Birth by Sleep Final Mix Secret Ending Help?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Strikeh, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm currently emulating a translated version of Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and I was wondering how I can unlock the playable secret ending. I played as standard mode on Ventus, but can I change the difficulty between characters? If I do, will I still have to 100% everything on Critical mode?

Also, can you change difficulties between characters? Lol. I appreciate any help.[DOUBLEPOST=1424925723][/DOUBLEPOST]Let me rephrase. So I'm playing a translated Birth By Sleep Final Mix. I just beat Ventus' story on standard mode, but I want to unlock the hidden story. Can I beat Terra and Aqua on the hardest difficulty and still unlock it, or will I have to 100% them on standard mode?[DOUBLEPOST=1424926297][/DOUBLEPOST]And by hidden story I mean the playable secret Aqua ending.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  2. Explode Who?!

I think the requirements for Standard mode are to complete the Journal 100%. I don't know if you can mix difficulties, though you probably can. If so, I'd say you only have to 100% Ven's story, and then just complete Terra and Aqua's on Critical with all Xehanort Reports. That said, if I'm wrong, you will have completed Ven's journal for nothing. It's up to you whether you want to try that, or just replay Ven's story on Critical.