358/2 Days For those who have finished the game...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by mudstripe, Dec 20, 2009.

1. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I felt sorry for both Roxas and Axel.
    At certain points, yes, I wanted to punch her lol.
    Not really, it was just the same worlds over and over again.
    Saix, he seriously annoyed me so much.
    Xion was surprisingly so much easier than a lot of the other bosses toward the end. I spent so much more time on Ruler Of The Sky than Xion.
    Yes, please.
    It wouldn't have been the same.
    I guess that was just their favorite, there were probably other flavors too.
    Because in the beginning of KH2 they played a role.

Ok, the game went on forever. Mission after mission, I mean, I'm usually perfectly fine with long games, but the only thing that really made me play to the end were the cutscenes, etc.

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel?

Roxas. A person who wasn't meant to exist pretty much loses everything he has.(which is nothing)

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)?

No. I don't see why people hate her.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days?

It might have been interesting to go to Mulan's world and see how Shang Hu? (whateverhisnameis) was able to control the heartless

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)?

Well Larxene because she's a *****. And Saix cause he thinks everyone else is inferior to him

Was Xion an easy or hard boss?

The first time I fought her her 2nd and 3rd forms were the only ones I died from.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town?

I thought it was fine where it ended.

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story?

I would have liked to see how exactly Xemnas found Roxas. Like where did he find him? Deep Dive? The Realm of Darkness?

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream?

Never really thought of that. Maybe there were others but Axel never liked them.

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey?

They didn't seem to have a bigger part in the game at all except how their money got stolen from so Axel and Roxas could get Ice Cream.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.)

The fact that I felt like I was swinging a stick at the heartless. The only attack that stunned them was the final one! Seriously it was better to have barely any attacks than a whole bunch of them.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? Axel because Roxas lives own inside of sora where as Axel gone for good

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? No not really

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Not any right off the bat

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? Larxene

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? easy for me

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? It sorta did in kingdom hearts 2

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? Yeah to skip all the tutorials

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? haven't really thought about it

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? Maybe because they knew where Hayner, Pence and Olette were

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) The Panel system, makes it so hard to level up and have strong keyblades

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Both really... hard to pick one. It was hard on both of them.

I loved Xion, she didn't bug me at all.

Pride lands, Lion Roxas would be awesome.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)?
    Um... I don't actually have one I hate. lol

Easy, and I was on the hardest difficulty.
    I wish she was a tougher because then it really would have done her more justice lol

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town?
    Hell yeah!

I don't think it really mattered, or seeing literally the moment that Roxas was created would have been pretty cool.

Because, it's so popular and loved by everyone ever, they don't need any other flavour.

They were more relevent to Roxas's story than King Mickey :/

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.)
    Uh... what can I say... the other none story related missions just felt repetitive and got boring fast. :/

5. Jess the Roxas fan Moogle Assistant

I felt worse for roxas, but also for Axel!!! It's just not fair!!! Also, Xion really ticked me off. They probably added her as a last minute thing to make the game longer!!! Just kidding. Also, REALLY would have liked for it to be longer!!! One thing that annoyed me was that we never went to the beach!!! I thought we were, I was so excited!!! Now I'm disappointed, and a bit sad...

6. Daxa~ #stalker

1.Axel. And not just because i love him. I mean really though,he was trying to protect Xion and Roxas,while also trying to try to keep a conection with Saix
    2.Yes. She was very annoying,and was so selfish XD
    3.I really wish the Pride Lands were,cause imagine all the Org XIII members as animals!!!! Awwww
    4.Eehhmmm....SAIX!!!!!!!
    5.Easy

6.OMFG YES

7.Yeah I would have.....

8.Ehhmm....well.....i guess everyone eats it? and its nice??

9.Well..probebly because Roxas made friends with them and knew them,which made it easier for him to belive they were there in kh2? Oh nd King Micky wasnt really important

ok....well the graphics were pretty crap when it wasnt like a cutscene,that stupid thing were u had to add slots to level up(like why!?!?!??!!) and....ehh....not enough disney stuff

7. Sapphrix Moogle Assistant

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? Axel, almost definitely. I mean cmon, Roxas is Sora's nobody.SO of course he's going to go through some hardships. But in this game, we have a little more insight into Axel's past. He loses his former best friend, it hints that his past memories haunt him, his newest best friend could be the salvation to the Organization, and he can't say a thing, then he's torn in the middle of the whole Xion situation. It makes me sad, mhm.

