In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I like flowers." Silvia told Leo flushing a bit. It was sweet that he was offering to get her a flower, but the next thought that came to her mind was the money it might cost. Coming from a poor family, it was always a worry. However then she realized she had made a decent amount of money already from being with the guild, and Leo was an S-class, he had to make more than her. She guessed it might be fine given that. Beside it was just a flower, that wouldn't cost too much. Silvia wondered over to the flower stand examining all the flowers. Her mind first thought of their medical properties, at least of some, before she drew back slightly just too look at how pretty they were. They were all so pretty. Silvia picked up a white rose and give it a long sniff. "It smells so pretty." Silvia held it up to Leo so he could smell it as well if he wanted to.

[​IMG]
    As Veilen helped him to his feet, Thomas stopped his crying, instead eyeing Mikasa. "Your hot when you are angry." He stated to her as he leaned on Veilen for support. Though he wasn't entirely flirtatious with Mikasa. "But I don't wanna go back. I wanna kill a damn dragon before I disappear. It will be fiiiiinnnnneeee. I am a big boy. And did I mention I am the best. I mean this isn't even my original magic.... What was it again? Eh I can't remember. The point is that I am the greatest!" Thomas rambled in his drunk state. He was clearly doing a great job of convincing Mikasa that he could handle this mission, obviously.

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Johanna had been getting changed all this time in order to met Dale. She wanted to ask him to go out with her. It was such a beautiful day today. She twirled in front of her birds.

"Well, how do I look?" She asked them. They chirped happily to her. She reached into the one of the cages and pet them gently, before letting them fly around the room like she usually did when the others weren't around. "Now where might Dale be?" She asked, her hands on her hips. One of the birds headed for the window. "What is it, I can't read your mind." She asked the small Green Finch bird, kneeling down on her bed and leaning on the window sill, the bird in front of her. The bird hopped around.

"Alright, alright, but not for too long." Johanna took a deep breath, before using her magic to turn into the most beautiful Swan any Kingdom had ever seen. She opened the window, and they both flew out, her and the black bird. She soared over the town, feeling like she was on top of the world. Her friend swooped down without warning, and she followed them around the town until they were in desert country. They were coming in from behind the inn, and unbeknownst to them Mikasa was on the other side of there. She looked through the window, and felt a pang in her heart. It was Dale, that was for sure, but he was with another women. She accidentally hit the window in her shock. She could feel her eyes filled with tears, even though she was still transformed into a Swan. She flew away, her little bird going back with her.

She clenched her fists as she went to go see Cassandra, now in human form. In her anger, she pushed Ander out of the way accidentally. "Cassandra you won't believe what the rotten little -" She cut herself off, seeing Evanora, who was in the middle of replying to Ander, and Cassandra who was still lying in bed ill.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Johanna, calm down, what is it?" Evanora asked her. Johanna's face went bright red, embarrassed horribly.

"I-I'm sorry, Master." Johanna gave a curtsy.

"No need for that, please, explain."

Johanna explained, she explained alright. She explained about how Dale was a lying, cheating, ******* who was in a hotel with another women. In between tears, of course.

"You went to the hotel?" Cassandra asked, now shaking again. "Johanna, you could have been killed!"

"Cassandra, what do you mean?" Evanora asked her.

"Evanora, something is in the hotel, we need to be prepared. Mikasa, she's there too, isn't she."

"I didn't see her, I'm sorry, I wish I could be more helpful." Johanna said, sighing heavily. She was wiping tears from her eyes.

"Dale has something to do with this?" Evanora questioned. Cassandra nodded. "Johanna, if you would, can you please stay here with Cassandra?" Johanna nodded at the request. "Ander, I do not wish to brush aside your request to speak with me, but I'm afraid I must look into this matter right away. Cassandra, if you see anything else or feel like the situation will head toward the Guild hall, please summon me." With that Evanora headed out the door.

"I'm sorry, are you okay, Ander?" Johanna asked sweetly, realizing she had knocked him rather hard.

[​IMG]

Fae nodded to Ezekiel, and took him upstairs to her chambers. It was dark, and full of books though at the same time it was like it was empty. There was a large pot sitting by a book, and over it a bunch of ingredients. She blew the dust from it. She spoke to herself, muttering, before putting questionable items into the pot, and stirring it. She muttered some more, with a swear word being audible when it looked like the pot had burned her, but really it was the contents in the pot. She removed drink, put it in a bottle, and handed it to Ezekiel. “Drink it, it's for your amnesia."

