In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

The only way to convince me? The way that they were talking... It sounds like she's far too gone. I refuse to accept that. The door was opened and he stepped inside. The room was as he remembered it, but she was not. The door closed behind him as the horror of her situation sunk in. His heart sank at the sight and his face fell with it.
    "Mikasa..." He gasped. For lack of any idea what else to do when faced with such a sight, he approached her. He took in the bruises and cuts, all clearly self inflicted with a sense of horror. So this... Is what I've done. "I am so, so sorry." He was at a loss for words, so he sat down next to her and put his arms around her as comfortingly as he could. He could feel that her body was fragile, compared to the sense of toughness that she radiated before. She looked a little pathetic like this, and he nearly refused to believe that this was Mikasa. This wasn't the girl that he knew.
    "You don't have to go anywhere, Mikasa. You can stay here, at the Guild. With Johanna, and Evanora and me." He didn't know who else to name, so he named the safe people and risked mentioning himself. It was because he abandoned her that she was like this. He looked around, noticing that something was missing. "Hey, where's the necklace that I gave you?" Had that been taken away too? Was she truly at such a loss that she didn't even resist that being taken away? It had seemed so precious to her before. He hated to see this. He hated the fact that this was the way it was. It wasn't right that the young girl that had appeared in the guild so strong and impetuous was reduced to just... This. For the first time, he truly asked himself - What made her this way? What happened in her life that was so bad that it caused this?

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Theodosia leaned up against the door, trying to hear what was being said. "Master! I just remembered: should I have told him about Mikasa's reflexes?" The young girl asked concernedly.

Porlyusica shook her head.
    "Caliborn needs to learn for himself. He is a hunter. I think that he will understand by instinct alone that all that is left of Mikasa is a fighting machine. All she does is respond to what she sees as threatening."

During the trial:
    [​IMG]

Mikasa didn't flinch as Caliborn spoke to her, but when he put his arms around her, her attention seemed to be alert, and almost imminently, she lifted up her hand and stroke him hard across the face with her backhand. The body that had been limp was now tense, and the strength she was lacking was in that excruciating swing. As she did this from under her shirt, the necklace came up from under the fabric. There wasn't a look on her face of anger, or of pain, but just a plain, blank stare. She didn't even look at Caliborn as she punched him, nor did she see the swelling on his face after the fact.

The chain pulled on her hand, and she yielded, going back into her original position.

3. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Caliborn released Mikasa as soon as he was hit. The blow stung and he spat up a bit of blood where his inner cheek was shredded against his teeth. He backed off, rubbing his face. Suffice to say, that it was painful. However, what was most disturbing was her reaction. There was a difference between a thought out act of emotion, such as reacting because she was angry. Her body didn't give off any emotional signals. So... He needed to test and gauge her reactions. First, he made a feigned punching action towards her. This time, he was ready for the response. A grip like an iron vice seized his wrist but Caliborn, expecting this reaction was able to quickly break the grip and twist away. She was clearly running self defence mechanisms. He backed off and knelt down, inching closer while holding his hands up in front of him open palmed to show that he meant her no harm. She was fine, at a distance, but as he drew closer she shrunk back as if he was some kind of dangerous creature to be avoided. He had seen this sort of thing before in certain wild animals. However, despite that she was human and couldn't undo that no matter how hard she tried to act off primal instinct. That meant that she had space to comprehend. Eventually, she would run out of ability to ignore him and he was more than happy to wait. After all, he had to undo his mistakes. He pulled over the chair and sat in front of her, about a meter away.
    "Listen Mikasa, I know you're in there. You're playing the animal instinct thing but really, we both know that it's an act." Caliborn began. He took in a deep breath and blinked once before continuing. "But I need to understand something. What is that made you the way you are? I wasn't going to ask before, but what is it that you flash back to? What is it that hurt you so badly that it broke you? After all of this time, I still don't know. I thought you would have mentioned it some day. I refuse to ask that woman either. She can keep her memory wipes to herself, I won't force that on you and I won't let them do it either. It would destroy you, Mikasa. Everything you've been through, whatever you suffered, would be meaningless and I don't want that for you. It seems that people voted for keeping you here, I guess my lawyering was enough." He gave a light smile at that, despite how tense that false court case was.
    "And that means you'll be here with us, the rest of the guild. Despite everything, I'd like to understand. I'd like to help. Ultimately, I want to be someone you can have guidance from, and have a friend in. After all, I think that I owe you at least that much." He looked down at the floor and continued to speak. "So, what happened to you Mikasa? Were your parents killed? Did someone take you away from them? Were you abandoned by them? What is it that you remember? Why is it that Poryluscia talked about you remembering a time where people didn't listen to you, and bad things happened? What is it about a traitor that scares you so much? What was it that made you lash out at Dale?"

