In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The City of Ember: On The Island

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shani and Zephyros follwed Thea into the other cave.

"It could always be a mixture of both magic and natural." Shani pondered. There was pretty standered mining gear, and no bones to be found. When they got to the end of the tunnel, they reached another bridge, which was completely disastored. "I can see the shore from here, and I think there's a bridge to another part of the land." Shani pointed ahead. "What do you guys want to do?"

"I'd like to actually continuing following the map. As interesting as all this is, it doesn't get us any treasure, and it's not like we can change what happened here anyway."

Shani looked at the ground. "Florica didn't follow us. Where did she go?"

Mission Information: Anything that is underlined in speaking or description is a clue. You can have your character look at it and try attempt to figure out what significance it has. This could be harder or easier depending on what building you have first/last. You can look more in depth at the clues presented. To recap, this is what we know:

1. The Mine Shaft has no abnormal decaying
    2. The Rocks may be out of a special material only native to the region
    3. This brings the question about why the bridge was destroyed so bad, but the rock is okay.
    4. The other bridge is completely diastored, and only the 'imprint' or a very small beginning of the bridge remained.

2. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Uh maybe I can try to find Florica" Damian proposed "With the power of my mind!" he stated enthusiastically, before blushing and realising that what he'd just said was super lame "Uh, I... I mean telepathy" trying to ignore the looks the others were probably giving him Damian closed his eyes and focused, trying to reach out and find the mysterious woman. Tendrils of thought scanned the cave and beyond.

3. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Aoki was a bit confused by the fact that Virgo had referred to her as "princess" but just didn't bother asking what it was about. Probably some sort of way she just refers to people or something. Regardless, she watched in awe as her maid looking servant struck the tree monster with nothing but her fists, still dealing a surprising amount of damage. Furthermore, everyone else seemed to be flexing their new magics, and boy did all of this look different from the norm, and quite impressive. She then heard Ander shout out something about building up magic energy and having Virgo do something. Looking to Virgo she shrugged and said, "uh, I guess do one of your attacks and go guard for the white haired girl." She wasn't actually familiar with just about anything that Virgo could do, so in trying to command her, she had no idea what to say to do. Then there was the fact that she needed to fight herself. Looking at her arms, they were covered by her shirt, but the runes were most certainly still there. Given what had happened during the ceremony, she was still pretty nervous about using that power. But, using water didn't seem all that preferable, and looking at the situation, it was really the only thing she could do. And so, exhaling deeply, a blue glow could be seen from underneath her clothing as the runes lit up, albeit rather faintly, and she pointed her keyblade at the Tree Monster. With that, she fired off a blast of blue magical energy at the Tree Monster.

Tldr: Aoki used Arcane Bolt and left the decision of attacks up to Virgo, but told her to friend block for Beucette.

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    She had been the first to take an attack from the tree. Which kind of sucked because ow. However, she was in luck because Meido-chan had taken the task of friend blocking for her. Man, those spirits were handy things to have around. Beucette's attack hadn't seemed to do an overwhelmingly large amount, but once the poison had fully run its course, then that hit would be up there with the most damaging. In addition, the poison had...corroded it's...protective bark or something i don't ****ing know. It reduced it's defense. Thematic reason why that works is your job. Yes. You. You in particular. You know who you are. You're the stat debuff thematic reason finder, that's who. But i don't have to tell you that, because you already know. Got it? Good. Beucette heaved Ego up onto her shoulder, and with a good swing, she threw it at the tree in such a manner that it hit it, went completely through it, and then just kind of reversed its course midair and came back to her.

Tldr; strike raid.

[​IMG]
    Ra nodded at Thomas' suggestion to go out and find the hunters, as well as Gaius' agreement. "Indeed. Victory to he who strikes first, after all." Ra thought over the situation briefly. There was still the problem of where they were. Searching the entire area would take too long, and if they were separated to cover more ground, one person may encounter the hunters without anyone else being nearby enough to help. So, searching the entire area at once would be the best course of action. "If they're only touching her hand, they ought to be done with Cassandra by now. I need to speak with them about the hunters." One of the golden keys that hung from Ra's staff began to hum with power. It levitated until it was completely horizontal, rather than dangling down. "Open, Gate of the Archer!" In a puff of smoke, the oddly dressed man appeared. "Sagittarius. I need you to go to the highest point of this castle, until you can see the entire surrounding area. I need you to look for someone. I'll meet you there briefly to give you the specifics as to who you're looking for. In the meantime, be waiting." Ra turned toward the door. "Come then. We've spent enough time here. Let us go and speak with the brothers." Ra strode off toward Cassandra's room. Even if they weren't finished, all they were doing was touching her hand. At least, he hoped that's all they were doing.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Hi, my name is Silvia." Silvia introduced in a shy, unsure voice. They had been in the guild for quite a while, the fact that they didn't meet before this seemed slightly embarrassing. Silvia bit her lower lip played with her sleeve. She could still feel the new sky dragon magic coursing through her veins, and what was left of the magic tingling under her skin. Well this was an interesting experience and a weird way to introduce herself. She hated meeting new people by messing up, but that is what it seemed that she was best at. However she did get a chance to flex a different magic that felt a lot better to her, a lot more natural. She looked forward to using this new power in the near future. Then perhaps, she could be as strong as Caliborn.
    [​IMG]
    Thea got to the other end of the area to find that there was another destroyed bridge. She looked back in the cave wondering what was there that was worth destroying any way in. Thea then turned back to see another piece of land on the other side of the cave across the water. "I thought we were going to an island. Why is there land over there?" Thea pointed out, out of curiosity. It didn't occur to the child that it was possible that it was just a channel in the island. When Thea thought an island she didn't think you should be able to see any land past the water, but she could. She then looked at the destroyed bridge on the other side and remembered how tired Vance was. "How do we plan to get down? Father seems too tired to carry me back down." She then commented giving Vance very little credit for his strength. It was true that he got tired after carrying her up, so she was scared he might drop her heading down. However it wasn't much more appealing to her to be stuck up in that dirty cave either.

6. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

As they were milling around talking outside the Judge's house in a manner that was no way suspicious at all, plot convenience struck at its finest. For you see dear readers, our angsty hero spotted just the man that he had been looking for. The enigmatic beadle who they had heard so much about was walking down the street just as they were standing there talking. He even had a helpful nametag on! Beadle Bamford. Well, that's convenient. Of course, this led to a dilemma. He could either talk to the child kidnapping, extortionate and downright suspicious character that was this Judge Turpin, or he could interrogate this Beadle for more information. Frankly, he felt more like kicking down the Judge's door. Also finding out who that girl he kept locked up in there was. It was entirely possible that it was the girl that Ms Lovette had mentioned earlier, but that was just a theory. A Game Theory! Bad jokes aside, Dale did in fact have something to say.
    "Caleb, you're with me. Trevor, can you take the others? I just saw the Beadle going down the street and we should find out what he knows. I want to figure out what's going on with that girl, and the judge." Dale stated.

[​IMG]

"There must be another way across there. I could try and restore the bridge, but I don't fancy my chances. Not after the flying." Vance answered. "We need to get down and out of here and find another way around and the plot while we're at it." The Nobleman couldn't really add anything else that was helpful. The nature of what happened was truly eluding him, and he was starting to come to the conclusion that there was no way he would be able to figure it out, even if they looked around the place. Right now, he just wanted to figure out if there was in fact a city of gold here, even though the prospects didn't look terribly likely. It seemed like the whole navigation had gone wrong. This didn't look much like an island from what he had seen.
    "I assume that we're on the other side of some sort of river or channel Thea." Vance noted, answering her question. "Although, I'm not sure that we're on an island at all to be honest. You might well be on to something..."

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Island Expedition: On The Island
    Beucette used Strike Raid. It did 19 damage, but with Strength, Speed, and Physical Weapon it did 78 damage. (26+21+12)
    Zephyr used Fire Surge. It did 21 damage, but with Speed, Magic, and Magical Weapon it did 51 damage. (16+7+7) The Tree monster is vulnerable to fire. Because of this the 20% of the attack was turned into extra damage. 10.2 extra damage was dealt.
    Alessia used Wishing Edge. She jumped 1 times, each time doing 15 damage. It did 15 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Physical Weapon it did 73. (27+14+17)
    Aoki used Arcane Bolt. She did 15 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 49 damage. (24+10)
    Ander used Spark Shot. He did 30 damage, but with Magic and Magical Weapons it did 77 damage. (29+10+8)
    Virgo used Spica Lock. She did 16 damage, but with Strength and Physical Weapon it did 44 damage. (19+9)

Fire Dash did 5 fire damage continuously for 1/2 turns.
    Fire Surge did 4 continuous fire damage.

In total, everyone did 391 damage. (78+51+73+49+77+44+4+5+10) The Tree Monster's defense reduced 11 of that damage.

The tree monster slams multiple targets, who are Alessia, Zephyr, Aoki. Each bite doing 10 Damage. It dealt 5 bites per person, and with Strength it did 24 extra damage. Everyone who was targeted took 74.

Alessia's defense reduced 20 damage. She took 46 damage.
    Zephyr's defense reduced 3 damage. He took 71 damage.
    Aoki's defense reduced 3 damage. She took 71 damage.

[​IMG]
    Tree Monster:
    HP: 238/1000
    AS:
    Slam: The tree monster slams a single target with its hammer, (Strength + 30)
    Aftershock: The tree monster slams that ground with its body, letting loose a large quake like shockwave and hitting everyone in the party. (Strength + 80, Damage is divided across entire party) 3 turn cooldown.
    Bash: The tree monster slams multiple targets, dealing (strength + 10) with each bite. It can roll between 1-5 bites and the same target can't be bitten twice. 3 turn cooldown.
    (It only attacks once per turn)
    Str: 25
    Defense: 14 20
    Speed: 5
    Magic: 5

Virgo:
    HP: 123
    Weapon: Her Fists (5-10)
    Level 5 Pack:
    Diver: Virgo burrows underground going untargetable for a turn. She then pops up the next turn and deals damage. (30 + Strength + Weapon) 2 Turn cooldown after damage.
    Spica Lock: Virgo targets a single enemy and summons boulders, striking them and potentially immobilizing them. (20 + Strength + Weapon.) 50% Chance to immobilize. 2 Turn cooldown.
    Flurry of Blows: Meido-chan punches the **** out of you. Single target. (3 x Weapon + Strength x 2). 4 Turn Cooldown.
    Strength: 23
    Speed: 7
    Defense: 20
    Magic: 6

Beucette:
    HP: 36/80
    MP: 135 (+20 for MP Enhancer)
    SP: 135/160
    Attack Slots:

• ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)
        • Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
        • Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat+Magical Weapon)
        • Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
        • Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
      • Poison Dragon's Fang:
      • The user coats a part of their body or weapon in a poisonous haze and strikes at an opponent with it.
        Single Target, single hit. (20 damage + Strength and Physical weapon, 50% chance for 30% defense reduction.)
        -MP Enhanced: 20 MP
        Chance to poison target. (40%, Magic stat)

Weapon:

• Ego (4-12) +2 Speed
    Accessories:

Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3) (x4)
    Strength: 13.5 (+16)

Speed: 17 (+12)
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 10

Zephyr:
    [B]HP: -3/70[/B]
    MP: 100
    SP: 125/150
    Attack Slots:

• Flame God's Shattering Fist:

The user coats a part of their body or weapon in black flames and strike at a single target. (40 damage + Strength, and Physical Weapon)

MP Enhanced: 35 MP
    Hit a second time for half damage.

• Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
        • Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)
        • ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)
        • Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)
        • Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Weapon:

• X-Gloves (5-10) +2 Speed

Accessories:

Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3) (x2)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Strength: 23 (+10)
    Speed: 7 (+11)
    Defense: 3 (+6)
    Magic: 7

Aliessa:

HP: 44/90
    MP: 110
    SP: 120/160
    Attack slots:

• Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
        • Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)
        • Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability+Defense+Physical Weapon)
        • Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)
        • Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Weapons:

• Improved Hand and a Half Sword (5-14)(8-17)
        • Improved Kite Shield, +6 Defense, -1 Speed
    Accessories:

Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3) (x2)
    Strength: 17 (+11)

Speed: 7 (+9)
    Defense: 12.5 (+11) (+5)

Aoki:
    HP: 9/80
    MP: 0/200 (+33)
    SP: 90/160
    Attack Slots:
      • Arcane Bolt:
      • Each use of Arcane Bolt gives the caster 25 MP. Arcane bolt does more damage and grants additional affects depending on what percentage of their maximum mana the caster currently has upon casting.

• 0 - 20% MP: (20 +Weapon + Magic) damage
        • 21 - 40% MP: (35 + Weapon + Magic) damage, take 10% of damage inflicted
        • 41 - 60% MP: (50 +Weapon + Magic) damage, Take 15% of the damage inflicted
        • 61 - 80% MP: (65 +Weapon + Magic) damage, AoE(damage is divided), take 20% of the damage inflicted
        • 81 - 99% MP: (80 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True Aoe, 20% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), take 30% of the damage inflicted
        • 100% MP: (90 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True AoE, take 50% of the damage dealt, 30% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), Enters "Arcane Rest", in which your MP drops by 30% per turn, until you reach 10%. You cannot cast spells for the duration of Arcane Rest.
      • Mana Charge, Lesser: The caster uses their turn to build up 15% of their maximum MP.
      • Water Lance:
        The user creates a lance of water and throws it at a single enemy target. (30 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
        MP Enhance: 40 MP
        Speed debuff and makes enemy damp, (reduce speed by 10%)
      • Summon: Virgo
      • Summon: R
      • Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat+Magical Weapon)
      • Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Passives:

• Desperate Power: The owner starts the battle with 0 MP
    Weapon:

• Keyblade - Finest Service (6-13) -2 Speed, +2 Defense
    Accessories:

Lucky Ring: Brings luck to the wearer, increasing the drop rate of items/Jewels (20% enhanced Drop Rate) (x4)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Mage’s Earrings: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4)
    Strength: 11 (+3)

Speed: 4 (+2)
    Defense: -1 (+4)
    Magic: 23 (+6)

Ander:

HP: 80 (+6)
    MP: 175 (+65)

SP: 140/160
    Attack Slots:

• Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)
        • Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ic. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage+Frost+Magic+Magical Weapon)
        • Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
        • Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
        • Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)

• Aerial:
      • The user creates a dome, lowering the oxygen within the affected area and as a result, suffocating all inside due to the lack of oxygen in the environment; as the pressure has been altered inside the dome, those within it experience a sharp pain in their ears.
        Damage over time effect, single target (30 damage + Magic and Magical Weapon over three turns).
        MP Enchance: 25 MP
        -Increases from single target DOT to AOE DOT.
      • Water Lance:
        The user creates a lance of water and throws it at a single enemy target. (30 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
        Speed debuff and makes enemy damp, (reduce speed by 10%)
      • Spark Shot:
    The user generates lightning from their weapon and fires a single bolt at a single target. (30 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)

MP Enhanced: 30 MP

Paralyze Chance (20% Chance)

• Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock+Strength+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Weapon:

• Improved Mage’s Staff (5-13)
        • Guild issue Mage's Staff (3-10)
    Accessories:

Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Mage Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x2)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4) (x2)
    Strength: 9 (+1)

Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defense: 5 (+8)
    Magic: 20 (+ 13)

8. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein III

Conrad just followed along as people decided to explore the mine, didn't they know any standard mining safety protocol? Like getting a cannary in a cage to detect mine gas? Not the least concern when someone was actively using a fire inside said cave which could blow them all to the Eternal Hunting grounds. Maybe they could find some answers as to what they were actually supposed to do here in this cave though it was rather unlikely that the plot hid here. They trudged on only to find yet another bridge this one also broken, however there was land on the other side of the river and someone already started to conclude this was not the place they were looking for for if this were an Island how could there be land at the other side of the water? Well maybe this was a larger Island with a river that they had sailed up.... Oh well. Then it turned out Florica wasn't here anymore "
    Well we should go find her, what are we waiting for? Come on, damn it." Conrad said "Shani do you have another rope? Maybe we can rappel down and get on with finding Florica again." Conrad felt like a bit more of a risky approach now, his emotions were all over the place, he had already let one person around him disappear and he wouldn't let another one do so, despite not caring as much about the Seer, he wasn't going to lose another person he knew. A grim determination burning in his eyes.
    If there wasn't any rope he was going to use one of his own magics to get down and look by himself he outright refused to not do something this time.