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? Not really, but I think she could have been less damsel-y.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Dude, Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion. It coulda been an interesting twist to the story.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? Xaldin. Hands down. x(

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? Easy, but abit annoying on proud mode.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? Well, it kinda couldn't. When Days ends is right where KH2 starts.

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? Nahh.

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? I think Nomura wanted a unique flavor just for the game, yknow?

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? To teach Roxas about friendship, and the fact that they're friends in his virtual Twilight Town.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) This didn't really piss me off, just irked me. How alot of the Organization treated Roxas like an idiot. i.e. Larxene, Vexen, Lexaeus, Xaldin.

8. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

Roxas, I don't have a reason, thats just how i felt.

Yes, a lot more. But the world I really didn't want to be in the game was Halloween town. i really didnt like having to give the bones to Zero to find the heartless, because it took forever for the stupid thing to float around.

Xaldin. He's boring. And I love the C.O. crew!

For me, easy. I stocked up on Cura and used the strongest gear I had (I don't remember what it was called)

Yeah, but that's what Kingdom Hearts II is for!

Yes but it would be hard to follow along Roxas's point of view since he doesn't remember it.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game
    the Leechgrave. Also the fact that none of my friends have the game so I STILL haven't got to try the multiplayer version which is part of the reason I got the game in the first place!

9. February Destiny Islands Resident

Both of them really. Both of them go through really tough hardships, and both of them loose friends.

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? No. Actually, I really liked her. Before Aqua, I thought that she was the most strongest KH female because she could fight.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Lion King.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? Xaldin

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? I can't really say, because I've only played the game on easy mode.

It couldn't, because that's where KH 2 begins, so in it way it does does continue.

Where it started, it was fine.

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream?[ I think they do have other types of Ice Cream, though sea salt is the most poplaur flavor, so it gets shown the most.

Because they are more important to Roxas. Mickey is more important to Riku and Sora, and this was Roxas story.

Almost everything. I hated the lack of MV clips, the Aladdin level was tedious, basically the whole game was just the same mission over and over again. Most of the days were Roxas, Xion and Axel share ice cream, do a mission- repeat.

10. shadusnox Merlin's Housekeeper

I felt most sorry for axel coz he is a winner (even though he lost is friends, his place in the org, his life... But he can still get a free ice cream! Thanks roxas, just what he needed)

I liked xion!!!

Wanted a new world!!! Or to explore destiny island ether way

least favorite? Is that possible? I know this is weird but if I had to pick I'd say roxas

Hated xions hollowean town form but I found the other forms easy, the final one was a real letdown you could easly doge practically all of her attacks

I think the game was fine in its length both forward and back

They have only one favor of icecream because they LOVE IT!!! And because axel is prone to spontaneous combustion, they need the extra salt to help put him out

Because they become his friends latter, besides can you imagine what might happen if the king was around more! If he saw roxas! Mickey:VEN!!! :D (random mouse hug) roxas:WTF???

Most annoying things:
    NEVER WENT TO THE BEACH!!!
    Demyx ditched me! Repetedly!
    Xigbar claimed to care about my education then tried to kill me with his arrows. What does that teach me? Arrows are pointy?
    Emblem missions!!! Curse you!!!
    Worst of all lexareus hit me over the head with his gigantic Hammer-like fist just to teach me what I already knew!!! Jerk

11. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

i feel like i'm letting myself down
    no
    yes a new world an disney castle :lol:
    nothing only roxas
    at the first form and third form she was easy at the second form she was hard
    oh course, i want
    yes,if i miss that game and have a time to play it
    i think it have hundred of ice cream in there only they keep picking the favorite ice cream
    cause roxas quit the organization and gonna be friend with them?

12. monstro567 Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas as he lost all of his memories and was eventually forced into that data world.
    Not really, although she seems unimportant in the Grand Scheme of the series.
    Hmm.....Not really
    Demyx, he just never does anything and he is a sucky character to play as.
    Kinda hard, there were easy forms and hard ones. The Halloween Town one was horrid, no pun intended.
    No, because Kingdom Hearts 2 picks up the story just fine from here.
    No, I don't see how you could do that and keep it interesting.
    Because Jell-O Puddin' Pop
    Because this is Roxas's story and those three interacted with him while I don't think Mickey ever even met Roxas.
    F**k the Green Seranade
    F**k no secret ending
    F**k the game having no real point other than giving people a false sense of what the recent KH games are like.
    F**k Ruler of the Sky
    F**k All the stupid Palate Swaps for the Enemies
    F**k not being able to pause in Mission Mode
    F**k trying to get Sora in Mission Mode it is just way to f**king hard
    F**k the long a$$ text conversations
    F**k Missions that take 45+ Minutes to complete
    AND FINALLY
    F**K WHAT ROXAS SAYS TO XION AS SHE IS DYING.

