FiM RP

Discussion in 'Social Groups' started by Technic☆Kitty, May 20, 2013.

1. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

This thread is for The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fanclub's RP. Anyone is welcome to join, so long as you fill out a character sheet here. Have fun and enjoy ^^

Special thanks to shidonic for the magnificent idea ^^

2. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Alright, what im thinking right now is a role play that starts out peacefully, but eventually the changelings want to try and conquer equestria again.

If i could be so bold, i could start us off.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I'm ready

4. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

A gentle, warm breeze blowing against the green grass, that coated the ground of the ponyville park, colts and fillies playing, other ponies enjoying a warm summers day lunch, all was peaceful for now.

ShockFury - The stallion smiling, sitting next to his sister on a large, pic-nik quilt, aiding in setting up the food they had, he reach into the basket, pulling out many assorted foods, and setting them down on the serving plates. He soon started handing out the plates they'd use for their food. "Alright, go ahead and try the food, i did my best to make everyponies favorite.

NightRose - Smiling, she take a couple triangle cut sandwiches, and a few carrots, with a couple celery stalks. "Wow Shock, this looks like a really good meal you made."

ShockFury - "Well, i try, do you like it, Mom? Dad?

ThunderWing&Frostbite - Both already having a plate set up, would take a bite from their sandwiches, smiles on both faces. "Its very good shock." "Yes, very."

ShockFury - Smiling, he set his own plate up, glad that he was able to spend time with his parents, who were usally so distant, protecting the castle from threats.

NightRose - "So shock, if any of your friends come and see us in the park, would you let them eat with us?" The mare asked her brother, before giggling, with a hoof over her muzzle, from her daughter Ayanna popping up from behind her.

AyannaGateu - A couple carrots in her mouth, she have her eyes crossed. "Rawr!"

Eventually, she had the rest of the family laughing, Rose gently setting Anna down at her plate, so she could continue to eat her food, All of them enjoying their time together, glad that they all took a week of vacation time.

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Sparks was galloping through one of the many fields of Ponyville. Unlike the other ponies who were having fun, she was running for a slightly different reason. For you see, the pony having fun was the pink maned pony chasing behind her. The lovable Pinkie Pie decided she was going to have fun with Sparks today. Sparks still wasn't completely used to the whole 'friendship' thing, so she's running away. "Um, Pinkie Pie, could you please stop chasing me!?"

Pinkie Pie who was casually bouncing, hot on her trail, replied, "No can do. I want to play with you today, Sparksy!"

Sparks began thinking if the galloping was worth the effort. She knew far too well Pinkie Pie's determination. "If I promise to stop and play with you, can you promise not to pounce on me?"

Pinkie Pie thought for a moment, and then with a big grin nodded, "Yep! That I can do-na-roo-ny!!"

Sparks let out a slight sigh as she came to a stop, "So, what kind of game do you want to play, Pinkie Pie?"

Pinkie Pie thought once more, then returned the alicorns statement with, "What kind of game do you want to play, Sparksy?"

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

A train came to a complete stop at the Ponyville train station. Out came many passengers, including a male pegasus with a fire-red mane. He was carrying a newspaper that was detailing the invasion of Canterlot by the changelings, as well as the wedding of Princess Cadence. The story included a photo taken at the event. And in that photo, the pegasus noticed a pegasus attending the wedding with a rainbow-colored mane. It was Rainbow Dash, the pegasus he'd been looking for his whole life.

Fire Dash: "Where are you, Rainbow Dash?"

7. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Sparks began trotting, "How about a nice, uh, game of trotting?"

Pinkie Pie gave an inquisitive glance before smiling, "Okey-dokey!"

Sparks let out a sigh of relief as she began trotting down the path beside them. She was going for a short while, looking upon the fields and enjoying the peace. Of course she heard the hooves bouncing right beside her but she paid Pinkie Pie little mind. Today was the day that she was going to relax and take it easy.

Well, that was the plan until Pinkie Pie inquired, "So what's the goal for this game?"

Sparks half whimpered, half sighed, "The point is to go on a nice, peaceful and relaxing stroll."

Pinkie Pie stopped and made a curious expression, "So, there's nothing else?"

Sparks halted herself, "No. Just a stroll."

"Not a race?"

"No."

"Not a secret race?"

Sparks paused for a moment, "No."

Pinkie Pie took a moment to gather the thoughts that were surely running rampant in her head, "So, we're just going on a nice, peaceful and relaxing stroll. There's no possibility of a secret race, and so there's no winning or losing?"

"Yes."

"That doesn't sound much like a game," Pinkie Pie stated looking very confused.

"Ugh!" Sparks replied. "Pinkie Pie, could you maybe wait till tomorrow to play with me?"

