In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Aias decided to partake in the ***** ****ery

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Contest: Nessa's Throne Room

[​IMG][​IMG]

Nessa heard Vance's words first, and then Aias and Conrad. It's when the little girl spoke up that she felt her heart beat strongly again. The innocence of the world warmed Nessa's heart, and she smiled. She was warming up to Vance especially. Before she could reply to Rho, he had run off.

"Thank you all of you for your kind words. I suppose this was the first challenge, in a way." Nessa smiled.

Zephyros had known about Nessa's condition, and though sworn in 'surprise', it was already made known to Zephyros. Either way, Nessa was looking at Zephyros with some kind of odd expression, and though Zephyros wished to know why, it was decided that it should be ignored. "I'll be off to join my friends, excuse me." Zephyros followed Rho and Aias, and when they had left,

Nessa spoke quietly to Vance and Conrad.
    "If I could bid the your welcome with so good a heart as I can bid him farewell, I should be glad of his approach. If he has the condition of a saint, with the complexion of a devil, I had rather he should shrive me than wive me."

[​IMG]

"
    Why do you follow us, have you both come to your senses as well?" Monsieur Le Bon asked Rho, Aias and Zephyros

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Holy crap he'd actually won. Huzzah for surprising and lucky outcome. After the princess had congratulated him on his victory, she'd brought up how he was able to ask her anything. Which is where our new problem arose. Zwei had no idea what to ask her. Maybe if he stayed quiet for a bit something would come to mind, or something or someone would give him something that he could ask about. A couple of seconds had passed and he had come up with something. "So, what was your first impression of me?"

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  4. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Therity followed whoever she was supposed to follow and used Sliding Dash on whoever she was supposed to attack.

Taylor was a little bit pissed off that Vance had defended her, but she appreciated it nevertheless. It was good to know she had allies. Plus, the other suitors were being such dicks that they needed a good lashing, one that Taylor didn't feel like taking the time to think up. Anyways, Taylor was a little bit surprised when Nessa revealed herself to be in a wheelchair, although once she got past the surprise, her eyes lit up. "That's so cool!! If we got married I could push you around and stuff. That would be so fun!" She imagined herself pushing Nessa around the palace and had a cliché vision/dream thing about the two of them laughing as they spun around under a chandelier. As the other suitors left, her eyes darkened as she said, "Excuse me. I think I'm going to go join Rho, Aias, and Zephyros." While she hadn't felt like giving the nobles a lecture, she absolutely felt like whopping their asses now.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

As Gaius was busy getting used to the whole dramatic escape thing, his senses began tingling and he found himself standing at the tower just next to Gexln. He hadn't been fast enough to actually get there in time to stop the giant arrow of ice being fired, but he was in a perfect position to actually do something about it. And so, the fire mage/defender of all that is good found himself leaping out of the tower window. He sailed through the air, gaining momentum and then raised his sword as he slashed vertically downwards, causing a giant sword to fall from the sky and fall on an angle so that it barely stabbed into the ice surrounding Boreal's feet and shattering it, yelling "JUUUUUSTICE!" as he did so.

6. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    As Rho had gone off on his merry way, he had found that there were others who were apparently like minded in his objective. Seeing that he was first accompanied by Aias, next Zephyros, and finally Taylor, they had arrived in front of one of the nobles who had since evacuated the premises. While the person had seemed to think they were of the same opinion when it came to the young crippled lady, he would soon find himself slightly disappointed. "Come to my senses? No, you seem to be quite mistaken. For you see," putting his hand to chest as he continued to explain, "I never had really any intention on securing the lady's hand in marriage to begin with. As such, whether or not she is able to move on her legs are of no real concern of mine. However," he gave a shrewd gaze towards the so called noblemen, "I cannot simply condone such deplorable behavior from ones such as yourself. You who hold yourself in such higher regards to not only the commoners, but also ones of the same breed. With such contemptuous glances that you give to everyone who isn't perfect, I feel as though you need to be taught lessons that were skipped while you were growing up." Bending his legs into a fighting stance, he went to go grip his blade as he said, "let's see how much your status helps you out here."

