I had the weirdest dream last night.

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Hiro ✩, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

It started as a normal day for me, just walking in town, when I see a building entrance explode and people go everywhere and run away. I saw a Green Flashman burst out and flee.

So I did the sensible thing and morphed into the Green Ranger and gave chase. I caught up to Flash Green on the balcony of a building and we exchanged blows until Flash Green fled.

I powered down and went home to clean myself up and be ready for the next attack, when I see that Katy Perry is in town and is giving a concert that's being shown on national television. In the middle of the broadcast she cries out in pain and transforms into Flash Green.

Before I go on, I want to make clear I have no idea why it was Katy Perry and not a celebrity I like more, like Jennifer Lawrence or Karen Gillan.

Anyway, I race to the venue and morph, then we exchange blows again until I overcome her and she's passed out in my arms. Suddenly Rita Repulsa and Goldar appear and Rita's all "Magic Wand, make my Goldar Grow!" So Goldar's all huge and destroying ****. Naturally, I know what to do.

"I need Dragonzord Power," I said as I unhooked my Dragon Dagger from my belt and played the tune to summon the Dragonzord. The Dragonzord and I beat Goldar, Rita fled, and I saved Katy Perry and then she just left and said the town was too weird for her.

tl;dr I saved Katy Perry by being a power ranger.

I don't know what caused this dream.

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Fairly sure that's one of those "Prophetic dreams about destiny".

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

So I'm either going to be Tommy Oliver in the new Power Rangers Reboot, or Zordon has been holding out on me and hasn't given me my power coin yet.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I love how morphing into the Green Ranger is "[doing]the sensible thing."

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Woah! I also had a really weird dream last night! My fam and I were at this campground, when we decided to go to a convenience store. While at the store, I began scoping for exits in case of an emergency, and then I went to the frozen section to buy beef. I heard something going on up front, and come to find out, a customer had turned into Reptar and was destroying everything and eating all the people. Everyone was trying to escape, but all the doors had disappeared, and it was up to me to get past the rampaging monster and sneak out through a secret door in the back storage area. I finally made it to the door, and told the person who had come with me to go and gather all the people as far away from Reptar as possible, and I promised I would go through the door, get my TARDIS, and come back to save them all. I went through the secret door, which opened up into the same campground I had started out in. But when I closed the door behind me, I saw that it was a stone monument to the great Reptar disaster, and it was dated like, a hundred years earlier. The secret door had taken me somewhere else in time. According to the monument, everyone had died, no help had come, and I had broken my promise to go help. So after walking through the campground and noting how much older and different everything was after a hundred years, I found my TARDIS sitting in an overgrown garden and I flew off across the stars, thinking of everyone I hadn't saved from Reptar. XD

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

All I remember from my dream last night was that I was trekking through a forest in China with a pretty hot guy and there was this other guy who was kinda like a crocodile hunter-ish person (except more reality show-ish) who may or may not have been trying to kill us

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Bruh, Power Rangers are superheroes.

B)

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I had a similar dream once except it involved the original Star Trek cast, flying robots, poker, a shower scene, old granny assassins, X-Factor (UK version) and a few other things I'm too embarrassed to disclose.

It was a pretty awesome dream! :'D

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I wish my dreams were as cool ;~;

11. 61 No. B

i had a nightmare that i wrinkled the cover to robin 126
    after that it was another city under attack dream and i was trying to find my aunt
    and finally one where people i knew way back when were in high school with me but the school was crazy

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I remember my dream.

It started with darkness.

the End

14. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I have a dream.

That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A nation of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee!

Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself!

F*** all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. F*** this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! F*** American pride! F*** the media! F*** ALL OF IT!

America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN!

And from the ashes a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed!

The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again!

In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money, not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Sounds like you've got a couple Platypus's controlling you.

16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I've been having these weird dreams lately. Like, is any of this for real...or not?

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

That sounds incredibly hella.

18. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Okay so here's a rather weird dream I had a few months ago. I swear to god what I write down actually happened in the dream, I am not kidding.

Now I don't recall what happened before this part of the dream but I remember I was talking to some old man, don't really remember about what but at one point he goes "Back in my day I went to see the Olympics." Then the dream flashbacks (yes, really, a flashback happened) to the Olympics he went to (complete with him narrating), the Olympics I assume was the 1936 Summer Olympics because I kinda recall seeing the Nazi flag... though there was a Jumbotron outside the stadium the Olympics and everyone was wearing modern clothes, so I have no idea.

Anyway, at one point the crowd of people outside the stadium was cheering at the Jumbotron when all of a sudden a massive army of Native Americans showed up (the only people not wearing modern clothes) wielding tomahawks and were angry about "not being represented enough in the Olympics" if I recall the narration correctly and started to attack the stadium. They were throwing their tomahawks over the stadium and some were crawling on the walls like Spiderman for some reasons, then some soldiers popped over the stadium walls and this massive battle breaks out between soldiers of vague allegiance and Native Americans. At the end of the dream the Insane Clown Posse climb over the wall wearing monkey costumes - though really it could have been anybody in those costumes but the narrator/old man specifically said "Insane Clown Posse" for some reason - and when they showed up an instrumental version of the song "Clint Eastwood" was playing in the background. They jump off the wall towards the horde of Native Americans... then my alarm goes off and I woke up.

I swear this is how the dream went, I couldn't of make something so insane up awake.

19. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Platypuses? Platypi? Platypus? Platypode?