if unchained

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by 61, Apr 18, 2016.

1. 61 No. B

has taught me anything its that i would lose so much money if they put out another kh tcg

so

much

money

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I've already spent $30 for weekly quests and the 3000 jewels, and I still want to do it again this week to try and get the KH Cloud medal.

Also, unchained has taught me that it only takes about 2 weeks for all of the top rankers to be bots. Seriously, why is there no report button? You see a character that's over level 200 and it's an automatic "hey, that's not right" response. Or if someone has over 4 million lux in the span of one day since the weekly rank was set. Rank 28 is the highest I will be getting without grinding Guard Armor an absurd amount

3. 61 No. B

i want to be able to trade medals even though that would completely defeat the money aspect. or even if its synthing medals with some really stingy rules. like synth higher level for lower levels. i just dont like how long it takes to get jewels to then buy 3 medals only to get two jumbas and another donald. like... ****. i let myself spend $15 once but no more. not THAT into the game.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

i wish we could trade at least within parties if not within unions dude

i'm also hella tempted to spend money for the KH + FF friends medal pack and the week long quests (i still have NO six star medals but like seven five stars UGH)

costumes are also so good and i'm well on my way to having the female KH2 Mickey and part of the male outfit

5. 61 No. B

yeah that would be good too but like no ones going to want to trade the desirable ones away

yeah thats what i did. not sure it was worth 15 but i mean whatever i dont mind giving this game my money once considering how good it is. im holding off on evolving to 6 star because the cost is so stupid high and i only have like 81 cost right now.

i like the white overalls costume so much im only using the other ones for stats. prob wont ever change

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm level 150 right now, with a cost of about 127 or so, and even I can only afford 2 6-star medals after using cids on them. I want to get a Limit Sora up to 6 stars, but i'll have to wait. It's annoying about KHII Leon as well, because his 5-star skill has him hitting 3 times, but his 6-star skill has him back to twice. Seems like he loses damage with that.

And I've fallen victim because I just really want those limited medals, at least the Cloud. Ars Arcanum can be so helpful when fighting Guard Armor. I just wish there was a way to buy Orichalcum

7. 61 No. B

i just want kh2 sora ver b 6 star
    im level 50~

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I actually got that a little while ago. It's not as good as it sounds. There are much better speed medals

9. 61 No. B

idgaf i like the picture

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This is why I want a classic KH2 outfit Sora tbh

I have a valor, wisdom and limit but I JUST WANT MY BOY IN HIS OG OUTFIT (which i also want for my avatar at some point tbh)

11. 61 No. B

ya rly.
    and i want limit. i saw someone with master form and was like wtf i didnt know that existed. as soon as i see someone else with final form im going to flip a table i promise you that.

never gonna have a better sora outfit than kh2. cant be done.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

agreed on all those points

and i got all my form soras from daily deal drops
    i also got one KH riku and two KH2 black coat rikus in one deal one time and even tho i was kinda salty at first the KH2 rikus are actually super good (six hits each and BUFF AS HELL)

just keep trying and you'll get cool drops that AREN'T five star donald and goofy i promise

13. 61 No. B

wow i dont know if youre really lucky or if im super not lucky. i get **** from daily deals.
    but yeah ill keep at it. 3000 isnt worth 10 in all honesty. like you pretty much have to spend the 15 and its worth it once but not two times.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

i don't know man, maybe i'm just the luckiest loser playing this game

i just want more FF characters tho
    i only have Yuffie right now and all these Clouds and Leons and Aurons i see make me jealous as hell

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I know right now Master Form is a limited supply from the KH + FF friends deal going on. I was thinking of doing it, but after using Sonic Blade or whatever it was with Stitch, I realized the move itself just wasn't so good most of the time. But the art is nice. I actually had 4 limits for a while, but now I have 2 5-star ones because I used the other two to increase the skill strength on the others.
    I have KHII Yuffie, KH Yuffie, 1 cloud, 1 leon, and 1 auron. Auron is nice, but since it would cost so much to buy him, I'm just sticking with my lv6 Yuna, which has almost maxed skill. Leon is nice too, but I might keep him at level 5 because of that hit drop when he goes to 6 stars. KHII Yuffie and KH Yuffie I probably won't ever use, since I'm not a fan of set hit amounts, because I'm doing way more than that right now, and KH Yuffie's skill is only semi-good.

I really want more KHII Riku Black Coats to upgrade mine. The only problem with that is I have 20 jewels after buying the female riku clothing, so I have to save up for a while again.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

FINALLY got my black coat riku to six stars (and also managed to spend those twenty-something cids clogging my medal list) and it's so nice having such a powerhouse
    he does ELEVEN HITS DUDE
    almost double what he did before
    i feel like a proud mother right now

17. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Hilariously enough when installing unchained, I decided to play Hearthstone for the first time in a few months and now I am hooked on that instead of unchained. RIP me.

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

So I guess this means you've been

unchained from kingdom hearts?

19. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Sometimes pronounced as "Kai".

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Did you manage to use all 20 on it? Did they change it from only being able to use 10 cids on a single medal?