In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

The Island Expedition:
    The giant tree monster fell and it was over. He looked around and noticed that the fire that the group used did not set the forest on fire, which was nothing but a good thing. With that all said and done he cast Cure on everyone. The next battle might be around the next corner. That was when he went into the hole Johanna, Antonio, Ezekiel and Frazer went into. He spotted a women talking to three crocodiles. This was unusual in of its self, but to see a women here when that had no see anyone else was somewhat odd. The mystery women then asked them to explain them self. That was when the woman threw her spear, it barely missing Antonio's head. After a moment, the spear vanished, and returned in her hand. It was clear that this women had some form of magic to pull off such a trick. "I do not take likely to people that would harm one of my guild mates." He could look past this for now. There was no reson to fight this women yet. "Now why don't you put down that spear and we can talk peacefully." He began to think it was probably best to keep what they knew to them selves, because they did not know what they were dealing with. "We spotted some spears on a beach not far from here. Are these spears from friends of yours? There is also that trick with your spear where did you lean such a thing?" That was when Alessia spoke up saying that all they were doing was exploring this place. "I have to agree with my guild mate, we are just here to see the animal life. It not everyday that we get to see so many animals at once." He avoided saying anyone's name just to keep them safe. The less they said the better it would be for now. He would continue to do this until he found out more information. "What is your name?"

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thea was trying to follow Conrad, but at first it seemed like he didn't even notice. That was until they started had got to a hole that it seemed everyone was down. Of course they had to descend down another damn rope. Thea took a step back, it sounded like a very bad idea to do that, especially after what happened last time. Yet Conrad insisted they go, and his words were so calm and gentle. Thea clung to Conrad as tight as she possibly could as he grabbed the rope and prepared to bring them down.

As they descended Thea did her best to hold on and not look down. Though the not looking down thing was not going well for her. It wasn't long after she looked down that they came to a stop, this too worried Thea. However instead of falling soon after she heard calm, kind words of Conrad. She couldn't get herself to speak, but she nodded at the man as her tight grip loosened slightly so it wasn't as painful. She might not have liked it, but let Conrad take her the rest of the way to the bottom, despite how scary the decent was.

Once on the ground, Thea looked around at everything around her. She gasped when she saw Florica and the state she was in. After that her eyes drifted to Vance, standing a little too close to Shani in her opinion, forgetting she was there, again. Thea took a step behind Conrad and glared at Vance. Currently she wanted very little to do with the man, but she was also convinced that he wanted little to do with her. That being said, she didn't want to be alone, so she stuck with Conrad.

[​IMG]
    Trevor crossed his arms and paced as a man started to make some sort of announcement about some sort of hair growth thing. He would have walked away, not caring less about what was being said if it wasn't for the person they were supposed to talked to watching. Trevor sighed and let things play their course. He was skeptical about shaving two of his members heads, but in the end it was up to them. He would wait till after to figure things out with The Beadle. For now he sat back and watched.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Recovering from being knocked out by the tree monster, Zephyr awoke to finding an odd situation taking place. Johanna and co had fallen down into a crocodile pit and were now confronted with some jungle chick with a spear. With Alessia and Ander being the first two to speak up, Zephyr soon had a flashback to when they were on the train dealing with Kageyama and how he basically was the peacemaker in that situation. Welp, looks like he might be doing that again.

"Can we not antagonize the lady with the spear?" Zephyr started, turning his attention towards Nidalee/Jungle Spear Chick. He then proceeded to sigh before starting an explanation. "As they said, we're peacefully exploring this island when we ran into some sort of tree monster. Now a question for you, other than your crocodile friends, what is on this island?"

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The City of Ember: The Unknown Regions

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "I'm going to meet up with my friend, Doon, in the Pipeworks. We're trying to find something, a door, maybe, a way out of the City-" Lina started. Suddenly, right before their eyes the entire city went dark. Zephyros' used fire magic in order to keep a flame close to them. "We hardly see fire in ember, only when someone leaves a dishcloth need their eletric stove or something. Some people try to take fire out here, but it doesn't work, to the Unknown Regions, where we are now." Lina continued chattily. "I'm sorry for talking so much, but other then Doon, my grandmother and baby Poppy aren't exactly good for conversation. Can you tell me about it, where you're from?"

Zephyros looked at the girl with a warm kind of expression, as if her youthful innocence pierced Zeph's heart. Zephyros turned to her. How should one explain what their world looked like?. "I live with my family, in La Pomme d'Eve. That means Eve's Apple."

"I remember having apples. They came in cans. My grandmother talked about pineapples before. She had it 4 times before they ran out."

"People have magic, and they use their magic to go on quests."

"Like Wizards! From the stories. Doon has a lot of books about knights and stuff, people that go on quests, but we don't know some of the words. Like, Doon says Hogwash a lot. I don't know what a hog is, or why anyone would ever want to wash it, but it's something people say I guess. I don't really understand Doon... he says we're all doomed if we stay here."
    She shrugged. "Oh! Speaking of Doon, he's helping me figure out a puzzle. Since you're wizards maybe you can help us." Lina took out a piece of paper which seemed to shine in the light of the fire. "It's in the weird print, like the one we have on cans and stuff, I found it in my grandmother's closet. Anyway." Lina showed it to the group. "Poppy ate part of it... but most of it is okay."

