358/2 Days If you had a nobody?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Shikou, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I've been wondering what other people think what their nobody would be like.
    I think mine would be the polar opposite of myself. Having the power to summon a weapon and inflicting pain on others (I've been bullied but not anymore). I think my weapon would be something very sinister or dark/evil like maybe a scythe or a awesome sword or even a keyblade for the heck of it. I have actually made my own in the avatar sector in re:Coded (I used cheat codes to unlock them all) but I have no way of taking a picture of it, it looks real bad @ss though haha.
    What do you think your nobody would be like?
    If you have your own drawn or something like that please share that too ^^

Better description:
    Red blood eyes, pale face, black hair, 6ft 2, hair to the back or like Marluxia, enjoys to make people scream in terror, quiet, as for the weapon a scythe, sowed, or keyblade(most likely a scythe), and black wings come out from his back when he unleashes his true power resembling the god of death.

2. Krown King's Apprentice

Well, first off, his name would be Samittxah. (Sam-it-zah)
    He would be a tall height (around 6'3) and rather skinny.
    He would have my personality; which is clouded and thoughtful. So pretty much he would have a light and dark side.
    He would be a lot stronger than me, have amazing agility and be faster.
    He would know mixed martial arts, karate and taekwondo.
    His weapon would just be a light sword that he rarely uses because of his skill in fist and foot combat.
    But on his sword would be black and red, heart tattoos.

Man, I wish I was him...lol.

3. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Mine would be Xirchs (pronounced Xeercks) and would be about the same build as me, tall(6'5") and lean.
    Personality wouldn't fit in with the organization, as I'm kind, caring, compassionate and can be funny, but get on my bad side and you're in for a world of hurt. Xirchs would prolly split and go rogue.
    I'd probably Duel-wield katanas using a stance like Vyse from Skies of Arcadia.

4. RikuxXion Merlin's Housekeeper

If I had a nobody, she would be cute, blonde and small. I don't know a name that would work for me but I would have metal claws for weapons and I would only use them if you seriously pissed me off.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln (Pronounced as Gex eln, NOT Gex lin or anything like that)

Cold, dark, aggressive (basically the side of me i keep hidden from most people) has the element of darkness itself (depression). Uses a sword, fights with alot of dark attacks. His goal would be to get his heart back and become the strongest being to ever exist.
    Yeah, i've thought this through.

6. Tears_into_Roses Merlin's Housekeeper

I've use to wonder who my nobody would be...until I had a dream of her. :3

Her name is Haruka Lea and is the same hight as me. (5'2 small fry lol) Haruka is a keyblade weilder and weild's Lost Memories backwards in a pose like Paine in Final Fantasy x-2. Her personality would be the same as mine; worries about friends alot, shy, stubborn in fights and being funny when the moment needs it. But she would be more...tougher and much more like a fighter then me. I'm a lover, not a fighter, but when I need to I can really pack a punch.

Here is a quick sketch of her- [​IMG]

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I thought long and hard about my Nobody, infact his name is my username. Docyx (the no15 thing is the fact at one point there where 14 members of the organisation and I am the 15th) and since I'm not a very physical person I always assumed my Nobody would be a magic user with maybe a flaoting orb or a staff as his wepon

8. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Welll I would be called Phoenixkh93X. No seriously my name is Lizzie, how on earth can I may an anagram with three Z sounds in my name :P
    She would probably be more bold and confidant than me, and would say things to people I would keep to myself lol :) I imagine she would have green eyes as opposed to my blue. Weapon of choice would be nunchucks, mostly because none of org XIII have those yet.

9. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

My nobody would call Excasr and my heartless César.

Excasr is a nobody like a Samurai, I believe. Quite and calm, skilled and with two swords.

...I think... xD

10. Rhiscx Banned

Rhiscx (Risks)

He would probably have no love for the world of men. 6'3'' long hair.
    Weapon would probably be a PSP.

11. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

Mine would be called Ruytina. He would be strong, not visually impaired, not clumsy, have good dept perception, and would have strong abilities. I also think he would be a fast runner.