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  7. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

While the others went out to fight, Vance stayed behind. He had already spoken to them and felt vindicated. There wasn't that much point going out there, he felt. He didn't per say need to go fight, despite the bloodthirst of his companions. Let them do as they wish. I have done enough I feel. She spoke her piece, and it became evidence that she was a little racist. Vance was not a man for racism. As far as he was concerned, you could be of any skin tone you liked, but it was your class that mattered. Tone of skin did not make someone good or bad as far as he was concerned. All people had equal opportunity to be people of character or degenerates. Still, that didn't discount her entirely, although he might have to bring her round to his way of thinking during their marriage.
    "Zephyros is an odd character. I've never met anybody quite like h- them. For you see, the peculiarities are greater than his tone of skin. That one has the ability to become a woman at will. It is truly bizarre a sight to behold. One moment, a man stands before you and in a puff of smoke, there stands a woman." Vance recounted, remembering the strange sight of that outside the manor. "Also my lady, I should point out a fault in your reasoning. Why prefer that he shrive you, when you could simply have somebody shrive him? It is better to think of the death of one's enemies first, and your own next."

[​IMG]

Boreal blinked in surprise as 'Charlotte' appeared and released him.
    "Thank you, although somehow, I don't think you're Charlotte." Boreal said. He shrugged and looked at Ra. "It seems I am free. Lead me back to the Guild."

[​IMG]

"You might outnumber us, but we won't let you succeed!" Alessia cried, attacking.

Alessia used Sliding Dash on Dark Guild Assassin 2.

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Contest: Nessa's Throne Room

[​IMG]

Nessa looked at Vance rather curiously. "I like the way you think, My Lord." Nessa let a smile grace her face. "Tell me, how did respectable men like you both get in with a crowd of riff raft?" Nessa asked the two men. She called her servant, who poured her a glass of wine, and offered one to both men as well.

Kingdom of Elamos: Training Grounds
    [​IMG]

"Well... there's just, something about you." She pondered this for a few minutes. "You're very honest, there aren't any pretenses with you. I like that about you, your highness." The Princess did a small curtsy, before giggling a little bit.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"I see." Zwei said. Yeah he was definitely being honest and totally not lying to her face. It was a good thing that he was hopefully covering for the fact that the real prince was MIA. Sure this could cause problems for the actual prince later on, but those weren't his problems at all. If the real prince somehow managed to fuck things up, then GG Prince. GG. That said since Cal was nagging Mok, I suppose I'll have to add something else. "That's not something I often hear."

OOC: HAVE THE PRINCESS SAY SOMETHING ELSE CAL!

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

"Well I don't imagine so, not a lot of people know royalty so closely, not even people in the castle." She told him, shivering a little as a chill ran down her spine. "Pick up your arrows and re shoot." The Princess told him, getting her own arrows and putting them back in her quiver.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Unless you're Sara, then you're a judgmental *****. True statement OP. The Princess had then grabbed her bow and arrow, apparently she wanted to re shoot. "Um, why do you want to re shoot?" Is what he would say, but since Cal is a stubborn little Canadian who expects us to know what her posts don't clearest don't say at all, he just said "Yeah." and picked up his bow.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

When Boreal commented on the fact that Gaius wasn't Charlotte, the fire mage couldn't resist saying something. "Nah, I'm the guy that kicked your ass" he responded. Then a more serious tone took hold of the boy as he stepped as close to Boreal as he was able. "And i'm the guy that will beat you to a bloody pulp if you ever threaten a friend of mine again" he said, although it must have seemed strange hearing the words come from Charlotte's mouth. With that being said, Gaius turned back and walked towards the guild.

