In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius hadn't been all that annoyed before, but he certainly was now. "Never missed? Never missed? Then what the hell was that crap back there? Were you aiming to barely stagger that spirit thing? Damn man, you really need to work on being a team player if that's the case. You didn't get beaten by a heap of spells last night, I was watching you the whole time I was attacking. You got knocked out by a single punch, and then got your ass fried by a few spells" he accused, raising his voice just a little as he spoke. "If you don't want to talk to me, that's fine, I ain't going to force you to. Just remember why we're here. We aren't just here to beat up some spirits, we're actually here to help people, and if you can't suck up your own damn ego and act like a reasonable person, then maybe you joined the wrong guild. We're supposed to be like some kind of family, not acting like we are the best thing to ever grace this earth" Gaius said, letting out a huge sigh of relief at the end of it, before turning his back on Thomas and searching elsewhere.

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beucette was hardly listening to the actual mission at this point. If anything important was said, she sure as hell missed it. This bitch wanted to go. Well, she was going to bring it. With a pissed off expression she grabbed the rim of her shirt where it parted at her chest and pulled it apart. The zipper dropped down to the bottom of the top and came undone, leaving her breasts fully exposed at Scarlett. "Bitch, do you see any stuffin' in here?! Do these look like tissue to you?! I AIN'T EVEN WEARIN' A BRA! And what about you?! You got some big ones, maybe stuffing a bra is the first thing that comes to mind because you do it yourself! If ye'r not, then why don't ya prove it?" It was likely that most of the group had just died of shock, considering Scarlett had just been flashed and then challenged to do the same.

The way Beucette saw things, there were two ways this could go. Either Scarlett accepted defeat and stepped down, leaving her the winner through sheer guts factor, or she took her up on the challenge and she got a good look inside the cookie jar. No matter which it was, it was a win win for Beucette. Checklist, it: Brought.

[​IMG]
    Ra tapped his staff on the ground, curing each of the party members back to their peak condition. It seemed that Mr.Hemlock was gone. That rose suspicion for sure. Although there was always the possibility he'd simply fled from danger. Gaius ran off to search for him, followed by Thomas. However, the two didn't get ten feet before an argument broke out. They threw insults at each other like children. At first it was somewhat playful, but quickly turned serious. Thomas took offense to Gaius' words and wandered off on his own, as did Gaius. Sighing, Ra turned to Charlotte. "I ask that you attend to Thomas during our search for hemlock. I will accompany Gaius. Mikasa, Veilan, you two can search together."

Ra continued on through the house, following alongside Gaius. "You mustn't be so hard on him. I believe his vanity is a facade, trying to convince himself that it is fact."

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    After the spirit had been defeated in the holy flame, otherwise known as a simple fire spell, Veilen went to regroup with the others. It seemed to be that while they were dealing with the spirits that the butler had run off somewhere. If it was out of fear than that was one thing, but wouldn't hiding behind a door or someone be a bit better than running off into who knows where. If a door can easily take out a S-Class mage than maybe it would work for keeping one or two spirits back while they dealt with them.

With Thomas, Gaius and Ra running off in search that left him the last person to go off in search. Really there were plenty of other people who had yet to run off in search, but he was way more focus on himself right now and thus he ran into the house in search of the missing butler.

[​IMG]
    Much like Dale, Zwei wanted to go ahead and start searching for the spirit in question. Given how it had gone this long without directly possessing someone, according to Kiyomi there was some other scares but nothing along the lines of possession. If the Ouija board was what started all this, then maybe it could be used to lure the ghost/spirit thing out. Though nothing good comes from using one of those at all, like this job has proven fairly well.

While he was in thought, he couldn't help but to over here the breast off (yes, that's what I'm calling it) going on behind him. He didn't turn around to look right away, though that could and probably would change easily should Scarlet go along with it. It would be a lie for him to say that he didn't notice how big her rack was, it was perfect for fairy tail standards. That's why he never says it. Thinks it is an entirely different and not often done matter though.

