358/2 Days For those who have finished the game...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by mudstripe, Dec 20, 2009.

1. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

...what do you think about the game? I know this is pretty general, but here are a few questions to answer (NOTE: SPOILERS):

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel?

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)?

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days?

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)?

Was Xion an easy or hard boss?

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town?

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story?

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream?

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey?

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.)

2. Chuxapik Moogle Assistant

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? Gah! Too hard x.x I feel sorry for them both...

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? No, I actually like Xion.

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Pride Lands? Roxas in lion form would be ADORABLE <3

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? Saix, ughh, he just ticks me off. I love the C.O. crew, darn you haters...

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? Eh, not that hard, but I was on beginner mode, so...

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? OMG YES!

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? Nah, I think it was fine.

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? I dunno, but sea-salt ice cream has become like, a symbol of the series now, so it would be weird to just add another random flavor.

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? Probably because the main character in the game was Roxas, and Hayner, Pence, and Olette were more important to Roxas' story than the King.

3. lokun489 Moogle Assistant

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them) personally xigbar anoyed me

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? way to easy

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? not so i already played that in kh2

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? no i would rather start off at the beggining of the organization not with roxas

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? maybe axel was lactose intolerant and it doesn't have milk in it?

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey?in this one yeah

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) that theres nothing to do after you beat it 100

4. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Axel. Xion was a puppet and I know Roxas felt bad, but Roxas abandoned the organization for a puppet (he left to find her or because he was fed up with them? I forget) while being mad at his best friend for the stupidest thing, which really hurt Axel.

Mary Sue

Hollow Bastion

Saix pissed me off but I'd have to say my least favorite is Luxord.

Easy, but I find it hard to beat her without final limits in mission mode.

No. I thought the ending was perfect when it showed him wanting to go to the beach. I also like how it showed the clock tower :U but honestly I would've thought it would add a touch of more sadness if it showed the faint images of Roxas, Axel and Xion on it at the very end.

Not really.

Because they're idiots who don't get sick of eating the same flavor of ice cream for almost 360 days in a row.

King Mickey had less to do with Roxas and more to do with Riku. Hayner, Pence and Olette however are friends with Roxas in kh2 and so in this it would be interesting for them to have a part.

5. Xenliad Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas. Axel still had a chance to make amends.

Nope, she's my favorite female character.

Ever since KHII I've wanted to run around in the town on Destiny Islands but that's not really a world.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)?
    Xemnas and Saix are probably tied. I still think that they are great characters but their characters make me want to dislike them. Maybe Isa will convince me otherwise.

Medium I'd say. Harder than Riku and Saix but easier than that coffin Heartless in Halloween Town.

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town?
    I just popped in KHII and was perfectly fine XD

Nah this was a good enough spot.

Since sea salt was Axel's favorite flavor I assumed there were other flavors.

Because they have more connections to Roxas than Mickey does and this is Roxas' game I guess.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.)
    The very small number of vacations.

Edit:
    I laughed at this :D

6. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

Lolz, I know, it's so sad. They only get one vacation day per year.

7. Always Dance Chaser

Definitely Roxas. I mean seriously, the guy suddenly finds out that one of his best friends is a puppet, can't find out who he is even though someone who he thought was his friend knows and won't tell him, and he gets his ass beat at the end of the game. Poor guy.
    Not really.
    Definitely. Castle Oblivion, Destiny Islands, and Hollow Bastion should all have been playable.
    Xaldin. Because he turns out to be a total ass in KH2.
    Easy in regular mode, but i still can't beat her in mission mode.
    Not really, it already does in KH2. What I do wish for was that there was more gamplay BEFORE that happens.
    The only thing i wanted regarding that was for them to show Sora giving his heart to darkness at the BEGINNING of the game, and Roxas being born.
    However, that probably has some spoiler regarding Ventus, so i can understand why they didn't who it.
    I dunno, i dont see how that really matters.
    because Mickey doesn't really have anything to do with this game whatsoever.
    -Much too easy.
    -Not enough gameplay
    -No Disney bosses except for Pete, who you beat in like two hits.
    -All the characters except for Xaldin, Marluxia, Mickey, Xion, Sora, and Roxas SUCK in mission mode.
    -No Wifi
    -Graphics could have been better
    -Jesse McCartney
    -All the plot development happens at the end of the game. Before that it's just missions and ice cream.
    -Missions were incredibly repetitive
    -Why the DS? Imagine how much better this game could have been on a console or the PSP.
    -Offers no explanation as to how you can still do Holo-missions after you leave the castle.
    -No battle quotes(it's all just HA-HA-HA-GRUNT)
    -Sora can't use anything other than the KK and Dream Sword
    -That it's so freaking ridiculously hard to unlock Sora
    -All the emblem collection missions
    -They made Zexion weak as hell and took away the badassery he has in Re:COM and KH2FM
    -The dustflier, and how you can get it down to less than a bar of HP and accidentally leave the room, which I did. WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE PUT A BARRIER THERE. that was the most annoying thing in the entire game. I almost threw my DS against the wall.
    -????
    -Profit.

