If you could change one thing on Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, what would you change?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LPGamer15, Dec 10, 2015.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

For me my change would be finding a method to fixing the lag when changing into forms in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and loading times of the game itself. The loading times I believe are to blame for the PS3 processing power of running a 3 huge HD games on one disc. Hope the PS4 doesn't have any lagging problems with Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Remix and Kingdom Hearts 3.

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The lag is actually because the read speed of the optical disk is slower on the ps3 than it was on the ps2. The disappointing thing is that it would be an easy fix to give the game install data on the hard drive. Square is normally even pretty good about giving players install options based on how much space they want to use.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I really wish more of Birth by Sleep's tracks were re-recorded. Sucks that only Keyblade Graveyard Horizon, Dismiss, and It's a Small World got that treatment.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Give Terra, Aqua, and Ven their capes.

5. Patman Bof

That horrid game selection menu. Not just because it takes forever to load, but also because I can tell the optical drive doesn' t like it at all. It often crashes my PS3. Same goes for KH 1.5 and FFX/X2.