13. Princess-Zilla Moogle Assistant

Days is actually my favourite Kingdom Hearts game. Probably because I love the Organisation so much.

I personally just felt awful for the both of them. I adore Roxas, and the poor thing went through so much, but he gets to (temporarily) forget it all. Because of his frame of mind, the only thing he lost is Xion, and she was forgotten too. Axel however has to live the rest of his non-existent life missing Roxas, trying to get him back and thinking about what he used to have, on top of no longer being friends with Isa too. ... I'm probably diving way too deeply into this though.

I loved Xion the whole way through the game. I don't even understand why people don't like her. Like, you could argue that her existence was pointless, but I think for various reasons she was necessary. -would take up endless paragraphs to type- She was pretty hard to beat, but didn't compare to the goddamn Ruler of the Sky in Neverland. Pain.

I don't understand why everyone hates Saix so much either. He may have been a major ****** but he was doing his job just fine. If anything I don't like Xaldin because he just kind of stands there being manly and tall and stuff. And then does mean things to Belle and the Beast. (plus, he was annoying to beat in Kingdom Hearts II) But there's no one I hate.

The game did continue more before and after though! that's where the other Kingdom Hearts games come in :)

I guess seasalt is because it's Axel's favourite flavour. And because that was what he introduced to Roxas in the early days of meeting him, that was all Roxas knew. He was taught that 'friends' go to the clock tower and eat seasalt icecream together. which was why he shouted the thing about not having anyone to eat ice cream with when Xion was fading. He was taught from the start that the people you care about are the people you eat ice cream with. So people think it's insensitive, but it's actually the most heartfelt thing Roxas could've said. I guess he wouldn't ever think of another flavour.

As much as I adore the King, he wasn't really a part of the story. It was more about the Organisation and Roxas. Plus the friendship trio are cute ^^

14. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Axel, maybe beacause I had already played KHII before, but I think that Roxas was kinda happy to know Sora, Axel was losing his chance of "attaining a Heart" or I felt that he somewhat was draw by Roxas' Heart and emotion, It was like he was a person with a heart as well, as long they stick thogether.

Liked Xion, but maybe unnecessary

Pinnochio would be a great world, as this game was mainly about "What is the nature of a heart" , what a heart is?, Who has it? To know pinnochio a pupett the shouldn't have a heart and yet it does could make Roxas learn a lot about himself and the other nobodies

Don't recall not like anyone.. they were good co-workers, maybe the guy with a tomahack

She isn't difficult, just long, and you're up to the challange by now.. there are some super real difficult bosses from mission's that are harder, like that dragon in twilight

I think it was well covered by KHII

Maybe, but only if it were different. The main problem of the game was that all the levels were similar... so more days that are just the same would suck!

Maybe they found the greattest Ice cream in the world and don't need any other.. it was more because of the ritual "always getting together and sharing ice cream"
    King Mickey couldn't be with Roxas, most of the time he was or in the dark realm, or trying to find Riku also if they met probably Mickey would see Sora in him making the game shorter

It's more an observation, thinking back all games after KH1 were caused by Sora's dumpness! First he created Roxas (okay it was the only way!). Than he entered Castle Oblivion and screwed up everybody he knew with fake memories.. and when he finaly climbs it, he should have done like Riku "I'll live like this, and recover my memories for my on!" (Like riku who didn't want an easy way out of the DARKNESS!). That made Sora go to sleep... and thus Riku was forced to capture Roxas (using Ansem's Darkness).. by that point Roxas would have stopped the Organization waaaay before Sora did at in KHII.
    With the org gone, Roxas would met Sora, and than they could both be alive and well and he could than by his on will join Sora as Naminé did with Kairi.
    Most plot would have been solved! Roxas could also find Ventus body, and thus joining Ventus and becoming one, all things would be avoided wasn't for Sora's mistakes! Not to mention KH re:coded (his memories erased made the journal change)

15. demonchick25 Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel. I mean, Roxas got to go on and live a normal human life for a short time, then be 'completed' within Sora. Axel had to lose his best friend, lose the trust of his oldest friend, Saix (seems like that to me)

YES. She had almost no purpose into the whole plot of the series. She was made to be a female Roxas, basically. A female Roxas that looked like Kiri. Just...no.