8. Hi-ppos! Merlin's Housekeeper

I felt incredibly bad for both of them, but Axel messed stuff up all on his own. When he was like "How did this happen?", I was like, come on, moron, you could've just let Xion go to Sora but nooo. And he wouldn't be straight up with Roxas. So while I feel bad for both of them because they lose each other and Xion, I feel worse for Roxas because he was such a silly boy and didn't deserve what happened to him.

Xion's voice bugged, but Xion herself was okay. I was somewhat distraught when she started fading from Roxas' memories...but I mean, you know she's not gonna survive the game, so how can you get attached to her.

Are we never going to be allowed to wander around Destiny Islands?

Dear Lord I love the C.O. crew. My least favorite Organization member is Xaldin even though his voice actor is baller. Dude's an ass.

Really, really easy. I had no hi-potions left by her last form and I still beat her on Standard. Haven't tried Mission though.

No, because I hate that part of KH2. I mean, I love Roxas, and I love, love, love HPO, but I do NOT wanna do that job mess more than I have to. I have a file saved for my KH2 right after that so I never have to do it again.

A world of yes. I wanna see Roxas right from the beginning.

Because it's Axel's favorite. And what Axel likes, Axel makes sure is the only flavor that appears in the game.

Because they're awesome?

-Emblem missions
    -Zip slashers and all the bosses that looked like them.
    -Fighting flying bosses in Neverland.
    -Fighting with Xaldin. Stupid lances push everything too far away.
    -The fact that my darling Larxene is kind of a wimp in Mission.
    -GREY CAPRICES!
    -The repetiveness of the missions period.

9. kaji360 Moogle Assistant

Who did you feel worse for at the end, Roxas or Axel? Axel, because he just lost his best friends.

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? yes!

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Destiny Islands

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)? Saix

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? first and second forms weren't that bad, but the third one pissed me off

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? yes!

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? yes!

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? maybe it was the cheapest? or Axel's somebody's favorite was sea salt ice cream?

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? because they play bigger parts in his life

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) the neverland bosses

10. KingSimba01 Merlin's Housekeeper

*Bump* Because I think this is an interesting thread.

I haven't finished the game yet- I'm on day 352, but I know what's going to happen. I would say Xion, but she's not an option, so Roxas.

No way. I liked her. At least she could fight.

The Pride Lands maybe. And Hollow Bastion.

I didn't like Saix much. Gameplay wise I found Xigbar difficult to handle, I could never defeat the tiny heartless like the shadows with him.

I haven't reached that part yet.

Dunno, have to finish it first. But I guess not, because then KH2 just starts, doesn't it?

Nope.

I dunno xP I always have one flavor of ice cream too. I'm crazy that way. :|

Everyone else said it all.

Quite a number of the enemies. Also that the game was a little slow in progressing the story. One thing that pissed me off only in the beginning though, was that in KH1 and KH2 it was X for jumping and O for attacking, and in the DS it was reversed :| It was hard to get used to, I was jumping when I should be attacking and attacking when I should be jumping >_> When I replay KH1 or 2 I'll face the same crisis. xP

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Axel. Roxas couldn't remember a thing but Axel remembered all those days that he and Roxas spent at the clock tower in TT. He lost his best friend and HE remembered Roxas. So again Axel.

Not really. IMO she was just as important and tolerable as Roxas or Axel.