[​IMG]

4. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Now then, to explain why we're out here and not in there. The basic premise of the plan is this, we're here to see if by us leaving, we can bait out this ghost which is terrorising the household. And we're going to use our crystal ball here to watch the inside of the house. It's one of the other functions of Cassandra's ball. It allows us to see what is happening in the area in which it was used." Caliborn explained. He placed the ball on the ground and sat down. Thankfully it hadn't rained much around here, so the grass was dry. Inside, a curved, slightly obscure image of the living room could be seen, with the vase they were using to observe in plain view. If anything happened there, they would certainly know about it. "For now... We wait for something to happen. When and if something does, then we'll figure out what to do depending on what happens. If the family are in danger then we're going in. Otherwise, I suggest we observe."

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Mikasa slammed her hands down on the table. "Enough foolishness." She said, her face now totally deadpan. "Now listen, we're going to split up." She told them, putting her arms on her hips. "Mizuki will go with Thomas, Gaius and Ra, I'll go with Charlotte and Velien. We meet back in this room if we find anything. Is that clear?" She asked. She paused. "If you find anyone else from any of the groups, don't follow them they'll just lead you into useless danger."

[​IMG]

"Hasu, you stay here with Leon, we're going to go somewhere to talk about this a bit more privately." She said. That's when the room started to shake again. "Ok ok, maybe trying to leave was a bad idea. Leon doesn't seem to like that very much." She muttered. That's when out of the darkness...

[​IMG]
    Leon's Shadow
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (100)
    Strength: 20
    Speed: 15
    Defense: 0
    Magic: 20

Sink: Can sink into the ground, reduces chancing of full attack hitting.

Dark Suck: Circles the opponent and sucks them in a hole of darkness (1-7)
    Claw: Claws at opponent. (1-4)
    Whistle: A loud ringing fills the room, can attack all opponents (1-9)

Starting-Class Member Amanda

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (11)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (12)
    Ability Slots:
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 7(+2)
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 5

Starting-Class Member Hasu
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)(+46)
    Ability Slots:
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 9
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 5(+8)

Starting-Class Member Therity
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    Ability Slots:
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)

Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 14
    Defense: 1

Starting-Class Member Alessia

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Weapon: Arming Sword (4-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)
    Strength: 11(+1)
    Speed: 1(+1)

[​IMG]

The group had been waiting for hours, but had not seen any activity. Siuan busted through the door. "Come upstairs." She demanded. "Quickly!" The group followed her, and walked into her daughter's room. When they walked in, they saw all the furniture had been moved around. "I came up here to put Elayne to bed, when I found all the furniture like this." She shouted. The bed was flipped over so it was on it's back. The drawers and dresser were piled on top of each other, while other things like toy boxes and doll houses were scattered across the room, surrounding Elayne. "I thought you Wizrals were supposed to stop things like this from happening!" She shouted.

[​IMG]

After Kiyomi had left the office, Calxiyn sighed. They had sat through more stories from other students, even going to see the haunted Desk. She slumped into a chair. "What the heck is going on at this school." She whined. "Something is definitely not right here. By themselves all this stupid things seem harmless you know? Like, things that are happening because some students here have hidden powers of Magic and it looks weird to all these... muggles. Whatever they are. But all together they're abnormal. There has to be something here causing it, don't you think?"

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Evtheven Cathedral

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    He was in the hall way when herd Johanna say something about leaving. He looked into the room and saw the shadow. Well that can not be good.
    Shadows light, fire
    Ander used Fire on Leon's Shadow.

Evtheven Cathedral

Amanda Quition banner.png

Amanda's pov:
    Amanda used Quick blitz

Child's play:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She sat down by her self she was not interested in watching the orb.
    When she saw Siuan come out side. Then Siuan lead them to a room with the furniture moved.
    She just looked at the room a said nothing.