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Vance eyed Conrad, the other nobleman with a look of concern. The worry he was displaying for Florica was... Surprising. Something was wrong, he could see that. The other man was not one for expressing emotions in public but the way he spoke and looked belay the truth. Not that, he supposed, he could blame him. Were it Shani, he'd show a similar concern. That openly? Perhaps not. In any case, he didn't disagree. They did need to find their companion. And if Damian hadn't actually managed to find anything then... He considered the problem of getting down. He thought about what he could do, but he was exhausted. Between Arc of TIme and the Dark Écriture wings, he was tired and didn't want to risk using more of his magic. He needed enough to be able to fight later.
    "Just as I formed wings using Dark Écriture, I believe that you can find a way to create some way of getting down. A rope doesn't seem unfeasible." Vance suggested. If Florica had disappeared, then where could she have gone? She would have followed, or stayed there at the very least. He doubted she'd wander off out of pure curiosity all on her own. They hadn't seen anyone so far, but there were signs that civilisation had been here. A chill ran down his spine as it occurred to him. "Who's to say that they're not gone after all?"

[​IMG]

She got massively confused for a moment, thinking that actually they were meant to capture and not kill the monsters. It turns out, it was the animals. Why were they going to fight the animals? They didn't exactly need reminding not to go around murdering sheep? Anyways, she gripped her sword and charged forwards, conjuring a crackling shield of magic around her. She would end this creature and they could move on with the mission.

Alessia used Thunder Surge.

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Fairy Curse of Laverna: Magic Meadow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    "Tick-Tock."

Elivana was already inside of Horologium as he appeared.

"'This is very comfortable', Elivana says as she holds her knees." Horologium commented. They all got on top of the flower without too much injury. "'You're all so good at your magics!' Elivana shouts excitedly." Horologium then looked around at her request. "'Now where are we?' She wonders curiously. 'We're supposed to see fairy wings as the gate, but I don't see fairy wings anywhere.' She looks ahead at another flower."

Skadi looked at what Elivana was looking at. "Maybe we're not looking for wings."

"'What do you mean?' Elivana asks confusedly."

"So when fairies come through here, it's a given that they can fly. Maybe the 'wings' are what's unlocking the way."

"'You know what, that may not be a bad idea.' Elivana exclaims. "That makes a lot more sense then just one flower in this whole place having wings. Maybe any flower is able to open up the way to the town!'."

Skadi nodded. "Ice Make: Wings!" Skadi formed fairy wings in front of the flower that was in front of the group. The flower started to shine before opening.

"'You did it! See, I knew this wouldn't be so hard.', Elivana shouts as we fall down the tunnnnnel." Horologium had jumped in and now had disappeared.

"We'd better follow that clock. I'm assuming the other fairies aren't used to Celestial Spirits." Skadi jumped in after them.

The Demon War

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "I'm sorry, I really don't know." Theodosia answered.

"We're back." Cassandra said to the group as they returned.

[​IMG]

"Horse!" Sagittarius shouted. "Moshi Moshi." He spoke as he was introduced. "Moshi!" He replied to Ra, though he saluted to him in the entire opposite direction.

[​IMG]

"Who does he think he's saluting over there?" Calxiyn asked with a look of disbelief. Sagittarius disappeared to the top of the tower, and then came down.

"There is an enemy outside, Moshi moshi."

[​IMG]

"Well that's great, let's go kick some ass!" Gaius exclaimed as he walked towards the door. "I heard someone wants a piece of me-" He opened it, and a huge, dragon-like creature roared merciless.

"Boys, you got to hide. If that thing sees you it's going to come inside of the Guild Hall!" Calxiyn exclaimed. "The rest of you got to go outside!"

Because I'm too tired of waiting for you guys to reply, Thomas, Velien, Ra, Malkira, Gaius, Charlotte and Calxiyn all went outside. Cassandra and the others followed behind them, but the dragon thing with it's mighty power had blocked the door for plot reasons.

"We're trapped on the inside!" Cassandra exclaimed.

[​IMG]

"Is there no other way out of this castle?" Sam growled angrily.

"Well, we could always go out of Mikasa's tower. But no one would be able to float down safely, other then her and Caliborn." Theodosia suggested.

[​IMG]
    "Is this Mikasa person one of your S-Classes?" James asked.

"Yes, but she isn't supposed to be fighting right now." Cassandra replied. "I don't think she can even if she wanted to."

[​IMG]
    "If we break anything in here Evanora's going to have our ass for sure, especially for having Demons in here in the first place. They'll have to handle it on their own." Gexln leaned up against the wall, trying to listen to the battle going on on the outside.

[​IMG]
    HP: 1500
    Strength: 30
    Defense: 30
    Speed: 10
    Magic: 20

AS:
    Echoing Rend: The monster lets out a deafening scream, dealing damage to every member of the party. (10 + Magic, damage is not divided.) 3 Turn Cooldown.
    Masticate: The monster attacks a single target with it's teeth, chomping down on them and dealing damage. (35 + Strength)
    Aftershock: The monster slams the ground with its body, letting loose a large quake like shockwave and hitting everyone in the party. (Strength + 80, Damage is divided across entire party) 3 turn cooldown.
    Venomous Bile: The monster fires out a stream of poison from its gaping maw at a single target, dealing poison damage to the target over the next 3 turns. Cannot be used on a target that is already poisoned. (10 + Magic. 8 Poison Damage per turn.)