13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Journey to Sian
    Beucette used Strike Raid. It did 20 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 66.
    Lucia used Strike Raid. It did 24 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 90.
    Scarlett used Strike Raid. It did 22 damage, but with Strength, Speed, and Weapon it did 66.
    Calxiyn used Sliding Dash. It did 17 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 52.
    Malkira used Blitz. He jumped 4 times, each time doing 5 damage. He did 20 damage, but with Strength and Weapon he did 36.
    Alisa used Barrier Surge and blocked for Lucia. She did 15 damage, but with Defense and Weapon she did 37.

All together, the group did 347 damage. X's defense reduced 7.

[​IMG]

"You're losing your touch, X." Balthazar chuckled to himself. This enraged X.

"I haven't even gotten started." X said.

"Wind Magic: Storm Shred!" X shouted. Many blades of Wind came flying from a magical seal.

X used Storm Shred. He shot out 6 blades, each blade doing 13 damage. He did 78 damage, but with Magic and Speed he did 119. Everyone (But Alisa) took 19 damage.

"Wind Magic: Wind Palm!" X clasped his palms together, and there was a tornado rushing towards the Group.

X used Wind Palm. It did 50 damage, but with Magic and Speed, it did 90. Everyone (But Alisa) took 15 damage. Beucette, Mizuki, Scarlett, Calxiyn, and Malkira were stunned.

"Don't waste your energy so fast, X." Balthazar cautioned.

All together, everyone took 34 damage.

Beucette's defense reduced 2 damage.
    Lucia was guarded by Alisa.
    Mizuki's defense reduced 1 damage.
    Scarlett's defense reduced 6 damage.
    Calxiyn's defense reduced 3 damage.
    Malkira's defense reduced 5 damage.

[​IMG]
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (353)
    Abilities:
    (13) Sand Explosion: The user turns their palms towards the target, causing the ground
    underneath the target to explode and turn into sand, covering them (55 MP, 65 damage)
    (15) Sandstorm: The user manipulates sand, either released from their body or gathered from the surrounding environment, shaping it into a variety of forms for different purposes, with the most prominent so far being for combat. The user is also able to manipulate the physiology of their own body into sand, which may be used in a variety of ways, such as creating decoys or even for mobility purposes. (75 MP)
    (16) Supreme King Rock Crush: The user uses the rocks around them to surround the enemy and crush them with multiple sized stones. In the anime, this spell was shown in two phases. The first phase involves surrounding the enemy with stones, which binds them. The second phase crushes all stones which surrounds the enemy (20 damage per 1-8 boulders, 90 MP)
    (10) Iron Rock Reinforced Wall: Continuous Formation The user creates pillars from the ground that form multiple walls in a straight line, blocking incoming attacks. (Absorbs 45 damage, 60 MP)
    (15) Storm Shred: The caster creates several blades of wind that attack the target (5-15 on 1-6 blades, 80 MP)
    (16) Wind Palm: The user claps both their hands together, releasing a highly destructive tornado (50 damage + Stun 90 MP)

Strength: 17
    Speed: 13
    Defence: 8
    Magic: 35

Beucette
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (18)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    Ability Slots: 5
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun)
    Weapon: Ego The Sword (4-12) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Strength: 11.5(+12)
    Speed: 7.5(+11)(+2)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 6

Lucia

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Weapon: Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 13(+12)
    Speed: 12.5(+11)
    Defense: -0.5
    Magic: 5.5

Mizuki

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(33)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (3-11, -1 SPD)
    Item Slots (4)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3) 700/500
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3) 700/500
    Strength: 16 (+10)
    Speed: 7 (+8)
    Defence: 2 (+6)
    Magic: 2

Scarlett

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(34)(+18)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(75)
    Weapon: Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD
    Item Slots (4)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Strength: 15.5 (+3)
    Speed: 8.5 (+3)
    Defense: 2.5 (+9)
    Magic: 5 (+3)

