(+9)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)

Ability Slots: (3)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Weapon:
    Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Strength: 13
    Speed: 1(-1)
    Defense: 5(+3)
    Magic: 5

~ The Mouse, while falling over, set Dale free, having him fall through the sky. The Mouse fell over with a large thump, taking some trees down with her. Now that the trees were gone, you could see a temple up ahead ~

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  6. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

It seemed that Ollie wasn't convinced by Lucia's argument. But at least he ate healthily, there were plenty of vegetables in his meal. And meat. They were... meat.
    “Hello, Ollie!” Ren called out to the giant.
    “First things first, allow me to introduce us all. You've met Lucia, that's the girl who you were just speaking to. We also have Zwei, Thomas and Dawn over there, and lastly we have Annika. She's a princess by the way. My name is Ren.”

He smiled at the giant friendlily.
    Please don't do anything stupid, you great lug you. “So you like lunch?” Ren continued. “Well what do you know, so do I! I think that's something very important that we have in common. In fact, everyone here,” he motioned to the others in the pot, “like lunch. Right guys? We like it much more than being lunch, if you catch my drift. And I'm sure that's a sentiment that you also share!” he tried to persuade the giant.

“So, with that established, I think we should all be friends. You, us, united by a common appreciation, nay, love of lunch! Just think about the possibilities! We could have lunch together, we could cook lunch together. In fact, if we truly are soul mates at the plates, perhaps we will even make major breakthroughs in the culinary world!” Ren was really getting into it now, almost believing it himself. “But even if none of that ever happens, even if all we get to do is bond over bacon, I think that is what is truly the greatest reward we can receive. We can be friends! It only requires that you don't eat us. And if you don't, I'm sure the princess can have her father reward you with the finest meat in the kingdom. Perhaps veal, much better than grisly human.”
    He held up a hand towards the giant, inviting a handshake or... something. Please don't eat me, please don't eat me, please! “So, what do you say, friend?” he smiled.

7. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    The giant mouse went down. Si. What to do now? The mouse fell over making a loud noise. He looked around to see if anything else was coming. After nothing came he looked around. The giant mouse that fell made a clearing. A few trees layed down from the mouse's fall. The next thing on the list was to find the temple. This was of course after they found Dale. Speaking of Dale were was he? Was he still in there? There was no way he was going near that. Dale was so dumb not paying attention. Then he spotted Dale. He did not like dale, but he should see if he was ok. As he walked towards Dale He spotted a large temple with greenery growing on it. "Are you alright?" He asked Dale. It was time for Dale to get up. "Look the temple." He then pointed at it. "Dale it is time to go." He wondered if Dale was knocked out. It looked around for the others. "Is everyone ok?" The look of concern on his face. This battle had came out of no were and seemed like there maybe more battles to come. Were was the mouse at when they were walking? He herd it before it took Dale, but there should have been more signs. "This was only the first test for what is to come." What else was to come he had no idea. "As we go we should be more carful." He was speaking more to Dale then anyone, but his did not let his voice say this.

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    "You will not be fine. You will die. Let me stay. Clara need you more then she needed me. Why are you staying?" Her voice was full of concern. She did not know what else to say to the nutcracker. Then Jack shoved her toward the ladder. Then he said get up there. "What is your problem. Do you like me or something? Do not tell me what to do." Well this was something new. "I don't like you so keep your hands off me." Anger filled her now. She then slapped him in the face. She hit him hard. The slap making a loud sound. Then she took her knee and aimed it were the sun don't shine, but missed. "Next time I wont miss. So if you value your man goods you will keep your hands off me and stay away from me. If you ever come near me again I will kick your butt." Her voice full of anger. With that she left him and walked away from him. She walked towards Alessia. "Men" What to do with them? She did not know what to say to her so she just stood there slightly.

