I had the STRANGEst dream

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Calxiyn, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

When I get too hot in my sleep or too cold I start to have nightmares, and during my nightmare spree last night something really weird happened.

So I was having this dream about playing Life Is Strange, and I guess I was at the end and in my dream Chloe was planning to run away or go somewhere or something. So we (Max), had to pick between going with her or staying in town. Obv I decided to go with Chloe because I have the biggest crush on her tbh, but Chloe asked something else and I guess we gave her a niave, kiddy answer or something cause she ruffled our hair, said we were just so cute but she couldn't actually take us with her. And I was like "whaaaaat" so then Chloe was like "There's somewhere else you belong" and THE TORNADO JUST SUCKED US UP. Not even both Chloe and us just us.

And so here I am in my dream and I guess with some real life subconsciousness freaking out cause I just killed Max some how, and the screen fading in from blackness to the Tinkerbell from the Tinkerbell being born in darkness and stuff, and then it fast forwarded to Tinkerbell with all of her friends from the books (which was weird since I had to animate the book characters to look like her in my head, imagination I guess)

This wasn't the weird part, I woke up from my dream in another dream I guess, and in that other dream it just felt super real. Anyway @Misty was in my house, and I asked her if that was the actual ending "I know Disney had Square by the balls but that isn't true is it?" And dream Misty was like "no it was just a dream Cal, go down and play it and you'll see." And so I went downstairs onto my computer so I could play the game, and I picked to say I would stay in town instead of going with Chloe, and she got mad and pushed us off the roof! And that's when, you guessed it, the same screen showed and we were reincarnated into
    Tinkerbell

So I fainted in my dream, and woke up in the real world but because my dream was so real for a few minutes I thought Misty was still in my house and so I called her to tell her that the game did in fact end like this and it wasn't me going crazy, but then my mom came into my room and told me to stop talking to whoever I was talking to on skype and go back to bed since I had an exam today. That's when I realized I had a dream inside a dream and I was just really confused.

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I guess life is strange.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Did you go to bed after watching Inception or something? Also, who has such vivid dreams? I wouldn't know, since I haven't had a dream for as long as I can remember. Most nights it's just blackness until I wake up

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Ever since I hit my head and got that concussion my dreams have been really vivid. Also I have a lot of nightmares and this was inbetween all of the nightmares I was having, so maybe that's why? I don't really know, all I know is that it happened. If it helps I also had a dream about a pyromaniac in my house, and then I woke up in my dream to find the pyro again and was convinced that I had some kind of vision because I had seen the same thing that happened in my dream's dream.

There's also a nuclear power-plant over here I don't know what's in the water

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'll admit, this made me laugh

6. Stardust Chaser

I DO, Cal omg I know how you feel.

In high school -- I will never forget this because it was genuinely terrifying as it happened -- I once woke up mid-nightmare convinced my family was being murdered & spent several minutes sobbing on the floor until I realized I was dreaming. Super embarrassing in retrospect (and I'm lucky no one was around to see it lmao) but like in my experience, even if the dream feels 'surreal' after the fact it feels soo real and scary when it's happening??? It was pretty much the worst.

Interestingly I have also had a concussion before -- curiouser and curiouser. But I hope your nightmares subside lol. I know I always get my worst ones when I'm particularly stressed out. :v

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I've had the same reoccurring nightmares since I was a child, and the weird part is I cannot for the life of me tell you any details of it as the moment I start to think about it...boom its gone. Although that isn't too abnormal as I never really remember any of my dreams, with the exceptions of the several times I've had lucid dreaming experiences.

Although some of the worst by part was the fever dreams I had while sick as a dog with a 104-105°F fever. At that time I was just sliding in and out of consciousness while also playing Crisis Core. Weird times man, weird times.

8. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Hi.

And there are some dreams I wish I could forget.

Like the one where I had a nightmare that I was lying in bed looking at my ceiling. And then my bed starts shaking. I can't move.
    And then I see this...thing at the foot of my bed. It looks like it's on fire save for these black eyes and a smile with too many teeth.
    I want to scream because I know my parents are in the next room. But I can't. It's like the words are stuck in my throat.
    Once it reaches for me, I wake up and usually don't go back to sleep the rest of the night.

My dreams are in vivid hd detail and in color.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Never before have I been so glad to not have dreams. I remember being younger, and I'm talking about being like 6 or 8-years old, and I had seen bits of the Friday 13st films and Chucky films and always kept my closets locked because I had toys that I thought would come to life and attack me. Plus any time I closed my eyes I had to imagine those guys dying in a horrible fire before I could actually fall asleep. But nothing ever came to me when I was actually down for the night. Most nights would feel like they went by in seconds....wish they felt like that now

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I was had a dream with a flashback, narration of said flashback, and even a soundtrack. MINE WAS STRANGER.
    Probably shouldn't given that radiation can do some terrible things to you. Like, horror movie levels of terrible.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

So the other night I started having visions of my friend dying in my arms. And like... It wasn't just a dream vision. It was scarily real. I could feel her hair, I could feel her short breaths, and I could feel her hand in mine as she died. Naturally I freaked the hell out and couldn't sleep at all, but wow, was that an experience.

It's **** like that that makes people turn evil.

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Will Toxic Gears go full Heel? Find out next time on KH-Vids Ball Z!

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]