Calxiyn

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(19)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns)
    Weapon: Keyblade (4-10)
    Item Slots (4)
    Strength: 20 (+3)
    Speed: 7 (+3)
    Defence: 0 (+3)
    Magic: 5

Malkira

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (21)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(70)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Double Handed Axe (4-11) -2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 1(-2)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 8

Alisa
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(70)(+9)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (85)
    Ability Slots: (5)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Fire Surge: Rush the enemy while a ring of fire revolves around you, hitting targets multiple times. (30 damage + 4 continuous fire damage)

Weapon: Tower Shield +5DEF -2 SPD
    Item Slot: (6)

Strength: 14
    Speed: 1 (-2)
    Defense: 10 (+8)
    Magic: 6

[​IMG]

"I can't move..." Calxiyn tried to free herself. "You guys need to both hurry, or else we're all in biiiiig trouble."

14. Skyheart Joker

As Lucia had just done a good deal of damage to the X dude, she noticed that everyone else had taken a large amount of damage. Apparently, his massive magical wind damage had also left everyone stunned and unable to do anything. Fortunately for her, there was someone in front of her, taking all the damage for her. Well, that was pretty good for her. Giving her a good pat on the back, she said,
    "thanks for the assist!" Realizing that she couldn't just take on this person by herself, and since everyone else could way out damage her combined, Lucia decided to do everyone else a solid. Taking out her Wand of Light, she said, "protect my friends by dispelling any sort of ailment upon them!" And of course, having used the wand of light...Lucia transformed again. Well, that was a bit awkward.

15. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Zephyr used Sliding Dash on Dark Guild Assassin 1. He did 18, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 53.
    Alessia used Sliding Dash on Dark Guild Assassin 2. He did 9, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 44.
    Ander used Aerora on the Dark Guild Healer 1. He did 9 damage, but with Magic and Weapon he did 41. All other enemies took 20 damage.
    Jack used Fire Dash on the Dark Guild Healer 2. He did 19 damage, but with Magic, Speed and Weapon it did 49.
    Caleb used Blitz on Dark Guild Swordsman 1. He jumped 5 times, each time doing 5 damage. He did 25 damage, but with Strength and Weapon he did 34.
    Aoki used Aero on the Dark Guild Swordsman 1. She did 8 damage, but with Magic and Weapon she did 25. All other enemies took 12 damage.
    Therity used Sliding Dash on Dark Swordsman 2. She did 16 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon it did 59.

[​IMG]
    Cassandra closed her eyes. "Alessia, I told you to go!" Cassandra shouted. "Requip! Heaven's Wheel Armor!"

Cassandra transformed. Plated armor covered her chest, with a large, metal flower on it. She wore a large billowing skirt that had metal plating in the upper area. Her stomach and neek were uncovered, and she had large metal wings that appeared to be made of individual blades. On her head she wore a wing-like headpiece. Her long purple hair was down, but her banged were switched to her other eye.

"Sword Requip! Trinity Sword! Wind Raid!" Cassandra spawned 5 different swords, all

Cassandra spawned 5 swords, each sword doing 7 damage. The Sword itself did 21 damage each. Cassandra did 140 damage, but with Strength and Speed it did 215 to everyone but the Wizards and Shield Bearers. Everyone took 35 individual damage.

She combined it with Wind Raid. It did 69 damage, but with Speed, Magic, and Weapon 120. The Wizards and Shieldbears took 30 damage.

Dark Guild Swordsman's defense reduced 3 damage.
    Dark Guild Swordsman 2's defense reduced 4 damage.
    Dark Guild Assassin's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Dark Guild Assassin 2's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Dark Guild Shield Bearers' defense reduced 16 damage.
    Dark Guild Shield Bearers 2's defense reduced 11 damage.
    Dark Guild Wizards defense reduced 5 damage.
    Dark Guild Wizards defense reduced 8 damage.
    Dark Guild Healer's defense reduced 1 damage.
    Dark Guild Healer 2's defense reduced 5 damage.

