I feel like this seriously needs to be addressed.

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by KeybladeSpirit, Dec 17, 2014.

1. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Tradition too. I refuse to support child labor in unsafe working conditions, but you can bet I'll be proposing with a man-made diamond. They're prettier, cheaper, and more cruelty free than natural ones anyway.

True that. My grandmother's divorce ring looks really sweet. If it weren't for what it's a symbol of I'd totally want something similar for a wedding ring.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

3. Misty gimme kiss

Part of why I dig the nerd jewelry posted in here is that I just straight up hate gold which makes buying accessories really damn hard (and omg the guilt when someone buys me expensive jewelry and i'm like haha thank u (i'm never gonna wear this))

4. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Thissss. I used to get so much jewelry and makeup and junk like that from my aunt, and it's just sat in my jewelry box for years.

(Now I love makeup though so that gets used.)

5. 61 No. B

you'll get a green lantern ring and like it

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

What? Not a Star Sapphire Lantern ring?

7. 61 No. B

um no
    white would be acceptable
    blue would be best
    but i like the color green so

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

So you'd be okay with the rings of Life, Hope, and Willpower but not the ring of Love as a wedding ring?

9. 61 No. B

that's right

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

When I was like five or six I got into my mom's make-up and colored all over the bathroom and my little sister's face with her lipstick because I wanted it to be pink like in Sleeping Beauty. True Story.

But yeah, I can relate to pretty much everything that's been said; my aunt used to give me make-up and perfume and jewelry back when I was a lightsaber deuling tree climbing secret-supervillain-base-floor-plan-drawing scrawny teenager and it all sat in a box, but now I'm starting to use the jewelry at least. (And the make-up's good for halloween costumes, so yeah) XD

I actually have a couple rings already; my mom gave me the promise ring my dad gave her before they were engaged but after they decided to get married someday (talk about unneccessary jewelry, but hey, it's cute) and my grandmother gave me a ring that if I remember correctly, used to be my great-grandmother's before it was hers. I guess it skipped a generation, it went straight from grandma to me. XD

The promise ring has a tiny diamond, but honestly, I never wear it. My grandma's ring is actually pretty cool, it's a silver band that sort of swirls into the setting for the stone, which is a black sapphire. There's actually an extremely tiny diamond next to it, but it's so small that the prongs to hold it are more visible than the stone itself. But I've worn that ring maybe about a dozen times in the past ten years since it was given to me.

I love the geek jewelry posted here, especially the Star Wars ones. XD And although I want something that looks nice, I wouldn't mind a cheaper ring from Wal-Mart when I get married. XD

You know, for the life of me, I have no idea why my posts always end up so long.
    [​IMG]

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

The White Ring of Life, so you'll live through your wife's attempt at murder when she gets fed up with you.
    The Blue Ring of Hope, to allow you to hope she dies before you and get away from that screeching harpy.
    The Green Ring of Willpower, cause you're going to need it.