[​IMG]

Zephyros looked at this puzzle, and turned to the girl. "As Wizards we're meant to help people. We're going to help you too. Okay, Lina?" Zephyros spoke sternly, knelling down to her level. "I know what it's like, to see people suffering and not being able to do anything about it. But we won't let these people suffer any longer. You'll find another haven, on a better shore." Zephyros gave her a small smile.

"A shore?" Lina asked curiously. "Oh, well, never mind." She then smiled largely. "So I guess you're not angels, but you're still magical." She walked along happily. When they reached the city, the lights were finally back on, but no one was walking the streets.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance was shocked. It was as if they were talking to the very embodiment of exposition. It was surprising that the girl was willing to say to much to them. Honestly, he would have expected hostility, and perhaps a little fear, not welcoming them in to coming to talk to her friend. Admittedly, he wasn't entire sure what a bunch of people 10 years older than her were doing following a girl to talk to someone also 10 years younger than them. And, more than that, they had all got roped into helping all of these people. He knew, morally at least, why they should. And, he supposed, if they didn't know a way out yet, they had better well find one. He didn't fancy staying in this underground hole forever, listening to this little girl talking to Zephyros who, as it happened, was talking as he really shouldn't have. He had no right to be talking about being a wizard. He wasn't a real wizard. However, he supposed that however strange he was, he was better for talking to Lina than Vance himself. He had nothing in common with her, or these people.

Eventually, they came to the city and the little girl had showed them a strange sheet of paper, one that she couldn't decipher. Truly, he wasn't sure about it either. He'd have to think on it to come to a reasonable conclusion as to what it all was. The one good thing about this was, she didn't think that they were heavenly beings anymore. She took it remarkably well. Then again, if it was him who told her, perhaps it wouldn't have been so good.

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Island Expedition: On The Island
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"This place isn't yours to explore, inbreeds." The women scoffed. "Friends? None of the others on the island can hold a spear. They're mine." She growled. "You call them animals? You just keep continuing to get more insulting." She barked. She crossed her arms, leaning against a tree. She then looked over at the other Guild Member, Zephyr, who had seemed to agree they were antagonizing her, at least, in her mind. That's when The Prince jumped in.

Antonio walked towards her to the edge of the swamp's small piece of land. "My deepest apologies, my lady." The Prince started. "I see now that we are trespassing on your homeland, I am deeply sorry but we had no idea anyone lived here on this island. We'll go back from where we came and tell no one of the island, so you will not be disturbed, but if you do not mind, please answer our questions." The Prince bowed. The women's eyes seemed to soften, and she was obviously affected by the words of the Prince.

"My name is Lu."

"Antonio."

"As for what's on this island, myself, my friends and my family."

"Your family?" Johanna questioned. Her mind seemed to go back to the orphanage, and what she had told Dale about finding her parents.

Lu nodded. From behind her, a baby elephant, a peacock, and what seemed to be some kind of panda or raccoon came out behind the trees.

"Raised by the animals?! Truly fascinating." Frazer commented to The Prince under his breath.

"And where do you stay?" The Prince questioned.

"Why do you want to know?" She retorted somewhat hostility.

"We've been traveling for quite a while, and I would appreciate it if you allowed our Guild Members to be comfortable."

"Guild Members?" She asked again.

"Like a family. Like your family." Antonio clarified. She nodded, and then let down a large vine.

"Go through the water and scale the wall. Shiro and the others won't bother you, come on. Our home is up in that mountain." She pointed. This is where Beucette realized that her vision was not a warning, rather a helpful tool as it would have led them to the girl FIRST.

7. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

The Island Expedition:
    'Can we not antagonize the lady with the spear?' Zephyr had said. He let out a sigh. Did he not see that this women attacked them? He was by no means was doing anything to antagonize anyone in fact he had said that they should be talking peacefully. This women was attacking them. Zephyr should know by now that he would not attack anyone or anything unless he had to defend himself. That was when the women said that 'this place isn't yours to explore.' It was not like there was giant sign that said trespassers will be executed. Who was to say that they could not be here? All they where here to do was map out the island it was not like they were hurting anything. The women then said that 'none of the others on the island can hold a spear.' "That means that there are no other humans on the island?" This was a statement and a question at the same time. This seemed like such a odd thing. "How did you end up on this island Lu?" Human babies did not just fall out of the sky or land on an island full of animals. Lu had to get here somehow. Antonio then said that they would be leaving and would tell no one about the island. "I thought you wanted to map out the island." Lu was raised by the animals. That might be true but how did someone like her get to the island? There was also the fact the women had some sort of magic. While it was possible that she taught herself, there was something odd about the whole thing. Lu then said 'our home is up in that mountain' he looked at Beucette, he had been right this whole time. Knowing her she planned this.