[​IMG]
    "Murderers!" Kageyama screamed as he saw his fallen comrades. "Don't worry, we'll take one of yours too. Shieldbears, attack the girl with the Key!" Kageyama shouted orders.

Dark Guild Shieldbearer 1 used Shield Slam on Aoki. It did 33 damage.
    Dark Guild Shieldbearer 2 used Shield Slam on Aoki. It did 28 damage.

Together, they did 61 damage. Her defense reduced 0 damage.

Dark Guild Swordsman:
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-88)
    Weapon: Sword (2-10)
    Abilities:
    Sinister Strike: There's something about this strike that just feels off. Sinister, even. (5-12 damage) Speed
    Eviscerate: Incredibly violent attrack. Very hard to get the blood out of clothes. (10- 15) Strength
    Whirlwind: With sword in hand, the user spins round (Like a record) attacking everyone. Strength, Speed, Magic
    Strength: 15
    Speed: 10
    Defense: 8

Dark Guild Swordsman 2:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-83)
    Weapon: Sword (2-10)
    Abilities:
    Sinister Strike: There's something about this strike that just feels off. Sinister, even. (5-12 damage) Speed
    Eviscerate: Incredibly violent attrack. Very hard to get the blood out of clothes. (10- 15) Strength
    Whirlwind: With sword in hand, the user spins round (Like a record) attacking everyone. Strength, Speed, Magic
    Strength: 15

Dark Guild Assassin:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-94)
    Weapon: Wicked Knives (4-12 X 2)
    Abilities:
    Conceal: The Assassin hides and cannot be attacked. (1-3 rounds)
    Shiv: Stabs someone in the back. When attacking after Concealing, it does more damage. Did you know that Assasssins are SHIV-al-rous? (5-10 damage. From Conceal, 10-15 damage) Speed
    Headcrack: The Assassin smacks someone on the back of the head, stunning them. (5-8 damage, chance of Stun) Strength
    Fan of Knives: Quickly draws and throws several knives at people with magic propulsion for extra damage. (10-20) Speed and Magic
    Strength: 8
    Speed: 15
    Defence: 0
    Magic: 10

Dark Guild Assassin 2:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-85)
    Weapon: Wicked Knives (4-12 X 2)
    Abilities:
    Conceal: The Assassin hides and cannot be attacked. (1-3 rounds)
    Shiv: Stabs someone in the back. When attacking after Concealing, it does more damage. Did you know that Assasssins are SHIV-al-rous? (5-10 damage. From Conceal, 10-15 damage) Speed
    Headcrack: The Assassin smacks someone on the back of the head, stunning them. (5-8 damage, chance of Stun) Strength
    Fan of Knives: Quickly draws and throws several knives at people with magic propulsion for extra damage. (10-20) Speed and Magic
    Strength: 8
    Speed: 15
    Defence: 0
    Magic: 10

Dark Guild Shieldbearer:
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    Weapon: Immense Shield (+15 Defence)
    Abilities:
    Cover!: The Shieldbearer protects another Dark Guild Member. (Attack Redirected to Shieldbearer)
    Shield Slam: The Shieldbearer hits his enemy with his shield. Defence + Immense Shield Defence
    Ground Slam: The Shieldbearer hits the ground with the shield. It loses 5 Defence, but all guild Members may be stunned. (Stun chance + Strength)

Strength: 12
    Speed: 2
    Defence: 20
    Magic: 0

Dark Guild Shieldbearer 2:
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (9)

Weapon: Immense Shield (+15 Defence)
    Abilities:
    Cover!: The Shieldbearer protects another Dark Guild Member. (Attack Redirected to Shieldbearer)
    Shield Slam: The Shieldbearer hits his enemy with his shield. Defence + Immense Shield Defence
    Ground Slam: The Shieldbearer hits the ground with the shield. It loses 5 Defence, but all guild Members may be stunned. (Stun chance + Strength)