I would have liked Destiny Islands to be playable. Was one of my favorites in CoM. And, never got to play it in KH1, seeing as I don't have a PS2 :/

Well, if not from CO (though I liked a lot of them) I'd say Xaldin or Saix. If including the CO members, add Marluxia to the list.

As an added bonus, my favorite members would be Zexion, Demyx, and Axel

Hard, I think. I don't remember...

Kinda, yeah. Would have been fun...

Yes. I'd love to see how they found Roxas. It's kind of unknown how they find their new members...

Someone was uncreative?

Because they live in Twilight Town. Mickey was out doing whatever. He never crossed the organization's path. Didn't need to.

16. Loriah Banned

Well, for me--after I finished the game, I thought it explained a whole lot of things that was on my mind about Nobodies and who they really were. When I first read KH2 as a manga, I was so confused like--who are those people?! At the ending of the game when Roxas ran away from the Organization, I felt more bad for him because he just lost a friend who was really precious to him and wanted to fix a hole in his mind. [The lost memory of Xion.] About Xion--she didn't really bother me because I thought she should be a Somebody like what I thought of Roxas to be a Somebody. Nobody in the Organization bothered me a bit. I even got used to that annoying Larxene. CX When I had to fight Xion, I've got to say that she was tougher than the Heartless that I picked a fight with. [As to say--not me in real life because I would've died.]

17. XVII-Xaym Moogle Assistant

Axel because he lost two of his best friends (Roxas and Saix)

That puppet had to have been the worst she was useless

Yes, preferable Pride Lands so I could see them as lions and animal forms

Xion like I mentioned before she seemed useless... (From C.O Marluxia XP)

Easy

No because it was as if the Organization didn't exist

No I like the way it's set showing Roxas' side and the Organization

Sea-Salt is the best (if you ever tried it)

They're more awesome

Xion (enough said)

18. Cherry Berry Chaser

Both of them, due to their hardships and impossible situation they have to endure. They feel like there is no escape to their fate, most particularly Roxas.

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? No. She was one of the strongest, most independent characters of the series that really had a depth to her, much like Aqua.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Deep Space.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? Luxord, cards kept annoying me for some reason.

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? Easy, but that was because I was ridiculously over levelled.

It does continue. See Kingdom Hearts 2. Derp.

Naw, its fine the way it is.

They have more than one, of course. It's just that their special one, Sea Salt Ice Cream, was the only one mentioned.

Because they are more important to Roxas. Friendship runs throughout the game, and King Mickey was hardly friends with Roxas.

Framerate of some spells. Really lagged the game a little, you know?

19. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel. He had to take the brunt of everything.

No. Not at all.

Yeah, like Deep Jungle (I know the issue) and actually traverse town xD

Eh, has to be no one.

Semi-hard-easy

Kinda. I didn't want the game to end, but it kinda takes me back to KH2

HELL YES

Because.

Because King mickey was too awesome for Screen Time

Does butchered graphics count?

20. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

- I think I felt worse for Axel, but I felt bad for Roxas as well. It was just like uhm,... Roxas somehow had a motivation to go on, a new goal when he left the organization, but Axel didn't. He just lost everything he had gained so far and everything just got back to normal as it was before Roxas and Xion joined the organization. Maybe even worse.

- Of course not! Xion is one of my favourite characters and I appreciate her very much. I felt somehow really sorry for her actually. It's sad how fate was that much against Xion(, Roxas and Axel).

- Travers Town maybe! But actually my favourite worlds where in !

- I don't know... maybe Xaldin? xD..

- I think she was kinda normal, not that hard but not that easy.

- No. I don't think that would have made sense any longer. The game was most of the time built up on the friendship of Axel, Roxas and Xion and it ended when the whole friendship was broken down. The end is very well chosen I think.

- In fact that I read the novels, there's no need for me to wish an earlier start in the story.

- Axel introduced Roxas to seasaltice, didn't he? Maybe he introduced him to his one and only favourite flavor and Roxas and Xion hadn't ever known it otherwise?

- I think those 3 are much more important to Roxas and his feelings as King Mickey is. When Roxas is caged in that false twilight town, he also sees himself as a child hanging out with other children. Hayner, Pence and Olette could stand for a normal life outside the organization.