8. Skyheart Joker

After slamming into the large beast with her barrier attack, Charlotte looked to the group and called out to them saying, "good job everyone." She then looked over to the mouse and watched it start to scurry away into the wilderness, knocking down a few trees and freeing Dale in the process. She walked over to the man, extending out her hand, and going to help him up onto his feet. She responded to Ander's question of whether or not she was alright with a simple nod, and then addressed everyone else saying, "Ander is right, we should be careful as we proceed onward. While that over there is clearly our next destination, as the mouse knocking down the trees had to have made a good deal of noise, our ability to use stealth may be severely limited now. As such, keep your wits about you, and make sure you're any injury you sustained last fight is well and patched up." With that, she used her own cure spell on herself as she continued to go forward along with the group towards the temple.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Being found stuck in a pot a few others, mostly ladies mind you, Thomas sighed at their predicament. Not long after arriving a giant yellow person thing walked up commenting on lunch. "Woah there big guy. Look you don't eat ladies, you love them. Tell you what you let us out of here and I will help you hunt some really food to eat. Perhaps some possums. Those evil little things will taste a lot better in your... soup? Than we will. Trust me." Thomas logiced with the creature. If he had to fight it he would, but he didn't want to waist too much more time fighting, which was surprising considering who it was talking.
    [​IMG]
    Thea finished fighting and thankfully Silvia had healed her but before Thea could thank her for that she had moved away. Thea looked down knowing the reason why. The young girl looked around at everyone around her running around and fighting about going up the latter. She didn't know what side of the matter to take, but in the end she was far too scared of her magic to even consider anything that could lead to more fighting. She was put back to the point in her life that Ezekiel found her. Her magic destroyed and caused her to be terrified, now thinking back to it again it had weakened her magic then but she was able to regain it quickly, however only with slightly more control over it. Hopefully this time as it built back up the control would increase even more. Increase to the point that she wouldn't have accidents that hurt people ever again. Either way that wasn't the current issue. Thea in the end decided to make her way up the latter. She wouldn't worry about what the others were doing.
    [​IMG]
    Silvia walked over to the latter as everyone debated what they should do. Silvia wanted to tell them all to just shut up and leave before they got in more trouble, however her social anxiety and shyness got the better of her, rendering her unable to speak at all. Silvia saw Thea approaching and hurried up the latter before she could get close enough to have another accident and burn the latter and cause more people to get hurt. The fear seemed irrational to some point, the girl was so young yet Silvia was too scared to go anywhere near her, but there was nothing she could do about her fear. She eventually reached the top of the latter and looked around wondering what to do next.

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    He looked down at Hasu and Thomas, and started sniffle. "Ollie have no friends, no ladies, Ollie allllllll alone." Ollie let go of the pot, and fell on the floor with a large thump.

11. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

Scarlett squinted her eyes a bit at Aidan. "It's not a slave trade you moron. Think of it as a... personal assistant exchange. Besides, I'm sure you'll love hearing him talk about girls all day." She sighed, waiting. This little expedition was taking longer than she expected and she really wanted to get back and beat the crap out of that Wenlock guy. "So, you gonna help us or not?" Scarlett raised her eyebrows at Aidan.

12. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Look, just get in the carriage, it'll be feen. Ah mean, look." Edric pulled on a strange wooden lever on the carriage and it somehow extended, raising the roof higher so Malkira could fit reasonably. Edric shrugged. "Yeah I don't know how that works either. But there ya goo."

[​IMG]

Vance ignored the opinions that strange girl. whatever her name might have been. She wasn't worth his consideration, so he thought about her no longer. He raised an eyebrow at the ascending roof of the carriage. That was actually quite impressive, even he had to admit that was a neat piece of work. He supposed that magic had it's uses here and there. He could imagine a great many uses for an ability such as that. However, he did ultimately notice the presence of someone else beside him, and they seemed to be speaking to him. It wasn't as respectfully as it could be, but he determined that this was good enough for this motley band of people he was forced to work with.
    "I needed to join a guild and this seemed the best of what was available. I've heard many good things about this guild. I assume its reputation is due to its talented members. I look forward to soon seeing them in action." Vance replied, somewhat loftily. "Now who might you be? I don't believe I have heard your name spoken."

