Square-Enix Final Fantasy Type-Next

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Arch, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Arch Mana Knight

Work on a sequel to Type-0 apparently began after development for Type-0 finished.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

City in the background is Hong Kong but it being there is just because the showing took place there.

Source

More images at Gematsu. For anyone who looked at the Type-0 thread, you knew this was coming. Though there's next to nothing confirmed yet. "Type-Next" feels like a placeholder title.

Regardless of what happens, I just want to be the one who makes this thread.

2. Hayabusa Venomous

Just a cautionary question: does any of this information spoil the story of Type-0? I'm avoiding details like the plague.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Nope, it should't. Any information I've seen so far hasn't really given any sort of relation back to Type-0. Even the secret ending in type-0 HD didn't really give much because it looking cool and having another string of credits. Why, i have no idea, maybe they just wanted to show the english actors's names?

4. Arch Mana Knight

An old video but just needed to post this here because it's pretty interesting. It also confirms that our samurai guy is, in fact, Ace and not just someone who looks a lot like Ace...because that's totally something Square could have done.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

If that confirms that it's actually Ace, I really hope that means that the other members of Class Zero will come back as well, because it wouldn't be the same without all of them