OOC:
    Only take control of your character, unless given the permission by someone else. This can happen a lot because of school/work etc, but make sure you tell me first before you start controlling characters.
    You asked me Cal if you could control of Ander I said no and you went ahead and did it anyway.
    Like don't bother asking if you just going to do stuff anyway.

Rp owners should Adapt to how a Character Reacts not force something to happen just because.

The point of RP is for Characters to work towards an end not the Creator controlling everyone how they want just so the rp ends up perfect.
    Let me tell you something that is not how it goes.
    Another thing is why you have to go threw John to get to me disappointed.

I don't even care what happens anymore.

I do not like that you been singling me out just to bug me to stop on me. The last rp and this one I am the only one that stuff happening to. I don't see how this is fair.

Not all of this is from the rp. I been dealing with real life things on top of this so I am thinking about leaving the rp.

7. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Mysterious Labyrinth

[​IMG]
    Mizuki frowned slightly at the suggestion that Thomas and Gaius would be in the same team. That was probably one of the worst combinations possible right now. However, seeing as they were already trotting off anyway, it didn't seem like there was much to be done about it.
    "I'll keep them from dying," she told Mikasa as she headed out the door. "Ra will help, I'm sure." Babysitting. Great. She'd leave most of that to Ra anyway, since he was supposedly the leader of 'Team King', or whatever they called themselves.
    At least the two could fight. Or at the very least act as cannon fodder. How had two idiots like them even been accepted into the guild? Then again, the entry requirements hadn't been that stringent to begin with. Which is why two dark guild members were even able to get into the guild to start with, she noted to herself, absentmindedly tapping the hilt of her sword.

~~~~~A few moments later...~~~~~
    Two hallways, one left, one right, and while both were in some way unique, they both had four doors. Interesting. "I suggest we go left," Mizuki told the other three. "We already took a left, so if we continue to do so we may be less likely to get lost." She paused, thinking over this again. "That said," she continued, "this house isn't quite normal. It may be that we won't be able to find our way back purposely. But this is all we can do for now. Thoughts?" she asked, although really it was Ra she was asking. He at least hadn't made a complete fool of himself. As for the other two, they would most likely not be of any help.

Evtheven Cathedral

[​IMG]
    Ren took a few steps back away from the Shadow, holding his staff defensively in front of himself to confront this new threat. He wasn't afraid, but he need to protect both Ander's possessed body and Leon inside it. That, and this thing, whatever it was, would probably - all of a sudden realization dawned on him and his blood ran cold. "...Leon?"
    He flinched slightly as Amanda attacked, and had to keep himself from stopping her himself. This was how it had to be though.
    Ren took a step forward as if he could simply dispel his fears by taking a closer look.
    "Leon, this... you can't do this. This is wrong," he pleaded with the Shadow. "I don't want this, and your real father certainly wouldn't either. You're letting us both down. Please."
    As desperate as he was to believe that Leon could hear and would comply with him, Ren knew that this wasn't going to work. This would have to be solved by force, for the time being. "Leon, I don't want to this, but you leave me no choice. I have to decide between the lives of my comrades and the children in this place, and the selfish desires of a single dead child." He just looked at the Shadow for a few moments, as if to give him another chance to give in. "Why must I make decisions like these?" he muttered sadly to himself, for a moment almost helpless to act. Then he straightened up, preparing his attack. No more hesitation.

