In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Quinn glared at the man he'd just defeated. "They could have at least sent some decent goons...Jeez, that was insultingly easy." Evidently, the man wised up and realized if he didn't tell Quinn what he wanted to know, he wasn't getting out of that room alive. "Clover...Dammit, the guild masters! If they play lullaby there, the master of just about every official guild in Fiore is going to die, Evanora included. We gotta get going!" Before he left, he took one last look at the man that tried to stop them. He should just kill him right there...No, not this time. Although, he didn't mind slowing him down. Aiming Veritas, he fired a shot into the man's right kneecap, followed by one into his left. "Don't go running off. I'll send someone back to get you, then you can rot in prison for the rest of your life, if they decide to let someone like you live. You're lucky I'm even giving you that long." With that, he motioned for Alessia to follow.

Running out the door, he bolted back to where he'd last seen the group. He needed to warn Cassandra about this. Along the way, he ran across the young man who had just joined the guild recently. "Yo! We need to get to Cassandra, quickly!" He called out, continuing to run. "He said that they trapped us...So, does that mean there's no way to get through this wind wall?"

Aias used blitz

Beucette used Sliding Dash

2. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Mission of the Utmost Importance:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    Ander kept looking but did not find anything. Then Cassandra's voice could be herd through a megaphone. It had something to do with broadcasting a spell. That did not make any since. If the guild was going to what was lullaby if he had to guess they would have done so when they were all fighting to get as many people as possible. It had to be some sort of trap. Why else would they wait? It was kind of strange. Then he headed off towards the sound of the megaphone he had to tell Alessia it was a trap. He did not think the evil guild would just wait if this was there target. "Alessia" he yelled as he ran. He soon rounded a corner. He then saw a man that was on the train. He had to be apart of the guild if he was with Alessia and she was all right. "What wind wall? What are you taking about?" He followed this strange man to were ever he was going. "I guessed it was a trap already. If they were going to use a spell here I think they would have done it already. Ander is the name by the Way." This man was looking for Cassandra Yep he had to apart of the guild.

3. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: He saw three people running back towards him and the others. He only cought some of the words they were saying such as trap. His first thought was Lullaby, why was it that cas never answered how they could advoid being effected by it. How were they sopost to leave. Hopefully some sort of strange magic would save them. That was very hopefull thinking on his part. The few things he rembered about high winds was to get into cover and stay away from windows, that and find a structurely sound place, as the three of the people came closer he desided to yell. "What exactly do you suggest we do?" He turned to start running towords the rest of everyone else. At the very lest they could all be together now. He then started to think. "We needs to try to help people that could still be stuck as well as try and find a way to stop whatever there planning. I assume it has something to do with the Lullaby."

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Suddenly, from inside of Zephyr's pocket, a Key Floated in the air, before spinning in a circle. A voice called out from within it. "Open, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" From the air, a beautiful maid spun in a graceful circle, and then bowed. "Never fear handsome gentlemen and lovely ladies." Virgo gave a cheerful smile. She spoke politely, and her voice was smooth and sophisticated. She then turned to Zephyr. "I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you two earlier. Aoki, Zephyr, it's nice to finally see you again."

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zephyr tried to figure out a way out of this situation, but was coming up with nothing. There was always magic, but he didn't have any magic that possibly put a dent into the wall without him charging at it again, something that doesn't work. That was when the others had joined them, including the S-Class. Maybe now they would be able to get out. "I don't think anyone else is trapped here, well not counting the people who were defeated in here." Zephyr said in response to Jack.

That was when he felt something in his pocket start to move. Was someone trying to pickpocket him? No that could've been it, not only did he not have next to any money on him, but he doubted anyone would try to do that. What it really was was the key in his pocket had floated out of it and spun around before a maid had appeared before them.
    "There was a maid in my pocket this whole time?" Odd and unexpected, but not unwelcome. "Earlier? I think I would remember meeting a pink haired maid."

Alisa used barrier surged then blocked for Lucia

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Virgo laughed sweetly. "Maybe you'll remember me like this."

