In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Not listening to Thomas going on anymore, Gaius decided that it was time to focus on the attack once more. Finally, it had taken long enough. He saw various wizards calling out for different squads, and while his first instinct was to go towards Dale, Caliborn had shown that he could heal. If Gaius had a healer, he'd be invincible, and if he were invincible then Ezekiel didn't stand a chance. Making his way over to the sky dragon slayer, Gais stopped nearby. "Lets make Ezekiel regret even thinking about attacking Sapphire Eclipse" he said, a cocky smirk on his face as he spoke.

[​IMG]
    Caleb, upon hearing the announcements for the squads, ventured towards Dale. He didn't know many people there, but the way that Dale spoke was a little aggressive. Maybe too agressive. Did he have some kind of vendetta against Ezekiel? He'd have to stick around and make sure that he didn't get himself or anyone else killed. Even if Dale was a stronger mage than Caleb, Caleb had no problems with stopping him if he went to do something reckless that would endanger anybody. "I can vouch for the girl's healing. She gets a little too enthusiastic with it, but her heart's in the right place" Caleb said simply as he arrived.

[​IMG]
    Skadi looked away for a moment, forgetting about Thomas momentarily as the other wizards called out for their squads. She didn't forget long though, and turned to see a young girl standing behind Thomas holding a piece of paper saying hello. The poor girl was clearly scared out of her wits to talk to Thomas. Rushing over, Skadi raised her hand and slapped Thomas across the face. "How low can you get? What did you do to that girl?" Skadi asked, accusing Thomas instantly. She then turned to look at the girl. "My name is Skadi Wynter, what's yours?" she asked, before turning and glaring at the boy she had accused. "Do you hear that, Thomas? This girl's so frightened she can't even speak! You are one hell of a creep, you know that?" Skadi shouted, before turning her attention to the girl once more. "I'm sorry about him. He doesn't know what self control is. If you're lost at all, you should go and talk to Caliborn. He's a very nice man, and he'll show you where you need to go. He's right over there" the ice mage said, pointing in Caliborn's direction.

As she looked in Caliborn's direction, she noticed that Gaius had gone over there, which reminded her that she needed to join a squad. Who would she join though? She looked at the options. Johanna seemed nice enough, but nice wasn't going to cut it. If she was going to survive, if she was going to avoid the fate that Yana had suffered, Skadi needed to be tough. She remembered the way Mikasa had dealt with Thomas, and the way that she had introduced herself. While she wasn't particularly friendly, she was certainly tough. The ice mage made her way over to Mikasa, ready to depart.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas turned as he felt a tap on his shoulder. He saw a young girl standing behind him, she was beautiful. She soon pulled out a note pad and wrote the word hello. "Well hello to you too." Thomas said with a smirk. He was about to try a new pick up line when Skadi came up slapped him and started to yell. "Look Skadi, I know that you want to talk to me and be around me all the time. I also understand that you need to act all mad in order to come talk to me without your boyfriends being jealous, but you can't do this. I mean I get it I am a great guy but I don't want to give your boyfriends in trouble. I mean they could both come at me and I could take them easy, however I do have some respect for Gaius and some for the other guy so I don't want to embarrass them. So lets just let this go. You can walk away. Look you are a sweet thing but you have two wonderful men that love you so you have to let me go."

As Skadi walked away Thomas turned back to the girl.
    "I am sorry about her I whoo'd her when I first got here and now she can't let me go." Thomas placed his hand on her face. He tipped her chin up to look in his eyes. "Chose a weapon, because you just dove straight into my heart." Thomas said trying to be as smooth as possible. He so hoped this would work. She was very pretty.

[​IMG]

Silvia looked over at the the man who approached, the man she had tried to help. "Oh... hehe, sorry about that." Silvia said rubbing the back of her neck. She thenturned. "How are you feeling? Better? Are you still in pain? I can help.... oh. Hehe sorry. I just want to help." Silvia said bowing her head. Enthusiastic was right, but in all honesty it was more a nervous wanting to help. Just trying to make sure everyone was alright. That was all she ever wanted.

3. Mysty Unknown

The events that just occurred were strange needless to say. This must have been the guilds everyday activity of playing around and having a good time. This girl was maybe just a little angry at something Thomas did, but he didn't seem like a bad guy. He was cute to say the least. He seemed to have manners with the way he spoke and the way he replied to the girl. She didn't know the history so she couldn't judge the two in their little conflict.