Speed: 2
    Defence: 20
    Magic: 0

Dark Guild Wizard
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-22)
    Weapon: Vaguely Evil Staff (5-12)
    Abilities:
    Lightning Bolt: Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! (3-10) Magic and Weapon
    Fireblast: Someone is hit with a bolt of fire. (5-8, takes guaranteed 3 fire damage for 1-4 turns) Magic
    Forked Lightning: Two Guild Members are targeted with bolts of searing lightning. (10-20 damage) Magic
    Strength: 5
    Magic: 15

Dark Guild Wizard 2
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(-19)
    Weapon: Vaguely Evil Staff (5-12)
    Abilities:
    Lightning Bolt: Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! (3-10) Magic and Weapon
    Fireblast: Someone is hit with a bolt of fire. (5-8, takes guaranteed 3 fire damage for 1-4 turns) Magic
    Forked Lightning: Two Guild Members are targeted with bolts of searing lightning. (10-20 damage) Magic

Dark Guild Healer:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-34)
    Weapon: Not So Evil Healing Rod (5-15)
    Abilities:
    Circle of Healing: All Dark Guild Members healed (15-25) Magic
    Greater Heal: Heals a target. (10-20) Magic
    Restorative Inversion: All healing spells deal damage. Circle of Healing targets Guild Members. Takes a turn to cast.
    Smite: Smites a guild member with the Healing Rod. (1-5) Strength and Speed
    Speed: 8
    Defence: 10

Dark Guild Healer 2:
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-38)
    Weapon: Not So Evil Healing Rod (5-15)
    Abilities:
    Circle of Healing: All Dark Guild Members healed (15-25) Magic
    Greater Heal: Heals a target. (10-20) Magic
    Restorative Inversion: All healing spells deal damage. Circle of Healing targets Guild Members. Takes a turn to cast.
    Smite: Smites a guild member with the Healing Rod. (1-5) Strength and Speed
    Speed: 8
    Defence: 10

Cassandra (Heaven's Wheel Armor)
    Armor:
    Flight: While wearing this armor, you can gian ability to fly for short distances.

Sword Requipping: They are able to summon a large amount of swords, and launch weapons at her opponent(s) in a variety of different ways. The armor is meant to be used for facing multiple opponents. (1-10 swords, deal 7 damage each)

Attacks:

Blumenblatt: Requip a mass amount of swords, and then charge at her opponent and slice him or her with two of her swords. Then she will fly past her enemy and send the swords she Requipped into the enemy at the same time. (50 damage)
    Circle Sword: Requips swords and has them circle around her by utilizing the command, "Dance, My Blades". The swords then begin spinning rapidly around the user sends them flying towards their opponent(s) in a disc formation at first and upon impact the swords separate and fly in different directions dealing great damage. (35 damage + bind for one turn to simulate trying to figure out where to block the damage. Deals 35 more damage on the turn the enemy is bound)
    Trinity Sword: While in Heavens Wheel Armor, They slash the opponent in a delta formation. (1-25 X 3 damage)
    Pentagram sword: While using the Heaven's Wheel Armor, the user slashes the swords in the shape of a pentagram to attack the target. 1-20 X 5 damage)

