Duet Roulette! [CLOSED. { Hiatus }]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

Updated!

I'll need a render from you, Fearless.

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Wait, confused.
    I need to pic a new pic?

Also, did I enter soon enough to get put into the roulette for Defying Gravity?

3. Jayn

Yes.

And yes, I included your number in the generator. :)

4. Fearless A good and beautiful child

5. Jayn

6. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Would love to sign up for this!

Participating for: Everything and anything!
    Absolutely cannot sing: Probably those very high and very low notes. Also I can't keep up with fast lines such as rap.
    Anything Else: I'm kinda new to singing in general so please be gentle with the music terms. (For example I have no idea what Tenor means before I just google'd it) Also I volunteer for being a fill-in!

7. Always Dance Chaser

Participating for: ALL THE THINGS
    Absolutely Cannot Sing: Rap, anything with really high notes (Unless it's screamo)
    Anything Else: I'm looking forward to this :3

8. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Participating for:Everything!
    Absolutely can't sing:rap really but I don't mind anything else.
    Anything else: I really love doing harmonies and things like that, so if there's opportunity for that kind of thing I'd be all for it :D

9. Jayn

I've been thinking about this for a little bit, while I was working on Defying Gravity. Firstly, if any of you ever get really, really busy, let me know. You don't have to post it here, it can just be a little note. Then tell me when you're back in full. <:

Secondly, when it comes to it being all randomized and junk, I was thinking maybe I'll redraw a number who has gone recently? For example, Heart, Tummer, Maddie and Cookiie just finished a song. So when I draw again, if I draw one of their numbers maybe I'll redraw so that everyone gets a chance? This would only be one song inbetween. For example, after Defying Gravity, those four can't participate in the next one, but they can participate in the next next one?

That sounds confusing.

I don't know. If that sounds fair, then cool. If ya'll would rather it not matter if you just went, then we can do that too. It's up to you all, either way is fine for me. c:

10. Jayn

I've been thinking about this for a little bit, while I was working on Defying Gravity. Firstly, if any of you ever get really, really busy, let me know. You don't have to post it here, it can just be a little note. Then tell me when you're back in full. <:

Secondly, when it comes to it being all randomized and junk, I was thinking maybe I'll redraw a number who has gone recently? For example, Heart, Tummer, Maddie and Cookiie just finished a song. So when I draw again, if I draw one of their numbers maybe I'll redraw so that everyone gets a chance? This would only be one song inbetween. For example, after Defying Gravity, those four can't participate in the next one, but they can participate in the next next one?

That sounds confusing.

I don't know. If that sounds fair, then cool. If ya'll would rather it not matter if you just went, then we can do that too. It's up to you all, either way is fine for me. c:

11. Krowley Moderator

Makes sense
    Whatever random picking process you use, just remove the last four people who participated and then put their names back in once you've chosen again.

12. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Don't worry, you reasoning makes sense. And it seems like the fairest option too. I say we should go for it.

13. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Totally for it, it's just fair. Although now I'm deeply, deeply hoping the next duet is of a song I'm not too fond of xP

14. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Why not?

Participating for: All of the above.
    Absolutely Cannot Sing: This is going to sound cocky, but there is nothing I can't sing, because I am able to make my voice fit a song. However, this means the voice won't necessarily fit the original pitch. Anyway, my voice is more or less baritone.
    Anything Else: I see a lot of people say they can't rap. I'm neon-white, but I may still be capable of pulling it off. Really depends on the song.

Regarding my voice, If you haven't heard it already, you can see it in my thread.

"Hurt" probably shows off some of the lower pitches I have.

15. Jayn

Thank you, everyone.
    Updated.

16. Jayn

Okay, trying to figure out whether or not to take gender into consideration. I personally have no problem singing a romantic duet with my gender, but if you would be uncomfortable singing one with yours, you should message me. It's perfectly alright. I won't update your information with it either. Just let me know. If you don't message me, I'm assuming you're cool with it so don't worry about it if you are. :)

17. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

With Me is such a good song! Looking forward to the result.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I still need to sign up for this. Can't miss out on this before anything keeps me from doing it

Participating for: Duets, trios, and quartets
    Absolutely Cannot Sing: Pop, Micheal Jackson, Lady Gaga, Hard Rock, Soprano, Alto, The Beetles, Hip Hop, Raps
    Anything Else: Nothing

19. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Give me a romantic Duet with Noroz, and we'll record it live with each other. Just throwing that out there, I know it's random and all, but it's just something unique and special if you want it.

20. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I second this. (except the live part, delay and such)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.