Virgo quickly transformed back into what Zephyr had previously seen, before returning to the way she was before. "I'm a very loyal spirit who will do anything to please her master. I try to take the form that I think will be most appealing to them." Virgo explained to Zephyr.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zephyr did recognize Virgo when she reverted back to how she looked back to Everlue. The shocked/surprised expression on his faced lasted just long enough for Virgo to prove her point and change back into the more appealing form. I knew Everlue had odd taste in women, but still. It was safe to assume that she was loyal to whoever was holding her key, which in this case was him. "So can you get us out of here?" He remembered that she ran through the library wall to get to Everlue and there wasn't a scratch on her. So maybe she could do the same with a wall made of wind.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Skadi used Thunder on JINX. JINX NOT MINX DAMNIT

[​IMG]
    Caleb stood there, frozen in shock at a magical woman materializing out of Zephyr's pocket. At least, he would've if it seemed unusual after the stuff he'd seen, which it didn't so he actually just stood there silently as he waited for Virgo to do something.

[​IMG]
    Once Dale finally responded using some telepathy bullshit that magically told Gexln the woman he was searching for was Daphne and she was at the Alokozay inn, he turned to look at the others. "I would say this qualifies for an official mission. Whoever wants to come, follow me" the dragonslayer said as he took off for the aforementioned inn.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    When Gexln announced that there was going to be a proper mission Thomas jumped out of his seat to follow, promptly followed by him collapsing on the floor and puking. "I'm coming!" He said raising his hand into the hair as he talked though a mouth full of throw up. "Don't leave me..." He said before throwing up once more then trying to pick himself up off the ground. He was stumbling on his feet but remained standing and following slowly.

[​IMG]
    "It's not them! I talked to Sara a fair amount. I would know! That isn't Sara!" Silvia tried to defend her friends but with her back turned she was hit by an attack, her attack. Silvia fell forward because of this, pain lurched through her body as she did. It wasn't as painful as the lightning bolt though, so that was good. Silvia got back up on shaky knees. She didn't have time to heal herself, she needed to kill the impostors before they hurt the Prince, Princess or Samantha. She had to save them. However she couldn't afford more damage. Silvia surged forward cloaking herself in a barrier as she did with her attack.

Silvia used Barrier surge.​

10. Skyheart Joker

As Aoki was trying to think of what to do about this whole situation, she was getting stumped at every given idea. There was hard concrete floors underneath them and a wall of eviscerating wind to the side of them. As far as she could tell, there was no real way they could actually get out of here, and so she would just wait until their other S-Class came to help them figure this out. "Well you could try punching through the floor." Aoki was a bit surprised at what she saw to her side. There was just this tall blue haired guy, in a blue suit with a white coat. Just standing there. As if he had always been there and was completely understanding of the situation. He looked to her and said, "it didn't really work well for me when I tried it, but you know, it's always worth a try the second time around." She was completely baffled by his appearance, though, it had appeared as though no one else was able to see him. Shrugging again, he said,"well, who knows. There might be some pink haired plot device that will get you out of this mess." Still confused, he counted down from three on his fingers, when suddenly when they got to zero, a maid came out of Zephyr's pocket. Looking at her with a confused look on her face, she then turned to look back at the blue haired man, though he had seemingly disappeared without a trace to be seen.

Trying to shake off what had just happened, she looked at the maid still kind of confused as to what she was doing here in the first place. It then seemed to be that she had known who they were, or more specifically, her and Zephyr. Once Zephyr had asked who she was, it then became all too apparent as to why she knew them, when Aoki kind of stepped back a bit in shock from the sight of her transformation. Seeing that horrendous form only brought back bad memories, and something seemed to snap for a bit as the thought of burning the old duke's mansion started running through her head again. Shaking that off, she then said,
    "well then, uh, maid, lady, person. You got any sort of magic other than appearing out of people's pockets that you can use to help us out of here?"

[​IMG]
    Rho sighed as the Clay Spirit finally seemed to be using its passive against them. Well that would cause the fight to be more tedious. And as it were, the two of them were already the last to finish up their battle. Well, that didn't matter much. It wasn't how fast you killed them but that you did kill them in the first place right? All internal rambling aside, Rho had an amused look on his face as he simply said, "well then Clay Golem, I feel it's time for you to see what a plain brick such as yourself truly deserves." And with that, Rho went and used Blitz on the spirit.

While they were all standing at the ready, the siren seemed as though it had stopped trying to trick them all. Instead, she seemed poised to simply fight them and say something about how they were to go through three trials to prove their worth for, presumably, the Hand of Midas. Getting out her knives, she looked to Balthazar only to see that he seemed to have something wrong with him, however, it was most likely being caused by the siren. And so, if they beat the siren, then that would solve everything. Giving a thumbs up to Cal as she got out her strange magical weapon that seemed to appear from literally nowhere and actually looked kind of weird, saying,
    "yeah, no way we're going to be beaten down by some weird imposter person." With that, Lucia used Strike Raid on the siren.