As soon as Skadi walked away from the two of them, Thomas put his hand onto her cheek. It was warm and felt strong. A blush was beginning to cross over her face. This was strange. Men usually weren't like this towards her. Being a mute, boys tried to avoid her because of how different she was. Next was unexpected. He began to give her a pick up line. Well she was uncomfortable yet flattered at the same time. This was a strange choice for a first encounter.

The girl reached down to her notepad and began to write. She needed to explain things quickly. It might end up that he'll ignore her because of her lack of tongue and verbal communication.

<-{
    You are very sweet. Thank you for making me feel so welcomed! I'm sorry I cant say how I feel... I cannot speak. }->

She showed the piece of paper at him and looked away, expecting the worse to come already. She was glad to find someone nice, but even if he didn't accept her, that was not her goal. Dawn's goal in this all was to join the guild, even if she had to run solo.

4. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Therity looked around. Every other group seemed to be full, so she sauntered over to Mikasa's group, which had the least number of people. Strange. She had to say, Mikasa did look pretty pissed, but there's no way she would take it out on her fellow guild mates. She seemed way too professional for that. Unafraid, Therity stood by the rest of them calmly as she prepared to head out.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas looked down at the note the girl help up. He dropped his hand and stepped back for a moment looking as if he was almost about to walk away. However he didn't he just looked the girl straight in the eyes. "Well good thing those beautiful eyes say it all then." Thomas was actually succeeding in being charming? He turned away for a moment giving himself a mental thumbs up. Holy crap it is actually working, even with Skadi trying to mess things up. I am seriously about to score. Who would have thunk it. This is the best day ever. Sorry ladies but Thomas the best guy in the guild is about to be taken. Turning back Thomas tried to train his features back to a more neutral position with only a slight smirk over a full goofy grin. I'm good, I'm good. I am not too desperate. "Now then sorry about that. As I was saying, your eyes tell all, er.... umm..... Damn it they don't quite tell all. They don't tell me your name. I am Thomas. The pleasure is all mine."Thomas lifted the girls hand to his lips and kissed it. The idea that doing stuff like this might creep a lot of people out didn't even cross his mind, he just knew that he was getting farther with her than he had with anyone else here. They always shut him down or where a little too sarcastic. Finally someone saw him for the awesomeness that he actually was. When he thought that she wasn't looking Thomas looked across the room at Gaius and gave a goofy smile as he pointed to the girl to indicate he was actually getting somewhere.

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Guild Hall:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    A new person that entered the guild.
    He had to say they had a lot of new people join the guild.
    Most curious.
    She wrote something on a peace of paper and showed it to Thomas how interesting. He thought
    Then Thomas was trying something....
    Crazy people he thought.
    There must be a new sign that Evanora put up saying,
    All crazies welcome.
    Evanora must have put the new sign up to appear to the new demographic of people they were getting.
    He would not be surprised in the slightest if he walked out the guild hall this vary moment that he would see that sign.
    The sign would have large letter and have lights on it, of course.
    Were did these people come from?
    This new girl then wrote another note.
    To shy to speak, he thought.
    Was there more then this then what he thought?
    He would just have to see.

Guild Hall:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She just stood there when a girl cam in to the guild.
    She then started giving out notes.
    Shy perhaps...
    Johanna Said to come over to get ready.
    She wondered what the plan for EZ would be.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius was looking at Thomas, making sure that he wasn't getting up to anything as he waited. However, it seemed he still was getting up to something. Or rather, about to get into something. The boy shrugged off the thought. At least he'd stop bothering himself and Skadi. They'd get together, and then he'd be preoccupied all the time, having no time for anything..else...at all. Including Team King. They'd only just formed, and already one was about to leave. Gaius turned to look at Caliborn. "Be back in a second going to save a friend from making the worst decision ever" Gaius said, before turning to look for Thomas once again.

Spotting him still with that goofy grin, Gaius started running towards Thomas. As he got nearer, he saw the look clearly on Thomas' face; he was convinced he was going to score. Well, not on Gaius Ryan's watch! Time seemed to slow as the boy neared his comrade. Pushing through people with confused looks on their faces, Gaius made his way over to the young womanizer, but he wasn't fast enough. There was only one way to make it. "Thomas! Don't do it man! She's got a husband's bulge under her skirt! I can see it from here! She's a trap!" he yelled out, hoping to deter him once Thomas thought she was a guy.

8. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Guild Hall:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    He was Standing there when Gaius Said
    "Be back in a second going to save a friend from making the worst decision ever"
    He watched him leave.
    Then he herd Gaius say. "
    Thomas! Don't do it man! She's got a husband's bulge under her skirt! I can see it from here! She's a trap!"
    Wow just wow
    Ander did not see this coming.
    He did not think Gaius was the type to look for husband bulges, maybe Gaius was just into that type of thing.
    Who was Ander to judge?

9. Mysty Unknown

There is was, the steps backwards that she had expected from him, like everyone else. Even if they were just friends, girls or boys, they would never approach a girl with no voice to offer, a voice that shouted as loud as it could to be heard but only came up silent. But wait, he stopped and smiled? He was looking at her eyes once more. The words he spoke were embracing. He was sweet and kind, of course, she wasn't ready for anything that he was clearly attempting to do, not until she was more comfortable and knew him better.

It was then he mentioned her name. That was right, she had yet to introduce herself. That was rude of her. His name was Thomas, a name meaning a twin, probably someone looking for his other half. The kiss on her hand gave her a large red blush over her face. The emotions going through her head were strange and confusing. Is this what it meant to feel embarrassed? She pulled out another sheet and began to writer and draw on it.

<-{
    My name is Hikari Akatsuki, but please call me Dawn. Thank you for the warm hospitality. (The paper at hearts and smiley faces over it as well) }->

Within seconds though, a man with orange hair and an almost burning personality was raging his way over to them both. He said something that began to boil underneath Dawn's skin. Did he just call her a man? If she heard what she thought she did, this man might end up in a hospital soon, very soon. Here they were having a pleasant greeting and this guild member decided to come and yell at them, specifically her. Was she truly not wanted by the rest of the guild? Was she already destined to be kicked out?

Dawn's face lowered down, her eyes looking away.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas was getting somewhere when Gaius came running over yelling at him to stop. Thomas turned to Gaius. "What the serious hell dude. What are you talking about. You are just jealous that I am getting somewhere with this lovely lady and you have to share yours. Back off. Besides her hands are far too soft to be that of a males. Now scram before you scare her away. And I thought I could be had with first impressions. I am a god compared yo you." Thomas stated as he turned back to Dawn. "Dawn I like that name. Is there any certain meaning behind it? Or just a name you like? Either way it is nice." Thomas turned to see if Gaius was still there and going to yell at him againfor being nice. It seemed like everyone was out to rune his chances at scoring and he was not going to allow it. He would try harder than ever. But if it didn't work out there was always the pretty nervous one he liked, Sivlia, but she was a hard one to get close to. Especially when she roomed with Mikasa.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Thomas hadn't bought it. That complicated things, what could he do now? Leaning over, he casually whispered in Thomas' ear as he snatched the paper and pen away from Dawn. "Why do you think she doesn't speak? She doesn't want you to hear her manly voice. I'm trying to help you" he said quietly, before forcibly turning Thomas around to look at Skadi. "Also, don't tell her I said this, but Skadi has been staring at you for a long time now, since she joined the guild. She acts like she hates you, but I think she's totally into you" Gaius said, throwing Skadi under the bus. He felt terrible about it, but if it saved Team King it would be worth it. As he was doing that, he started frantically writing on the back of the piece of paper. The note was fairly simple:

The last girl he went on a date with was sent to a mental asylum shortly after, the girl before that cried so much she quite literally drowned in her own tears, and the one before that...that's far too gruesome to get into. Run. Run while you still can he scribbled before handing the note and paper back to Dawn.

12. Mysty Unknown

Dawn was still hurt from Gaius's words. How else was she going to handle this situation. She was told on many occasions that she was beautiful and very girly in appearance, so why would someone say such a thing. She was going to write a response to Thomas about her name and its meaning but the one thing she relied on for communication was snatched out of her hands by Gaius. He was not earning any points.

Gaius was whispering to Thomas now, saying this that were hard to make out but could make out some words. Losing one of your sense lets you focus on others like hearing and sight. Listening in, she could catch words like 'speak' and 'manly'. During it all, he handed back the paper and pen to show a message. The message was saying the negative thins about people who had dated Thomas.

The girl gave a glare now. She was writing now again. It was only 4 letters. The girl used some type of magic to also make the paper super sticky. She took the sheet and slapped it right on Gaius's forehead, the word 'JERK' being writeen in all capital letters. The stickiness wasn't going to come off for a little while so he was going to have to live with it for a while.

Another sheet was torn off and handed to Thomas as she walked away to look for the guild master to finally make her a member, if she could be accepted anyway. The note read this:

<-{ I'm not a man in any way. What he said has really hurt my feelings. If you want to talk later, come find me. P.S. On the back on this sheet is the message he wrote me. }->

13. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    Guild Hall

Scarlett (who had been conveniently missing for like three weeks whoops lol whatevs) saw that she was with Dale's group. She noticed that there was another boy already there and she gave him a quick look up and down. I like what I see... A smirk formed on the corners of her lips but she tried to keep it concealed. He's probably a worthless fighter anyway. Eh, whatever. She had been here long enough and hadn't had any fun. She would give this Caleb guy a chance to make the first move. Again, she gave him a long look up and down, her eyes lingered on certain spots. It's not like anything was going to happen, but it was funny to watch boys try.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas' eyes darted over to Skadi. He looked at her for a moment and then shook his head. The girl needed to get over him, but perhaps if this thing with Dawn didn't work out he would give her what she so obviously wanted. However she already had two boyfriends so that seemed a but rude, it would only happen if he failed. Thomas turned back to Dawn seeing that Gaius gave her a note of his own. She looked pissed from it and guessing what Gaius was like he probably said something to make her pissed at him. Well there goes that. What happened next was not what Thomas had expected though. Dawn had wrote the work jerk on a peice of paper and stuck it to Gaius' forehead. Thomas couldn't help but laugh at that.

When Dawn handed him the note and walked away Thomas felt the need to call out after her.
    "After this battle I will find you again and then we can talk without interruption!" Thomas said this more like a promise. He then turned over the piece of paper and studied the note on the back, turning to Gaius with fire in his eyes. "How dare you say those things about me. You don't know the damn first thing about me and my love life so haow dare you tell her those kind of lies and try to mess with my chance of getting a girl. I know you aren't particularly fond of me but I didn't expect you to sink this low. You better watch your back Gaius." Thomas growled at him. This was no time for fights but Thomas would get him back, he was not about to let that comment slide.

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ezekiel pov:

With his task force taken out. Ezekiel just gave up. What was the point of fighting with no one...
    The guild came and attack him.
    He just let it happen.
    He would let them kill him
    What else was there to do
    Ezekiel was now dead.

Ooc: not real post ^

Guild Hall:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    Get some what bord of waiting. It was time to talk to people.
    Maybe Ezekiel given up on attacking the guild and went home fat chance of that happening.
    He wanted to see what was going on with Gaius, Dawn and Thomas.
    He walked over to see what was going on.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Ezekiel could scarcely believe what had happened. His four elite mages who made up a large portion of the guild's power, all defeated. Orpheus stood before him, telling of their defeat. He had a connection with death, so he was able to tell when those in the area met their end. Yana was one such person. "Orpheus...You have failed me. You, Yana, Alastor, and Thea. Not one of you could accomplish the task i set for you." Ezekiel said, his voice filled with anger. A bead of sweat ran down Orpheus' face. He knew the consequences would be dire. He would suffer Ezekiel's wrath. An unseen force lifted the necromancer off the ground and held him in place. "Weakness is guilt. All will be judged." Steam began rising from his chest. Orpheus squirmed and groaned at the pain.

The smoke rose as part of his flesh was being burned off. However, it wasn't his entire body. No, one section in particular was the target of Ezekiel. "I strip you of your command, your title, and your place as a member of Magus Ascension. As the sigil of the guild leaves your body, you will instead bear the scar of where it once was to remind you of your failure. May it drive you further down the path and gain the strength you lack. You are hereby banished from this guild!" With those words spoken, Orpheus flew back and slammed against the wall, falling to a sitting position. His chest still steamed from the magic which tore away his guild emblem. Now, where the brilliant blue emblem had once been was now naught but charred black skin.

"However, you were the only one of my generals to return. For that, i will grant you a reward. You will bare witness to the obliteration of Sapphire Eclipse. With your defeat, they are likely advancing upon me. I will show them true power." The arcane being had not lost any confidence in the guild's destruction. They were more powerful than he had anticipated to defeat his elite mages, but they were no match for a true ascended. Ezekiel made his way over to the balcony which oversaw the city. With Orpheus' defeat, the undead holding it up had crumbled away to dust. It was now stationary, but still stood far above nearly any building in the city, rivaled only by the Sapphire Eclipse guild hall itself.

"Ra, it is time i do what i should have done long ago." Ezekiel raised a hand and fired a single bolt of arcane energy into the sky. The boom was loud enough to echo throughout the entire town. It was a message. A challenge. He was ready for them.

"Yeah let's go kick some ass. Except he doesn't actually have an ass...Yeah lets go beat us some raid boss!" Okay, now, imagine that if it were said in a manner Ra would speak in.

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius shrugged his shoulders. "You're part of a team, and if we ain't gonna get better and stronger by hitting on girls. Generally I don't have an issue with it because you screw it up all the time, but that one was looking interested in ya. Lets just beat up Ezekiel, that'll help you feel way better. Fighting makes everyone feel better, except the guy being beaten up. And besides" Gaius said, now lowering his voice. "Imagine how many girls would want to get with the guy that defeated a mage that single handedly made high ranked wizards look like children" the red headed mage said. He was relying on Thomas' interest in women too much, and he was worried it wouldn't work, but eventually he just stood straight up and turned his back to Thomas. "In all seriousness though Thomas, if you want to fight me then fight me, don't sit around making idle threats" Gaius stated. He wanted Thomas to snap, to attack him. If Thomas attacked him, he'd vent out some of the anger, and the best way to get to know somebody was with your fists, or at least the fire mage thought so.

After Ra had spoken, Gaius punched the air with excitement. "Finally! All this waiting around was getting boring. I call dibs on getting the first hit in!" he shouted, moving forward so that he could then go to Ezekiel's...um...guild hall...house....thing.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  18. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Guild Hall:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    He stood by waiting for something to happen.
    "Fighting makes everyone feel better" Gaius had said.
    It did not surprise him that Gaius had said so, it was coming from someone who enjoyed fighting.
    That was simply not true, not everyone enjoyed fighting it did not make Ander feel better that was for sure.
    Fighting was not the answer to everything, that said Ezekiel needed to be stopped.
    What ever it took Ezekiel would not harm another person, if it came down to fighting so be it.
    His wishful thinking that Ezekiel would just leave them be was to good to be true.
    Ezekiel gave the signal that he was ready to have his butt kicked.
    It was time to head out.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    While they waited to embark towards Ezekiel's residence another person had walked into the guild at what was likely the oddest time for someone to join a guild. Odder still the first person who she approached was Thomas who, being Team King's resident flirt, started flirting with her. While Veilen was close to hear what was being said, from what it could see things were going ...well? Was this a omen sent before them or had hell frozen over meaning that the impossible was now possible. if this was indeed a omen of misfortune, then Gaius was the one to step forward to stop Thomas from potentially screwing them over. His efforts had questionable end results.

When that incident was over Ra had spoken in the same manner of speaking that he always did, saying that it was now time to bring the fight to Ezekiel. "Let's teach that overgrown ball of energy what happens when you messed with us!"

20. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "MOVE OUT!" Evanora yelled.

*All the groups arrived to where Ezekiel was*

[​IMG]
    Evanora arrived, leading the groups. She didn't show what she really felt inside, and instead put on an air of confidence. "Ezekiel, we finally met. I'm giving you a chance to turn back." She told him. "Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends. We walk together in order to live a strong life. The clumsy ones will walk into more walls than the others, and it may also take them longer to get there. If you believe in tomorrow and put yourself out there, you can naturally obtain your strength. That's how you will be able to smile and live strong. But by doing this, you are not strong. As powerful as you think you are, you are weak. Because of what you're doing, you will always be weak. No matter how much power you truly have, your heart and soul, weak." Evanora said these words with a fiery passion. "Turn back now! Or prepare to feel the wrath of Sapphire Eclipse!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.