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Theodosia couldn't stand it anymore, and went inside of the door with Caliborn and Mikasa.

"Caliborn stop! You don't know what you're doing!"

Theodosia
    looked at him with a confused innocence, her demeanor quickly changed. "Are you trying to remind her of everything? What's wrong with you?!" Theodosia then stopped, blinking as she covered her mouth, as if it wasn't her.

"No matter what you do she isn't going to respond, I'm sorry. I don't want you to make her any worse by asking about it."

Theodosia could feel her heart aching.
    "Caliborn, I know that you don't trust me, but to really understand what happened to her... I could show you. And maybe that way you could help her, if you really want to do that. It wouldn't have a bad effect on you. But Caliborn, you need to put aside your own feelings about taking away Mikasa's memory. What about her?"

Theodosia looked toward Mikasa. Theodosia still spoke calmly, but with every word was a singe of emotion. "If you let her go on like this she'll be like this for the rest of her life. There's no way we can help her if she doesn't talk to us so it's hopeless. She'll live the rest of her life in this tower and never become a wizard again. She'll never go on missions and she won't be able to help people anymore. She'll stay in this tower and she will starve herself and let herself rot here."

"Theodosia that's enough."

"No. I can't watch this anymore, it's so painful."

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"She can be rescued from this I am certain of it. And if she can't, and we do have to mindwipe her, I want to understand what made her this way." Caliborn stated, standing up and facing Theodosia. "Show me the memories." Maybe one day, even if she was lost, he could avenge what was done to her. That was his plan, if it was possible. Of course if he knew then... Perhaps depending on what it was, he could help her come to terms with the past. She would have to face it eventually .

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Theodosia nodded to him. She lied Mikasa down onto the bed, and almost instantly she fell into sleep. Suddenly, she pulled out a 'chain' from what seemed to be inside of Mikasa's heart. It floated in the air in front of the people in the room. "These are the events of the past. Everything leading up to her coming to the Guild."

Suddenly, the memories started:

They were in a dusty, dim lit cave of sorts. There was a child Mikasa, in a short dress with long black hair and a red scarf. She wore cuffs on her wrists, as did the other children talking to her.

"Hurry up sister!"

"Come on Mikasa, we got to hurry up or the guards will catch us."

"Yeah, I know... I-I want to go. But I'm scared. I know what happened to the other kids, they're dead." Mikasa spoke, shaking.

"There's nothing to worry about, we're going to be fine."

Mikasa turned to the voice. Caliborn could feel her face blushing. "Oh, Xross!"

"We're finally getting back our freedom, our future, our dreams!" He held out his hand to her. "Let's go, okay, Mikasa?" Mikasa nodded, running over to him and taking his hand.

Another memory link:

There were wild dogs surrounding the children, and guards dressed to hide their faces. They were surrounding the children. Mikasa was on the ground.

"Did you think you could get away that easy?" One of the guards taunted. The dogs hissed. Caliborn could feel Mikasa's tears running down her face as she held her head in her hands. "Now tell us, which one of you was it!? We won't punish the rest of you if you tell, that's pretty nice of us isn't it?"

"It was-"

"It was me." Xross stood up. "I came up with our escape plan, and I led it!"

"You're very brave, but I know it wasn't you. It was the Oriental girl wasn't it?" Suddenly, Mikasa's heart jumped and her eyes went wide.

"No! I swear it wasn't her, it wasn't Mikasa! She didn't do anything!" Xross shouted.

"Let her go!" Another one of the boys stood up. Suddenly, before Mikasa's eyes they were both electrocuted. One of the boys dropped dead, but Xross survived.

"Please don't worry about me. I'll be okay. There's nothing to be afraid of, Xross."

"They won't get away with this!" Xross shouted. Mikasa let herself be carried off by the guards.

Another memory link:

"She's a pretty one, isn't she?"

"Well you're not going to have her all to yourself." The other guard snapped at his colleague.

Mikasa was now bound to a pole, and she was crying hysterically.