[​IMG]
    As Dale had relayed the message to Gexln, Charlotte seemed at the ready when he had asked if there were any volunteers who wanted to go and assist in taking down the dragon. Looking to the other members of the team she had been with thus far, it was clear that the want to stop whatever this dragon was doing would be shared amongst all of them. As such, Charlotte began to follow after the dragon slayer, when suddenly her attention was diverted to the quite clearly inebriated Thomas. Sighing, she walked over to him and placed a hand on his back. "Now then comrade, it is time to sober up as there are dragons that need hunting. We must dawdle as time is precious here." And with that, Charlotte tightened her grip on his shirt with her hand, and started dragging him along at a surprisingly faster speed than he was able to drunkenly hobble.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

After hearing the message from Dale, Gexln had declared that whatever the situation involving the dragon was an official mission, Veilen got out of his seat and stepped forward, making sure to avoid Thomas's puke as he did. "Alright, time to go hunt us a dragon." If he had a bucket list for these kind of things, then he would definitely wouldn't crossed off hunting a dragon right now. Not as if not having one would affect his anticipation towards this mission. Before taking another step forward, he'd noticed Charlotte grabbing Thomas's shirt. His first assumption that she was going to do was to throw him. Why? Past experience involving solely him. Instead she drug him off as she followed behind the dragon slayer. "No rest for those who can't hold their beer." He chuckled a bit at the sight before following behind the two.

12. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    He arrived where the others were. There was a giant wind wall. He had to guess the source of this giant wall was Erigor. "That is one big wind wall." After looking around a key came out of
    Zephyr's pocket. Then a woman with pink hair came out of the key. Was that the secret of the key? There was more to a key then he first thought. Virgo was the woman's name. Then the women turned into a fat ugly thing. That thought did not really matter because looks were not everything. Well that that interesting but it did not real surprise him. Shortly after the girl turned back to the first form. Cassandra had said though a megaphone for people to leave so the chances of anyone being here was slim. When he was looking for Alessia he did not see a single person. The halls of the train station were all but empty. He was sure that Eisenwald's members where all but gone and out of the wind wall. The only reason the wall was here was to keep them here so that Eisenwald could do what they had planed without them getting in there way. He took a closer look at the wind wall it was possible to get through this, it would take a lot of magical energy to do so. "Going though the wall is not a option. It will take to much energy." Looking at the wall once more up to the top then down to the floor. "Humm" He started to think. "We could go under the wall. Using Earth magic. I do not think anyone has it though sadly." He then started look in his bad and pulled out something and handed it to Aoki. "Maybe we can use this." Handing Aoki a plastic spoon. He was not being serous by any means but it might be funny to see what Aoki might do with a plastic spoon. Would Earth magic help here? It was a hard magic to use. Hard was the key word. It was possible for someone to try that sort of magic. "So unless someone has a way we can learn Earth magic and be good at it we are stuck here. Using that plastic spoon might help." He said jokingly.

13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "Of course I can get you all out, Master." Virgo nodded to Zephyr with a serious expression. She then turned to Ander. "I actually have Earth Magic, so you won't need to use spoons." She gave a cheerful laugh. "Like my former master, I can also travel underground, it's as simple as swimming in water. With this spell, Diver, I can create holes to either trap someone or utilize as an escape method." She gave a short bow. From under her, a magic, brown symbol appeared, and then she made a tunnel to the other side.

[​IMG]
    Cassandra stopped as she saw Virgo. "How in the world?..." Cassandra's voice trailed off.

"I summoned myself to help Master Zephyr. I hope that in the future he will learn Celestial Spirit Magic and we can make a contract." Virgo told Cassandra. "He rescued me from Everlue, and for that I am grateful and have done this favor." Virgo bowed again, before disappearing.