HP:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (280)(+3)(+3)(+6)(+6)(40)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (350)
    Ability Slots: 11 (+7)(+1)(+1)(+1)(+1)(+3)(+3)
    Dark Haze: Cloak yourself in darkness, then charge at faraway enemies. (50 damage)
    Meteor Crash: Leaps high into the air and bring your your weapon down on the enemy, along with 1-5 meteors. (35 damage + 4 per meteor)
    Sacrifice: Expend HP to perform a single, powerful attack. (50 + Health spent)
    ~Time Splicer: Inflict Stop on all enemies for 1 Round. (50 damage)
    Confusion Strike: Perform a spinning attack that confuses some foes. (45 damage + Confusion)
    Wind Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy, letting the wind guide it toward your target for multiple hits. (70 damage but will never miss)
    Collision Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull a single enemy toward you, then send it crashing into other foes. ((Takes 1 round to pull in, 50 damage dealt)
    Windcutter: Create a whirlwind with a spin attack and send surrounding enemies flying (50 damage)
    Spark Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. If it connects, the your weapon will split into beams of light that fly in all directions. (60 damage + 15 damage to other targets)
    Treasure Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Causes some foes to drop Jewels . (50 damage + 1-50 Jewels )
    Break Time: Restore 10% of Max HP and 10 MP each time dependent on RNG score (1-10)
    Chaos Blade: RNG to perform a series of charging attacks that blind, bind or confuse some foes. (45 damage + guaranteed status effects)
    Robe of Yūen
    Heaven's Wheel Armor
    Black Wing Armor
    The Giant's Armor
    Lightning Empress Armor
    Flight Armor
    Armadura Fairy
    Morning Star Armor
    Piercing Armor
    Weapon:

Cassandra's Battle Axe (15-30)

Item Slots: 10
    Master's Ring: Extraordinarily increases maximum AS (+7)
    Slayer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and Magic and also increases Strength (+1, +2,+5)
    Slayer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and Magic and also increases Strength (+1, +2,+5)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)
    Moon Amulet: Highly increases Strength and Magic and also greatly increases maximum AS (+2, +2, +3)
    Moon Amulet: Highly increases Strength and Magic and also greatly increases maximum AS (+2, +2, +3)

Strength: 35(+5)(+5)(+3)(+3)(+3)(+3)(+2)(+2)
    Speed: 10(+3)(+3)(+2)(+2)
    Defense: 17(+3)(+3)(+2)(+2)(+25)
    Magic: 5(+2)(+2)(+2)(+2)(+2)(+2)

Therity
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(65)(+3)(+9)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (65)
    Ability Slots: (+1)Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Skill Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and slightly increases maximum AS (+4, +2, +1)

Strength: 18(+3)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 1(+3)(+3)

Alessia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(60)(+3)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)
    Ability Slots: (+2)
    Weapon: Arming Sword (4-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)

Strength: 12(+1)(+4)(+3)
    Speed: 4(+1)(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 9(+3)

Zephyr

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (57)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (53)(+1)(+10)

Ability Slots:
    Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)

Weapon: X-Gloves: (3-8) +1 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)

Strength: 20(+3)
    Speed: 7(+3)
    Defense: 6(+3)
    Magic: 7(+2)

Ander
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(65)(+3)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(101)(+25)
    Ability Slots:
    Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns)
    Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (35 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    Blizzara: Blast enemies head-on with a stronger chunk of ic. (6MP. Deals 8 Damage)

Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets)
    Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Improved Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5(+4)
    Magic: 17(+5)

Jack
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(103)(+25)
    Ability Slots:
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Improved Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Hi-Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+60 HP)
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 14(+5)

Caleb
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (60)(+9)(+9)(+9)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)(+1)
    Ability Slots:

Weapon: Shortsword (2-9) +1 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Rune Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Defense. (+1, +1)

Speed: 4
    Defense: 9(+3)(+3)(+3)(+1)

Aoki
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-21)
    (80)
    Ability Slots:

Weapon: Keyblade (4-12)
    Item Slots:
    Lucky Ring: Brings luck to the wearer, increasing the drop rate of items/Jewels (20% enhanced Drop Rate)
    Lucky Ring: Brings luck to the wearer, increasing the drop rate of items/Jewels (20% enhanced Drop Rate)
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 14

16. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Mission of upmost importance:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    He looked at a wall it breaking apart. He was able to look at everyone's attacks. Looking at Caleb and Alessia and they did not have Barrier Surge what was up with that? He then looked at the ooc thread and was ale to see that Alessia did have in the ooc thread, but not in the battle. He was confused by some of this. It looked like Dark Guild Shieldbearer had a max of 65 damage to do and Dark Guild Shieldbearer 2: had 44 damage max to be done to it. "There is a difference between a dark guild and us. We pick each other up when we are down." He then looked at Aoki and used cure on her.