[​IMG]

"Finally. I think that counts as the single most unpleasant thing that's ever happened to me in my life." Dale said, extracting himself from the giant mouse's shirt at long last. Of course, his moment of triumph didn't last all that long as he suddenly came plummeting down to the ground. His eyes widened in surprise, but he wasn't going to humiliate himself in front of the guild by landing badly. He twisted in the air, positioning his legs beneath him turning his headfirst fall into a somewhat controlled descent. He landed, the impact sending him to one knee and he placed one hand on the ground to support himself. Dale looked up at everyone else, getting to his feet. "Before you ask, I couldn't move. I'm surprised that thing could breathe it was that tight. I really, really need a wash when we get back to the guild." He looked around at the fallen trees, spotting the temple behind it. That would be our temple. Right, let us get to it now. We'll find out what's going on here exactly very, very soon.
    "Follow me. Let's find out who started this curse, and why." Dale ordered, before turning on his heel and striding towards the temple. "Oh and Ander- Next time you try and tell me what time it is to go and usurp the leadership of this mission, I'll give you a very, very special on the effects of Icemade Blades on people. You're inexperienced and you're my clear junior in this mission." Honestly, who does he think he is? It's not my fault this **** happens to me, it's the plot of the mission and I can't do anything about it because apparently it'd make things way too easy for you guys if I was actually able to help you fight.

[​IMG]

"A curse you say? I don't know anything about a curse. I'll return shortly, I must investigate this. Thank you Cal, for informing me of this development." He spoke, before getting up and starting to walk out. He felt sort of bad about leaving her alone again, but there was something important he needed to find out. That would explain why the Guild was brought here. Those stupid villagers, they must have sent out a message! We're too close now, nobody can be allowed to intervene with our plans. Not while the Moondrip is almost complete!

[​IMG]

"Sara he's right, we do need to up that ladder. We need to go after Clara. We'll deal with Jack later, but there was no real need to try and hit him." Alessia answered as diplomatically as she could. Really, Jack shouldn't have shoved her, but that was another point entirely. Sara was strangely active now and she wasn't entirely sure why. At the start of this mission she had barely been able to speak, let alone get angry and snap at someone. She was starting to think that it might have been better to remain a little more timid because now she was getting quite aggressive with people. They didn't need any problems to occur in the team now. Thea had already caused some tension, what with melting the snow fairies and burning Skadi. Alessia didn't hesitate in climbing the ladder as fast as she could. Clara was already up there and she'd need help if there was any trouble. Halfway up, she called down to the rest of the party.
    "Come on, hurry! We need to get away and catch up with Clara!" She kept climbing as fast as she could, scrambling up the rungs. Hopefully there's some safety here. We could really do with a rest because everything has been so tense around here. Oh why did you have to burn everything Thea? Oh why?

[​IMG]

"Mikasa do you think it was a good idea to send Edric out on the heist mission? He's not the most subtle out of us to be sure." Caliborn asked. He looked at his fellow S-Class member. They were going to go out and find out what happened to Dale and his team soon, but they had clearly decided to wait a little while before going. He folded his arms and leaned against one of the pillars they were standing next to in the guild. "And what do you make of the new members? There are some... Odd characters it has to be said."

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    While he waited for Dale to respond Charlotte said that they did a god job. She then walked over to him and Dale offer her hand to Dale. She then gave a nod that she was ok. Then she said he was right. What was with her? She was always agreeing with him. The stealth option was mostly thrown out the window now. Then Dale got mad. Welp. "We save your butt and this is how you treat us, Me. What is your problem? Then you threaten me? If you touch me, even if you kill me, the guild will find out." Frankly Dale was saying unnecessary things to him and the group. "You Say unnecessary and pointless things that will in no way help me or the group. I tried to be nice to you, but you just like keeping people away. If that what you want then so be it." He was ticked at Dale. "I have more experience then you think, leading a group. It was long ago. I left it by choice. I knew every persons strength and weakness on the team I was on. I knew what they could and could not do. Can you say the same thing for us for me? You call yourself a leader, but do you know anything about us, about me? Your job is to be on top for your game, to keep a eye out, to keep us safe. On your way here you were not even paying attention, you just walked making a ice thing. Yes stuff happens that you could not for see, things that you wish you could prevent. No madder what you do, you can not change what was, was. The past is the history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that is why it is called the present." Dale had a habit of things happening to him often. "You just have to learn from them and move on. That is all you can do. Stuff happens. No madder how good a leader is or can be things happen." saying the last part with sadness in his voice. He was no way saying he was better then Dale. He did not want Dales job. Leading was hard. "Should have been me." I wish you were here. "Bryce" That battle years ago when he was leader... How that turned out. He was doing everything he could but still every died. Dale was not doing a good job at being a leader or maybe he was by him being captured was he saving them? With that he walked away from Dale and looked for someone else to talk to talk to.

