Great Way to Start the Morning

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Amaury, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

https://www.facebook.com/ellensburgpolice/posts/704312369710553

This has a photo: http://www.dailyrecordnews.com/inbr...cle_cdf4bf02-0719-11e6-980e-af2316e7eb1e.html

50 minutes behind schedule, but I still made it to class on time. If I hadn't yelled at our driver (who's also my friend) to stop, the lady could have gone under.

I gave our driver a hug when I got off at college earlier, assuring her it wasn't her fault. Not really anything she could have done.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I really have no sympathy for people who think it's a good idea to cross when you have the "don't walk" sign. If they think they are going to win again 2 tons of steal, they're in for a bad week. I see it all the time at the university when I go down there too, and just the other day I saw an article about people getting hit because they decided to cross when the cross sign was red.

3. Misty gimme kiss

clearly you've never been to nyc

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

When I was in school, the pedestrians won. As soon as there was a break in traffic, two geniuses would start crossing and then everyone else was like "**** it" and followed so cars had to stop to avoid hitting 30+ people

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

You'd win that bet. Farthest north I've been on the east side is D.C., and that was many years ago. Not sure what I'd visit there either if I ever went