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: The Judge's House

[​IMG][​IMG]

The girl smiled almost quietly at Dale. "No no no you can't talk to the Judge. Something bad will happen to both you!" She shouted.

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Town Square

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sweeney grinned as Rho sat in the chair. He readied his razor.

"To shave-a da face, to pull a da toot' require da grace and not a da brute, for if-a you slip, you nick da skin, you clip-a da chin, you rip-a da lip a bit and dat's-a da trut'-" The women continued humming to herself, but she only shaved half of Aias' head before Sweeney had cleanly shaved Rho's.

The Judge then came and felt both Rho's head, and Aias half head. "The winner is Todd."

The women crossed her arms, and then Sweeney grinned. "You can expect me to see you before the week is out, Mr.Todd. But it's strange, it feels like your face is known to me."

"Him? Why, that's a laugh. He's my cousin, just came here."

"Ah, well, I see. Then I suppose he's practicing above your pie shop?"

"Yes. I'll be happy to see you there, Beadle."

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Demon War

[​IMG][​IMG]

Gaius used Fire Dragon's Iron Fist. It did 49 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did (36 + 17 + 7) 109 damage, the highest damage that anyone other than Lucia has done so far.
    Charlotte summoned Daniel who used Judgement Passed. It did 16 damage but with Strength, Magic and Weapon it did (13 + 9 + 9) 47 damage. She also used Knight's Crest.
    Thomas used Arcane Bolt. It did 12 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did (20 + 9) 41 damage.
    Ra's Sand Soldier used Wishing Edge. It struck twice dealing 13 damage for 26 damage total With Strength and Speed it did 39 damage. It dealt a further 12 damage because it's a Sand Soldier, for a grand total of 45 damage.
    Veilen used Mage Knight's Crest. This gave him buffs and stuff. Then, he used Blade of Ruin. This did 17 damage, but with Strength, Magic and Weapon it did (11 + 24 + 14) 66 damage.
    Malkira used Iron Dragon's Club. It did 20 damage, but with Strength, Speed and his other Weapon it did (13 + 5 + 14) 52 damage.

Calxiyn used Mark of the Fire Devil. It did 28 damage, but with Strength and Weapons it did (30 + 7) 65 damage. One Hell Mark was applied. A second Hell Mark was not applied.

All together, the group did 425 damage. The monster's defense reduced 22 damage. The monster only took 403.

The Monster used Echoing Rend. It did 9 damage, but with Magic it did (9+17) 26 damage to everyone.

Gaius' defense reduced 6 damage. He took 20 damage.

Charlotte's defense reduced 16 damage. She took 10 damage.
    Thomas' defense reduced 5 damage. He took 21 damage.
    Ra's defense reduced 0 damage. He took 26 damage.
    Velien's defense reduced 2 damage. He did 24 damage.
    Malkira's defense reduced 13 damage. He took 13 damage.
    Calxiyn's defense reduced 2 damage. She took 24 damage.

[​IMG]
    HP: 1097/1500
    Strength: 30
    Defense: 30
    Speed: 10
    Magic: 20

AS:
    Echoing Rend: The monster lets out a deafening scream, dealing damage to every member of the party. (10 + Magic, damage is not divided.) 3 Turn Cooldown.
    Masticate: The monster attacks a single target with it's teeth, chomping down on them and dealing damage. (35 + Strength)
    Aftershock: The monster slams the ground with its body, letting loose a large quake like shockwave and hitting everyone in the party. (Strength + 80, Damage is divided across entire party) 3 turn cooldown.
    Venomous Bile: The monster fires out a stream of poison from its gaping maw at a single target, dealing poison damage to the target over the next 3 turns. Cannot be used on a target that is already poisoned. (10 + Magic. 8 Poison Damage per turn.)

Gaius:
    HP: 57/80 (+0/3)
    MP: 110(+20)
    SP: 125/160
    Attack Slots:
    Fire Dragon's Iron Fist:
    By igniting a part of their body or weapon, the user adds a significant amount of destructive force behind their next attack. Single Target, Single hit. (50 damage + Strength, and Physical Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 20 MP
    The user creates more intense flames, causing the impact of the attack to become much stronger. (Base damage is changed from 50 to 65)
    Shatter Touch:
    The user is able to deal damage to inanimate objects or automatons on a touch. (30 vs normal. 60 vs inanimate, + Strength + Physical Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 40 MP
    Deal more base damage . (base damage increase to 40 on normies and 90 on inanimate)
    Fire Bullet:
    The user creates a fire ball on their weapon and fires it at a single opponent. (35 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 30 MP
    Burn DOT effect. (9 Continuous burn damage for 3 turns.)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Fire Strike: Cloak the your weapon in fire and perform a spinning attack at the enemy. (weapon damage + 7 continuous fire damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Fists (4-8) +5 Speed
    Accessories:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3 ) (x3)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Strength: 24.5 (+12)
    Speed: 13.5 (+9) (+5)
    Defense: 2 (+4)
    Magic: 5