[​IMG]

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Quinn had never before seen anything quite so convenient as that. Evidently, Zephyr had rescued a celestial spirit which happened to have the ability to effortlessly dig tunnels beneath the earth, allowing them to bypass the wind wall. It seemed a bit strange, but he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Especially not now. Not when there was so much at stake. Following through the tunnel, Quinn emerged and saw Cassandra. "Cassandra, it was a distraction. This was never their goal at all. They lured us into a trap. I managed to get some information out of someone in the broadcast room. Their real target is Clover. They're going to use Lullaby on the guild masters!" He warned.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437767253][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [​IMG]
    Listening to the message from Dale, Ra looked to the others. Rising from his seat, Ra seemed willing to help hunt this dragon along with the rest of his team. "No dragon can defeat us." He said confidently. He knew this would be no easy fight, but they'd conquered seemingly impossible odds before, there was no reason they couldn't do it again. Ra gave a slight smirk beneath his mask as Charlotte began to drag Thomas to their destination. "Perhaps one day you will be able to handle Edric in a drinking competition, Thomas." With that, he followed suit as they headed toward this Inn where someone supposedly awaited them with information on a dragon.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb was actually surprised by Virgo digging their way to the other side, but he made no comment on it other than a brief thank you, before climbing through the tunnel. He'd barely made it out of the tunnel when he heard Quinn mention the real target being the guild masters. He gasped, it had been a trap all along and they had fallen for it. "If the guild masters are in danger, then we've got no time to lose!" he exclaimed.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zephyr wasn't sure how to feel about being called 'Master' from Virgo. He could understand why she was calling him master, but it was still odd to hear. Regardless of how he felt though, it was a relief when Virgo had dug them a tunnel that led to the other side of the wind wall. Zephyr went though the tunnel and appeared just in time for Virgo to vanish, leaving the key behind. "A celestial spirit wizard." It had a nice ring to it, maybe he would look into it when they got back. Right now they had other matters to attend to, so he grab Virgo's key and returned it to his pocket. "Which way is Clover Station?"

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Rho used Blitz on the Clay Spirit. Rho jumped 5 times, each time doing 4 damage. He did 20 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 59 damage.
    Aias used Blitz on the Clay Spirit. Aias jumped 3 times, each time doing 3 damage. He did 9 damage, but with Strength it did 21 damage.

Together they did 80 damage, but with defense it reduced 21 damage.

The Clay Spirit eemed to drop something for Aias:

Shard of the Clay Spirit: The power of the redoubtable Clay Spirit carries forth in this shard. +4 Defence, 4-8 bonus damage on attacks using Defence stat

Holy Brick of Antioch: This brick, left behind by the passing of the Clay Spirit grants the user its strength; +4 Strength. It can be thrown at an enemy for 1-50 damage. If the user spends a turn saying a prayer, and counts to three before throwing, it deals 1-100 damage)

[​IMG]

Spirit of the Clay Casket
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (-5)
    Weapon: Arms (1-7)
    Stone Axe (5-10)
    Abilities:

PASSIVE - Block: Negates the physical attack that dealt the least damage that turn to it.
    Guard: The Clay Spirit takes this turn's damage for the Bedrock Spirit.
    Pound: Bashes the enemy with its large arms. (1-8 damage) Strength
    Shockwave: Smashes the ground dealing AoE damage. (15-30 damage) Strength
    DEATHRATTLE - The Bedrock Spirit receives the armour of the Clay Spirit. Bedrock Spirit Defence = 15, heal 25 HP, grants ability PASSIVE - Block: Negates the physical attack that dealt the least damage that turn to it

Strength: 8
    Speed: 5
    Defence: 15(+15)
    Magic: 5

Rho
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)

Weapon:
    Two Handed Sword (6-16) -2 SPD

Item Slot: (3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 23 (+4)
    Speed: 4 (+1)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 2

Aias
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (70)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (85)
    Ability Slots: (5)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Weapon: Kunai Whipchain??? (+4 DEF, -1 SPD)
    Item Slot: (4)
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 1 (-1)
    Defense: 14 (+4)
    Magic: 5

[​IMG][​IMG]

She smiled, not cheerfully, but more impressed. She had competition now. Worthy competition. She was about to answer Vance when Thea interrupted. She rolled her eyes. Children were so innocent. "The sooner you learn that, in this world, you never get what you deserve, the better." She replied to Thea. "No good deed goes unpunished."

"You witch!" Nessa shouted. "You come into my house, you claim you are from my lineage when you are no family of mine, and you attack these wizards. I will not let this go-"

"Nessa, I have done everything I could for you, and it hasn't been enough, and nothing ever will be." The women told Nessa. She seemed almost hurt.

"You think that hurting these people should please me?"

"It would have." She turned around, hopping onto her broom. "I'll be on my way."