A few. Pride Lands, a PLAYABLE Destiny Islands portion, Monstro again (i just love being inside a whale. DON'T ASK WHY OKAY! I JUST DO!), and maybe some Hollow Bastion. We couldv'e at least OBSERVED how Leon and the gang restored so much of it in one year.
    Um... it'd have to be either Saix (still don't feel sorry for him after finishing KH2 OR Days) or Xemnas. Xemnas cuz he was the last in a long line of main antagonists for KH. I mean Amsen is Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas is the Nobody that resulted from that, and then in Re:CoM Reverse/Rebirth Ansem turns out to be alive? I mean that's just crazy. You fought so freaking hard to beat him and then he's alive!? Crazy.

Hard. I couldn't beat her until maybe the... eighth try? Anyway it bugged the crap out of me.

No. But even if I did then if it continued, it'd just be the prologue of KH2 with worse graphics.

No not really. If Roxas didn't remember his first week and we took control of him right when he was being taught how to do what he needs to do then there's no point in starting earlier. Whether or not you start earlier for me personally is irrelevant.

Um... because they felt like putting one flavor? I don't really know but that's my best guess, and to avoid having to make a different flavor for all three of them. (Axel, Roxas, and Xion)

Beacuse if Roxas had built a relationship with Hayner, Pence, and Olette prior to going to the virtual Twilight Town then it may just help us to understand why Sora cried when he left the real one in KH2. Plus they had to explain why the real Hayner thought that he had met Sora before if Roxas had only been hanging out with the virtual Hayner. That and King Mickey really isn't THAT important in this game since it mainly revolves around Organization XIII.

Nothing really. You pretty much covered my only complaint already.

12. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

Axel I think... Since both of his friends left him somehow and well... just sad...

Nah, not that much.

Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden maybe? And of course Destiny Islands PLAYABLE.

Demyx since he plays his sitar all the time. Annoying.

The first time I fought her I thought that she was the hardest ever. But on the second try she was quite easy acually.

Maybe that you have to go to the Usual Spot so you could have the chance to hack his clothes :P

No.

Don't know.

Don't know.

Hmm... Some of the Org members Limit attacks. Some of them just suck.

13. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel. Poor guy lost everything... it's pretty understandable how he got to the way he is in KHII, now.

Nope. I think she's very sweet, and the way she acted was brave considering how everything fell down on top of her. What really bugs me is that Seifer's going around telling everybody we're the thieves! is how many people don't know what a deconstruction of a literary concept is, or how to recognise it.

Hmm... I guess that the Pinocchio world would've been pretty cool.

(;_; Poor CO crew) My least favourite member of the Organisation? (Is this an 'I hate his personality, but think he works well in the game?' or an 'I don't know what he's meant to add to the plot?' question?) Hmm... (Maybe it's the first...) I think... compared to everybody else, Xaldin sticks out at me.

First try, beaten. Helps I was level fifty-something at the time with Second Chance, Once More, that kind of stuff on. But she certainly knows how to pack a punch.

That part was already told, so no. There was no need for it.

Nope. It started at a fine enough place. Even Roxas thinks it's a good starting point when he tells you.

Both Axel and Roxas cling to their little schedule. Maybe they also cling to all the little details. And it's pretty significant in any case. They bonded with it... And Roxas doesn't seem to be very outgoing at all, either.

The majority of Roxas' days in Twilight Town. Can you imagine playing the whole game and not seeing them? I'm fine if we didn't see all that much of Mickey, since he was meant to be in hiding at this point anyway.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned)?
    (Pissed off is a strong term!) Hmmmm... darn it, Living Pods, stop molesting me~ Also I'm pretty content with the bestiary, but some character profiles would've been pretty awesome. And they could've worked it into plot as Roxas keeping track of people he watched and found out about. He wouldn't know anything about them, but he'd still do it.

14. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

I feel the most sorry for Axel. The part at the end where he lays on the bed and says ".. how could this happen?"... It wasnt really emotional, but still.. it touched me in a way.

Xion didnt really bug me at all.. But then again i rarely bother to get angry at fictional characters.

There really arent any worlds that i felt like were missing. But I would really like to be able to do missions and stuff on Destiny Island. And not just bunch of cutscenes.

As said before, I rarely bother to get angry at fictional characters. But if I had to choose my least favourite Org XIII member, excluding the C.O. members, I would say Luxord.. He just seems really random to me.