Gaius:
    HP: 80 (+3)
    MP: 110
    SP: 160
    Attack Slots:
    Fire Dragon's Iron Fist:
    By igniting a part of their body or weapon, the user adds a significant amount of destructive force behind their next attack. Single Target, Single hit. (50 damage + Strength, and Physical Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 20 MP
    The user creates more intense flames, causing the impact of the attack to become much stronger. (Base damage is changed from 50 to 65)
    Shatter Touch:
    The user is able to deal damage to inanimate objects or automatons on a touch. (30 vs normal. 60 vs inanimate, + Strength + Physical Weapon)
    Deal more base damage . (base damage increase to 40 on normies and 90 on inanimate)
    Fire Bullet:
    The user creates a fire ball on their weapon and fires it at a single opponent. (35 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 30 MP
    Burn DOT effect. (9 Continuous burn damage for 3 turns.)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Fire Strike: Cloak the your weapon in fire and perform a spinning attack at the enemy. (weapon damage + 7 continuous fire damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Fists (4-8) +5 Speed
    Accessories:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3 ) (x3)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Strength: 24.5 (+12)
    Speed: 13.5 (+9) (+5)
    Defense: 2 (+4)

Charlotte:
    HP: 105 (+33)
    MP: 100 (+13)
    Attack Slots:
    Knight's Crest (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user dons steel armor on top of their existing clothes, and their sword becomes of a higher quality. They gain the following bonuses and abilities
    Knight’s Armor: +5 Defense
    Knight’s Blade: Improves one sword weapon, min +3, max +3
    (Ability) Knight's Charge: The user charges at a singular opponent, striking at them with their blade. (30 + Strength + Defense + Weapon) damage

Thunder Dragon's Crackling Fist:
    The user coats a part of their body, (generally the hand,) with lightning and strikes at an opponent with it.
    Single Target, single hit. (40 damage + Strength and Physical Weapon)
    -MP Enhance: 25 MP
    The user adds a chance to paralyze a target hit by the attack. (20%)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability+Defense+Physical Weapon)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)
    Summon: Daniel:
    Detect Evil (Level 5): Passive
    The user is able to detect if a person is evil and also acts as a lie detector.
    Tongue of the Sun and Moon (Level 5): Passive
    Users of angel magic are able to understand every language that exists.
    Angelic Might (Level 5): Passive
    All summoned angels are able to harm demonic and divine beings, even if the players otherwise could not.

Weapon:
    Improved Arming Sword (5-14) -1 Speed
    Improved Tower Shield, +8 defense, -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3) (x3)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Strength: 16 (+3)
    Speed: 1 (-1)
    Defense: 5 (+11)
    Magic: 5 (+2)

Thomas:
    HP: 70 (+6)
    MP: 135 (+47)
    SP: 150
    Attack Slots:
    Arcane Bolt:
    Each use of Arcane Bolt gives the caster 25 MP. Arcane bolt does more damage and grants additional affects depending on what percentage of their maximum mana the caster currently has upon casting.
    0 - 20% MP: (20 +Weapon + Magic) damage
    21 - 40% MP: (35 + Weapon + Magic) damage, take 10% of damage inflicted
    41 - 60% MP: (50 +Weapon + Magic) damage, Take 15% of the damage inflicted
    61 - 80% MP: (65 +Weapon + Magic) damage, AoE(damage is divided), take 20% of the damage inflicted
    81 - 99% MP: (80 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True Aoe, 20% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), take 30% of the damage inflicted
    100% MP: (90 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True AoE, take 50% of the damage dealt, 30% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), Enters "Arcane Rest", in which your MP drops by 30% per turn, until you reach 10%. You cannot cast spells for the duration of Arcane Rest.

Lava Zone (Level 5): 30 SP to cast 15 SP to maintain
    The user decides to play a game of the Floor is Lava...only literally. Everyone standing in the lava takes constant damage each turn, and if someone tries to do a melee attack on a target away from them, they take extra damage.
    Damages all players with fire damage while active. Anybody who uses a melee attack takes more damage. (Magic per turn. 10 + Magic when melee attack is used.)
    MP Enhance: 40 MP on cast, 20 MP while maintaining
    Constant Damage is increased. (Constant base damage increased from 0 to 10.)

Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat+Magical Weapon)
    Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Passives:
    Unstable Power: The user starts the fight with Zero MP.
    Weapon:
    Magic Sniper Rifle (6-12) +2 Speed
    Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) (x3)

Strength: 11.5 (+3)
    Speed: 2 (+4)
    Defense: 3 (+2)
    Magic: 12.5 (+8)

Ra:
    HP: 80
    MP: 200 (+90)

Attack Slots:
    Arise (Level 5): 30 SP
    Summons a sand soldier. Sand soldiers can be given orders to perform melee attacks. All attacks performed by the soldiers are treated as magical, and scale with Ra's magic. They deal an additional 5 x level damage. Orders can be given on the same turn summoned. Damage from multiple soldiers on the same target deal 25% less than the previous. Soldiers last for three turns.