Nessa, who was at a lost for words, could barely speak, she turned to the Guild. "Thank you for protecting me, I shall pay you for your trouble. But I must go lie down... and you must leave here as the will intended you to.."

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  18. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II

Conrad smiled, she had been taught well and he took note how she didn't care much for formalities, just like himself. And on top of that they were in the same guild as members so they were equals no title could change that. "
    It is alright, Thea. I am not a lord and much like yourself do not care an aweful lot for formalities, when the time calls for them I'll stick to them, but this isn't one such occasion, furthermore we are in the same Guild aren't we? And as far as I am aware there is no difference in rank, we are equals, no amount of titles is going to change that and in my opinion that means formalities are not required, so you may refer to me by my name." He said kindly, only then noticing Mr Dorian was talking to the woman that had summoned these spirits, he merely listened to them going back and forth, Vance clearly wanted answers and made a few wrong assumptions in the process. Thea then joined him placing a few remarks, clearly emotional and the response of the Green one did hardly anything to defuse it, now Nessa also joined in the conversation, following a few odd remarks the witch disappeared and Nessa thanked them for protecting her. "It is improper to leave someone to their fate when they are attacked and the creatures clearly had it out for us anyway." Conrad said

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Oh.. Okay, Conrad." Saying his name sounded weird to her. She was so used to the formalites that using his name didn't seem right. However that is what he wanted so she would oblige and use it, as he respected that she would prefer him using her name. "I guess you are right, we are all equals in this guild." She said as she looked over at those with them that were not of noble blood. She wouldn't judge them for such things. There was no point in it. They were all good people in her opinion. All of them had been nothing by nice to her for the most part considering what she had tried to do to them and all.

With the focus now on the witch and her comments Thea just looked at her, the remark not making much sense to her.
    "I don't expect to always get what I deserve. What I don't understand is getting what I don't deserve. Like attacked by monsters for watching just an innocent contest. It isn't like Nessa has much choice in the matter either. I don't think she wants this stupid contest. From what I can tell she has to have this contest if she ever wants to wed, and I think it might be more than that. Why are you blaming us for that. Now you are just making things worse by attacking us. Does Nessa look happy with you?" Thea pointed out. One thing that Alastor did teach Thea was to think. And she could do it rather well when she really needed to, she just often didn't. She didn't like over thinking things because that was no fun at all.

After the green faced Lady left Thea turned to Nessa.
    "I won't leave you until she is dealt with. As Conrad said it is improper to leave you. What if she comes back again. She seemed like she was hurt that what she did wasn't enough. What if she tries to do more and comes back. You might get hurt, or others. I don't want more people to get hurt. Let us stay until she is dealt with properly. Until you are safe to live your life." Thea begged. In all honesty she pitied Nessa very much. This all seemed so hard on the lady. And though fighting was something wizards were used to, nobles were not always so used to it. She didn't think it would have been easy to watch. "And don't worry about the money. We do this because we want to, not for the money. We aren't desperate. So let us help." The young girls voice was smooth and filled with concern mixed with a ladies charm. If there was one way that Thea was ever of help to her father it was using her child like charm mixed with a ladies charm to convince people of things in a similar way she was doing now. Only this time she didn't have a script to go off of, what she was supposed to say or what they wanted to accomplish. Thea only wanted to make up for what she had done to people while with Ezekiel by helping them any way possible.

20. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Contest

[​IMG]
    Zephyros glared at Thea. "Of course we'll take the money for our troubles. You might not be desperate but we on the other hand are." Zephyros gestured to Rho, Aias and himself. "Not everyone can have a rich daddy they cry to whenever they want money." Zephyros muttered, arms crossed. "I don't think that Witch will come after Nessa again, Thea. But I think she will, on the other hand, come after us. This wasn't about Nessa, remember, it was that we failed the contest. Either way, Nessa will be safe I'm sure. Why would the Witch attack her, when she seemed to be trying to protect Nessa Rose?" Zephyros leaned back on the wall. "If Nessa is so concerned for herself, she'll hire a group of wizards. But the deal in the contract said that we must leave right away, and we're already stalling. You can't protect her all by yourself, so come on. It's time to go home."

Zephyros wasn't exactly sure why how it was managed, but Zephyros had seemed to be taking over as some kind of a leader. It was a laughable thought. "Why should I care about these wizards anyway? I'm just here to make my money, and go home." Zephyros thought. "I'd better start looking for the next gold mine..."

~ MISSION COMPLETE ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.