Another memory link:

"Mikasa!" Xross shouted. He ran over to the girl. He looked at her, and then suddenly he face went white. Mikasa didn't speak, nor did she say anything. Her body was covered in bruises, cuts, and she was actively bleeding, but Xross was looking at her eye the most. It was missing.

"They've gone too far this time." Xross held the young girl in his arms. "What did she do to deserve this?" Xross shouted.

He had a sword in his hand. "There's no going back now, we're going to have to fight." He handed a sword to Mikasa as well. She was weak, and she could barely move but they both started to leave.

Another memory link:

Mikasa was thrown back into the cage with her friends again, as well as an older man.

"Xross... he took my place." Was the only thing Mikasa had said, until the guards starting mocking Xross' sacrifice. Suddenly, her eyes lit up, and she grabbed a shovel.

"Find a weapon!" Mikasa shouted. "We can't escape, and they're not going to set us free. If want to leave, we're going to have to fight!"

Another memory link:

"We have to free everyone in sector 8 today!" Mikasa shouted. Behind her were the many children and slaves.

"Mikasa, we can't!"

"We have to!" Mikasa retorted. Suddenly, magic soldiers came from the skys. Children and adults were being blown to pieces right before Mikasa's eyes.

"Watch out!"

"Mikasa!"

Mikasa braced herself for the impact, but the old man she had been in the cell with had protected and shielded her.

"My magic may not be as strong as it was, but it's strong enough. I won't let them take your life, or any of the innocent lives!" When the soldiers attacked, he reflected their magic back onto him. The old man fell. "My magic is the essence of my life. I didn't realize how much so until I lost it. Don't end up like me Mikasa, you have so much magic. Don't let it go to waste. You just need to believe. As long as you believe in magic you will be able to be a wizard! That doesn't seem so hard now does it?" He laughed. "Only your beautiful smile was enough to keep me going."

"Follow your heart, and the dream of becoming a wizard will come true!"

Mikasa watched as the old man was destroyed, and suddenly, she screamed. All of the weapons started floating in the air, cutting through the soldiers.

"This is our chance, we need to fight for our freedom! Follow me!"

"Run for it!" The guards shouted.

"Out of my way!" Mikasa yelled at him, the expression similar to the one she had when the Guild Members had been attacking her.

Another memory link:

Mikasa saw Xross ahead of her, tied to the same pole she had been. "Xross, I'm here to save you!" Mikasa shouted, cutting him free. "We fought, just like you said you should. We were all so brave... a lot of people didn't make it, but we're free now. Come on, we need to meet the others. They found some boats."

"You don't need to leave Mikasa... true freedom is here with me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Mikasa, there's no freedom in this world. You haven't experience true freedom. The only freedom there is is in the Dark Mages world. Now I understand why they made us work so hard on this tower. They want to wake up the Dark Wizard. This Tower belongs to me now. I will finish it's construction and bring him back to life." Xross smiled at her, and laughed as he killed a few of the guards.

"Why do you want to stay here, we finally have a chance to leave?!" Mikasa shouted at him. "You killed him. You killed him what's gotten into you!"

"I'll let you go if you want to go so bad Mikasa, but I need the others to stay."

"They'll never agree to that! They're waiting for us to join them!"

"I won't have any problem convincing them, not when they hear that they have a purpose here. I don't need you anymore. I'll let you live since you took care of the fools that were in my way. I have some rules before you go." He held himself over Mikasa, putting his arms around her neck as she was on the ground "I demand that you never tell anyone of this place, or else I will destroy the tower and kill everyone inside it. Step one foot on this land and I'll kill you and your friends. I'll enjoy true freedom while you suffer!"

[B][B][B][B]Another memory link: [/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B]Mikasa woke up on a beach. She couldn't remember what had happened with the others, but she screamed loudly as she realized that the others hadn't made it. [/B][/B][/B][/B]

"Since Mikasa was born she went through every type of abuse in that tower... and... as you can see. That's the end of her visit there. There are happy and sad memories, but, they're mostly painful. All of them are painful now because she couldn't save any of them." Theodosia told Caliborn. "Mikasa always wanted to be strong because she couldn't protect the ones to protect her..."

"So many things happened to Mikasa, Caliborn. You'll never understand it."

7. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Caliborn stood stock still as the memories rushed over him. He was hit by a wave of emotions - Despair, hope, hopelessness and a burning anger. He felt the pain as he watched those events play out. Tears welled in his eyes but he brushed them away, unwilling to allow himself to demand that the flow stopped. He had to be strong, he had to experience that. For her. To understand even a fraction of what she went through. By the time it was done, he staggered backwards and sat on the chair, clutching his head. His head pounded, and his chest burned. He closed his eyes and was silent for a minute, contemplating what he had seen. Unconsciously, Caliborn had released his head and his hands lay in his lap, his knuckles clenched white. He was baring his teeth. Seeing all of that... Horror. Unspeakable deeds, he understood why Mikasa was her. Though compared to hers, his must be a candle, his rage burned like a wildfire inside him. Those people... What they stood for... What they did...

He couldn't tolerate their existence.

After a minute of fiery contemplation, the Dragonslayer stood up on unsteady feet. He waved his hand, as if to ward off any attempt to help. He stood there, shaking for a couple of moments and wiped away more tears from his eyes. When he opened them, they were bloodshot and red, but full of something that was rarely seen on his serene face. Anger. He took a couple of deep breaths.

"I... See now..." He said in a shaky voice. He looked over at the lifeless doll that was his old friend. He grimaced. Images of everything that she experienced shot through his mind and his eyes opened wide. He remembered how it felt, the smell, every touch and burn and lash of pain and- Snap. He had picked up the chair and broken its back over his knee. He dropped it and allowed the broken pieces of wood to fall. He looked at Theodosia. "I don't know... How... You can see all of these things and not... Be brought to tears... However..." He stood up to his full height and looked over at Mikasa again.
    "What I have seen... Cannot be allowed to continue." Caliborn began. "Mikasa, I don't know if you're still in there but... I have something to say to you. I don't know how much you suffered in the Tower of Heaven but I know this - That it has to burn." He walked closer to her, though staying out of range of her punches and kicks. He ignored the two other women in the room.
    "If you're still in there, if you're still suffering in there, then come out, if only one last time. Those people in that tower, they never paid for what they did. It is time to make them. You and I, we can take a group of guild members to the Tower of Heaven. We can breach it, and tear it down. We can rescue the friends that you were forced to leave behind, we can avenge everyone who died, everyone who had to suffer that with you! I know this, that I am not happy to let this thing exist. I will go, with or without you. I will break the Tower of Heaven for you if I have to. Because what happened to you... It was wrong. Monstrously wrong. And they shall suffer the same fate as monsters for what they did to you. I will not forgive them, and I will not forget what I saw." It was a long shot, she probably wasn't in there anymore. But he had to try. One last ditch attempt to make her come out of her shell. The only way to fix this was to confront the past, and it was high time that she mustered the strength to do it. Caliborn held out his hand one last time. "Mikasa Ackerman. Stand up. Once the tournament is over, we are going back to the Tower of Heaven. This time, they will suffer. Not you. Not a little girl who had her innocence stolen away from her. That won't come back, but at least you'll see some closure to the nightmare that has haunted you your whole life."

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Theodosia looked at Caliborn, his eyes wide with determination and other mixes of emotions.

Mikasa's head cocked over to him, and Theodosia as well as her teacher had an audible gasp. Mikasa's eyes burned with a sense of violation and betrayal though her face remained the same. Mikasa looked at the other two women, and then Caliborn. "Get out..." She whispered to them. Her voice emotionless. "How dare you..." She shook her head, and sat on the window sill. "I hate you. I hate you Caliborn." She still stared at him blankly, and her voice was still cold. "How dare you... how can you sit here and-and look inside of me?"

"I will never go back to the Tower of Heaven, not with you. Not by myself. I'm not strong enough. Why do you have to keep reminding me that I'm not strong enough Caliborn?! Shut my brain down. I don't care anymore. All the people I knew there are gone, and I don't have the power to save them. Why Caliborn? Why?..." She leaned up against the window as close as she could. She lifted her arm to break it open, looking at Caliborn with disgust, but she also looked more tired, more defeated then before, her eyes were burning with tears as she screamed in agony though she didn't cry. "I should have stayed at the Tower. Anything is better then what I'm feeling now."

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"No, you don't want to go back there. You don't truly mean that." Caliborn replied. He winced as she was screaming. She's still in there. There's something inside that's salvageable. There is something in there. Despite her fury, despite the fact that what was happening was definitely not good, a spark of hope relit itself. She wasn't happy, but she wasn't dead yet. She was still ready and willing to fight. She could still move. "I know you don't want to go back there because that's why you wanted to leave in the first place. I know it was wrong to see that, but honestly, what do you expect me to do? Just leave you for dead? Without ever understanding, without ever knowing what happened to you? No! I can't accept that! I can't accept not understanding what the person who means most to me in this whole damn guild went through! And you know, in case you forgot, I wanted to remember. I wanted to understand! I wanted to be able to give you the revenge that you would never be able to get yourself!" Caliborn gestured wildly.

