I got a question for those who watch Arrow

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Please tell me I'm not the only one that hates Thea and Laurel the further I get into the series. Every episodes just feels like another reason for them to complain about something more and more. They just don't ever shut up

2. Arch Mana Knight

Not a fan of Thea or Laurel but I don't hate them. My mom does though.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

You know, I just realized, most of the female cast in this show are basically just throwing giant hissy-fits.
    "I didn't get what I want"
    "Why did you do it"
    Me, me, me. Sheesh, I thought soap operas had a lot of "get over it" moments

4. 61 No. B

Laurel's character arc in season 2 is notoriously bad, and Thea does start out being a ***** for no reason who's antagonistic to everyone, but by season 2 she's fine, and so far I'm liking Laurel in season 3. S2 Laurel has no real purpose for being there, they basically needed to have her do something until season 3, but what they had her do was written so poorly that it made her look horrible. But I think the main problem with Laurel is the actor who plays her. She's kinda annoying and can't do drama. Even if what they were doing was bad, if the actor had some amount of charm I could be made to not hate her. S2 was not kind to Laurel, yeah, but given the place she's at now it seems as though they're just trying to get past it and do better this time.

..not really. just s2 Laurel basically. By season 2 Thea has very legitimate reasons for her attitude.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Thea might have reasons, but she never shuts up about it. Not too mention, she doesn't even bother listening to her family about most stuff. She just makes up her mind on something and blocks out the rest of the world altogether. I'm nearing the end of Season 2, and I'm looking forward to that one at least