Xion was one of the hardest. But I didnt really think any boss in this game was hard.

Step 1: turn of the NDS and put it on the table.
    Step 2: Turn on the PS2 and insert KH2
    Step 3: Start new game
    Problem solved

I would really like to start earlier in the story. Because I feel like we just get this quick brief on whats the situation and then all of a sudden you have to do lots of tutorials.

They just have sea salt ice cream because it sounds pretty disgusting to me. And therefore all other types must sound disgusting to them

Mickey had a small role because thats just how the story goes.

What bothered me:
    1. Endless tutorials in the beginning. Its like.. GET ON WITH IT!
    2. Some missions that seemed kind of meaningless to me.

15. Gwen Farewell.

Oh hey, I'm here.
    ---

Axel. Just because. You go your entire "life" as a Nobody feeling absolutely nothing, void of any emotion. Suddenly you get two friends who quite literally make you feel what it's like to be human again, and no mater how hard you fight to keep both of them with you, in the end they're both gone. Axel's entire story just makes me wanna sob like a little baby.

No! I love Xion! I'm probably the only person I know who does love little Xion. Her bit of AWOL at the end kinda made me angry, but in the end it was what needed to happen. I'm even an AkuRoku fan, and I would totally ship her with Roxas. I feel like the only person who enjoys her presence ;__;

Freakin' Pride Lands! Come on, Organization lions. It'd shut the fandom up.

I can't choose D: I love everything about the Organization!

She was easy for me, even on Proud Mode. Though I wasn't very fond of her Ragnarok Spam.

I just don't want him there ;___;

Seeing backgrounds of the others would've been nice. In particular, specifics on Lea/Axel and Isa/Saix and their 'plan'

Because Axel's hopelessly addicted to it ;)

Because it's a Roxas game, silly.

Uhhh... panels. I can arrange them really nice but I didn't enjoy how sudden it was. Also, unlocking Sora on mission mode >>

16. demonchick25 Hollow Bastion Committee

I felt worse for Axel. He was really only trying to help.

YES! I wanted to hit her D:

I did want more. I wanted to go to destiny island :/

I can't stand Saix. Never liked him >.>

Not as hard as I though. Neither was Riku.

Not really. wouldn't that be like going back to the beginning of KHII?

yeah, that would be nice

why not XD

because king mikey didn't live in twilight town

17. Soldier of Shining Wind Banned

Did Xion bug the hell out of you (because she did me)? no

Are there any other worlds you wish were in KH 358/2 Days? Well the oh-so promised Pinocchio would have been nice.

Who is your least favorite Organization member (not from the C.O. crew, a lot of people hate them)?Demyx. His movesets sucked more than Bill Clinton's Lobbyist

Was Xion an easy or hard boss? easy, I'll give you my deck

Did you want the game to continue after Roxas was inside the other Twilight Town? sure did

Did you want the game to start sooner in the story? I don't get it

Why do you think they only have one flavor of ice cream? Perhaps I need to edit my theory in the BBS section

Why did Hayner, Pence, and Olette have bigger parts than King Mickey? They are Roxas' friends. That is why.

Also: Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.) Nothing really other than Dustflier.

18. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

.... Roxas cuz he lost his "Girlfriend" (Mabey)

Hmm no not really

nope

Demyx

1st and 4th forms were easy 2nd and 3rd forms were harder

no it would just be KH2

no

Because They were lazy

Because they are Awsome

The Amount Of Tedious Bosses in this game______________

19. Gallade Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

- Axel, 'cause this leads up to him being forced to eliminate his best friend.

- ... ... No.

- I would've liked to see Hollow Bastion. And that scrapped Pinocchio world seemed interesting.

- Saix. Total ***hole.

- Ehh, I'd say moderate. Somewhat hard, but not as a second-to-final boss.

- Not really. That's what KH2 did.

- I would've liked to start on Roxas being born, not 7 days afterward.

- Because... Nomura only likes this specific kind?

- Because they have a closer connection to Roxas, I suppose.

Post what really pissed you off about the game (you know, besides anything I mentioned.)
    -- The Emblem Collecting missions. GOOD GOD I HATE THEM SO.

20. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I saw really anoyed with the fact that three normal kids had more air time that a main character in all the other games......:guns: :yelling: