In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Aias was a tad confused as to the point of the competition and wasn't entirely sure why they, two clean shaven men, had been selected to participate in the competition between barbers. Evidently, they were getting their hair cut. Now, supposedly, his head was half shaved when the competition ended. However, that's stupid. So, his hair had been merely shortened to a normal length that was not his knees. After leaving the competition, there was little to no actual reason they would've participated in it, he realized. In any case, the deed was done, and he didn't have much interest in what he looked like, the was a bit baffled by the change in wardrobe and glasses that apparated onto his face. Didn't seem to be the work of satan, otherwise his magic would've told him such, so he supposed it was okay.

Now that that fornicationfest was over and done with, they needed to continue searching for information. Since they suddenly knew every in and out of the town because reasons, Aias searched through logical conclusions as to places they could be. "Rho. While Trevor deals with the beadle, why don't you and i go and search somewhere else? I believe the church would be a good place. The people of this town seem relatively focused on religion, so if she were born here, It's quite possible she'd have been baptized. The church may know something about her." And so, Aias headed to the church to ask questions and stuff

MEANWHILE IN THE BACK ALLEY OF RACISM, there were a few black children who sounded vaguely engrish australian playin' some sick B-ball up in the hood yo, ya dig? And so, even though they were already playing, they looked to a few random passerbys and called out to them. "Oi! You wanna join us for a game, mate?" Now, Aias had never actually played basketball before, and he had no reason to indulge them, but then again, he didn't have any reason to participate in the hair cutting competition either. This mission had been full of things that didn't really make sense why they were doing it. So, he accepted their offer. The teams had been set, and Aias, being shooting guard, made it rather difficult for them to score. And by rather difficult, i mean it was a while before they actually scored a singular point.

The score being 13 to 2 in their favor so far, They seemed to be winning by a considerable margin. That was when the ball passed into Aias' hands while he was standing at slightly behind the half-court line, and it was time to go on the offensive. Rather than run closer to the hoop, he decided it would be better to simply take the shot. Placing the ball in his left hand, he threw it in an extremely high arc, going far about the heads of their opponents. Aias turned his back while the ball hung in the air for an abnormally long time, walking back to their side of the court. A pleasing sound of the ball passing through the net was soon heard behind him, followed by engrish filled accents exclaiming in awe at what he'd just done.

Also Ra used Arise again and had one soldier perform blitz and the other use binding strike.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I see." He said in a clipped voice. "If having Conrad helps you deal with me, so be it. Now tell me, what's going on? Is it because you have a problem with me being your father?" He wanted to try and hear it from her first, before he launched into a series of grand assumptions that, while probably correct, would only serve to show off himself and not particularly advance the conversation they were having. He was going to resolve this, one way or another. He had given his word as a Dorian to this girl. Even though it was an ill-considered moment of sympathy, he would do his best to uphold that vow. She needed guiding. And he liked her, he had to admit that to himself.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "You... You don't care! You forget about me and you like Ms. Shani better! You forgot me at the top of the bridge by myself! You left me with Damian and he dropped me and you didn't even care! You don't care for me and you don't know how to be a dad! Stop pretending to care for me when you don't!" Thea yelled at Vance, her thoughts on the matter more than clear as tears dripped down her face. She held onto Conrads legs tight, almost scared that he might get mad at her and hurt her.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zephyr had remained silent as they walked towards Lu's home. The silence wasn't out of trying to figure out just what was going on, but instead it was simply because he had nothing to say at the moment. Now for when they had arrived out her house, the first thing that came to mind was "Well then, not expecting this." Sure Lu did say that her family could shift like Johanna, but Zephyr had expected them to look human, not a mixture of human and animal.

After the siblings had introduced themselves, Antonio spoke about taking them back to civilization in order to find out more about them. Now their being against the idea aside, couldn't one do the same thing while leaving them where they were? "Maybe we should give them some time to think about it before setting off, besides there's still the original reason we came here."

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Island Expedition: On The Island
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ander: "I would like to see this box and banner. It may help in a way if we were to look at it."

Lu nodded to him. She motioned Ander over to 4 boxes. Lu's hand a red rose on it the box, and her name in gold though part of the gold was broken. It was the same for Lau, as he had a lion on his box, and his gold plague was also cut. Dom had a similar gold plague to the others, and a purple star. Al had a white lily on hers. They opened them, and inside them were clothes and jewels, but to Johanna's dismay no music boxes.

Ander: "Johanna is right I spent my life travailing and this is not anything compared to what I have seen."

"Really?" Lau questioned, lying back on the tree.

"Oh sure! One of the S-Classes in our Guild can turn into a demon, and she can make herself 50ft tall. When you think about it people don't react so scared as they used to now that they know it's her. Everyone has magic from where we come from, people may look at you strange at first, but you are with a band of wizards." Johanna gave Lau a smile and she touched his shoulder kindly.

Ander: "SMRF do you know what it is. Is there anyone that would want to hurt you or want something on the island?"

"No, everything on the island works in harmony with each other, I've never seen any kind of beast that you claimed attacked you."

Alessia: "I thought that we weren't meant to be disturbing things here if we could avoid it, and suddenly we're taking these people away from their homes?" Alessia asked generally. Would any of the others see her view here? She didn't really know.

Zephyr: "Maybe we should give them some time to think about it before setting off, besides there's still the original reason we came here."

"Alessia, Zephyr this is a scientific discovery! This is unlike anything we've ever seen before. Isolated humans, away from civilization. This is an experiment that we've never been able to conduct before for ethical reasons." Frazer exclaimed under his breath.

"It's not about science, these people have homes, have a family. And sure, maybe it's been 10 or more years since they came onto the island but their families still miss them. These are royal cases, I'm sure of it. No poor, orphaned child would have a solid gold plague and jewels inside of their case. No, these people must be royalty, and they deserve to be with their families. Mapping out this island can wait. To be perfectly frank with you, I myself am not supposed to be here." The Prince's voice trialed off. "It's my duty as a human being to reunite these people. I'm sure of it."

The City of Ember: The Unknown Regions

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Instructions for Egres

This official document _________________
    security for a period of ___ years. _____________ preparations have been made for all inhabitants _______ the city. Instructions are as follows:

1. Explore _________ river _______ pipeworks.
    2. Find stone ______ with E by river's edge.
    3. ________________________________________________________________
    4. _____ your backs to the water, you will find door of _________ bunker. Key _______ behind small steel panel to the right of door. ________ key, open door.
    5. ____________________. ______ stocked with necessary equipment. Back _______________ onto s___________ ___eet.
    6. Using ropes, lower _________ into water. Head downstream. Use _______ _______ and assist over rapids.
    7. ___________ approx. 3 hours. Disembark _____________. Follow the path.

"That was amazing, Conrad!" Lina exclaimed. "There is a river in the Pipeworks, I think. Doon would know for sure." Lina didn't seem to hear the domestic that was going on behind her, much too excited to worry about what was happening.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Florica was laid on a bed inside of the Doctor's shabby house. "We're running out of everything. I saved these for myself, but..." He pulled out some medical supplies.

"No... Shani you can't let him use their final supplies on me, I'm not their citizens."

"As a doctor I took an oath and to that oath I stay true, "I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick"." The doctor spoke. He started to treat Florica. "I don't believe in Angels or the "Builders" who will come back and save us, but you are flesh human beings unlike Lina has thought. But regardless, if you are here to save us, this is the most I could possibly offer."

Shani took in a deep breath, not experiencing kindness like this before from total strangers.

"Damian, I don't want to drain anymore of your power. It's up to fate now. You should go find the others..." She then smiled at him sadly. "Thank you..."

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: The Judge's House

[​IMG]

Dale found the Judge's office. Not only did he find a whip, but he also found a map of the city on this wall.

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Town Square

[​IMG][​IMG]
    At Aias' request, the Beadle then turned to Trevor. "What may I help you with young man?"

"May I help you with something?" The nun asked Rho and Aias. She sensed a holy presence from him, and she seemed to feel more at peace for some, strange reason.

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

The Island Expedition:
    Alessia said 'I thought that we weren't meant to be disturbing things here if we could avoid it, and suddenly we're taking these people away from their homes' "They are free to chose what they want to do. Whatever they decide we should go with." Zephyr said that they could stay and should give the people some time to think about it before setting off. They were not exactly ready to go or were they in a hurry to go back so he did not see why not. When he asked Lu to see the box and banner she showed it to him. Lu's had a red rose on her box, and her name in gold. Part of the gold was broken. This was not all that surprising that said gold was a odd thing. It was the same for Lau, as he had a lion on his box, and his gold plague was also cut. Dom had a similar gold plague to the others, and a purple star. Al had a white lily on hers. They opened them, and inside them were clothes and jewels. Lau then asked what he had met by when he said I spent my life travailing and this is not anything compared to what I have seen. "Sure, there is lots to see not all of it good, most might be bad, but sometimes you have to see the good in people to see past what they are or what they appear to be. Some have secrets, some are afraid and some just don't know what to do." That was when someone said 'everything on the island works in harmony with each other.' Everything kept on getting stranger. 'Alessia, Zephyr this is a scientific discovery' "scientific discovery or not they should be free to chose." 'This is unlike anything we've ever seen before. Isolated humans, away from civilization. This is an experiment' "Is that what you see people as a experiment you can do? Is that why we are really here for some sort of experiment?" Antonio then said 'These are royal cases, I'm sure of it. No poor, orphaned child would have a solid gold plague and jewels inside of their case.' "No that is not true, just because some has gold, money or jewels that does not mean they are part Royal. You want to take them from where they know best. They should have a choice in the manner. I know what is like to not have a choice. Let them have one."

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  7. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

What she was saying was true. Entirely true. He hated to admit it to himself, but he couldn't deny that she was entirely right. At that time, talking to Shani had been more important. Now though, he wasn't sure what to think. Of anything. It was like Florica said, they came from different worlds. And what did he think of her anyway, feel for her? It was probably little more than curiosity, a fascination with something, someone new. It seemed very silly to him, looking at it. And she was right, he didn't know how to be a dad.
    "You're right. I don't know how to be a Dad, but then again, how should I?" He said bitterly, looking at Thea and glancing up to Conrad. "I'm not perfect, nor am I paragon of light, and justice!" He looked back at Thea.
    "I'm different to all of you here. I haven't seen the world, or met all the people in the world or become strong through years of adventuring! At least I'm honest about my failings, willing to admit when I'm wrong. And I know I've not been good at parenting, but what do you expect from me? Your old father? He's dead! I'll never be him, you're not my real child but I'm trying my best anyway even though I've never even met anyone that I'd want to have as a wife, someone I'd want to be the mother for my child! And you say that I don't care?" He snapped. He had come this far, he had to let the rest out. "So have a little gratitude! I'm doing my best! I'm struggling with this too! I don't know how to be a dad? You don't know how to be a good daughter! You don't make this easy! For the Gods' sake, this is the first time I've been out of my own world! I'm struggling with the issue that all of these perfect fools around dealt with years ago because I never got the chance to discover what it was like to fall in love myself! I might have lived in luxury these people could only dream of, but at least they got the chance to discover what being human was!" He wasn't even angry at Thea now. Now it was the world. Now it was his parents, his father, the way he had been groomed to be a cog in a machine that wasn't meant to think. He resented magic for getting him thrown out of his own world, ironically it was probably the best thing that had ever happened.

[​IMG]

When he entered the office, the first thing that he noticed was the whip on the desk. He was looking for something that would confirm his suspicions about the cruelty of the judge, other than the awful conditions she was being kept in, and that was good enough. He picked the disgusting item up from the desk and opened the window in his office and threw it out on to the street. He looked around, trying to find anything else that would confirm his terrible actions, but all he found was a map. At which point he was reminded that he was here for a reason. He had to find some clue as to Johanna's whereabouts. The Town Hall seemed to be the best place. Even if the judge was there, he would have no reason to suspect that he had been to the house. At least, not yet. He'd deal with the judge later. For now, he had to get back on track. He went back into the room.
    "I'm stepping out for a bit. I need to do some things in the city. I'll be back again later. Just watch out of the window for me, alright?" He said, before leaving and heading for the town hall.

[​IMG]

"I guess if they want to go, but there's something else." She didn't want to mention the other thing that came to mind, but there was a real problem that they might face. She spoke quietly to him. "They're not exactly human looking. Not everyone on the mainland is accepting as we wizards seem to be. Unless they get serious magical help, non-magical people are going to hate them for the rest of their lives. And if they're royal... It's not going to be nice for them."

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Finally the man seemed to have a chance to speak with him, that was good. "Given my friends humoured you in your little game, I would hope you are willing to humour me by answering some of my questions. You see I am trying to help out a friend discover her past. Her name is Johanna. At the pie the people there told me that you might have a clue about what happened with her. I mean her past. She was from around here apparently besides that I know little else. Do you mind sharing anything you might know?" Trevor asked politely.

[​IMG]
    As Vance yelled Thea cringed and stepped back. His yelling was scaring her. She knew that she was difficult child, but ignoring her wasn't going to help at all. Tears filled her eyes as she got scared. Before she was upset but she felt no threat, that being said her powers were still calm, but now she felt in danger by Vance in the way he was speaking and that was not a good thing. She felt the heat rise through her body as she shook. "Don't yell at me! I hate yelling!" Thea yelled back, she was afraid of Vance and what he might do, as well as herself.

The magic bubbled more inside her and she knew any moment she was going to lose it.
    "Go away!" She yelled trying to warn everyone to move as she flung her hand out to point them to go, however as she did blue flames sprayed out "No! I didn't mean! Please be okay! I am sorry!" Thea yelled out as she backed up and fell to the ground, tears streaming down her face. She was scared, very scared and she was feeling more and more like a demon child. "I want my father, my real father." Thea cried as Vances words echoed in her mind. "He is dead."

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance soon regretted those words once his outburst was finished. Thea stumbled away, jettisoning blue flames in every which direction. It was going to be an utter disaster if someone didn't act fast, and Vance knew that despite the breakdown of their relationship, it was his duty to solve this. Not anyone else's. Not Conrad's, nor Damian's, not Zephyros and certainly not Shani. No, this was his burden. The nobleman rushed to her side despite the fire, hoping that the coat would do some work in resisting it. It was hot, as always when she unleashed the flames that she couldn't control. She'd probably hate him now, even though he was trying to do something right. But he had to try. If he didn't try, then he'd have failed not only her but himself. He scooped Thea up into his arms as soon as he reached her, and embraced her as tightly as he could.
    "That's impossible I'm afraid Thea." He said sadly. "You'll have to make do with me instead." At least I tried. Nobody else here took up the task.

10. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Vance decided to take the chance to speak he had been given and tolerated his presence at best, mostly because Thea forced him to accept his presence.
    Thea's outburst while only partially justified resulted in an increased pressure on his leg, he gently removed her grasp from his leg and wiped the tears away, telling her to take it easy, to take deep breaths.
    "
    She isn't asking for perfection, Vance and you're forgetting that I haven't met all the people in the world either or been adventuring for years. Sure I learned things by looking after my own younger siblings, but that's it. All she's asking is that you're there when she needs it and help her grow as a person. And that doesn't require perfection, after all I can do it and I am far from perfect." Conrad started of he had the difficult task of standing in the middle. "Thea, you must understand that your father was an older man and any comparrison to him is a bit unfair to Vance, he doesn't have the life experience that your father had, he wasn't ready to take up the mantle of responsibility for you. And yes you don't exactly make this easy, but you are far from a demon child. Just a bit lost." His tone had softened deliberatly when talking to Thea, Vance should understand he didn't want both of them to experience a fiery death.

Thea was upset badly by Vance's words which was understandable and as she yelled back at him and he could feel the temperature rise, but he didn't have time to react to it. Thea was angrily pointing everyone to get away and flames shot out. There was no time to get out of the way as the blue flames illuminated the cavern more and washed over him. He felt the heat on his face and heard Thea cry out. The force of the flames pushed him off balance and he fell. In that moment all the memories of this happening with Tessa and Vance. He felt a shot of pain at the memories and landed on the cavern floor. He got back to his feet and he could feel the light burns on his skin, it wasn't anything serious and he would be fine. He wanted to go to Thea who was asking for her father, her real father yet Vance had already scooped her up and was holding her as he walked over he caught her saying she had to make do with him. "You're only right in the first part, Vance, but that's it I get you're trying to make up for your shortcomings earlier, but she doesn't have to make do with you if she doesn't want to, she still has a choice in all this. Whether you like it or not. It's sad to hear how you lived your life before coming to this Guild and it's understandable that it is giving you problems. Perhaps you should sort out your own problems first before trying to help others with theirs and take up responsibilities you can't uphold." Conrad said calmly, Thea still had a choice in this and while he wasn't saying it bluntly he thought it might be better for him to let her go

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thea didn't want anything to do with Vance, yet when he scooped her up, she didn't really have anything to do about it. She couldn't care who was holding her at this point, she couldn't even stop herself from shaking. Thea kept her eyes closed tight and she tried to remember to breath through her panicking and tears. "I don't know! I don't know!" She said in response to everything. Truth be told through the panic she kind of lost track of who was saying what, and what was happening. She knew that Vance was holding her and trying to tell her to accept him, and Conrad was trying to give her some sort of option on the matter, however she was too panicked to care. After all the yelling Vance did she couldn't even think of anything he said before, it had just become a loud jumbled mess to her. "What do I do?" She asked quietly in the end. The familiar wave of exhaustion brushing over her like after most outburst. They tended to take a lot of her magic at once with the amount of force behind them. The outbursts were becoming more uncommon but they had gained power instead. Thea knew that she had to watch herself. She knew she had to be careful to try not to get too afraid, but it was hard sometimes. Being sad she could handle but when fear is added into it, that was what became difficult.

12. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Damian was hesitant to leave Florica's side, but he trusted this doctor, he seemed like a professional man. Damian wished he could stick around and chat with the doctor about medicine, see how much he knew, but the man was busy and Damian needed to return to the others. As he returned, he found them discussing family matters "Uh, Hi guys. Florica seems to be in good hands. What's going on?"

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"I'm all for reunited them with their family, especially if they want to go, but maybe we should wait til we find their family before reuniting them Like Alessia said, things might not end well if we bring them back. People can be pretty ruthless should they choose to be." Zephyr said. He knew that much from experience and it was not a pleasant sight to see.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The group flew inside of the flower, only to find that the entrance to the town was being guarded by bumblebees. The bees don't have any intelligence, and so as soon as they saw that no one on the group had any wings, they attacked!

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 1/8
    HP: 120
    Strength: 10
    Speed: 15
    Magic: 10
    Defense: 0
    Sting: Get stung scrubs (8 x 2+ Speed)
    Poison Chompers: Get poisoned scrubs ( Strength + Magic, 30% chance to deal 3 poison damage per turn for 3 turns.)

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 2/8
    Poison Chompers: Get poisoned scrubs ( Strength + Magic, 30% chance to deal 3 poison damage per turn for 3 turns.)

Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 3/8
    Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 4/8
    Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 5/8
    Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 6/8
    Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 7/8
    Not The Beeeeeeeeeeessssss 8/8

Lucia
    HP: 80
    MP: 110
    SP: 160
    AS: 6
    (4)Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun)
    (6) Poison Edge: Perform a jumping attack that poisons some foes. (30 damage + 6 continuous)
    (4) Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Ice Devil's Chilling Wave (5): 25 SP
    The caster lets loose a small wave of ice, dealing damage to a target and freezing water and small objects as well. (30+Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 25 MP
    Deals more damage. (Base damage changed from 30 to 50)
    Grand Chariot (Level 5): 25 SP
    The user traces out a shape that mimics the Big Dipper. A larger golden version of the constellation appears above the user firing off several bolts of energy at all target. Deals AOE damage. (7 damage * 7 hits + Speed)
    MP Enhance: 30 MP
    More hits (base hits changed from 7 to 10)
    Accessories:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3 ) (x5)
    Wand of ****ing Light Bitches
    Weapon:
    Improved Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD
    Improved Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD
    Strength: 13 (+20)
    Speed: 18.5 (+15)
    Defense: -0.5
    Magic: 5.5

Skadi
    HP: 70 (+6)
    MP: 155 (+31)
    AS: 7 (+5)
    (5) Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ic. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage) (4) Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)Ice Make (Level 5)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (4) Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    (6) Magnera: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal more continual damage. (12MP, 24 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock)
    (1) Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    (6) Zero Gravity: Create an anti-gravity field and send foes around you drifting into the air for continual damage. Hit floating enemies to confuse them. (8MP, 10 damage over 5 turns)
    (5) Fira: Launch a stronger ball of fire toward enemies. (6MP. Deals 10 Damage)
    Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1) (x2)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Platinum Ring: Increases Magic and greatly increases maximum AS (+1,+3)
    Weapon:
    Mage's Staff (3-10)
    Strength: 11 (+3)
    Speed: 4 (+2)
    Defense: 3 (+2)
    Magic: 14 (+6)

Jack
    HP: 80 (+6)
    MP: 185 (+25)
    AS: 7 (+2)
    Wings of the Pegasus (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user summons wings that become a part of the target for 3 turns, granting the target flight and a +5 Speed buff.
    MP Enhance: 40 MP
    The wings last for one extra turn and grant a +8 speed buff instead.
    Stinger of the Manticore (Level 6): 50 SP
    The user summons a scorpion stinger that becomes a part of the target for 3 turns, granting them another weapon that does (1-6) damage and has a 50% chance to deal poison damage each hit, (4 poison damage for 2 turns.)
    MP Enhance: 50 MP
    Weapon damage increased from (1-6) to (3-7) and poison damage increased from 4 to 6.
    (5) Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    (1) Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    (4) Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    Aerial (Level 5): 15 SP Cost
    The user creates a dome, lowering the oxygen within the affected area and as a result, suffocating all inside due to the lack of oxygen in the environment; as the pressure has been altered inside the dome, those within it experience a sharp pain in their ears.
    Damage over time effect, single target (30 damage + Magic and Magical Weapon over three turns).
    MP Enchance: 25 MP
    -Increases from single target DOT to AOE DOT.
    Accessories:
    Hi Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+60 HP)
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4) (x2)
    Weapon:
    Improved Mage's Staff (5-13)
    Mage's Staff (3-10)
    Strength: 9 (+1)
    Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defense: 5 (+8)
    Magic: 20 (+5)

Alisa
    HP: 80 (+18)
    MP: 100
    SP: 150
    AS: 5
    (2) Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    (4) Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    (2) ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Fall (Level 5): 30 SP
    The user intensifies the field of gravity over a single target, causing them to become heavier. Single target, causes anything airborne to no longer be so. Has a chance to immobilize. Does not work on massive targets. (30% chance to immobilize)
    Accessories:
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3) 400/200
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3) 700/500
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Weapon:
    Tower Shield, +5 Defense, -2 Speed
    Strength: 17 (+3)
    Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defense: 15 (+13)
    Magic: 5

Silvia
    HP: 91.5 (+7)
    MP: 85
    AS: 6 (+3)
    Sky God's Healing (5): 25 SP Cost
    The user channels their sky god powers into a healing light and heals a single target. (10% of target’s max HP+Magic+Magic Weapon).
    Earth Toss (Level 5): 20 SP Cost
    The user lifts and throws a rock at a singular target. (25 Damage+Weapon+defense)
    MP Enhanced: 20 MP
    Becomes multi hit (Base damage changed to 15 Damage, with 1-3 hits)
    (6) Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun)
    (2) Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    (6) Magnera: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal more continual damage. (12MP, 24 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Confuse: Confuse surrounding enemies and cause them to attack each other. (15MP)
    (6) Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine)
    (4) Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Accessories:
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Gold Ring: Increases Magic and increases maximum AS (+1,+2)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Weapon:
    Heater Shield: +3 Defense
    Speed: 1 (+3)
    Defense: 11 (+7)
    Magic: 7 (+3)

The Demon War

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "I'm going to touch it. You know, see if it feels like a REAL DRAGON or not."

"Gaius, I don't think that's such a good idea..."

Gaius used Shatter Touch. It did 29 damage, but with but with Strength and Physical Weapon it did 68. (8+31)
    Charlotte didn't do anything.
    Thomas used Fire Dash. It did 20 damage, but with Speed, Magic, and Magical Weapon it did 57. (5+20+12) It would do 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns.

I don't really understand what Beuce did but the First Solider did 120 damage and the second did 81, making it 201 total. Wow, this is balanced.
    Veilen used Aerial. Since it's a monster from hell and doesn't breath air, I don't think that it would do anything.
    Malkira used Sand Sniper. It did 26 damage, but with Magic it did 35 damage. (+9)

Calxiyn used Binding Strike. It did 15 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Physical Weapon it did 76. (30+13+9) Calxiyn successfully stunned the monster.

All together, the group did 437 damage. The monster's defense reduced 20 damage. The monster only took 417.

The Monster was stunned because of Binding Strike.

[​IMG]
    HP: 680/1500
    Strength: 30
    Defense: 30
    Speed: 10
    Magic: 20

AS:
    Echoing Rend: The monster lets out a deafening scream, dealing damage to every member of the party. (10 + Magic, damage is not divided.) 3 Turn Cooldown.
    Masticate: The monster attacks a single target with it's teeth, chomping down on them and dealing damage. (35 + Strength)
    Aftershock: The monster slams the ground with its body, letting loose a large quake like shockwave and hitting everyone in the party. (Strength + 80, Damage is divided across entire party) 3 turn cooldown.
    Venomous Bile: The monster fires out a stream of poison from its gaping maw at a single target, dealing poison damage to the target over the next 3 turns. Cannot be used on a target that is already poisoned. (10 + Magic. 8 Poison Damage per turn.)

Gaius:
    HP: 57/80 (+0/3)
    MP: 110(+20)
    SP: 125/160
    Attack Slots:
    Fire Dragon's Iron Fist:
    By igniting a part of their body or weapon, the user adds a significant amount of destructive force behind their next attack. Single Target, Single hit. (50 damage + Strength, and Physical Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 20 MP
    The user creates more intense flames, causing the impact of the attack to become much stronger. (Base damage is changed from 50 to 65)
    Shatter Touch:
    The user is able to deal damage to inanimate objects or automatons on a touch. (30 vs normal. 60 vs inanimate, + Strength + Physical Weapon)
    Deal more base damage . (base damage increase to 40 on normies and 90 on inanimate)
    Fire Bullet:
    The user creates a fire ball on their weapon and fires it at a single opponent. (35 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    Burn DOT effect. (9 Continuous burn damage for 3 turns.)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Fire Strike: Cloak the your weapon in fire and perform a spinning attack at the enemy. (weapon damage + 7 continuous fire damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Fists (4-8) +5 Speed
    Accessories:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3 ) (x3)
    Strength: 24.5 (+12)
    Speed: 13.5 (+9) (+5)
    Defense: 2 (+4)

Charlotte:
    HP: 103/105 (+0/33)
    MP: 100 (+13)
    SP: 130/160
    Attack Slots:
    Knight's Crest (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user dons steel armor on top of their existing clothes, and their sword becomes of a higher quality. They gain the following bonuses and abilities
    Knight’s Armor: +5 Defense
    Knight’s Blade: Improves one sword weapon, min +3, max +3
    (Ability) Knight's Charge: The user charges at a singular opponent, striking at them with their blade. (30 + Strength + Defense + Weapon) damage

Thunder Dragon's Crackling Fist:
    The user coats a part of their body, (generally the hand,) with lightning and strikes at an opponent with it.
    Single Target, single hit. (40 damage + Strength and Physical Weapon)
    -MP Enhance: 25 MP
    The user adds a chance to paralyze a target hit by the attack. (20%)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability+Defense+Physical Weapon)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)
    Summon: Daniel:
    Detect Evil (Level 5): Passive
    The user is able to detect if a person is evil and also acts as a lie detector.
    Tongue of the Sun and Moon (Level 5): Passive
    Users of angel magic are able to understand every language that exists.
    Angelic Might (Level 5): Passive
    All summoned angels are able to harm demonic and divine beings, even if the players otherwise could not.

Weapon:
    Improved Arming Sword (5-14) -1 Speed
    Improved Tower Shield, +8 defense, -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3) (x3)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)

Strength: 16 (+3)
    Speed: 1 (-1)
    Defense: 5 (+11)
    Magic: 5 (+2)

Thomas:
    HP: 55/70 (+0/6)
    MP: 135 (+47)
    SP: 125/150
    Attack Slots:
    Arcane Bolt:

Each use of Arcane Bolt gives the caster 25 MP. Arcane bolt does more damage and grants additional affects depending on what percentage of their maximum mana the caster currently has upon casting.
    0 - 20% MP: (20 +Weapon + Magic) damage
    21 - 40% MP: (35 + Weapon + Magic) damage, take 10% of damage inflicted
    41 - 60% MP: (50 +Weapon + Magic) damage, Take 15% of the damage inflicted
    61 - 80% MP: (65 +Weapon + Magic) damage, AoE(damage is divided), take 20% of the damage inflicted
    81 - 99% MP: (80 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True Aoe, 20% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), take 30% of the damage inflicted
    100% MP: (90 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True AoE, take 50% of the damage dealt, 30% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), Enters "Arcane Rest", in which your MP drops by 30% per turn, until you reach 10%. You cannot cast spells for the duration of Arcane Rest.

