Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by lilyaccidentaladventurer, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyaccidentaladventurer Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello all, My name's lilytheaccidentaladventurer, or lilyaccidentaladventurer on here because of the character limit. I'm part of the staff of Project Magic Kingdom hearts! Here's the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Proj...351463924964961?ref=stream&hc_location=stream. I've never played though an entire kingdom hearts game, but I'd love to when I have time! I've been kept pretty busy making keychains to get money for college, here's my deviantart in case anyone's interested! http://sherlockedotter.deviantart.com/

I can't wait to meet you all! XD
    ~Lily[DOUBLEPOST=1369075106][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry, not sure why that posted twice...

2. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Welcome! Glad to hear you decided to join the community. If you need any help feel free to contact a staff member.
    Hope you enjoy it here.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Mind if I just call you Lily for short?

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I'm Amaury, and it's always nice to see more Kingdom Hearts fans join the forum. Check out the rules and the pinned threads in this section, and you'll be good to go

I'll see you around, 'kay? :)

4. lilyaccidentaladventurer Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks so much! And yes Lily is fine!

5. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome to the community, Lily!
    It is a pleasure to have you here with us.
    If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask any of our staff. They will be glad to assist.

Have fun and see you around!

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome, Lily ^^

Nice to meet you. I looked at your DA profile and . . . ohmygosh! Doctor Who!! You're awesome!! ^^ lol

Make sure to read the rules if you haven't already. You can just edit your original post and delete the unnecessary bit if you want. Sometimes the servers have hiccups or our connections to them do. There's a little edit button under the post in the bar with Report, Like, and Date/Time.

You're really good at drawing ^^ You might want to check out the sites Graphic Art section in the Creativity Corner category.

Hope to see you around the forum, Lily. ^^

7. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey Lily, and welcome to KH-Vids! Please ask any staff member or look around the FAQs if you have any questions, and feel free to ask any one of us for help! I'll see you around the forums! And another Magic Kingdom Hearts member huh? It must be getting popular... :3

8. Skian Merlin's Housekeeper

Heya! I'm just getting started here as well. Hopefully we'll see eachother around! Thanks for the compliment on my profile pic btw :3 I'm quite fond of it.

P.S. Team Rocket ftw

9. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

even if you come here for project magicKH. Be carefull with the spam zone because it can be nasty over there.

But anyway welcome to this this very nice site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.