"And honestly, what you're saying is wrong. You are strong enough to go to the Tower. You are strong enough to win. You've got this far in your life! What do you think you've worked for all of this time? Hell, even if you're not strong enough yourself, then I'll stand with you, the Guild will stand with you! We will make up for what you lack but I promise you this - If when we meet the mastermind behind it all, you want to fight him alone, to prove you're strong enough - It's all yours."
    He continued on, not prepared to stop now. "And what about the people still there? Maybe your friends are gone, maybe they're not, but there's still going to be yet more people suffering in there! Are you just going to sit there wishing you could die when there are people in that Tower who are jealous of your freedom? Your friends, they tried their hardest, they even gave themselves up for you! So you would have a chance Mikasa! And you'll just waste it? You'll just let all their sacrifice go in vain? No, I don't believe that for a second. You're not Mikasa Ackerman. Mikasa Ackerman would be standing up and fighting right now! She wouldn't just sit there, and let it all happen! No damn it, she would get out there and fight! You have to go back there Mikasa. You have to face the past. You're ready now. You've been ready ever since you became S-Class but you just refused to accept it! It's time now. No more holding back! This has to end! And if you won't do it, then I'll have to!" He was never one for arguing, or for shouting, but it was necessary now. He had to wake her up from her delusions. He had to make her see the truth of the mistakes that she was making. He had to drag her out of this miserable state and get her back into fighting condition. He wouldn't let that girl who came to Sapphire Eclipse at only fourteen, full of strength and determination wither and die. He wouldn't let the sacrifices and the pain of the ones that he saw in her memories go in vain. She was ashes now, but he would try his best to make the phoenix rise.

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "I have no freedom Caliborn. Every day I live a nightmare and it haunts me. Now I understand what Xross said. There's no true freedom. The rules that are now being put upon me, the bounds the chains, everything." She rattled the cuffs around her wrists. "The last thing I am going to do before I die, is free the people in the Tower. Free them alone. But I am not strong enough to survive it. And maybe I don't want to. I don't. I want that to be my last act in this world. I will blow up that Tower with me inside it and no one will have to suffer anymore."

"I refuse to let you go. I refuse to let anyone else go with me. I refuse. I will not let anything happen to you Caliborn..."

"There is no Mikasa Ackerman, Caliborn. There is nothing left inside me. There never was and there never will be. I don't understand why you're letting me suffer when you claim to care about me." Then a revelation came to her, and she hung her head. She breathed heavily. She didn't tell him that she loved him. Every time she thought of her love she thought about the reaction Caliborn had to it, and her hatred for him burned even stronger. She was screaming at him now, in a pain that couldn't be described. "You don't give a ****ing damn about me Caliborn stop pretending like you do."

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"There was a Mikasa Ackerman." He stated, looking her in the eyes. "She's the girl I bought a necklace for to tell her that she was special to me. Mikasa Ackerman was happy when I gave that to her, and she promised me that she wouldn't lose control again, that she would be good. Mikasa Ackerman is the woman I've spent a lot of time with over the past few years, the one that I watched mature into a powerful Wizard. Someone powerful enough to challenge someone with 10 years more experience than her. And Mikasa Ackerman is the woman who despite telling me that she hates me, still refuses to let something happen to me. The woman who doesn't dare risk me. So don't you tell me that Mikasa Ackerman doesn't exist. Because she's right there, in front of me, you're just hiding her away because you're scared. You're scared of the past, and you're hurt by what I told you. I understand that. But don't lie to me and tell me that you aren't in there, that you never were there because you were. You've been here all along, you just never faced it." He continued talking without regard. A small part in the back of his mind wondered what the two women were thinking. The woman that was supposedly lost and unresponsive was biting back. She was responding to him, fighting. She claimed to have no passion, and yet she screamed because she was hurt.
    "I do care about you Mikasa. That's why I'm here. That's why I've come back, because I shouldn't have walked away from you just because you told me to. I shouldn't have left just because I hurt you. I should have stayed there, apologised and tried to make things better when it happened. I admit it! I screwed up, but I'm not perfect! Nobody is!" He made a bold move. He took one step forwards towards her. In this state, it was probably dangerous, but he had to show her. He had to reinforce the point. "Just like you won't let any harm come to me, I won't stand idly by when harm comes to you. If I didn't care, I'd be out there on the tournament grounds having told Poryluscia and Theodosia to do their work without a second thought! But I didn't. Because I know you're in there, because I know you're you and I care about you so damn much that I don't want you to live a lie of a life!" He would not lose this fight. No chance. For the first time in all of the years that he had known her, he had finally got her to open up. It was his time. His greatest failure. The one he couldn't save. He'd save her. She wouldn't be a failure anymore. She would live, she would be saved. She would find meaning in this life by the Gods!

