"Hello, fellow gamers!"

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Hayabusa, May 25, 2016.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

[​IMG]

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Let us discuss the electronic entertainment machines!

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

That hurt to watch.

...That said, I'm still kinda excited for the game. Red Ash, too, for that matter; I hope we get some kind of update on it soon.

4. Hayabusa Venomous

I want to point out how that "RETRO HERO" DLC costume looks nothing like Mega Man and instead just resembles Minecraft.

5. 61 No. B

this dumb ****ing "x is x" grammar meme needs to die hard and fast i swear

6. Stardust Chaser

this on top of the fact that the 2017 Mega Man cartoon might be a bland middle school AU is too much for me today

honestly i'm less concerned about how MN9 looks, or how dumb the trailers are, than how it plays tho & ultimately I can't know that until I've got a controller in my hands. So I get it but for me personally it's whatevs. Keep in mind tho, this is coming from someone who didn't back it.

I did take a peek at video of the first stage.

A big beef I honestly have with so many post-X Mega Man games/clones is the insatiable desire the devs seem to have to recreate that central highway stage. I wish they wouldn't. I'm sure it's just intended to be an homage to one of the most iconic levels to come out of the series but the thing is, it's really hard to pay homage to a level in any capacity beyond aesthetics. It had a very specific design suited to the mechanics of the game it was made for, and it basically came out perfect for the purpose of introducing them. Every time another game calls back to it it's just another Not As Good Central Highway imo.

kind of a dumb complaint maybe idek. but as soon as i saw it i just couldn't help but wish they went with a different theme lol.