KH-Vids Podcast Episode #54: The Future of Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    It's Tuesday and you know what that means...! Podcast time yaaaay

Following a suggestion from @Plums, who joined us as a staff guest for this episode, we decided to talk about the future of the Final Fantasy series this week! Your regular hosts -- @Misty, @Llave, and @libregkd -- all appear, as well a very special appearance by one of our former moderators, @Clawtooth!

We start off by going through some of the recent Kingdom Hearts news (as expertly reported by our news team), then move onto our topic for the day. We open with discussing Square's many remasters and what we would like to see remastered in the future, then evaluate Final Fantasy XIII's quality and its place in Square's future, discuss some of our hopes for Final Fantasy XV, extol the merits of Final Fantasy XIV, and then provide our future Final Fantasy wishlist.

As always, we answer user-submitted questions from @. : tale_wind and @SPACESHIP. Do note that we're getting low on questions so please send some in!

Enjoy the episode and let us know your thoughts in the comments!

cover2014.png

Download Episode #54 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our XML feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

An update on both KHV and tumblr? I like. Now I really have to listen to it because I don't even remember sending in a question this week. Hee hee

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

A Final Fantasy podcast oh man I can't wait to see how many times Misty gets Moogle'd out

4. Misty gimme kiss

YEAH I RECENTLY REMEMBERED YOU CAN TAG PEOPLE ON TUMBLR NOW, I try to always post the podcast up on our social media sites, sorry for the double alerts!
    Only once!

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I like it, I like it. It's a good alert for me that the podcast is available for listening.

6. Fearless A good and beautiful child

So idk if it's just me but whenever I download the podcast for later listening, it cuts out halfway through so I can only listen to the first half.
    Trying to scrub the bar past that point gets me an error. Is this just me or...?