Pinkie Pie gave a small frown, "Oh, you don't want to play with me today. I . . . I get it." Pinkie put on an obviously fake smile, "Okey-dokey. Hehe." Pinkie Pie turned around and began gloomily trotting away.

Sparks sighed thinking, "Darn it Pinkie Pie." She exclaimed loud enough for Pinkie Pie to hear, "On second thought-"

Pinkie Pie lifted her head as her ears flipped up.

"-I suppose I could play a few games!"

Pinkie Pie jolted back, overly excited, "Really, really, really? You mean it!?"

Sparks smiled seeing the regular Pinkie Pie had returned, "Yes."

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!" Pinkie Pie began bouncing around.

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Sparks sighed happily, "So, what game do you want to play Pinkie Pie?"

Pinkie Pie thought for a moment, ". . . How about a real race?"

"Okay, where to?"

"Um, how about the library?"

"Okay, whenever you're ready."

"Okay," they both prepared themselves. "GO!!!" Pinkie Pie began galloping ahead, "Haha! . . . Huh?"

Sparks was pulling up beside her, "Sorry Pinkie, but you know you can't beat me in a race. I'm the fastest pony around on hoofs."

"We'll see about that!" Pinkie Pie gave it her all and took another small lead.

Sparks thought to herself, "Maybe I'll just let her win this once."

"Oh, dinner at the Sugarcube Corner is on the loser!" Pinkie let out a gigglesnort.

Sparks thought, "Nah, maybe not." She then began to pull ahead, "Hey Pinkie!! I like lemon candy for dessert!"

"Huh?" Pinkie was confused but didn't give up. She kept trying to get her lead back.

9. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

After their lunch at the park, they all relaxed, and played a few games with Anna, although it was starting to get a little dark outside, and shock get up, starting to pack everything up in the pic-nik basket they brought.

ShockFury - "Aah... everyone ready to go home?" He asked his family, the basket on his back, all packed up and ready.

NightRose - "Uugh... yeah, i couldn't eat another bite..."

ThunderWing - "As good as your cooking is shock, i just cant eat anymore."

FrostBite - "It was a very delicious and expertly cooked lunch, and im sure after we rest for a bit, Rose is going to make the most delightful desert." He say with a slight giggle.

NightRose - Yeah, maybe dad, but after a little rest, like you said." Slowly getting up, she stretch out her back, and wings.

All of their stomachs full, they begun to walk home, although their calm walk home would be interrupted when mistakenly, they walk in the path of a race they had no idea was going on, Shock finding himself on the ground, and the basket on its side, he hadn't known what happened, but luckily most ponies in the town knew him, and treat him nicely, even some foreigners.

ShockFury - Holding a hoof at his side, he get himself up. "Uugh... Hu- Pinkie?" He shake his head a bit. "That hurt.." He say at her, not knowing of the other mare pinkie was racing against.

10. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Pinkie was a bit shocked having ran into ShockFury, "Ouch!" Pinkie felt her head with her hoof.

Sparks, who had taken flight to avoid a mishap like that, was staring at the stallion whom Pinkie had collided with, "Are you both alright?" Sparks landed next to Pinkie, holding a hoof out for Pinkie.

"I'm fine," Pinkie accepted the kind gesture, rising up. She then went on to look at ShockFury, "Are you okay, ShockFury?"

Sparks marveled at Pinkies phenomenal ability to remember every name of every citizen in Ponyville. She quickly shook it off, "Sorry about that, we were having a race. We were a bit too distracted by conversation and forgot to watch where we were going." Both of the mare's lowered their heads embarrassed.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fire Dash flew towards the center of town, hoping someone can help him find Rainbow Dash. He found a random pony and asked...

Fire Dash: "Excuse me, but have you seen this pony around?"

Fire Dash was pointing at the image of his sister on the front page of the newspaper.

Random pony: "Why that's Rainbow Dash! Of course I've seen her around. But from what I heard, she's still taking care of some errands in Canterlot at the moment, what with the wedding yesterday. Though I know her friend Pinkie Pie is here for sure, so you could ask her. Still, if you stick around, I'm sure she'll be back soon."

Fire Dash: "I see. Thank you."

Fire Dash then flew away, wondering where this Pinkie Pie was.

12. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Twilight was rapidly dashing back and forth across the library, "Where is it? Where is it? Where is it!?"

Spike entered rolling his eyes, "What is it this time, Twilight?"

"My notes!! My notes on the report for Princess Celestia!! Have you seen them?" Twilight stared Spike down.

"Woah! Did you try checking your desk upstairs?"

Twilight looked confused, then lost in thought, then shocked, "Of course!!" She hastily made her way upstairs, leaving Spike.

"Yea, sure, you're welcome!!" Spike sighed. "Maybe I should go for a walk or something."