Even I admit this needs to stop

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Even I agree that people are stupid, but how about having a little faith in them now and then? Yes, Fast and Furious makes lots of money, but I'm pretty sure Vin Diesel wouldn't continue if he thought it was wrong. Not everyone cares only for the money, even though the general view of actors and producers proves otherwise; there is a minority

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

A star's death doesn't mean the series has to end.
    It's unfortunate, but it wasn't Paul Walker's series (hence, why he wasn't even in one of them. They wanted to replace him.
    Not being Vin Deisel or Walker's brother, I'm not going to sit her and pretend to know why they're doing what they do. However, knowing what I know about Vin Deisel, I am taking him at his word. I'm sure his brother actually does see it as a way of honoring him, and I see it that way, too. If it was about money or fame, then he probably would have joined the series earlier. Continuing your brother's work and legacy (Haven't seen F7 yet. Want to, but other movies took priority) is definitely better than just letting his character's story, a character vital to the series he was ended up being such a huge part of, end without warning.
    The only thing bad about them making another Fast and Furious film is the fact that another Transformers film is being made.

...I still hate Transformers 4.

3. Misty gimme kiss

The Fast & Furious movies really are Vin Diesel's show, anyway. Paul Walker of course is a major character and, as I understand it, they wrote him out well (have yet to see Furious 7), but you're kidding yourself if you don't think Vin Diesel is the main character now... and really the best movie is the one that acknowledged that (Fast & Furious).

Really though, as long as people keep paying to see these movies and keep buying the merchandise, they'll keep getting made. That's how the industry for these films works.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  4. Hayabusa Venomous

Y'know what needs to be made but never will?

A damn good Beast Wars film.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I don't think I've ever agreed with you before
    but my god, yes. This.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I agree there is a minority, and I don't have a problem with Vin Deisel. I just don't have enough faith that money didn't factor into his decision to do this.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Well considering that the franchise was already made to be up to about 10 films before Walker's Death, I'm sure there wasn't too much about money in the thought process. It already does well enough they wouldn't need to worry about the money.

8. The Fuk? Dead

Okay it's cars that turn into robots. We get it. We got it in 1984. Let it be. It's lame now.

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

That's also true but it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to change the contract terms in liu of unforeseeable circumstances and have a new storyline and different characters for the last films.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

It's already a new storyline considering the accident

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I concede that from what I have read, that seems to be true.

12. Trigger hewwo uwu

"fast & furious was never good" the word of the good lord, probably

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

[​IMG]

14. Trigger hewwo uwu

[​IMG]