Ander used cure on Aoki

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG]

Truly, Dominique didn't know know what to think of Zwei, as much as she was trying he seemed to be horribly boring. But even still, it could just be mystery. Or maybe he was shy. She watched as he reshot.

Zwei:

1st shot: 5
    2nd shot: 7
    3rd shot: 9
    4th shot: 10
    5th shot: 0

All together: 31/50

"31/50. Your turn, Your highness." Johanna bowed to Dominique.

Dominique started to shoot.

Dom:
    1st shot: 5
    2nd shot: 8
    3rd shot: 8
    4th shot: 7
    5th shot: 3

"31/50. It looks like you have a tie." Johanna smiled at them both.

"Then I suppose to make it fair, we'll both ask something." Dominique then turned to Zwei. "What are your first impressions of me?" Dominique asked him, pulling the arrows from the target.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb would have dramatically yelled Aoki's name out to show the worry for his comrade, but the two of them had never actually introduced themselves and it really felt like "RANDOM GUILD MATE NO!" just didn't quite hit the mark. As Ander had said his piece about friendship and teamwork and picking each other up, Caleb launched himself at dark shieldbearer 2, yelling out "And we take down those who would harm them too!" as he did so.

Caleb used sliding dash on dark shieldbearer 2, because **** that guy.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alisa could feel the impact of X's attack against her mighty shield, but her shield stood tall and shielded her from damage. Even against the tornado, though the lingering barriers from her Barrier Surge attack helped in that. Now with the exception of her and Lucia, everyone else had appeared to be stunned. This lasted long enough for Lucia to go all Mahou Shoujo and cured them of their stunned. Thus this time a ring flames appeared around Alisa and she launched herself towards X once more, falling back to cover to Beucette once the attack was finished.

Alisa used Fire Surge on X and blocked for Beucette

"What are you talking about, he's clearly unconscious." Zephyr said in response to Kageyama's accusation. He was fairly certain that the guy that he'd kicked was just unconscious as he took a couple steps away from him to prepare for the next attack. What he didn't notice however was Cassandra's change in attire and thus not noticing the swarm of swords that struck just about everyone other than a fortunate few until after the damage had been done. "Oh, okay now he's dead."

In an attempt of payback, Kageyama thought it fitting to have his last two standing guild members attack Aoki. While they had succeeded in bringing her down, Ander had casted cure on her.
    "As if we'd let you take down one of our own!" Zephyr became cloaked in flames as he rushed towards the first Shieldbearer.

Zephyr used Fire Dash on Dark Shieldbearer 1

Zwei still wasn't sure just how was he doing this good at archery. First he'd barely won and now he'd ended up in a tie with the princess. Either he actually had a knack for this sport or lady luck was on his side. Since this round ended in a draw despite it now saying anywhere that they were going to have more than one round and Cal's just challenging her inner stubborn female they would both be asking questions to each other. The Princess had gone first and asked the same thing that he'd asked her.

At first Zwei just shrugged his shoulders.
    "Well you seem like a typical princess more or less, minus the helplessness and locked in a tower or something. You don't seem like someone who would lie or do anything else along those lines to get something." I swear if you give me grief for this Cal, I will delete this post. All of it.

20. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Mission of upmost importance:
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: "Ander is right. You are probably happy some of them are dead. You made this happen. You don't care what happens to them at all. You let this happen. You dark guilds are all the same. Blaming us for your misfortune. It is always our fault for anything that happens to you and you make it our fault for when our friends get hurt. It is never your fault is it?" He used cure on Aoki.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.