I seriously

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Magick, May 18, 2015.

1. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Do not like about ninety percent of the men I meet. That's the percentage that looks at my chest before my face. Yes, thank you for judging me on the size of my breasts before remembering I'm an actual human being and not just an action figure placed here for your viewing pleasure. Since one of us has manners you get to leave with your nether regions intact.

And then there's the love of my life. I adore him and he is everything to me, but he doesn't understand that I can't help the way I look, barring cosmetic surgery. I don't try to wear clingy shirts, and I can't help it that everyone looks at my chest, or that I use it to breathe. God forbid a part of my body works the way it is supposed to.

For those of you who examine breasts before a woman's face, they are lumps of ****ing fat. Take some hormones and grow your own, then you can stare as long as you want.

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The upper angle of looking down at your own breasts isn't as pleasurable as staring ahead at them.

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

4. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

It's this mentality that makes me just automatically look away from any woman I see. I tend to walk with my head down, which means that when I first look at a person, my gaze is naturally drawn to his or her stomach, then chest, then shoulders, then face. Rather than risk getting accused of being a sexist pig when this happens with a woman, it's easier to just direct my gaze away from her at the first sign of a feminine figure.

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Then you can cut them off and plaster them to the mirror.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I feel so....stereotyped

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

That's how women feel every day.

8. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

That's an HR violation.

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Look at the sky, it's much prettier then the sideway. Or better yet, just look at their face.

I think I love you.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

<3

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

I love you, too. Do I get smiley?

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

13. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Fixed.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

15. Hayabusa Venomous

Is it ok if it's face then chest? I'm a face guy.

16. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

"Stop growing white blood cells out of control, it's so much healthier than leukemia."
    That's what I would do if I weren't so easily perceived at a creep. The problem is that I have to look up first. Try looking up at a person with your head starting in a downward nodding position and follow the path that your view takes. You may notice that the person's chest is directly between your starting and ending views.

Also, I feel I should note that a slight downward nod is a common form of greeting or acknowledgement between men, even strangers. Even if the man isn't some creep who walks with his head down, couldn't this gesture be easily mistaken for briefly looking at boobs when used with a woman? Am I over-thinking the many nuances of nonverbal communication? Probably.

Are men not usually aware of the stereotypes associated with them and the ways in which they are objectified, which are fundamentally different from but just as bad as how women are stereotyped and objectified? That seems wrong if you ask me. Everyone should be aware of these sorts of things so they can recognize and deal with situations where they apply.

17. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

One of the many reasons why if I had been born female I would've been gay. I hate men ... at least the 'manly' ones. Go back to watching your football and drinking your beer. Breasts don't really interest me. If I'm staring at your chest it's either because I'm reading your shirt or I'm debating on how to tell you it's one of the ugliest tops I've ever seen. The first thing I look at are clothes. Shiny things or ... how should I put it, pretty things distract me. That's why I like cartoons so much. I'm always jealous that there's so many more options of clothes for girls than guys >_> Not cool.

-Nights

18. Misty gimme kiss

stare at their crotch

for, you know, equality

19. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

That never made sense to me. Both men and women have breasts. Both men and women have crotches. Why then is it that when thinking of one or the other it's always breasts for women and the crotch for the men. Seriously, what's so appealing about breasts? What's so appealing about a crotch for that matter? It's just ... ew.

-Nights

20. Misty gimme kiss

Breasts are sexualized on women, not so much on men. The pelvic area is sexualized for both, but is most prominent for men. It's not too confusing really, but i'm sure it'd make some guys uncomfortable if you stared downwards for the whole conversation (which many women endure on the regular).

Why people love boobs so much, I can't really tell you. Yeah they're pretty soft and squishy and fun to grab but they're hardly my favorite part of the body.