12. Daxa~ #stalker

Mine would have the name of Xandu,and be just like me but taller.
    I say just like me due to the fact that I am already capable of inflicting pain on people and being lovely and negative,and since I carry a mallet around with me I have no need of a weapon.
    <3

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Oh gosh . . . Saxima already has an 'x' in it, I wouldn't even know how to rearrange it again to stick another one in there, but if I had to use my real name, I guess her name would be Nexelima. She'd probably have lighter eyes and lighter hair, but her personality would be very dark. I guess she would be the opposite of me, and her weapon would be a staff.

Woo.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, this is an interesting thought.

Names are hard to come up with (especially when your real name is Catalina), so lets just call her Cat. She would be my height, if not a few inches taller and have a strong sense of justice (I myself have been bullied for quite some time, though it hasn't happened as much nowadays). Her judgement might be black and white sometimes, but she'd probably be able to understand a person's line of logic. She would be fairly smart (hopefully anyway) and be able to summon something similar to Noctis's weapon from the FFversusXIII trailers. Here's a snapshot of it.
    [​IMG]

15. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Mine would be Loxare. She has red-brown ringlets and eyes that change from blue to red, depending on mood. She's 5'6" and built sturdy, like me; broad shoulders, large hands and feet, that sort of thing. Her personality would probably be similar to mine: quiet when in a crowd but rather loud around friends (do Nobodies have friends?), never thinks before she speaks, etc. But she'd also be more ruthless, "the ends justify the means" kind of person.

16. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Mine would be Sharumix. She would be very cruel, in a sarcastic snide sort of way. She would be pretty intelligent, but without emotion, she wouldn't care how she treats people, and would merely use them until she's gotten all she can. She can sufficiently read the emotions of other people, and would use their feelings against them to screw up their lives. Just for the fun of it. She would find it very entertaining to see someone set their own trap and then fall into it. She might even be the one who told them how to set the trap in the first place. She understands words and the power they possess, in fact, words would be her specialty. She could manipulate words to make them say anything, she could insult you in every way imaginable, and you would go away thinking she was your friend.

17. Spike H E R O

Name: Xikspe? Kepsix? How about Xepsik? I have no idea....

He would be a dry-witted slacker who is always reluctant to do as he's told (or anything at all, for that matter). Does not cooperate with others as they would only cause him "more trouble than they're worth". Would only spring into action to avoid/diffuse a potential hassle. All this hides a peaceful nature with a dislike of violence.

Weapon:A yo-yo type weapon. Ideal because of the lack of exertion required by the user but is still a swift, cool, and effective weapon.

Apparel: Tired eyes, unkept hair and has his cloak's sleeves rolled up because "dragging sleeves around is annoying".

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Name: Beeaxoo? I'm not sure.

She'd mostly be interested in acting stupid, but she'd also be quite adept at fighting. Mostly, she'd be the one that people wouldn't think is strong enough to fight a piece of paper. She'd also enjoy being quite sarcastic with each of the other nobodies she knows.

Weapon: A bow and arrow weapon. She'd shoot enemies from afar and will try her best to stay out of fights.

Apparel: Bobbed cut hair, glasses, and her cloak would be slightly too big around the sleeves.

19. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

Her name would be Alix. :) Nobody of my OC, I guess. Powers are chakrams and fire, like Axel. She acts like him too. I guess she'd wear what the rest of the org. wears: Cloak, gloves, etc. Long red hair and hazel eyes.

20. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

Hm, let's just say her name would be an alternative to Atira, so i guess it would be Xitara

She would be tall like me, larger build, very fast on her feet and amazing motor skills...lol
    She would have jet black hair with red highlights, green/hazel eyes and a mark on her left upper arm.
    I guess her personality would be more confident or outgoing than me. She might also make a better leader and can gain other's respect easily. Her weapon would be a gunblade of sorts and her powers would be related to fire... (Im a Leo and its element is fire...soo yup). She would also be a bit of a tease and would hit on any handsome lad. Lol.

She would be such a badass!