MP Enhance: Ra can give the soldiers an altered state to suit the enemies that are against. By paying the cost again, Ra can give multiple effects to the same soldier. The amount he can give increases as he levels up. Level 5: 1 effect. Level 10: 2 effects, Level 15: 3 effects: Level 20: 4 effects.

Airborne: Soldiers can fly, and are able to strike aerial enemies.

Horseback: Soldiers are mounted on horseback. Since their weapons are treated as lances, the weapon scaling on their attacks are doubled. This can also be used out of combat to create sand steeds.

Physical: The Soldiers lose the quality of converting the command to magic, and deal physical damage instead. They also gain the ability to be damaged, and can be ordered to block for a party member instead of attack. If the attack destroys the soldier, any excess damage will go through to the party member. (Health is equal to 5 x level + Magic)

Infusion: The soldiers are infused with an element other than earth, dealing damage of an altered element. Additionally, Ra can double the MP cost to give a chance to inflict the status ailment associated with that element.
    Conquering Sands (Level 6): 30 SP
    Commands Soldiers to charge forward, dealing damage. (25 damage per soldier + Magic + Magical weapon. Damage reduction applied)
    MP Enhance: 25 MP
    More base damage (Base damage changed to 35)
    Summon: Caelum
    Summon: Sagittarius
    Summon: The Northern Stag
    Fire Bullet:

The user creates a fire ball on their weapon and fires it at a single opponent. (35 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    Burn DOT effect. (9 Continuous burn damage for 3 turns.)

Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock+Strength+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Improved Mage's Staff (5-13)

Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) (x3)
    Mage Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x3)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 23 (+18)

Veilen:
    HP: 85 (+9)
    MP: 170 (+70)
    Attack Slots:
    Mage Knight's Crest (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user dons lightly plated robes with runes inscribed into the plates, and their weapon is inscribed with runes as well. The gain the following bonuses and abilities.
    Mage Knight’s Armor: +2 Defense, +2 Magic
    Runic Blessing: Improves one magic sword weapon, min +3, max +3
    (Ability) Blade of Ruin: The user charges their blade with magical energy and fires a wave at the opponent. (20 + Magic + Strength + Weapon) damage.
    Aerial:

The user creates a dome, lowering the oxygen within the affected area and as a result, suffocating all inside due to the lack of oxygen in the environment; as the pressure has been altered inside the dome, those within it experience a sharp pain in their ears.

Damage over time effect, single target (30 damage + Magic and Magical Weapon over three turns).

MP Enchance: 25 MP

-Increases from single target DOT to AOE DOT.

Spark Shot:
    The user generates lightning from their weapon and fires a single bolt at a single target. (30 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhanced: 30 MP
    Paralyze Chance (20% Chance)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)
    Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Decaforce Sword (4-12)

Accessories:
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Mage’s Earrings: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x3)

Strength: 11.5
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 17.5 (+14)

Malkira:

HP: 80 (+6)
    MP: 140 (+11)

Attack Slots:
    Iron Dragon's Club (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 Cost to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a club made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the club's ability to conduct magic, it is counted as a magic weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    Replaces one weapon slot with weapon that does 14-20 damage.
    -MP Enhance:20 MP
    The basic attack on initial cast applies the weapon's damage roll twice.
    Iron Dragon's Sword (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 SP to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a sword made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the sword's purely martial nature, it is counted as a melee weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    -MP Enhance: 20 MP
    Iron Dragon's Crossbow (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 Cost to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a crossbow made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the crossbow’s projectiles that it shoots, it is counted as a ranged weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    -MP Enhance: 20 MP
    Earth Toss (Level 5): 20 SP Cost
    The user lifts and throws a rock at a singular target. (25 Damage+Weapon+defense)
    MP Enhanced: 20 MP
    Becomes multi hit (Base damage changed to 15 Damage, with 1-3 hits)
    Sand Spear (Level 5): 25 SP
    The user creates a spear out of sand and chucks it at a singular target. (30 damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 30
    Accuracy Decrease (10% miss chance)
    Weapon:
    Double Handed Axe (6-17) -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Strength: 11 (+3)
    Speed: 11 (+2)
    Defense: 14 (+2)
    Magic: 11 (+2)

Calxiyn:
    HP: 70 (+6)
    MP: 100
    SP: 150
    Attack Slots:
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Mark of the Fire Devil (5):
    The user coats their weapon in an eerie blue flame and strikes at a singular opponent. Once they hit, the target is then branded with a Hell Mark. (30 damage + Strength + Physical weapon) Applies 1 Hell Mark on the target.
    Has a chance to apply a second mark.
    Summon: Aries
    Summon: Ophiuchus

Weapon:
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key (4-10) -2 Speed (Status: Inactive)
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key D (4-10) -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3) (x2)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)

Strength: 20 (+11)
    Speed: 7 (+9)
    Defense: 3 (+7)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shani raised her eyebrow. "I have a grappling hook. It's not one use only." She chuckled through her confusion. She had no idea what could have happened to Florica. She put her grappling hook into the top of the bridge. She put on a pair of black gloves, and then slid down the rope. "After you guys touch it though, one of you has to clean it in the river before giving it back to me." She said without explaining why.

"Just to be safe I'm going to fly back down." Zephyros said, doing so.

She looked around.
    "Florica?!" She called, no answer.

"Maybe the natives of El Dorado took her." Zephyros teased. Shani crossed her arms.

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright." Caleb gave a nod to Dale before following him. They walked back to the house, and they found the door to be opened a crack. "Well, should we go in? I doubt the judge would leave his door like this. Maybe the girl opened it for us."

11. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

The Island Expedition:
    He looked at the monster. There was not anything that could be done for it and it was a sad thing. He could not save it from whatever did this to the monster. The flames will be its undoing. "I am sorry I could not save you." With that flames surrounded him and he attacked the tree thing lunching the fire at it.

Ander used Fire Dash

12. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I don't think this is El Dorado, but I don't think that Zephyros is wrong..." Vance said as Zephyros prepared to fly down. It was a good call. It was reassuring to know that he wasn't the only one with those suspicions. The thing that struck him was the fact that there was a gate that lead to somewhere. There was nothing to say that there were no inhabitants beyond it. Perhaps they didn't set guards because they didn't feel the need to. The gate would usually be enough, he supposed. Besides, there was more of this place yet and there were clear signs that there was, at least at some point, civilisation here. How long ago... He couldn't say. He approached the rope and began to make his way down, following directly behind Shani. He looked down at her. "I will take the rope and clean it for you if you wish. It shouldn't be too much trouble." It was a small favour, but perhaps part of the way along to fixing some of the awkwardness of before. It seemed to have got better but as he knew, things were not easily forgotten especially offences and slights. He would need to stay in her good books. However, he did think it odd. And indeed, she put a pair of gloves on and asked that they clean the rope. He was mystified. Did she have some sort of cleanliness thing? That couldn't be right. She had touched him before. Not to mention the ship. Perhaps he would inquire.
    "So, why does this rope need to be cleaned? Also, why the gloves?" He asked.

13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shani put the gloves in her pocket, and then turned to Vance. "Our society relies heavily on distinctions between what is pure and polluted. This is called Marime. It's the state of pollution or defilement of a person, as well as a violation of purity rules. There's upper and lower body, inner and outer body, inner and outer territory and Roma and Gaje contact. The upper body is fine because it comes into contact with food, but the lower body under the waist is marime. It spreads from object to object through contact. Upper-body clothes are washed separately from lower body clothing. Women and men's clothes are separate. If something becomes marime sometimes it can be washed but sometimes it needs to be burned or cleansed. It's not about dirt, it's about moral cleanness. I'm thinking one of you may put your lower body on the rope for support and not slide down like I did, which means it needs to be cleansed in the river. It's almost a judgement. Being around those who are marime are also defiled." She recited this as if she had been scolded for it a thousand times. "It isn't that much of a problem of Florica and I touching things that we've both touched, or even in some cases Zephyros. It's mostly a marime concern when it's Roma and Non Roma."

"Why do you waste your time explaining something like that to him? It's easy. Don't touch each other or something one of you has touched, don't eat from somewhere Vance has eaten, don't sit or lie down where Vance has sat."

14. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I see... Interesting." Vance said, considered what she had said. It sounded like some sort of cultural phenomenon that he was not aware of. Not that he was an expert in such things. Truthfully, it sounded like a bother to him. There was no such thing as a moral cleanliness depending on whether your legs or your arms touched a given object as far as he could see. However, that was the culture she had grown up in and it was not his place to actively question her beliefs and values, as illogical as they may have seemed to him. He could see part of why such a stricture had been developed, but he could not see why it would continue into this day and age. It sounded to him like a relic from past times where hygiene was less frequent than it was now, when those ideas probably would have been helpful in avoiding diseases and infections. However, something that she said surprised him and it pointed a clear inconsistency. If not in her beliefs, then in her behaviour. Upon thought, he wouldn't be surprised if she was the sort that would defy the rules on occasion and the tone of voice was one that was repeating words learnt by memory after frequent scoldings. He chuckled to himself. "In that case Shani, allow me to ask you something."
    "If marime concerns occur primarily when it's between Roma and Non-Roma..."
    He began. "Why did you touch me when we first met? Not to mention that you pushed your gun up on me, surely causing another concern?" It occurred to him afterwards that this was an awkward question. Vance found himself short of a few ****s to give and was happy he asked anyway.

15. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

"'Interesting' indeed. You may find it silly but Marime does seem to have an affect on people when it happens to them. It's almost like a curse. That's how Spriggan is able to know, though Spriggan knows everything." Shani explained laughing slightly. When Vance asked about why she had touched him, Shani rolled her eyes absentmindedly, looking away from Vance. "I was reprimanded for that accordingly." She crossed her arms, attempting to avoid the question.

16. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Spriggan, that was the leader of her society that he saw at the tavern. Apparently he really was a leader of sorts. And also, he noted, a competent mage of some sort. If he knew how to monitor his people through a mass spell of some kind... That man commentating the tournament and heading up that bar was more powerful than he would have ever suspected. That, he supposed, was why Evanora allowed him to get involved and tolerate him, even allow him to commentate. Shani had just divulged by accident something very, very interesting. Something that he was curious about, and slightly concerned about. That meant that if any of those Roma people crossed into Dorian lands, then there would be risks that his family were in. Depending in the temperament of the man, it could be potentially dangerous. And also for him. He would need to investigate this Spriggan. The more he knew about their magic and their magical information network, the better he could take care of his house when dealing with these people. As he had remarked before, the common folk were their greatest asset but their worst enemy simultaneously. Aside from those thoughts, she had also been reprimanded for their brief contact. He chuckled.
    "Reprimanded were you? It seems that he doesn't approve." It became clear to him in that moment, that what Florica had said was true. He had passed it off at first, but now it rang home. She was impossible, and so was he. He looked down at the woman below him. There were a certain amount of regret that he felt when he realised this and he allowed it to show. They came from two different worlds. Neither he or she would change. Nor would either be expected to. "You live in a harsh culture, Shani. Though I suppose we're both bound by our own chains." Vance's feet finally touched the solid ground beneath him and he breathed a sigh of relief. He wasn't going to fall.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia listened to the discussion between the clock, the fairy, and Skadi. The concept seemed fair enough, and the wings that Skadi made were incredible. Silvia looked down at her hands, she wished she could do magic like that herself. Instead there was little she could do but hurt herself apparently. So far she had a good record of doing that, especially after nearly killing herself on the last mission to save someone else. Meanwhile everyone else seemed to be getting so much stronger and accomplishing amazing things. However now was not the time to be dwelling on such things, she needed to follow the others before she got left behind, so she did.
    [​IMG]
    Thea watched as people started to head down the rope to the bottom, including Shani and Vance. Meanwhile Thea remained at the top, keeping a bit away from the edge. The height was frightening enough as it was, and now they wanted her to slide down some rope too? There was no way that she would manage that. Surely she would die from such a task. Thea couldn't even bring herself to go close enough to the edge to call down. Instead she retreated inside the cave. Surely someone would notice she didn't come down soon and would find a better way to get her down. Something had to happen, right? But the more Thea thought the more scared she got that no one would notice or care. Tears welled in her eyes as she stood inside the dark cave, listening to the sound of the water. Hopefully someone would help, and soon.
    [​IMG]
    "Please tell me this is the thing that we need to fight. I would rather kick butt in one go then in several times just to save a few demons." Though numerous fights would be annoying he had a new power to try, not that he would get to use it much though. Either way it was time for a fight and Thomas was not against the idea. It was time to show them what he was made of.

Thomas stepped out before the dragon type thing. As he stood there focusing on his new power, ruins on his arm began to glow blue. The colour got brighter over time as if it was charging. Then all at once a burst of energy surged forth as he tried his new spell. "
    Eat that arcane energy!" Thomas yelled at the creature. Boy did it feel good to get that spell off. He had been wanting to try this new power for so long now.

Thomas used Arcane bolt.

[​IMG]
    "On it." Trevor replied simply. He figured the others would know well enough to follow him to not wait. Trevor picked up a brisk walk in the direction that Beadle was heading. He didn't want to scare the man away by running at him, like he had any intent of hurting him. Trevor knew well enough that he didn't look like the most nice or trustworthy person. If he ran then it would only prove to make the man think that he was going to attack or some crap like that.

When Trevor felt close enough that the man could possibly hear him, he called out.
    "Excuse me sir. I think you dropped this." He held out a handkerchief in attempts to draw the mans attention. He hoped that the newer members of the guild were good at playing along as to not scare the man away right away. He just needed to talk, that was all, but knowing people they would rather run than talk.

18. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Malkira sort of zoned out while the demons and guys were talking, none of it was particularly interesting. That was when the creature from the darkest depths of H.P Lovecraft's nightmares appeared. Well this was certainly a development. But this was also exciting, he would get a chance to test out his new magic! "Right uh... Iron Dragon Slayer, I can make my body into different stuff" Malkira stared at his stone hands "Well I mean they're already pretty effective weapons. Let's try uh... Can I make one of my arms into like a battleaxe? Ooh ooh, no, a morningstar!" Malkira held his fist into the sky and concentrated, there was a slight glow and the sound of metal scraping. When he looked back at his arm it was... a club. Literally just a big lump of iron. "I guess I need more practice..." he muttered "Nevertheless, TO BATTLE!" Malkira bonked the creature around the head with his now metal arm. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing.

Malkira used Iron Dragon's Club

[​IMG]
    Damian's mind probed around the area, but other than his companions he could find nothing "I can't find her, she must be really far away... that, or I'm just bad at this". Damian exited the cave with the rest of them, still trying to pick up a signal. As Vance and Shani went down Damian noticed that Thea could not bring herself to "Uh... hey... are you okay? Do you need some... um... help getting down?" Damian stuttered. Vance was this girl's father, not him. Damian was reminded of the time he had found the girl outside the guild hall and brought her back, and here he found himself once again "I can probably carry you down, you're not that heavy" he smiled at her awkwardly.

19. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Dale nodded in agreement with Caleb's assertion. As far as he could tell, there was nothing to suggest otherwise. Although, he did think it perhaps odds that she would open the door for them when they had been loitering about the street. Sure, she had smiled at him and he back at her, but that was no reason to go around opening doors for random strangers. If anything, that seemed a particularly poor idea. However, this was their best chance at information and the judge wasn't in the house right now. Without any further ado, Dale opened the door and stepped inside.
    "Hello?" He said as he stood in the hallway, holding his staff slightly ahead of him.

20. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II

He caught Vance looking at him with a concerned look on his face. He stared back into the nobleman's eyes the grim determination in his eyes. When Shani argued she had the grappling pointing out it wasn't just a one use thing, it was exactly what he meant and here she was wasting some more time instead of simply acting. It took him too long and instead Conrad took a bit of a run-up and when he was near the ledge he started to trail a golden light and he flew himself down with the power of Meteor. When he had gotten down and the entire discussion about the rope of discrimination started he just couldn't care less. Zephyros' suggestion wasn't as ridiculous as it sounded and Conrad knew exactly where he was going to find the people responsible. And without even looking over his shoulder to see if anyone came along he went for that gatehouse again. It was only logical they would hide behind it and he was going to smoke them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.