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alisa used fire surge

13. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Jack's pov: this was going strange Alisa was strong. He had a chance to win to put all he had into the next attack. "Your pretty good." Jack used binding strike.

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

"Charlotte vs Thomas."

Thomas used Fire. It did 4 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 32.

Charlotte's
    defense reduced 12 damage.

Charlotte punched Thomas in the face. Thomas went down. Do I even have to do a roll for this? Her strength alone is dead.

Thomas
    HP: (-I'm so tired/60) (+6)
    MP: (85.5/88.5) (+1)(+1)(+1)(+4)(+40)
    Weapon: Magic Sniper Rifle: (6-12) +2SPD
    Abilities: (6)(+1)
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects (3MP, 6 damage, deals half to other targets)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Items: (6)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Strength: 11.5(+3)
    Speed: 2(+2)(+2)
    Defence: 3(+2)

Magic: 12.5 (+2)(+2)(+2)(+2)

Charlotte
    HP: (84/105)(+9)(+9)(+9)(+6)
    MP: (75)(+4)(+10)
    Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD
    Abilities: (5)(+1)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Strength: 16(+3)
    Speed: 1(+2)
    Defence: 5(+3)(+3)(+3)(+2)
    Magic: 5(+2)

"Silvia vs Gaius."

Gaius used Wishing Edge. He jumped 2 times, each time doing 15 damage. He did 30 damage, but with Magic, Strength and Weapon it did 74.

Silvia's defense reduced 9 defense.

Gaius
    HP: 54/70(+3)
    MP: 75
    Weapon: Fists of Fury (4-10 damage) + 5 Speed
    Abilities:
    (1) Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    (2) ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    (4) Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (5) Fira: Launch a stronger ball of fire toward enemies. (6MP. Deals 10 Damage)
    (1) Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    (6) Fire Strike: Cloak the your weapon in fire and perform a spinning attack at the enemy. (weapon damage + 7 continuous fire damage)

(6) Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit)
    Items:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Strength: 24.5(+4)(+4)(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 13.5(+3)(+3)(+3)(+3)
    Defence: 2(+4)
    Magic: 5

Silvia
    HP: -3/91.5(+3)(+3)
    MP: 80(+1)
    Weapon: Shield +3DEF +0 SPD
    Abilities:
    (3) Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    (2) Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    (4) Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    (4) Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    (4) Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Zero Gravity: Create an anti-gravity field and send foes around you drifting into the air for continual damage. Hit floating enemies to confuse them. (8MP, 10 damage over 5 turns)
    Items:
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Gold Ring: Increases Magic and increases maximum AS (+1,+2)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Strength: 11(+3)
    Speed: 1(+3)
    Defence: 11(+3)(+4)
    Magic: 7(+1)(+2)(+1)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448927154][/DOUBLEPOST]"Jack vs Alisa."

Alisa used Fire Surge. It did 30 damage, but with Magic and Speed it did 40. It would do 4 continuous fire damage each turn.

Jack's defense reduce 7 damage.

Jack used Binding Strike. It did 24 damage, but with Strength, Magic, Speed, and Weapon it did 66.

Alisa's defense reduced 23 damage.

Alisa
    HP: 48.5/94(+9)(+3)
    MP: 100
    Weapon: Tower Shield +5DEF -2 SPD
    Abilities:
    (2) Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    (4) Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)

Items:
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Strength: 17(+3)
    Speed: 4(-2)(+3)
    Defence: 15(+5)(+3)(+3)
    Magic: 6

Jack
    HP: 15/80 (+3)(+3)
    MP: 166
    Weapon: Improved Mage’s Staff (5-13)
    Abilities: (+2)
    (5) Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    (5) Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    (5) Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ice. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (6) Magnera: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal more continual damage. (12MP, 24 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock)
    (4) Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    Items: (5)
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Strength: 9 (+1)
    Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defence: 5 (+4)(+4)
    Magic: 20 (+5)

"Beucette vs Ander."