Ren used Aero.

8. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Satoya High School

[​IMG]

Upon hearing Beucette's outburst Dale turned around to see what was happening, the beginnings of a frown appearing on his face. It only deepened as the sound of unzipping registered in his mind and then, finally as he completed his turn, he was looking thoroughly disapproving. He looked down at her chest. Not bad at all. With that singular registration of the situation at hand, Dale glared at her.
    "Put those away." Dale said simply, before turning around again.

After the students had left and had told their stories, he began to consider what Cal had said.

"Interesting thinking Cal. It would make sense that there are people with hidden magical talent in this place, but it does beg the question of why so much chaos is occurring. I think Kiyomi's story of the ghost possessions may have something to do with it. Is it perhaps possible, that in the process of using this Ouiji Board that a rift was opened that would allow these ghosts to come through?"

9. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius frowned just a tiny bit as Ra approached him. However, after Ra had finished speaking, Gaius' anger subsided a little, and his face was an expression of both boredom and disappointment. "Yeah yeah, probably. But does he have to be such an ass about things? Sheesh, you try to be nice to a guy, and he just starts flingin' insults at you. Why does it even bother me? I do fling my fists at anything that moves. I must be goin' nuts. Actually yeah, probably already there. I mean, here I am talking to a guy dressed as a bird, right?" Gaius asked with a laugh, before patting Ra on the back. "I'll try to go easier on him from now on though. We'll never be the strongest team if I make him think less of himself, will we?" he questioned rhetorically before walking past him and back towards Thomas. As he got back, he noticed Mizuki walking and decided to follow her, before shortly finding himself at the crossroad.

"Yeeeeeeeah, we could go left, but it wouldn't really get us anywhere would it? Neither of the paths really look normal, but if we take the path on the left we'll just be going around in a giant circle" Gaius stated, giving his suggestion and strangely using more logic than Mizuki had. Clearly the pathways weren't the only things messed up.

[​IMG]
    Skadi gave a warm smile after Silvia's explanation. "So you've always been someone that likes to help others? That's a very admirable quality, Silvia. You shouldn't think of yourself of a disgrace in the slightest, because I'm sure that every person you've ever tried to help thinks of you as a remarkable person, and I doubt the word disgrace ever even came to mind when looking at you. I barely know you, and already I can see that you're a very kind girl. Don't worry about earning your keep, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine with everybody" Skadi said, reassuring Silvia in her own way. She barely responded to Caliborn's words. The girl was prepared to help the family should they need it, but there was no sense worrying about it before it happened, if they got into trouble at all.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Just because my shot didn't have enough power behind it didn't mean I missed, it isn't like that was human and I could just blow it's head off, I aimed perfectly. Stupid Gaius doesn't know what he is talking about. Where does he get off telling me I have bad aim." Thomas mumbled to himself as he started to walk away from Gaius, just barely catching the comment about family. "I don't care about any damn family, all they are is trouble." He continued to mumble to himself. Thomas soon looked up and realized he was back at the door, he had walked the wrong direction. Thomas turned around and ran back to where Gaius Misuki and Ra now stood. Thomas gave Gaius a warning glare to not say anything. He remained silent not putting his input in which way to go, it wasn't like anyone would listen. So he just waited fir a decision to be made.

