KH-Vids Podcast Episode #35: Chilled Pod IV

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

[​IMG]

Good day again guys, you know the drill, podcast time! Your host, PaW, and staff members libregkd and Llave, and our lovely guest Guardian Soul!
    This one we talk about killing deer, Marvel films and reboot/sequel movie madness, GS tells some loud guys off and PaW makes orgasmic noises! As you may have guessed, this is another Chilled Pod, filled with anything and everything, including being struggling artists and the dying WiiU. Oh and Next gen consoles are out this month, apparently. We also shake our heads at Square Enix a bit... but we love KH3 trailers!

Note: Podcast guests, pleases read books, I want to talk about books! ; . ;
    Also, I apologise again for the bad volume between people throughout, i'm currently working on getting some new software and eliminating this problem. Please, enjoy!

//kh-vids.net/podcast/cover-chilled.png​

Download

Intro: Eminence Front by The Who
    Outro: One More Time by Daft Punk
    Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Facebook​