Coded How to unlock the secret ending?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by raszero, Dec 27, 2010.

1. raszero Merlin's Housekeeper

I've remained unspoiled of this game other than the odd trailer, but dont know much of the overall plot and secret ending, and wish to keep it that way until I play. However I'd like to unlock the secret ending myself, so would someone be kind enough to share that information and nothing else for me and others who wish to be unspoiled? Thanks!

2. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Well you're going to have to complete the game, so you're going to be spoiled either way.

Collect all Trophies, play in critical or proud (i believe) or you can simply just watch the Secret Ending if you like on YT.

3. P Banned

Really, you should be playing KH at proud mode anyway. It's insanely easy otherwise. (At proud, it's only slightly easy.)

4. Shift Chaser

Re:coded is a little different from the others.
    In it, you can change the difficulty any time you have acess to the Status Matrix, which is on the main menu since early on.
    To get the secret ending to show up in the Theater, you gotta get 20 of the 30 Trophies in-game, the Trophies are:

Rare Prize - 100% Rare Prize boxes (the metal starred boxes)
    Drop Get - 100% enemy drops (Get drops from every enemy on each of the 4 difficulties)
    System Area - Clear all System areas
    Slot Set - Fill in every slot in the System Matrix
    Cheat - Gain access to all 5 Cheats in the System Matrix
    Collector - Obtain at least 70% of all Abilities, Chips, Cheats, Weapons and Items
    Avatar Get - Get 50% of all Avatar parts (Need to do wireless link, thankfully, like in TWEWY, random signals will act as "aliens")
    Avatar Area - Clear the 100 floors of the special Avatar Dungeon(1 person found = 1 Floor)
    Ice Titan - Defeat the Ice Titan at Olympus Colosseum (30 Layer Trial, only possible after clearing story version, then re-doing it, choosing and completing the 15 layer trial).
    Eliminator - Defeat the Eliminator in any System Area
    Twilight - Defeat [????] at Castle Oblivion
    Victory - Get 100% of enemy data
    Weapon - Fully max out every weapon
    Comand Lv.100 - Upgrade any Command to lv.100
    CR Lv.100 - Upgrade any Command that has been Overspecced to CR status to lv.100
    Command Master - Overspec every Command to CR status
    Clear - Clear the game
    Quest - Clear all Quests in the game
    Proud - Clear every world on Proud difficulty
    Critical - Clear every world on Critical difficulty (unlocks Proud as well if you skipped it)
    Brave - Clear every world at with Sora at 0% HP (Post-game unlockable Cheat in Status Matrix, sets HP of normal enemies and Sora to how much % you want from 0 to 100, 0% sets them to 1, bosses are left untouched)
    Technical - Clear every world with Sora at below Lv.15
    W1 Sprinter - Clear World 1 under 5 minutes
    W2 Sprinter - Clear World 2 under 15 minutes
    W3 Sprinter - Clear World 3 under 15 minutes
    W4 Sprinter - Clear World 4 under 10 minutes
    W5 Sprinter - Clear World 5 under 15 minutes
    W6 Sprinter - Clear World 6 under 15 minutes
    W7 Sprinter - Clear World 7 under 30 minutes
    W8 Sprinter - Clear World 8 under 10 minutes

5. raszero Merlin's Housekeeper

Alright, thanks for the help :D

6. P Banned

If you can change the difficulty at any time, what does that mean for the Proud and Critical trophies? Can't you just switch difficulties before the final boss, or before the end of a level?