~~~~~
    [​IMG]
    Silvia shifted uncomfortably as Skadi tried ti comfort her. "I can't really fight...." She admitted quietly. "If I can't fight and protect myself I might drag everyone down. Plus.... People make me nervous." She admitted fidgeting with her hands. "For that reason I don't really fit in anywhere. But I want to stay, so I will learn whatever I can so that I am allowed to." Silvia spoke up with a little bit of hope.

Silvia was quickly distracted from her conversation with Skadi when Siuan came rushing out.Silvia followed everyone else upstairs to see what had happened. It didn't take long for Siuan to start yelling at them about the situation.
    "I'm sorry." Was Silvia's first response. Sniffles could be heard now as tears slipped down Silvia's face. She felt as though she had failed this family. "I am sorry, I am so sorry. We are trying. Just don't yell. Sorry, I am still new to this." Silvia couldn't stop her excessive apologizing as she wiped a tear from her eye, trying hard to hide that she was crying.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  11. X-Con260 Merlin's Housekeeper

Carmen.PNG

//Satoya High School//

Carmen awoke from her stupor, slightly confused. It was like someone that was controlling her had just sort of left her for a while. trying to get her bearings, she decides to stay silent until she can gather enough information to get up to speed on things

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    As Veilen proceeded down the hallway, he looked over his shoulder and saw that so far he was the only person going this way. Considering he'd just barely heard Mikasa splitting them up into groups, he'd thought that he'd see someone by now. Unless of course he was already that far ahead of them. It certainly was possible assuming that they hadn't moved at all since he'd left. Veilen came to a stop as he approached the two stairs. Hmm, stairs with red carpet or wooden stairs leading down into darkness. Which one to pick? The red carpet possible meant that there was some sort of important room up stairs while the wooden stairs, those could mean anything ranging from good to bad. After thinking it over, he decided to go up the red carpet stairs.
    [​IMG]
    "If that's the case, then maybe we should inspect this Ouji board for ourselves." Zwei suggested. With the Ouji board being the likely reason behind this, what they needed now was a plan on how to approach the current situation. For what he could think of, there were only a few good suggestions that they could do. Breaking the Ouiji board might not end well nor would playing it. In fact using the Ouiji board as intended could just make things worse, but out of the two hat was the best thing that he could come up with.

13. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    //Satoya High School//

Scarlett was about to go back to focusing on the mission at hand, but that was before Beucette felt the need to expose herself to the group. Scarlett couldn't help but simply burst out in laughter at her outbreak. She bent over at the waist and continued to laugh at how ridiculous this chick was.
    "You know," She commented, finally gaining control of her laughter. "There's a drinking fountain right down that hallway. Just thought I'd let you know, since you seem a little bit thirsty for attention." Scarlett allowed a smirk to form on her face. "And unlike you, I actually have the decency to keep my shirt closed while in a public place, more specifically a school. But I'm not judging really, since you probably couldn't get anyone better than some creepy high school perv to look at you anyway." She turned away, feeling satisfied with that, until she thought of another thing. She turned her head over her shoulder to look back at her. "Oh, and the next time you want to see my breasts, you could have just asked. I mean it's not really a secret that you swing that way, so you didn't have to go trying to conceal it behind some whimpy female challenge of sorts." She gave a fake sympathetic shrug, and turned her head back around with a satisfying flick of her ponytail.

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

"Siuan, are you sure Elayne didn't do this?"

[​IMG]

"She's not strong enough to be moving all this you idiot!" At that comment, Zarine walked away, obviously hurt.

[​IMG]

"It wasn't Elayne." She told Slivia and Skadi.

That's when, from the parlor, they heard Zarine scream.

Mysterious Labyrinth

[​IMG]

"Why would you have windows inside of a house?" She asked, looking at the shutters. "I suppose it was added with the new additions." She muttered to herself.

15. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Evtheven Castle

Ok. She knew this battle was coming, so the fact that a random crazy shadow thing appeared out of nowhere, accompanied by some screeching. What did this spirit even want? What did their group have to offer that the shadow craved? Ah, well. Fighting was better than diplomacy anyways. As
    Therity unsheathed her sword with her right hand, she ignited a ball of blue and white fire in her left and shot it at the middle of the shadow's form.

Therity used Fire.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Making his way up the red carpeted stairs, he noticed that he was now standing in front of a hallways with a bunch of doors. The butler could've been hiding in any of of those rooms. Didn't help that fact that he was the only one up here still. "Guess there's only one thing to do." He took a second to crack his knuckles before walking up to the first door. He then lifted up his foot and with as much force as he could bring that wouldn't knock the door off of it's hinges and kicked the door in. Instead of apologizing for intruding on whoever may have been in the room, assuming that that was the case, he briefly looked in before moving to the next one. He then did the same thing he did to the next door and the next one and so on. Good thing they weren't trying to be stealthy at all or maybe they were and Veilen completely missed that. Oh well, to late now.