Beucette used Strike Raid. She did 24 damage, but with Strength, Speed, and Weapon it did 78.

Ander's defense reduced 9 damage.

Ander used Binding Strike. It didn't matter cause Beucette actually dodged it.

Beucette
    HP: 50
    MP: 60
    Weapon: Ego the Sword 4-12 (+2 speed)
    Abilities:
    Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (4)Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun)
    Items: Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 13.5 (+4)(+4)(+4)

Speed: 17(+3)(+3)(+3)
    Defence: -1
    Magic: 10

Ander

HP: 11/80
    MP: 166
    Weapon: Improved Mage’s Staff (5 - 13)
    Abilities:
    (5) Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    (5) Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    (5) Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ic. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage)
    (4) Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    (4) Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (6) Magnera: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal more continual damage. (12MP, 24 damage over 2 turns)
    (6) Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock)
    (6) Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine)
    Items:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Mage Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4)
    Strength: 9 (+1)
    Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defence: 5 (+4)(+4)
    Magic: 20 (+4)(+4)

"Zephyr vs Alessia."

Zephyr used Sliding Dash. It did 16 damage, but with Strength, Speed, and Weapon it did 86.

Alessia's defense reduced 18 damage.

Zephyr
    HP: 46/66 (+3)(+3)
    MP: 67(+1)(+10)
    Weapon: Improved X - Gloves (5 - 10) + 1 Speed

Abilities:
    Items:

Strength: 30 (+3)(+3)(+4)
    Speed: 13 (+3)(+3)
    Defence: 9 (+3)(+3)
    Magic: 7 (+2)

Alessia
    HP: -7/90(+3)(+3)
    MP: 85
    Weapon: Improved Hand and a Half Sword (5-14 damage), Improved Kite Shield (+6 DEF - 1 Speed)
    Abilities: (+2)
    (6) Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit)
    (6) Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun)
    Items:
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)
    Strength: 17 (+1)(+4)(+3)(+3)
    Speed: 7 (+1)(+3)(+3)(+3)
    Defence: 12.5(+3)(+3)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alisa used Binding Strike

16. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Jack's pov: he used quake, he hoped this worked.

17. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beucette, with her newly enhanced points in speed, leaned back to avoid the strike. The world around her seemed to slow down. As though she were able to manipulate the fabric of reality in order to move faster than the attack could possibly strike her. Or RNG had blessed her. One of the two. In any case, she stood up and looked at him. She was going to make this one hurt. It wasn't about the magics. It was about sending a message.

Beucette used Binding Strike

18. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

He saw beucette standing there with a smirk. There was stupid speed bs afoot here. There was one thing he could do and that was keep her away. Fire spread across his body. Hopefully the heat would be enough to keep her away. Ander used Fire Dash

19. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "This part of the tournament comes to the end, but that doesn't mean it's over!"

"This is for the Second Round, First Bracket:"

"Conrad vs Alisa:"

Conrad
    MP: 55
    Weapon: Arming Sword (2-10) +0 SPD
    Abilities:
    (4)Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun)

Items: Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3) 500/200

Strength: 13
    Speed: 12.5
    Defence: -0.5
    Magic: 5.5

Alisa
    HP: 94(+9)(+3)
    MP: 100
    Weapon: Tower Shield +5DEF -2 SPD
    Abilities:

Items:
    Strength: 17(+3)
    Speed: 4(-2)(+3)
    Defence: 15(+5)(+3)(+3)
    Magic: 6

"Aoki vs Charlotte"

Aoki
    HP: 60
    MP: 105
    Weapon: Keyblade: (4-10) -1 SPD
    Abilities:
    (4) Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)

Items:
    Lucky Ring (x4) : Brings luck to the wearer, increasing the drop rate of items/Jewels (20% enhanced Drop Rate)
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 4(-1)
    Magic: 14

Charlotte

HP: (90)(+9)(+9)(+6)
    MP: (65)(+4)(+10)
    Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD
    Abilities: (5)(+1)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 1(+2)
    Defence: 5(+3)(+3)(+2)
    Magic: 5(+2)

"Zwei vs Rho."

