I seriously

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Magick, May 18, 2015.

1. Patman Bof

It' s regressive.

[​IMG]

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Women do this too, you know (Even if they don't realise it).

3. The Fuk? Dead

tits or GTFO

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

[​IMG]

5. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I found you. My Nendoroid arrived.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

She's cute, right?

7. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

So very ;-;

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

The photos of her don't do her justice.

9. Hayabusa Venomous

The stereotyping is strong.

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Girls have more clothing choices, but guys have more practical clothing. A typical girls clothing store has tight shirts that ride up when you move, jeans with pockets too small to hold lip balm, sweaters too thin and tight to hold out the smallest breeze, and shoes that you have to learn to walk in or risk breaking an ankle. The material is normally thinner and clingy, so I get little holes in my tops when I put them through the wash. Thanks but no thanks, I will get my jeans from the men's pile.

Men's sizes make more sense too. Jeans are measured in Waist X Leg length. No having to guess if I'm a 10 or a 12 and whether that's petite, regular or plus.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[DOUBLEPOST=1432151135][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean grabbing my crotch and wearing my hat low is literally all I do.

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

To the window, to the wall.

13. The Fuk? Dead

14. Laurence_Fox Chaser

And for this reason, I enjoy art that puts the male figure in the same type of pin-up overly sexualized situations that artists have been putting the female form in for ages.

for, you know, equality

15. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Meh, it is what it is. I said the 'manly' ones >.>

Aside from the headache of calculating sizes and high heels, I could live with it. I hate bland ... pretty much anything. When I look in the men's department, it's like a picture because it's the same thing every single time. No variety. Though I do hate clingy clothing, it just doesn't look or feel good. I don't know. I guess there really isn't a good balance between comfort and fashion but then nobody ever said fashion was comfortable.

-Nights

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I think it's how you put it together with other stuff. Like, this shirt is just a plain coloured T, but add this sweater or this hat or this belt and suddenly, it's awesome. It's something you have to either figure out via trial and error or learn theory on it.

I don't know. It's not my area of expertise. I'm definitely a "function over fashion" kind of person. Everything I own is comfortable, or I don't wear it.

Have you ever considered spicing up your own clothing? I sometimes take a plain shirt, then iron a stencil onto it and bleach it. It's a good way to get a design that you like onto a shirt without having to look everywhere for it.

17. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

That's not how you're supposed to objectify men. In fact, being looked at as an object in that way is quite refreshing even while it's just as uncomfortable. Here's a helpful guide on the correct way to objectify men. It's the second comment down. The first one is just there for context.

18. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Eeeeeh, it's a bit complicated with me. I'm an asexual and not really attracted to either sex. I can still appreciate the scenery though. So it's more on a person to person basis what I find attractive about them. One person it might be eyes. Another person it might be their neck. And even still, I'm more interested in a person's personality than I am their body. ...Though it doesn't hurt to be mindful of one's appearance.

in a nutshell, I'm complicated.

19. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Well that's good because in general, men are rarely ever objectified for their bodies. Most of the the time it's not even sexual. To quote from what I linked:

It's not as bad as what women go through, but just like it's important for men to realize that women don't feel like people because they're judged based on their bodies, it's important for women to understand that men are utterly worthless unless they've achieved something. We have to earn our right to be considered people. You don't.

"But wait!" you might be thinking, "The fact that you have earn your personhood means you can build yourself up and have way more agency in your societal worth than women!"

This is true. This is undeniably the biggest privilege that men have over women. However, that privilege has a balancing factor. The fact that we have agency means that we have to be constantly improving (or at least maintaining) our societal worth and that that worth goes down, it's because we weren't trying hard enough and that makes us worthless. When a woman's looks, her societal worth, deteriorate, it's understandable because that's expected of women who don't have access to the Fountain of Youth. As someone in the same thread that I linked above put it:

Sorry for quoting from reddit, but I've seen Tumblr used as a source before around these parts so using reddit shouldn't be much of a problem.

TL;DR: Men are worthless without achievements.

Also:
    I don't have a problem people being asexual, but it's super weird seeing it used as a noun. I know it's grammatically correct, but it just looks and sounds weird to me for some reason.

That's exactly how straight/gay/bi people are too though? Literally the only difference is that you don't perceive any of these things in a sexual way.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  20. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

if your boobs are amazingly huge and your face is anything less than god level then clearly the eyes will be drawn to the most appealing feature about your body so just wear a Beyonce mask and you'll be alright, problem solved