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  3. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I just don't understand, why would they do that to me? What was the point? And you know... They knew exactly what they were doing. Fucking Trevor. I've never wanted to murder somebody like this, not even Boreal. Boreal I expected to be a twat but I thought that one of my Guildmates would do better! Why did Evanora even let him in?" Dale ranted, pacing around the room, hands in his pockets when he wasn't gesturing wildly. Hours later, the depression had turned to fury and he was out for blood. Trevor's blood. As he ranted and raved, he failed to notice the bird of Johanna at the window until much, much too late. By the time he noticed and went to the window, a spark of hope in his eyes, she had gone. He clenched his fists. That bird was her. I know it. I've seen it, I know it, I know it, I know it! Damn that Trevor! He drove me away and now Johanna needs me to keep that fucking pevert away from her! He turned to Daphne. "Listen, I've got to go. There's something at the Guild that I need to do. I need to talk to someone." Dale ran out the room in a hurry, rushing down the stairs and out the front door, almost running right into Mikasa flying on her manoeuvre gear.
    "YOU! Ice-make blades!" Dale bellowed, forming a pair of swords into his hands and another five floating in the air above him. He sent one shooting at Mikasa's hooks, severing one instantly.
    "What the hell are you doing here bitch? Come to torment me more?" Dale demanded, pointing one sword at her. "Come try it. I dare you. My brother unintentionally taught me a few tricks and I don't plan to spare you."

[​IMG]

"Hey Tessa, are you alright?" She asked, ignoring Jack's nonsensical compliments. "Thank you Jack." She replied only vaguely, not paying that much attention to him and instead being more concerned about the woman in front of her. She took Tessa's hand and looked her in the eyes.
    "Come on, with me. Come to my room it's much quieter there. You can get away for a bit. Zephyr, I'll talk to you later okay?" Alessia spoke quickly and started pulling Tessaover to the girls' dormitories and her room. That's when she noticed all the birds. Johanna, you let the birds out. Why? Why now of all times? "Oh goodness, Tessa I'm sorry. Johanna doesn't usually let these things out. I've never seen this before. She might have one or two out but all of them?" Alessia spotted some of Johanna's bird feed and held it in her hand near the cages.
    "Come on nice birds, please go into the cage. This lady needs some peace so can you maybe sing? Or can you go into the cages so we can talk in peace? Please?"

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Mikasa felt herself fall, but she was quick to regain her balance. She was on her left foot, her right leg extended. Like a spider, she moved forward, not moving her upper body but just her legs. She tripped him. When Dale was on the ground, she backed up, pointing her blade at him.

"What the **** do you think you're doing, you imbecile." Mikasa pulled her blade from her gear, and pointed it at him. "Why did you lie about their being a dragon here. Who are you working for, Boreal. Who is in there?" Mikasa demanded answers, the patience she had with Gexln was lost. "My specialty is slicing through flesh. Do you want me to demonstrate that on you? Or maybe if you don't tell me what I want to know, I'll go through your little Johanna. Cooked Swan... perhaps." She spat, her voice was still cold, but she was definitely at her breaking point. What could have set her off so easily? Was it that Dale was here in the first place? Or had the stress finally turned her crazy?

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Dale grinned when Mikasa pinned him, as furious as he was with the threat against Johanna.
    "Mistake." The icy swords he had suspended in the air fired off at the S-Class wizard and drove her back while he got to his feet. He glared at the woman. In his chest, he felt a pang of nervousness, knowing exactly who he was up against but there was no backing down now. In fact, he had just noticed her weakness. She didn't pay attention, she was running on raw emotion like he was. The difference was, he knew he had to fight smart. All she knew was brute force and ignorance. Funny that. It suited her perfectly. "Don't you even try it Mikasa, otherwise I might have to knock the pride of the witch of Sapphire Eclipse down a few notches. Besides, you get Johanna and you think that Caliborn is going to love you? Get real. He won't ever appreciate a monster like you. I guess we'll both lose our loves then, won't we? The only difference is, you do that and you'll lose your life too!" He conjured another five swords and clad himself in his icy armour. He looked her in the eyes with a fire burning behind them.
    "Shame your speciality isn't cutting ice. Otherwise you might have had a chance." Dale taunted.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ezekiel followed her to the room. It was strange, pretending to be another person. He felt...so out of place. He was looking around the dark room, when he heard Fae swear to herself. Looking over, he saw her brewing something. Shortly after, he was offered a foul smelling liquid. He looked at it warily. Whatever it was, it couldn't have been worse than the ascension ritual. Taking it, he quickly gulped it down. He nearly threw up the moment it hit his tongue, In fact it tasted pretty similar to the inside of a fake leg, but managed to stomach the entirety of what he was given. "Perhaps that will help..."