Lava Zone (Level 5): 30 SP to cast 15 SP to maintain
    The user decides to play a game of the Floor is Lava...only literally. Everyone standing in the lava takes constant damage each turn, and if someone tries to do a melee attack on a target away from them, they take extra damage.
    Damages all players with fire damage while active. Anybody who uses a melee attack takes more damage. (Magic per turn. 10 + Magic when melee attack is used.)
    MP Enhance: 40 MP on cast, 20 MP while maintaining
    Constant Damage is increased. (Constant base damage increased from 0 to 10.)

Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat+Magical Weapon)
    Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Passives:
    Unstable Power: The user starts the fight with Zero MP.

Weapon:
    Magic Sniper Rifle (6-12) +2 Speed
    Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) (x3)

Strength: 11.5 (+3)
    Speed: 2 (+4)
    Defense: 3 (+2)
    Magic: 12.5 (+8)

Ra:
    HP: 54/80
    MP: 200 (+90)

Attack Slots:
    Arise (Level 5): 30 SP
    Summons a sand soldier. Sand soldiers can be given orders to perform melee attacks. All attacks performed by the soldiers are treated as magical, and scale with Ra's magic. They deal an additional 5 x level damage. Orders can be given on the same turn summoned. Damage from multiple soldiers on the same target deal 25% less than the previous. Soldiers last for three turns.

MP Enhance: Ra can give the soldiers an altered state to suit the enemies that are against. By paying the cost again, Ra can give multiple effects to the same soldier. The amount he can give increases as he levels up. Level 5: 1 effect. Level 10: 2 effects, Level 15: 3 effects: Level 20: 4 effects.

Airborne: Soldiers can fly, and are able to strike aerial enemies.

Horseback: Soldiers are mounted on horseback. Since their weapons are treated as lances, the weapon scaling on their attacks are doubled. This can also be used out of combat to create sand steeds.

Physical: The Soldiers lose the quality of converting the command to magic, and deal physical damage instead. They also gain the ability to be damaged, and can be ordered to block for a party member instead of attack. If the attack destroys the soldier, any excess damage will go through to the party member. (Health is equal to 5 x level + Magic)

Infusion: The soldiers are infused with an element other than earth, dealing damage of an altered element. Additionally, Ra can double the MP cost to give a chance to inflict the status ailment associated with that element.
    Conquering Sands (Level 6): 30 SP
    Commands Soldiers to charge forward, dealing damage. (25 damage per soldier + Magic + Magical weapon. Damage reduction applied)
    More base damage (Base damage changed to 35)
    Summon: Caelum
    Summon: Sagittarius
    Summon: The Northern Stag
    Fire Bullet:

The user creates a fire ball on their weapon and fires it at a single opponent. (35 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    Burn DOT effect. (9 Continuous burn damage for 3 turns.)

Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock+Strength+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)

• ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Improved Mage's Staff (5-13)

Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) (x3)
    Mage Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x3)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 23 (+18)

Veilen:

HP: 70/85 (+0/9)
    MP: 170 (+70)
    SP: 120/160
    Attack Slots:
    Mage Knight's Crest (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user dons lightly plated robes with runes inscribed into the plates, and their weapon is inscribed with runes as well. The gain the following bonuses and abilities.
    Mage Knight’s Armor: +2 Defense, +2 Magic
    Runic Blessing: Improves one magic sword weapon, min +3, max +3
    (Ability) Blade of Ruin: The user charges their blade with magical energy and fires a wave at the opponent. (20 + Magic + Strength + Weapon) damage.
    Aerial:

The user creates a dome, lowering the oxygen within the affected area and as a result, suffocating all inside due to the lack of oxygen in the environment; as the pressure has been altered inside the dome, those within it experience a sharp pain in their ears.

Damage over time effect, single target (30 damage + Magic and Magical Weapon over three turns).

MP Enchance: 25 MP

-Increases from single target DOT to AOE DOT.