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:
    Jack Rincewind.png

Jack's pov:
    He walked up the ladder.

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:
    Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She watched Thea get to the ladder. Fear that others could not go up the ladder came to her when Thea got to the ladder. Do not burn it down do not burn it down. Then Thea went up the ladder without it going ablaze. She Then watched Silvia climb the ladder. She listened to Alessia. "Fine as long as..." She did not know what else to say to Alessia. She could feel the anger in her. Talking got her no were and shyness did not work ether. She was not sure what to do. She then watched Alessia climb the ladder. She then walked over to the ladder and thought about her options. Maybe she would be better of dyeing here. With that she took one last look at the nutcracker and climbed the ladder.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  14. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Ok, the big giant green stew lover had backed off a little and plopped himself down on the floor, sadly reflecting on the state of his social, familial, and romantic life. He's somewhat like myself, Ren couldn't help noting, a little bitterly. But as far as not getting eaten, things were looking up! Just a little more persuasion, and the giant could even become a vegan.
    “Hey, Ollie,” Ren called out from the pot. “You're not alone anymore, because we're here now! If you want we could talk for a bit, or maybe play some games. Like, uh...” he scratched his head for a moment as he tried to think of games a stereotypical giants would play. “Like rock smashing! Yeah, we could play that. Although I should warn you, I'm a professional.”
    Hopefully that had broken the ice a little. Now he could move on to appealing to the giant's humanity. “So Ollie, why are you alone? Don't you have a family at least?” A bit personal, but he didn't think Ollie would react too badly under these circumstances. "Do you want to talk about it for a bit?"

15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Ra's tense body eased as the mouse was defeated. They were out of immediate danger. He lowered this staff. Charlotte was right, they had to keep themselves healed up. He had more than enough magic power left after the fight. Seeing as how they were the most injured, he tapped his staff against the ground and a healing light washed over Ander. Next, a second cure for himself, followed by Therity. With that, everyone seemed to be in top condition. He looked onward toward the temple. it was extremely unlikely a rodent was the only thing barring their passage, so, he had to keep an eye out for further signs of danger. However, the most immediate problem was not an outside threat, but dissonance within their ranks.

Dale confronted Ander, accusing him of trying to usurp his leadership. Threatening him if he tried again. Ander responded by questioning his competence as a leader, saying he knew nothing of those in his company. The situation was tense between the two, and it would only get worse. Ander seemed to walk away. Ra strode up next to him. "Ander, You spoke of leading a company. If it was a long time ago, as you say, you must have been very young. I admit to some curiosity. Would you speak of it to me?" The gold-clad man asked. He was curious as to what leadership experience the man could have had. If he was to do his part in the guild's elevation to greatness, he would have to better understand the people in it. This was a way to do that.

Beucette had been pretty out of it, like, this entire time. In hindsight, maybe she shouldn't have eaten that mushroom she found back there. It looked pretty suspicious, but she thought it might help her grow bigger again. Oh well, no harm done. Probably. I mean it's not like someone set everything on fire and killed a bunch of fairies or anything, right? Probably not. In any case, they seemed to be climbing...a ladder. Beucette gasped in awe at the horror in front of her. Ladders were the spawn of the devil himself. An ancient evil, rivaled only by the humbling might of the door. She'd heard stories of doors effortlessly defeating even the most powerful of wizards with naught but a single sweep of opening. The tales of power so great were truly humbling.

Ladders, on the other hand, she'd never heard stories about. This could only mean one thing. That they were so frighteningly deadly, no one had ever lived to tell the tale of an encounter with one. Oh man, this was a nerve wracking experience. Literally sweating bullets, she put a hand on the ladder, and began to climb it. She wasn't dead yet, so she was off to a good start. One hand above the other, she climbed up it, firing sweat bullets at whatever was below her. Finally, she reached the top. Climbing up onto whatever surface was at the top, she turned around and stuck up both middle fingers at the now defeated superboss. "HAH! #getrekt ya scrub! Teach ya to mess with me!" She screamed at the ladder in her typical southern bell accent. She hadn't even said the word hashtag. She managed to give a vocal representation of the symbol itself.