Zwei
    HP: 65
    MP: 65
    Weapon: Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD

Abilities:

Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    [B][COLOR=#ff8000][B]Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)[/B][/COLOR][/B]

Items: Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)

Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3) x2
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)
    Skill Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and slightly increases maximum AS (+4, +2, +1)

Strength: 21
    Speed: 13
    Defence: 5

Rho
    HP: 60
    MP: 50
    Weapon: Two Handed Sword (6-16)(+9) -2 SPD
    Abilities:
    Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    (1) Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Items:
    Shard of the Bedrock Spirit: This piece of Bedrock is infused with the power of the spirit. +3 Strength, maximum physical weapon damage increased by 9
    Ttian Chain: (+4 Str, +3 Spd)
    Strength: 26(+3)(+4)
    Speed: 4(+3)
    Defence: 2
    Magic: 2

"Calxiyn vs Therity."

Calxiyn
    HP: 60 (+3)(+3)
    MP: 65
    Weapon: Keyblade: (4-10) -1 SPD
    Abilities:
    Items:
    Strength: 20(+3)(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+3)(+3)
    Defence: 3(+4)
    Therity
    HP: 75
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10 damage)
    Abilities:
    Items:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 k+3) 700/500
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3) 400/200
    Skill Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and slightly increases maximum AS (+4, +2, +1) 625/200 Jewels
    Strength: 18
    Speed: 7
    Defence: 1

"Vance vs Veilen."

Vance Dorian
    HP: 70
    MP: 115
    Weapon: Improved Mage’s Staff (5-13)
    Abilities:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)](1) Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)](2) ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)][B][B][B][B][B][B](4) Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B](5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B](4) Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR]

Items: Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) 155/50 for 310
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) 155/50 for 310
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1) 160/50 Jewels
    Mage Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) 620/300 Jewels

Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defence: 1
    Magic: 16

Veilen
    HP: 75(+3)(+6)
    MP: 98.5(+1)(+10)
    Weapon: Decaforce Sword (4-12 damage)
    Abilities:
    (6) Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine)
    (6) Fire Strike: Cloak the your weapon in fire and perform a spinning attack at the enemy. (weapon damage + 7 continuous fire damage)
    (6) Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun)
    Items:
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Strength: 11.5
    Speed: 2
    Defence: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 24.5(+2)

"Zephyr vs Gaius"

Gaius
    HP: 70(+3)
    Weapon: Fists of Fury (4-10 damage) + 5 Speed
    Abilities:

Items:
    Strength: 24.5(+4)(+4)(+4)[B][B][B](+4)[/B][/B][/B]
    Speed: 13.5(+3)(+3)(+3)(+3)
    Defence: 2(+4)

Zephyr
    HP: 66 (+3)(+3)
    MP: 67(+1)(+10)
    Weapon: Improved X - Gloves (5 - 10) + 1 Speed
    Abilities:

Items:

Strength: 30 (+3)(+3)(+4)
    Speed: 13 (+3)(+3)
    Defence: 9 (+3)(+3)
    Magic: 7 (+2)

"Aias vs Lucia."

Lucia
    MP: 60.5
    Weapon: Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD
    Abilities:
    Items:
    WAND OF ****ING LIGHT BITCHES
    Strength: 13 (+4)(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 12.5 (+3)(+3)(+3)
    Defence: 0.5
    Magic: 5.5

Aias
    HP: 80 (+27)
    MP: 95
    Weapon: Gangsta Chain: +8 defense, -2 speed
    Abilities: ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)

Items: Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3) x3
    Shard of the Clay Spirit: The power of the redoubtable Clay Spirit carries forth in this shard. +3 Defence, Reduces 10% of incoming damage before defence is applied
    Holy Brick of Antioch: This brick, left behind by the passing of the Clay Spirit grants the user its strength; +4 Strength. It can be thrown at an enemy for 1-50 damage. If the user spends a turn saying a prayer, and counts to three before throwing, it deals 1-100 damage)

Strength: 14 (+4)
    Speed: 1 (-2)
    Defence: 17 (+20)

"Ra vs Beucette."

Beucette
    MP: 60
    Weapon: Ego the Sword 4-12 (+2 speed)
    Abilities:
    [B][COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)[/COLOR][/B]
    Items: Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 13.5 (+4)(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 17(+3)(+3)(+3)
    Magic: 10

Ra
    HP: 70
    MP: 126(+1)(+1)(+1)(+70)
    Weapon: Mage’s staff (5-13)
    Abilities:
    Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    Items: Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Magic: 23(+4)(+4)(+4)(+2)

20. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Jack's pov: (at unknown time probably before the turnment)
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    He been walking around for a while thinking of who to talk to, with Alessia still talking to Zephyr. He walked up to someone. "Gaius right?"

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.