After kicking open the last door, Veilen noticed the three windows in the room. Each one had a shutter in questionable condition. "Guess, we'l just have to pick one at random. Eh Mika-wait when did you get in here?" His red eyes had just noticed that the S-Class mage had been in the room before he had gotten there. While it was likely that she might have snuck past him while he was kicking doors in, but Veilen wasn't that oblivious to being moving past him. Most of the time anyway. Moving on to the window dilemma, Veilen approached broken shutter first and opened that one. Seems sensible that it could've been broken on purpose and not due to sheer negligence.

17. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Child's Play

[​IMG]

"I have to agree with Siuan there, I don't see how Elayne could have done it." Caliborn said immediately after Siaun stormed out in a rage. Then Elayne spoke and immediately Caliborn felt something wrong. She referred to herself in... The third person? That was strange, too strange. "Elayne are you alright?" That's when Siuan screamed. Caliborn's head whipped around and his body twisted to race down the stairs.
    "With me!" He barked, before charging down into the parlour.

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Amanda used Quick Blitz. It did 5 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 26 damage! Hasu used Aero. It did 6 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 22 damage! Therity used Fire. It did 2 damage, but with Magic it did 6. Leon's Shadow is sensitive to Fire. Therity's attack did double the damage. It did 12 damage. Alessia used Quick Blitz. She did 5 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 24! Blah blah blah Math stuff cause I lost my post Leon's Shadow lost 84 damage or something. Leon's Shadow used Claw. It did 3 damage, but with Strength and Speed it did 28 damage! Split into 4, each person took 7 damage.
    Amanda's defense blocked 0 of the damage. Hasu's defense blocked 2 of the damage, which meant he still took 5 damage . Therity's defense blocked 0 damage. Alessia's defense blocked 4 of the damage, which meant she still took 3 damage.

[​IMG]

Leon's Shadow
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (16)
    Strength: 20
    Speed: 15
    Defense: 0
    Magic: 20

Sink: Can sink into the ground, reduces chancing of full attack hitting.
    Dark Suck: Circles the opponent and sucks them in a hole of darkness (1-7)
    Claw: Claws at opponent. (1-4)
    Whistle: A loud ringing fills the room, can attack all opponents (1-9)

Starting-Class Member Amanda

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (4)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (12)
    Ability Slots:
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD

Item Slots:
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 7(+2)
    Defense: -1

Starting-Class Member Hasu
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)(+46)
    Ability Slots:
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 9
    Magic: 5(+8)

Starting-Class Member Therity
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (13)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)
    Ability Slots:
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)

Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 14
    Defense: 1

Starting-Class Member Alessia

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (27)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Weapon: Arming Sword (4-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)
    Strength: 11(+1)
    Speed: 1(+1)

[​IMG]

"I'm always here. Watching, waiting..." She trailed off as she saw what was inside of the broken window's room. It was a room, twisted like the last one, but this time had a single green door in the middle of the room, surrounded by a small box. "Don't go in yet." She ordered. "We still don't know what's in the room... Stay on alert."

"Someone else open another one." She commanded.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  19. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Therity winced slightly as she took damage. Ouch. With her sword now drawn and her fire attack not having done any real damage, she figured it was time to show this shadow what a real fight was like.

Therity used Quick Blitz.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius nodded. "Alright, so left it is then!" he said simply, before turning down the lefthand path and beginning to walk down the hallway. He hadn't gotten very far before he came to yet another decision. Standing in front of the doors, he contemplated which one he should go and try to open, before deciding to go for the brown door.

[​IMG]
    Skadi followed Silvia, and quickly saw the problems going on. Between Elayne accusing them of being the reason things happened and Silvia breaking down crying and spouting constant apologies, the girl wasn't quite sure how to respond. Putting a reassuring hand on Silvia's shoulders, she tried to force a warm smile and looked right at her. "This isn't your fault. We came here to help her, and we still will" Skadi said before she heard a scream come from the parlour, and immediately took off running towards the sound to investigate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.