In hindsight, maybe she shouldn't have smoked whatever was next to the mushroom...

16. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:
    Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    Ra had healed him. "Thank you." Ra had asked about his leadership he had years ago. "I really do not like talking about it. If You must know we can talk privately." He walked away from the group and Ra soon followed him. They were close enough to the group so that they could see them, but in no way could be heard. "To understand my leadership you need to know my past. Something I do not like talking about."
    He could not tell Ra everything. He looked at his key around his neck. How could he tell Ra everything? He could not. "Both my parents had no knowledge of magic so when I showed magic they did not know what to do. I once set a chair on fire at the age of one and a half. I miss mom I have no clue were she is. At three I was sent away from my mom and dad to study magic. 13 years ago at the age of 16 I spent my life training, reading, I was the best at the training guild. I Was the youngest wizard ever to develop magic, no one ever herd of someone at the age of one able to use magic." He left out details like were this training guild was and the name of the guild. "I was made leader at the age of 16 eight year ago. I trained since 3 years old. I was 16 and the youngest Mage ever to lead a mission." He stopped here. "I had no childhood I was always reading always trying to get better. It was never good enough for..." For my master. "For him." I was young so much happened since then. "What kind of person grows up with no childhood? I was so young I had no clue what I was doing. I was to lead my first mission that day. Thinking back it was odd that I took so many with me. I had so many with me. He said it was a test. Not to worry about it. It just a simple mission. Or it was sopost to be." He had to be carful on what he told Ra. "I tried not to worry. My best friend at the time was coming with me so it was not all bad. Just to name a few people that went on that mission we had. There was a young boy 13 going on the mission he was always tripping over his shoe laces. I thought the boy would one day get him self killed or others. Also my best friend going with me on the misson." He did not know what Ra was after. "Is there anything else?"

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The giant mouse had been defeated and in the process of releasing Dale from its clutches, it manage to reveal to them the location of where the temple was. As helpful as that was he'd imagine that a bunch of trees being knocked down was not something that could happen without gathering some attention, so like Charlotte had said stealth may be an issue. Plus what if someone was already at the temple had sent the mouse to fight them. He didn't giant mouses came out of nowhere dressed like that were native to this island, but he did know nothing about the wildlife that was native to the area. So it just might be possible that the mouse was a native creature, but that wasn't very likely. "We might've already lost our element of surprise prior to beating the mouse. If it happened to be sent by someone who was at the temple, then they likely know that we're heading in that direction. "

Ander had been the first person to speak to Dale after he'd been freed from the mouse and well, it probably could've gone better to be honest. In short Dale had threaten Ander and Ander just walked away. Least it ended in a sorta good way. After than had all happened Ra and Ander had started talking. He couldn't hear what they were saying and didn't really worry about it much. Some secrets should stay secret, unless they're meant to me shared. So the red haired mage just kept walking towards the temple.

Hearing sounds of things being moved, Zephyr opened one of his closed eyes to see what was going on. He'd thought that they'd finally started moving. What he saw instead was the carriage rearranging itself and making itself more accommodating for them. That was actually a little bit cool. Plus all of the noise from earlier had lessened so he opened up his other closed eyes. Both his eyes may have been opened, but his gaze was turned towards the window of the carriage.

18. Skyheart Joker

As everyone seemed to be trying to talk up this giant, it seemed to be working out alright. Then things took a bit of a turn when Ollie stopped trying to have them for lunch and instead just sort of cried about not having any friends. With a bit of a slide glance Lucia thought that that might have had something to do with the big guy trying to...well...eat everyone who landed in his abode. However, pleading out to the guy, Lucia said, "it's alright big guy. You know what, like Hasu said, you're not alone now, you got us to hang out with. So chin up bucko, you got yourself some grade A chaps to have a jolly good time with now," and chaps were friends, not food.

Rho listened to what the noble looking young one that was Vance had to say. He simply needed a guild to join? Well, whatever could have prompted such a need? Regardless of this man's vagueness in response he was asked a question himself. "Who might I be? Well, if you were simply looking for a name, than I suppose you could call me Rho. A pleasure to meet you noble one, though, I doubt the feeling is mutual at the moment." With the ever smirk on his face, he simply waited by for the cart to carry them to their destination.