Spark Shot:
    The user generates lightning from their weapon and fires a single bolt at a single target. (30 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhanced: 30 MP
    Paralyze Chance (20% Chance)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)
    Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Decaforce Sword (4-12)

Accessories:
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Mage’s Earrings: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x3)

Strength: 11.5
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 17.5 (+14)

Malkira:

HP: 73/80 (+0/6)
    MP: 140 (+11)
    SP: 120/160

Attack Slots:
    Iron Dragon's Club (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 Cost to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a club made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the club's ability to conduct magic, it is counted as a magic weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    Replaces one weapon slot with weapon that does 14-20 damage.
    -MP Enhance:20 MP
    The basic attack on initial cast applies the weapon's damage roll twice.
    Iron Dragon's Sword (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 SP to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a sword made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the sword's purely martial nature, it is counted as a melee weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    -MP Enhance: 20 MP
    Iron Dragon's Crossbow (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 Cost to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a crossbow made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the crossbow’s projectiles that it shoots, it is counted as a ranged weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    -MP Enhance: 20 MP
    Earth Toss (Level 5): 20 SP Cost
    The user lifts and throws a rock at a singular target. (25 Damage+Weapon+defense)
    MP Enhanced: 20 MP
    Becomes multi hit (Base damage changed to 15 Damage, with 1-3 hits)
    Sand Spear (Level 5): 25 SP
    The user creates a spear out of sand and chucks it at a singular target. (30 damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 30
    Accuracy Decrease (10% miss chance)
    Weapon:
    Double Handed Axe (6-17) -2 Speed

Accessories:

Speed: 11 (+2)
    Defense: 14 (+2)
    Magic: 11 (+2)

Calxiyn:
    HP: 52/70 (+0/6)
    MP: 100(+30)
    SP: 150
    Attack Slots:
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Mark of the Fire Devil (5):
    The user coats their weapon in an eerie blue flame and strikes at a singular opponent. Once they hit, the target is then branded with a Hell Mark. (30 damage + Strength + Physical weapon) Applies 1 Hell Mark on the target.
    Has a chance to apply a second mark.
    Summon: Aries
    Summon: Ophiuchus

Weapon:
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key (4-10) -2 Speed
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key D (4-10) -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3) (x2)

Strength: 20 (+11)
    Speed: 7 (+9)
    Defense: 3 (+7)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  15. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance looked up and shook his head disapprovingly at Conrad.
    "Keep the sanctimonious prattle to yourself for once Conrad. Not right now." He said, seemingly unfocused on him. He paid more attention to Thea, who he looked at straight in the eyes. "I've made a mistake Thea. But I realise that now, and I see what effect it has. I'm learning to be a parent as I go. I ask that you find it in yourself to forgive me, and allow me to try again." He spoke as honestly as he could. He now had to hope that she understood what he was saying. Damian was coming over now and it was starting to make a bit of a scene.
    "It's alright Damian we're just finishing up." He replied, looking at Thea.

16. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: The Judge's House

[​IMG]

The women nodded to him. "Please be safe. You don't know the crazy people that are out there."

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Town Square

[​IMG]
    "I'm always here to humour my citizens in need." The Beadle replied. When Trevor spoke of Johanna his face started to change in colour. "I know not of any Johanna." He replied strictly. "The women at the pie shop is deleterious, a bat of a women. She's just trying to attract business by saying that the pie shop is haunted with the souls of a dead women and her daughter. It's dreadful really. I can tell you aren't from around here, you weren't to know. Our city is not in it's top shape, I think it's best you find a safer place to stay. There's a map there that shows an Inn but I don't recommend staying here for very long."

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia uses Mine Shield
    [​IMG]
    Thea didn't know if she wanted to forgive Vance. She didn't know if she wanted to accept him back as her father after everything he had said and done. She just wanted to go back to the guild and hide. She wished she could not be here right now, but there was no where else for her to go. She couldn't just return now. She supposed that she would have to do something to keep going so they could return. "Can I... Can I decide later? Can we just keep going so we can get home?" Thea finally asked in a slightly shy voice. Hopefully the answer would be yes so she could leave this behind for now and face it all later when she was hopefully a little more prepared.
    [​IMG]
    Thomas uses Arcane bolt
    [​IMG]
    "Me and my comrades can take care of ourselves just fine thank you. But are you sure that you don't know anything of the woman in whom I speak of?" Trevor persisted. "She would have been really young when she was here, sent a way while still a child. Her mother was said to be very beautiful and I was told that both you and the Judge knew of her. I am not here to accuse anyone of anything or asking you to have any involvement with my friend at this point. I simply wish to return to give her a reason why she was sent away instead of her wondering her entire life what happened with her past fully, where she came from and why she ended up where she did. I promise if there is any information that you have it will not be used against you in any way. Moreso I am willing to pay for the information." Trevor offered the Beadle.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Veilen used Spark Shot

Alisa used Fire Surge

19. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

The Fairy Curse of Laverna: Magic Meadow
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: Horologium had magically disappeared when they got to the bottom. He quickly found out it was guarded by bee's hopefully no one was allergic to them Horogium possibly could help with that. "No one is allergic to bee's are they? Anyone know if they are killer bee's? When this is all over maybe we can all bring back some honey for everyone at the guild. with that he used Aerial (mp enhance)

20. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Malkira was satisfied with the way he and his allies were fighting, they would surely destroy this creature soon. "Right, what else can I turn my hand into" he said, unimpressed with the club. Focusing, he managed to recreate a massive blade of metal in his right hand "That's more like it!" with that, he struck the demon

Malkira used Iron Dragon Slayer's Sword

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.