Charlotte:
    HP: 103/105 (+0/33)
    MP: 100 (+13)
    SP: 130/160
    Attack Slots:
    Knight's Crest (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user dons steel armor on top of their existing clothes, and their sword becomes of a higher quality. They gain the following bonuses and abilities
    Knight’s Armor: +5 Defense
    Knight’s Blade: Improves one sword weapon, min +3, max +3
    (Ability) Knight's Charge: The user charges at a singular opponent, striking at them with their blade. (30 + Strength + Defense + Weapon) damage

Thunder Dragon's Crackling Fist:
    The user coats a part of their body, (generally the hand,) with lightning and strikes at an opponent with it.
    Single Target, single hit. (40 damage + Strength and Physical Weapon)
    -MP Enhance: 25 MP
    The user adds a chance to paralyze a target hit by the attack. (20%)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability+Defense+Physical Weapon)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)
    Summon: Daniel:
    Detect Evil (Level 5): Passive
    The user is able to detect if a person is evil and also acts as a lie detector.
    Tongue of the Sun and Moon (Level 5): Passive
    Users of angel magic are able to understand every language that exists.
    Angelic Might (Level 5): Passive
    All summoned angels are able to harm demonic and divine beings, even if the players otherwise could not.

Weapon:
    Improved Arming Sword (5-14) -1 Speed
    Improved Tower Shield, +8 defense, -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3) (x3)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)

Strength: 16 (+3)
    Speed: 1 (-1)
    Defense: 5 (+11)
    Magic: 5 (+2)

Thomas:
    HP: 55/70 (+0/6)
    MP: 135 (+47)
    SP: 125/150
    Attack Slots:
    Arcane Bolt:

Each use of Arcane Bolt gives the caster 25 MP. Arcane bolt does more damage and grants additional affects depending on what percentage of their maximum mana the caster currently has upon casting.
    0 - 20% MP: (20 +Weapon + Magic) damage
    21 - 40% MP: (35 + Weapon + Magic) damage, take 10% of damage inflicted
    41 - 60% MP: (50 +Weapon + Magic) damage, Take 15% of the damage inflicted
    61 - 80% MP: (65 +Weapon + Magic) damage, AoE(damage is divided), take 20% of the damage inflicted
    81 - 99% MP: (80 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True Aoe, 20% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), take 30% of the damage inflicted
    100% MP: (90 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True AoE, take 50% of the damage dealt, 30% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), Enters "Arcane Rest", in which your MP drops by 30% per turn, until you reach 10%. You cannot cast spells for the duration of Arcane Rest.

Lava Zone (Level 5): 30 SP to cast 15 SP to maintain
    The user decides to play a game of the Floor is Lava...only literally. Everyone standing in the lava takes constant damage each turn, and if someone tries to do a melee attack on a target away from them, they take extra damage.
    Damages all players with fire damage while active. Anybody who uses a melee attack takes more damage. (Magic per turn. 10 + Magic when melee attack is used.)
    MP Enhance: 40 MP on cast, 20 MP while maintaining
    Constant Damage is increased. (Constant base damage increased from 0 to 10.)

Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat+Magical Weapon)
    Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Passives:
    Unstable Power: The user starts the fight with Zero MP.

Weapon:
    Magic Sniper Rifle (6-12) +2 Speed
    Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) (x3)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)

Strength: 11.5 (+3)
    Speed: 2 (+4)
    Defense: 3 (+2)
    Magic: 12.5 (+8)

Ra:
    HP: 54/80
    MP: 200 (+90)
    SP: 160

Attack Slots:
    Arise (Level 5): 30 SP
    Summons a sand soldier. Sand soldiers can be given orders to perform melee attacks. All attacks performed by the soldiers are treated as magical, and scale with Ra's magic. They deal an additional 5 x level damage. Orders can be given on the same turn summoned. Damage from multiple soldiers on the same target deal 25% less than the previous. Soldiers last for three turns.

MP Enhance: Ra can give the soldiers an altered state to suit the enemies that are against. By paying the cost again, Ra can give multiple effects to the same soldier. The amount he can give increases as he levels up. Level 5: 1 effect. Level 10: 2 effects, Level 15: 3 effects: Level 20: 4 effects.

Airborne: Soldiers can fly, and are able to strike aerial enemies.

Horseback: Soldiers are mounted on horseback. Since their weapons are treated as lances, the weapon scaling on their attacks are doubled. This can also be used out of combat to create sand steeds.

Physical: The Soldiers lose the quality of converting the command to magic, and deal physical damage instead. They also gain the ability to be damaged, and can be ordered to block for a party member instead of attack. If the attack destroys the soldier, any excess damage will go through to the party member. (Health is equal to 5 x level + Magic)

Infusion: The soldiers are infused with an element other than earth, dealing damage of an altered element. Additionally, Ra can double the MP cost to give a chance to inflict the status ailment associated with that element.
    Conquering Sands (Level 6): 30 SP
    Commands Soldiers to charge forward, dealing damage. (25 damage per soldier + Magic + Magical weapon. Damage reduction applied)
    MP Enhance: 25 MP
    More base damage (Base damage changed to 35)
    Summon: Caelum
    Summon: Sagittarius
    Summon: The Northern Stag
    Fire Bullet:

The user creates a fire ball on their weapon and fires it at a single opponent. (35 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    Burn DOT effect. (9 Continuous burn damage for 3 turns.)

Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock+Strength+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)

• ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Improved Mage's Staff (5-13)

Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) (x3)
    Mage Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x3)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 23 (+18)

Veilen:

HP: 70/85 (+0/9)
    MP: 170 (+70)
    SP: 120/160
    Attack Slots:
    Mage Knight's Crest (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user dons lightly plated robes with runes inscribed into the plates, and their weapon is inscribed with runes as well. The gain the following bonuses and abilities.
    Mage Knight’s Armor: +2 Defense, +2 Magic
    Runic Blessing: Improves one magic sword weapon, min +3, max +3
    (Ability) Blade of Ruin: The user charges their blade with magical energy and fires a wave at the opponent. (20 + Magic + Strength + Weapon) damage.
    Aerial:

The user creates a dome, lowering the oxygen within the affected area and as a result, suffocating all inside due to the lack of oxygen in the environment; as the pressure has been altered inside the dome, those within it experience a sharp pain in their ears.

Damage over time effect, single target (30 damage + Magic and Magical Weapon over three turns).

MP Enchance: 25 MP

-Increases from single target DOT to AOE DOT.

Spark Shot:
    The user generates lightning from their weapon and fires a single bolt at a single target. (30 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhanced: 30 MP
    Paralyze Chance (20% Chance)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)
    Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Decaforce Sword (4-12)

Accessories:
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Mage’s Earrings: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x3)

Strength: 11.5
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 17.5 (+14)

Malkira:

HP: 73/80 (+0/6)
    MP: 140 (+11)
    SP: 120/160

Attack Slots:
    Iron Dragon's Club (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 Cost to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a club made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the club's ability to conduct magic, it is counted as a magic weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    Replaces one weapon slot with weapon that does 14-20 damage.
    -MP Enhance:20 MP
    The basic attack on initial cast applies the weapon's damage roll twice.
    Iron Dragon's Sword (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 SP to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a sword made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the sword's purely martial nature, it is counted as a melee weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    -MP Enhance: 20 MP
    Iron Dragon's Crossbow (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 Cost to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a crossbow made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the crossbow’s projectiles that it shoots, it is counted as a ranged weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    -MP Enhance: 20 MP
    Earth Toss (Level 5): 20 SP Cost
    The user lifts and throws a rock at a singular target. (25 Damage+Weapon+defense)
    MP Enhanced: 20 MP
    Becomes multi hit (Base damage changed to 15 Damage, with 1-3 hits)
    Sand Spear (Level 5): 25 SP
    The user creates a spear out of sand and chucks it at a singular target. (30 damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 30
    Accuracy Decrease (10% miss chance)
    Weapon:
    Double Handed Axe (6-17) -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)

Strength: 11 (+3)
    Speed: 11 (+2)
    Defense: 14 (+2)
    Magic: 11 (+2)

Calxiyn:
    HP: 52/70 (+0/6)
    MP: 100(+30)
    SP: 150
    Attack Slots:
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Mark of the Fire Devil (5):
    The user coats their weapon in an eerie blue flame and strikes at a singular opponent. Once they hit, the target is then branded with a Hell Mark. (30 damage + Strength + Physical weapon) Applies 1 Hell Mark on the target.
    Has a chance to apply a second mark.
    Summon: Aries
    Summon: Ophiuchus

Weapon:
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key (4-10) -2 Speed (Status: Inactive)
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key D (4-10) -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3) (x2)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)

Strength: 20 (+11)
    Speed: 7 (+9)
    Defense: 3 (+7)
    Magic: 5

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well Trevor had tried to talk to Beadle earlier, he was blown off and now Beadle was talking to other people. Tevor didn't want to interrupt and Rho and Aias was not really doing anything so Trevor stood their quietly waiting for everyone to leave and for Beadle to finish talking so he could maybe eventually ask his questions. But for now he didn't care.

[​IMG]
    Thomas uses fire dash.

[​IMG]
    Thea didn't understand what anyone was talking about, and didn't really care. It seemed that Vance was also ignoring her, so that didn't help. Not having anything to say or do, Thea continued hiding behind Conrad because no one has said anything about it, so why the hell not.

11. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad had walked on with the other people the girl was very talkative and he only half listened to what was said. Thea was still hiding behind him, he'd let it happen for now. He stuck close to her with the intention of making her feel a bit safer in the dark. Thinking that might be the reason she was hiding behind him as well aside from Vance doing a terrific job at being a parent. They had arrived at a city with the lights going out, Zephyros functioning as a torch for the group the girl then mentioned some puzzle and showed them a sheet of paper. Conrad looked at it, it was incomplete, but it seemed decipherable. "Instructions...for Egris?" He started reading the first line out loud filling in blanks as he did. "This official document.......in strict security for a period of ... years... The preparations have been made for the inhabitants of the city... Instructions as follows?" Conrad went on unable to figure out the words between document and in strict. He looked at the instructions listed below. Some made more sense than others did "Explore? Exploration? River by the pipeworks? Lina is there a river there?" He asked the girl then reading onwards to the second instruction "Find a stone with E by river edge." He couldn't quite figure out the third instruction, but the fourth seemed to make sense again. "backs to the water.. Once there? Backs to the water. You will find door of bomb bunker? The hell is a bomb bunker? Keys located behind small steel panel to the right of the door? Remember key, open door." Then onwards to the fifth instruction "You'll find a boat, fully stocked with the necessary equipment." The remainder didn't make much sense The sixth instruction was also a difficult one "Using the ropes? Lower into the water? Head downstream? Use pa? And assist over rapids..." Man he felt on a roll the last instruction seemed fairly simple "After approx 3 hours. Disembark safely? Follow the path?" He left the remainder of the scraps to be figured out by the others there was something else that required his attention and without a word moved a bit away from others, if Thea still acted the way she had been since the bridge then she'd probably follow. Then out of earshot of the others he turned to the young noble. "Thea, is there something bothering you?" He already knew the answer to the question but figured it was the best way to open up the conversation.

12. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    The creature attacked, but Malkira tanked it like a boss. "Hmm, I wonder what else I can do?" he questioned. "Sand magic, let's see what that does" sand began to swirl around Malkira as a weapon formed in his hand. "Aha! A spear! Exactly what I wanted!" He stated, as though he had the slightest bit of control over what this mysterious magic ended up doing. "DIE FOUL DEMON! No offense guys" he added, with the incubi in mind, as he chucked the sand spear at the strange being.
    Malkira used Sand Spear

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thea did indeed follow Conrad off to the side where he stopped to talk to her. The young girl slowly nodded when he asked if there was something bothering her. "This mission is no fun. I don't understand what is going on half the time. On top of that Vance forgot about be for Ms. Shani. He said he would take care of me and he forgot." Thea's voice was a mix between sad and annoyed. The annoyance particularly came out when she spoke the names of Vance and Shani instead of calling them Father and Red. Thea then continued on with what was wrong. "On top of all this the man who helped me down... he scares me but he promised to help and he... he dropped me. I was so scared and it hurt so much." Thea was now on the verge of crying. It seemed like everything was going wrong for her this time. "I don't know who to trust or what to do anymore and I am scared. Vance promised to be my new daddy but he can't. He just can't do it. He is nothing like daddy was and he doesn't care what I do. Is it because..." Familiar words of her past rung through her head, words told to her when she was a child the night before she accidentally killed her family. "Is it because I am a demon child?" She asked. Perhaps Vance had heard of the rumour about her and changed his mind, or perhaps it was all an act because he planned to use her for other purposes not really adopt her. She didn't know but now she was beginning to doubt Vance as well as pretty much everyone else around her. She didn't particularly trust Conrad much more but she had to tell someone what was on her mind.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG](Credit goes to X E R O for the image)

Fortunately it didn't take as much effort to convince Lu not to attack them with her spear, nor her crocodiles. When she answered his questioned, stating that the only ones on this island were her friends and family, Zephyr glanced at the crocodiles. "So are those your friends then?" he was tempted to ask if they were her family, but that seemed a bit stereotypical to him. And then came the animals that she was apparently raised by. Alright then, quite the family she has then. Zephyr followed Lu's finger up towards the mountain. "I assume being up there offers some form of protection." Zephyr taking, taking a sheer guess at that.

[​IMG]

Veilen used Aerial

15. Skyheart Joker

Rho wasn't entirely sure what the point of this competition was and why it was suddenly a thing that demanded their immediate attention while looking at ways to make hair grow rather than remove it, nor was he entirely sure why he was obligated to partake in it. Nor was it even a fair competition to begin with. After all, Rho had about half the hair that Aias did, so it was only obvious that the person working on him would be the one to win first. But such were scripted events and such was the world that he lived in. After the man had shaved his head completely, Rho couldn't help but feel that there was a bit of a draft overhead. Perhaps investing in a wig or cap would be a good idea towards the future, but nevertheless that was then and this was now. For now, though, he'd need to continue onward and help the others find out more about Johanna's past. Though, if there was thing he was sure of, it was that Rho was never going on a mission lead by Dale again.

Walking over to the beadle, still rubbing his head to overcome the now present draft, he said,
    "now then Mr. Beadle. We have indulged you in your whimsy and whatnot," his voice slightly going flatter at the word "whimsy." "So, would you be so kind as to assist my associates an I in one of ours?" Pointing over to Trevor he said, "I believe you have already met him and I believe he has a question to ask of you, so, would you assist us?"

16. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Island Expedition: On The Island
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"No, there's no one who's anything like you, if that's what you're asking." Lu replied. "My family tells me I came from the Sea foam, with nothing but a strange box and a banner." She replied hesitantly. "These are my friends, Zola, the Peacock, Rai, the bear, and Liza, the Elephant. I don't know why my family decided to live on the mountain, but it has a great view of the rest of the island."

Antonio mentally face palmed as Ander asked about mapping out the island. Yes, that's what he wanted to do but he was trying to be polite.

Johanna thought as she walked. She was deep in her own thought, and then decided that turning into a bird and staying on someone's shoulder would be more comfortable then walking. She turned into a Swan, and the Prince lent his arm to her.

"You can shift."

"Shift?" Johanna asked curiously. Before there eyes, Lu also 'shifted', into a Cougar. She then quickly changed back.

"That's why I can talk to the animals, because I suppose I am one." Lu grinned. Johanna's mouth (or beak) hung open. This was getting even more strange. "And it's not just me, my family as well. They all do this."

Before Johanna could ask anything else, they arrived at the colourful canopy and tree house. In front of them were three others:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hello Lu, welcome back-" The soft spoken girl who was sitting in the trees dropped what she was reading, and looked up at the new comers. A girl in the trees looked down.

"You brought us back food?!" She swooped down with her bat wings. There was a body in the tree who didn't bother to move, but a his long tail fell in front of Johanna and the Prince. Johanna changed back into a human.
    "That girl, she's like us! But she doesn't have any wings like me!" The bat girl pouted.

"Some shifters look more like their animal then others, you know that." The girl with the ears replied self consciously.

"I don't care, I just want to know why there's another shifter on the island all of a sudden, come on Al." She exclaimed.

"Both of you be quiet!" The man in the tree shouted.

Lu sighed heavily. "This is Johanna and Antonio, and their girl mates. They came on the island from... somewhere, and now they're here."

"Do we get to keep them? At least let us keep her!" The girl shouted, pointing at Johanna.

"That's Dom." Lu pointed to the girl with the bat wings. "And up there, that's Lau."

"So you all arrived on the island at the same time?" Antonio asked.

"That's correct. We all knew we had powers, and we all were around the same age. Lau is older then me by 2 years, Al is younger by 2, and Dom is the youngest, younger by 3." Lu explained.

"I came here to map this island, but, I think we've discovered something much better. Lu, Dom, Al, Lau, come back with us. To civilization."

"Civilization?" Al questioned.

"No! That doesn't sound like any fun."

"But we can find our where you all came from. You say you all came with a chest and flags?" They nodded, and Antonio looked at each one of them. "The flags..." He whispered under his breath.

"We shouldn't go." Lau pipped up. "Look at us, Al and Lu can pass off as people like you but, I can't, and neither can Dom. I won't go."

"But you don't need to pass off as humans. You're like me." Johanna tried to smile at Lau. "A Swan is the form that I know most, the one I could transform in forever, but I can also look like you, Lau." Johanna told him. She then made herself half human and half snake. "Not for a long period of time, but in bursts, enough that people won't notice." Lau seemed to be responsive to this. "But there's something I can't shake..." Johanna paced, now turning back into a human. "When the Father at the church found me, he said I came with a chest, which had my music box in it, and my necklace, and on it it said, 'An/a', which a scratch over the third letter. From there he got 'Johanna.' It also came with a flag... so I wonder..." Her voice trialed off. "But you're all here, and I've never been here before."

"It's probably just a coincidence."

"I'm looking for my family. You coming with you may help me help mine." Johanna pleaded. Dom crossed her arms, but Al looked excitedly.

"We should go." Lu said to the others.

"Then we'll sail by morning!"

Mission Information: Talk amongst yourselves or to the shifters, or time skip to morning.

17. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

The Island Expedition:
    Lu said that no one on the island was like them. In a way it could be true in an other is was not. Lu then said that her family told her that she came from the Sea foam, with nothing but a strange box and a banner. "I would like to see this box and banner. It may help in a way if we were to look at it." It was kind of strange that the animals had human names, but people named there pets all the time so it should not be that different. "A mountain is a great place to watch out for in coming attacks. You would be able to see something coming from far away and be able to take a course of action." Lu then called the magic Johanna used shifting. That was when they arrived at the colorful canopy and tree house. That was when they were meant with three people or animals. A girl with cat ears, a other girl with bat wings and a male snake thing. The group of three then asked if they could keep them. He did not see that happening. All three had some sort of magical power. Antonio the asked Lu, Dom, Al, Lau to come back with them. "Maybe Sapphire Eclipse can help them in some way." He himself was not all that sure. Really it was one thing after another. There was people leaving left and right and in the end it was changing. He was not sure if the guild could help them, when it did not seem like they could help each other. That said stranger things had happened. Lau then said 'Look at us, Al and Lu can pass off as people like you but, I can't, and neither can Dom. I won't go.' "Maybe you can use your shifting powers to look more human," he suggested. Johanna then said 'But you don't need to pass off as humans.' "Johanna is right I spent my life travailing and this is not anything compared to what I have seen." Johanna then said something about being found with a box and a flag. Coincidence, he was not sure he believed that. He was sure things happened for a reason. Sometime that reason was unknown, but it still was a reason. He then thought of something odd. Well a few things. "SMRF do you know what it is. Is there anyone that would want to hurt you or want something on the island?" There was the whole monster thing, while it could have been just on the island it did not hurt to ask.

18. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance was now ignoring whatever the strange people here were saying or doing. He saw out of the corner of his eye Thea heading over to the side with Conrad. He looked directly over there with a sad expression. It seemed that the other man was usurping his role. Thea was upset, and it wasn't him that she came to. He knew that he had made a mistake of course. He had to remind himself that Thea was no adult. She wouldn't think rationally and realise that people made mistakes. Perhaps he had made such a mistake in trying to adopt her. It was responsibility. One that he had not yet realised the magnitude of. He knew that he couldn't just let her believe the worst of him without trying. It would also be rude to interrupt. But if he did nothing, it would create an insurmountable gap. He couldn't just ignore her forever. The nobleman took a deep breath. He was meant to be her father. He had to try at least something. He walked over purposefully. He wouldn't let Conrad say anything that would screw things up more than they already were.
    "It's alright Conrad, I'll handle things from here." He stated. "I'm meant to be her father, after all. Even though I have perhaps done a poor job of it thus far." The last part he spoke while looking at the girl in question. He hadn't heard everything that she was saying, but the last thing that he heard was 'demon child'.
    "What's this about a demon child Thea?" Vance asked. "Do you mean yourself?"

[​IMG]

"Calm down. The judge can't do anything to us. After all, we're wizards. We have magic." Dale spoke, before walking towards the door. He was going to have to sort out this judge right away. The way that he had treated this poor girl was barbaric. This room, it was cruel. Dale threw the door open and stepped outside with his staff raised. "Hello? Who's there?"

[​IMG]

This whole thing was very strange. This was supposed to be a mission about exploring and mapping a strange island but now everything had got a whole lot more complicated. There were strange computer devices and they were taking these animal people back to civilisation. Apparently. But that left her with a question.
    "I thought that we weren't meant to be disturbing things here if we could avoid it, and suddenly we're taking these people away from their homes?" Alessia asked generally. Would any of the others see her view here? She didn't really know.

19. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Conrad listened to what the girl had to say. "Yeah, I am not particularly enjoying myself either. This is all a little bit absurd to be perfectly honest. As for Vance forgetting about you, I am sorry to say that but it's hardly surprising." He took note of how she didn't call him father as she used to, this really had been getting to her and he couldn't honestly blame her. Then she went on to describe what had happened with Damian and honestly the way he saw it it was an accident. He also could understand how the girl would feel after all he had been looking after his own sisters for years. "It's okay, Thea, the man didn't mean to drop you, I know that for certain, he just underestimated the difficulty of the task. It was an accident. I'm sure of it. Are you still hurt?" The nobleman asked her, she didn't show it but it was always worth asking. He listened closely to the frightened girl in front of him telling how she didn't know what to do anymore. "It's okay to be scared, Thea. We all are at times, I am willing to try and help you but I can't guarantee I have all the answers." Then Vance butted into a conversation that didn't at all concern him in the slightest, atleast he admitted he was doing an absolute shite job at being a parent. He looked the man straight in the eyes for a single moment. With only a measure of contempt visible in his eyes. "I won't leave until Thea wishes me to leave." He said and then turned to the little girl "Do you want me to leave you alone with, Vance?" The way she had clung to him not knowing who to trust told him she probably didn't want him to leave her, especialy given the fact she had spoken about Vance in an angry manner.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thea didn't like hearing the fact it wasn't a surprise that Vance had forgotten her. Did everyone else know that he couldn't do the job before she herself realized it? Did they just stay back and wait for her to get hurt and realize it for herself? Why would they do that to her, and not just do something about it? Then again she didn't know what they would have done about it anyways. Conrad then continued to speak about her being dropped and how it was an accident. "I-I tried to warn him it wasn't going to be safe, but he didn't listen! He made me trust him and then he dropped me. I am not hurt any more, but why should I trust him? Accident or not I warned him and he didn't listen!" Thea replied, tears streaming down her face and she was nearly yelling. She was very frustrated with everything and everyone.

Conrad just finished comforting her when someone else approached, Vance. He tried to tell Conrad to leave things to him, but Thea didn't want to face Vance. She didn't want to talk to him. The child slowly moved behind Conrad once again, peering out from behind him at the person who claimed to be her father. Thea slowly nodded in response to Vance before answering Conrad.
    "I don't want you to leave. Please don't leave me." She asked him quietly. It was coming increasingly clear that currently she wanted nothing to do with Vance, especially because she felt he wanted nothing to do with her at times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.