After Dale had gotten himself up and the group seemed ready to go, tensions were rising between both Dale and Ander. It seemed that both thought of themselves in some sort of very high regard, and Dale's arrogance and Ander's critical and anecdotal response only seemed to cause the two's condition to even worsen. Charlotte walked over to Dale and said, "I would rather you not carve into one of your teammates with your magic Dale. Not to mention, I would hardly call him pointing out the obvious as 'usurping' your leadership." After all, Charlotte had said basically the same thing as soon as the fight had ended and it hardly seemed like insubordination to her. "Now then, as both of you seem so keen on leadership, I would remind you all that ultimately cooperation and not questioning each other's every move is key in having an optimal team. Whether they be leader or not."

19. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Drosselmayer's Mansion:

Parthenia
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    "Is everyone alright?" Nutcracker asked the Mice unaware of them run under the tree house.

Clara shook her head, they were surrounded by men with swords. "I'm not really sure."

“And what do we have here, a wooden spy?” There was a tall, thin man. He was at least a head taller than the tallest in the group.He had tired blue eyes, and dark gray hair. He has sideburns, as well as long mustache that framed the lower half of his face. He also has bushy eyebrows, sunken in cheeks, and a strong chin. The uniform was similar to that of the Nutcrackers. He wore a monocle with a gold brim with a chain that leads to the button on the right side of his collar.

He wore attire consisted of a red coat with gold, fringed shoulder pads and white cross belts on the front and back of the coat edged in yellow, he also had two lines of gold braiding around the cuffs with two gold button in between the lines of braid. He wore dark green pants, and red, well-polished boots which match the color of his jacket;

“Some kind of new Mouse King trap? Fairy Murders and Kidnappers of children as well?” Another man asked, appearing to be very short, although this might have been just because he was around the Taller man. He was a stocky, dark-skinned man with dark hair and a round face.

His Uniform was almost entirely white, with the exception of his cyan blue sash , matching cyan blue-and-gold boots and cyan and white turban. His trousers are loose fitting and gather at his boots and his turban has a rainbow feather on it. He has a gold button on the collar of his uniform and the opening is at the front.

“No! They helped us fight off the Mouse King.” The old man who was with the children said.

“If you have nothing to hide, surely you won’t mind answering a few questions?”

~ Mission Information: Answer a few questions for these men, or try to fight them off ~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Ollie have no family, Ollie only have FOOD." He whaled. While he did that, Annika had taken a carrot from the pot, tying her ribbon onto it, and using it as a grapling hook on of the pot's hooks.

"Just a little longer guys, then we can climb out this way."

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  20. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

He heard a great deal of talking and insults going on in the carriage he was driving, not to mention the yelling about a fire. Edric looked inside briefly and rolled his eyes as tambourine man managed to set their ride on fire, but at least he put it out afterwards. That was something. He was courteous enough to correct his mistakes when he made them, which was good enough. The ride was fairly boring for Edric. The scenery was nothing special outside and there wasn't even a bandit attack to keep things fresh and interesting. He supposed it was okay though. There wasn't any real need for trouble and with these people, he wasn't entirely sure it was a good idea to fight because he didn't think that they'd actually deal with the bandits, but rather settle grudges first and the bandits next.

Eventually, they arrived at the manor. It was a large white building with big gates at the front which effectively blocked their way in. At least conventionally. Fortunately, he had brought the ultimate infiltration tool in with him. He picked up a little package wrapped in a bag and then hopped off the carriage and opened the door. When everyone got out he addressed them.

"Soo, we've arrived at Everlue Manor. Noow, we have ta get in the place. And well, I've already got a plan for this but I may have neglected to mention tha'. Basically... This Everlue guy has a thing with maids. And he's hiring them. He's looking for one right noow. Soo, the plan is quiiite simple. Basically, one of you is going to dress up as a maid and then you're going to let us in later today! Perfect, no?" Edric explained. He opened up the package and revealed that he had in fact, brought an outfit. "Soo... Which one o' ya is going ta wear it?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.