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Mikasa felt the ice dig into the side of her leg. They didn't cut through her pants, but she could still feel her injury. She didn't care. She started to cackle, almost insanely. "Do you think I care what Caliborn thinks? Do you think I care at all what any of you peasants think of me? I don't care about my happiness, as long as I get to destroy yours. Plus, Johanna dying is much different then Caliborn not wanting anything to do with me, or even me dying. I don't care about my life nearly as much as you care about Johanna's." Mikasa kept her fighting stance, and though her voice was still just as monotone there were cracks where you can see pure insanity. "'Together in Paris', isn't that what her necklace reads. She'll never find her family, will she? Family is most important to her, and you will be the one to blame if she dies without ever finding out who she really is. Will she blame you, if I told her you sent me. To get rid of you, because you saw you here, betraying the Guild? What will she think of you in those few late moments of her life. Do you think she'll believe me? I think she will, I think she will indeed, with how you've been acting. Too bad you won't get a chance to tell her otherwise. Isn't that right" Her voice went into a low whisper. "Can you picture it in your head Dale? Can you picture yourself walking into your room and seeing Johanna's lifeless body, her blood soaking the sheets of your bed."

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zephyr listen as both Alessia and Jack offered ways to help Tessa when his attention was drawn towards both Caliborn who had just arrived carrying some who was carrying some sort of magical oracle according to Malkira, who was skipping. Seeing a golem skip was a pretty interesting sight to be honest. Back to Tessa, she was looking pretty uncomfortable. Alessia noticed this to and offer to take her someplace quiet. "Alright, I'll be down here probably." Zephyr said as they left.

Leo gave the rose a sniff as it was held up to his face. It had a fragrant smell that was pleasant upon reaching his nose. "Do you want me to get this flower for you?" The flowers didn't look to be expensive and he should have enough to get at least one for her.

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Dale's bloody boiled at her words. His face, once cocky turned into a vicious, vengeful snarl. There was no room for confidence now, it was just overwhelming anger. Mikasa. Had. To. Die. He'd be doing everyone a favour at this point.
    "You, Mikasa, are a hateful woman." Dale spat. He tightened his fists around the twin blades that he held. "I should kill you right now and save everyone the trouble of having to deal with your miserable existence!" Dale fired the five blades above his head at her and even as the first fired, he formed another five and fired them at her. Mikasa, I will save Johanna from you. I will not let you kill her! I will not let her die by your hands!
    "Just because you have no dreams doesn't mean that I'll allow you to crush mine! DIE MIKASA! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" Dale ranted as he conjured another five ice blades and fired them at Mikasa. He would make as many as he needed to, to spear her limbs and rend her flesh until she lay bleeding on the ground, her life a waste. She didn't deserve to live with such threats, such disregard for everyone else. He would not let her kill Johanna. He would take this to Evanora if he failed here. He didn't care if he had to go to jail, so long as someone put the witch down as she was a menace to everyone that had a point to their lives.

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Mikasa felt cuts go into her lower arms. She started to laugh. She licked her blood off her arm. Suddenly, the lightning seemed to strike her person. She was transforming, using the power she had been holding back. She knew going into her titan form was risky, crazy, even. It did wonders to her mental state.

[​IMG]

"Your mistake was making me bleed." Mikasa said. Her voice was distorted. "You can take care of him, if you're so sure of your ability, Gexln. I'm going to go back to the Guild Hall, and whether or not I decide I feel like doing something to your precious girlfriend is my discretion."

And with that, Mikasa started to run, her footsteps shaking the ground as she walked. Could she really kill sweet Johanna? Sweet, innocent Johanna? Her blood was boiling, and she felt invincible. And then, she was gone.

11. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Guild hall:
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: "If you need me or help I'll be around" he said to Alessia and Tessa as they left. It appard Alessia didn't complty hate him. He ment what he said. She would make a great s-class. "I guess I'll see you later Zephyr I have somethings to talk to Caliborn about" he the walked away from were he was and up to Caliborn. "I wish to ask you something Caliborn. Away from the thing you call the oracle. I don't want to waist my question on it." He walked with caliborn away from the oracle when he was ready.

12. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Florica averted her eyes. "I pulled him away because you both were flirting, and I can't stomach it." Florica continued. She then took a deep breath. "I saw something, something in Conrad. Or at least I though. Vance, I do not know if you are aware or not, but you are a target for an Emerald Witch, who in the future you will meet many more times. But, she is out for your blood, and if Conrad stays around you, I don't think it would be wise to say the very least. I didn't do it to sabotage your friendship, but I keep my clientele safe." Florica told him. She folded her hands back into her lap.

[​IMG]
    Aisha listened intently. "I've always wanted to be in a Guild. Zeph is oh so lucky. I don't think I have the affinity for magic spells." She continued. "How did you know you were going to be in a Wizards Guild? How did you know you had Magic?" Aisha said, her voice rather soft.

[​IMG]

Fae turned around. "I know it doesn't taste well, none of these potions do." Fae told him. "You should try and get some rest, I can keep awake and keep watch, I don't mind." She told him as she started to grab her hat, as well as her broom.

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Guild hall:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    After he gave cassandra some of his energy she did not say much. He was pushed the result was that a lamp on a table fell over braking into pieces. Hotel? "What hotel? What is there that there is a mission?" he asked. "Evanora Wait." Stepping to the door. "I think that you would be more useful here at the guild. Why don't I go? I know him rather well and it might be better I talk to him, then you. He might take it the wrong way if you go." What was he getting him self into? He would have to find Alessia later. He turned to Johanna who just asked him a question. "I will be fine, but that lamp will never be the same."

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]

Johanna looked at the lamp and sighed.
    "I'll see if I can get some magic in order to fix it." Johanna gave Ander a smile. "I don't want to ever speak to him again." She crossed her arms as well as her legs. "I don't want anyone to go after him, he's not worth the trouble." She sat up strongly.

Mikasa was walking down the hallways.

"Johanna, I need you to come with me." Mikasa told her. "It's about Dale."

Johanna's eyes lit up, but she turned to shut her feelings down.
    "I don't care, I don't ever want to-"

"He was attacked at the hotel." Johanna could feel her stomach turn. If she were only there a couple of moments, maybe she would have been able to do something.

"I don't want to leave Cassandra by herself." Johanna told Mikasa, looking at her curiously. It wasn't every day she spoke to Mikasa.

"Ander is here, he can stay with her." Mikasa grabbed Johanna's arm, and started to pull her out of the room. Johanna didn't fight her. She figured it must be important. They walked up the S-Class stairs, and Mikasa opened the secret passage to her dungeon, but Johanna didn't know that until she saw Boreal. She threw Johanna down, and she hit the floor hard.

"Mikasa what is the meaning of this?"

"Boreal, I suggest we make a little bit of a deal." Mikasa said to him. "I'm messing with Dale. If you do what I tell you, I'll let you out and you'll be a free man. If you try to pull something and escape, I'll be sure to murder you right away." Mikasa paced. "I don't know whether to outright kill her or to hit her over the head and lock her up somewhere. I am going to get blood though... to pour on Dale's bed."

Johanna could barely say anything but she was horrified. She couldn't speak, she couldn't cry, she was simply frozen in time. She was going into shock. She just sat there her mouth open.

"You're Dale's brother." Was all she could muster.

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Garrett pov:

garrett pic.jpg

He was getting quite tired of cal blowing him off.

Guild Hall:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    "What is the.." he was cut off as the Johanna, Dale, Mikasa thing happened. It looked like he had to sty with Cassandra. "Are you going to leave too?" He asked. He would not blame her if she did. "You can read that if you want." pointing to the paper that was still on the bed. It looked like he might be here for the long hall. He walked to a chair and took at seat, just looking at Cassandra. After a few minutes he realized something was not right. "What is going on between Mikasa, Dale and Johanna?", He asked Cassandra. He felt like he knew what was going on the vary thing he told Evanora about but She would not listen. The guild was tearing itelf apart and there was nothing he could do about it. A sad expression crossed his face. He would go check on it himself, but he could not leave Cassandra by herself. Besides Johanna could take care of her self.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ezekiel poured the remainder of the water he'd been brought down his throat to purge that rancid taste from his mouth. He was breathing heavily when he'd finished the entirety of it. Fae began to leave, saying that she didn't mind keeping watch. If she was keeping watch, there was no way he could get out of the room unnoticed. "Wait!" He said, grabbing onto her wrist, before realizing he had no idea what to say to the woman. "Do you think you might be able to...stay here?" He wasn't even sure what he was asking himself. Though if she stayed in the same room as him, it'd be easy to make sure that she was asleep before he snuck out to search. Though, he was digging himself into a hole with trying to keep her from standing outside the door.

17. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Boreal narrowed his eyes at Mikasa's suggestion. It seemed that she held Johanna, the object of Dale's desires. She wasn't bad looking. Dale had good taste in women. That was probably the most he'd ever give him. However, the opportunity was too good to pass up. And it was a perfect way for him to get out of this rather awkward situation that he had managed to get himself in. It was made even more entertaining by the battered look of the woman. Perhaps my brother did have some fight in him. By the sounds of it, he's not dead either.How twisted is this woman though? It's quite impressive.
    "Very well, Mikasa. I can be complicit in this. Of course, I'll need you to let me out immediately." Boreal replied. "Don't kill her, or knock her out. She's better off conscious. Give her a small wound then collect the blood. The rest you can leave to me." Boreal put on his most assuring voice, eyeing Johanna. He looked over and winked at Mikasa, giving her his most winning smile. Now then, looks like I have a free pass out of this whole situation.

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Mikasa you don't have to do this."

"I'm not taking her blood. I have blood. Or rather, saved blood. Dale won't know the difference." Mikasa crossed her arms. "I'll be back in a few hours, don't fail me." And with that, the door slammed shut.

Johanna looked at Boreal, with a large amount of fear in her eyes. "It's a pleasure to meet you, despite the circumstances. Dale has mentioned you..." Johanna's voice trailed off, she had given him a small smile, trying not to look scared. She couldn't hide her tear filled eyes though. She was a quiet crier, and it was somehow beautiful crying. "I still don't understand why Mikasa would do this..." She looked up at Boreal sadly.

"Oh, sorry, I'm being rude. My name is Johanna. No last name, I don't know it." She started to laugh, only to feel another tear drip down her face. She paused, then speaking again. "What are you going to do to me?" She swallowed. "Are you going to kill me? I know you and Dale don't get along, but... I could help you." Johanna was eyeing the window. Could she fly through the bars she wondered.

Meanwhile, Mikasa has a giant tub of blood, and was pouring it on Dale's bed, just like she said she would do.

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "You never know. I've heard of people a fair bit older than you who only then discovered they had magic. It's not impossible." Quinn said lightheartedly. "As for how i knew about my magic...Well, it was kind of an accident. See, most people can use more than one magic, but generally have one in particular that's seen as their "intended magic". It's basically determined beforehand that magic is best suited to them. Mine is called Machina Soul. It lets me take machines and use their power as my own. When i was first recruited into the military, I laid my hand on a tank. Immediately, my arm turned into an armored gauntlet that they couldn't get off. Not many wizards in the military, so they sent me to experts in magic. Sapphire Eclipse. They told me what it was, and offered to teach me how to control it better, so i signed on." Quinn said, closing his eyes as he recalled the events. "Turned out it was a hell of a lot better life than the military, so i decided to stay even after i'd gotten what i came for."

20. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Boreal stretced himself out gladly once he was released. His magical energy had recharged and she said that she'd be back home in a few hours. That gave the plan plenty of time to play out. He looked around at the room and finally at Johanna. She was trying to be brave, he could see that and there was something oddly beautiful about the tears. It was a rather morbid observation he thought. He walked over and knelt down in front of her.
    "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you as well." Boreal narrowed his eyes at the mention of Dale. "I'm not sure what my brother said about me, but I doubt it was positive." He wiped a tear off her face and brushed it off on his coat. I really, really need to get this outfit cleaned now, it's getting ridiculous. And they need to clean Mikasa's misery tower. He stood up and looked down at her with his hands on his hips.
    "It seems introductions are not necessary. Why is Mikasa doing this? Because she's crazy, vindictive and more than a little mentally imbalanced. She'd have been easy to manipulate once but at this point, she's too far gone to be convinced by anything other than bloodshed. And she's letting me free, so what do I care?" Boreal spoke, and then his voice became a whisper. "I don't plan on killing you. I will "attack' you. Please make it sound convincing to put on a show." He raised his arm and released some of his mana.
    "Ice-make whip!" Boreal declared and slammed the weapon in to the wall next to her. Now she just had to do her part. "I don't need your help! Dale is mine to deal with!" Hopefully she would figure out that this was all part of the show.

[​IMG]

"I see, so that green woman appears to want my blood. I wonder what I did to irritate her? It seemed that she cursed my fortunes in the contest during which I met her. And now she seeks to kill me? Interesting. I thank you for informing me, though I had to chase you up to get the information. And, I suppose that would aptly explain Conrad's avoidance of me." He narrowed his eyes at Florica. "Tell me, what more do you know of this emerald witch and her intentions towards me? Will my daughter be safe?"

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.