Dream Journal Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Yozora, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Yozora Archer

Had an interesting dream last night? Did the dream leave you hugging your pillow?

Then go ahead and write it down right here.

I´ll start off with one I had last night (and left me hugging my pillow for life)

I dreamt that I had been using my lovely laptop outside, by a telephone booth (no idea why), surrounded by a lot of people passing by.

My mind seemed to be in a rush, so I assume I had been using my laptop for work related shenanigans. But, after a while, I decided to place the laptop on top of the booth, because I had to go inside a building to get something.

Then I came back outside, and my laptop was still where I left it. So, I brought it down, rolled up the cables with my Bamboo tablet and pen, and started to walk back inside the building.

But then, amongst the people passing by, a man with a lean figure, buzzed hair, and facial hair, wearing a sweater, started walking towards me, and he took out a gun and pointed it at me. He wanted my laptop.

So, in a calm manner, I handed it to him, and he started to run. But then I told him to wait, and I threw my Bamboo pen at him, because he had forgotten it.

Needless to say, I felt scared, and full of regret for having taken my laptop outside, but then I woke, and my laptop was still beside me where I had left it, and I became happy.

I won´t take my laptop for granted anymore.

2. Misty gimme kiss

dreams are for the weak. i pass out from exhaustion every night and lose all thought

3. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

First off: I love this idea, I've always wanted to keep a dream journal.

...I can't remember any recent dreams I've had.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

last night i dreamt about having to go to class for like 8 hours straight and worry about and failing a lot of junk

tomorrow i get to go to class for like 8 hours straight and worry about failing a lot of junk

;-;

5. Yozora Archer

Working at the cinema is that exhausting, Mist? Don´t worry, Im sure you will somenight have a dream that will stick on your mind.

Don´t worry about it, brudda, yah? You just write down what ya want when ya have an intriguing dream, brodda!

I have had dreams like this, but it involved me being back in 11th grade and running late to class lol.

Stay strong, gurl

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I had a really bad tetris effect dream of being shot at, multiple times. Once by a firing squad, and the second time while in pursuit by someone else.

I should probably stop playing MGO.

7. 61 No. B

i had a dream that audrey hepburn stopped a home invasion by hardcore punk kids. this really did happen.

8. Hayabusa Venomous

I had one recently that took up a full page in Microsoft Word.

9. Yozora Archer

Post that **** m8.

I had a dream where I woke up on top of a building that was next to a highway road, and a girl was next to me in bed, though I hadn´t noticed.

It was weird, and nothing sexual happened.

i swer

10. Stardust Chaser

i had one the other day where my laptop charger broke, like the cord severed, and i told my dad i needed a new one and he was just like "just fix it with electrical tape" and gave me some
    and i was like "no dad i'm going to electrocute myself if i try to do that?? i think we should try to get a new one" and he was like nah just tape it it'll be fine
    everything else is hazy bc alas i didn't write anything down when i woke up. i just remember standing there holding a roll of electrical tape & a broken laptop charger despairing at the inevitable, electrical end i was about to meet

perhaps it is symbolic of my broken hopes and dreams

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Alright, well, it's quite the tale.

I had a dream that I was on this tall building. Tall like five, maybe six story tall. And I was just chilling, taking in some rays, listening to some jams, being a cool kid. Then I turn around, and there's this other kid staring at me. If you've seen Game of Thrones, think the kid from the first episode in the first five minutes. The one that was a little blue. So anyway, kid stares at me, and I stare back. She takes a step forward, I take one back. If you've seen Game of Thrones, you know why it's kind of a bad idea to let these guys get close.

So kid's getting closer, I keep backing up. Except, you know, we're on a roof. And there is inevitably only so much roof space. So now my ankles are banging against the siding of the roof, and there's more kids, all the same one with the same face. So I have a choice, I can get caught up with these now dozen some kids with creepy blue eyes and white skin, or I can jump.

So I jump. And I tumble my little self all the way down, and hit the side walk. Felt my back break, so I'm lying there while people stare and mutter, and surprisingly, no one calls an ambulance. Can't really move, but I can watch, and all I can see are those kids, walking down the fire escape steps, slowly making their creepy little way to me. And I can't move, because you know, broken back, so I'm lying there, watching them just meander over to me.

Because the rest is probably too explicit for those of us who haven't yet hit eighteen, I'll leave it to your imagination what the hungry little buggers did. But I figure the moral of the story is that if you're going to jump off a building to escape zombified children, make sure it's high enough you're gonna die.

12. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Alright so
    This isn't even last night I think, this was a dream I got when I fell back asleep in the morning a few hours ago
    So like. Hm. How do I even begin. Im in my old home living room, fighting this weird I dont remember any specific appearance but Im trying to remember and I get this like weird goth zombie chick, and shes got idk what weapon. But we were fighting. We were suppose to be in like a 3v3 match, tagout, kinda like streetfighter. I had this weird weapon that was like--a long pole, and on one side at the end was an axehead and the other side had I think a more trident-y shape. And the other end of the staff had a lil knife
    So we were like fighting, I dont remember taking down her two teammates but they were taken down, and she was all slow af bc zombie and then she went like "Just the two of us now!" and I was like gurl whats yo problem there's--
    brings up the player menu
    y O WTF
    My partners, Blake Belladonna and Lie Ren, were apparently dead(like seriously what happened to them did they go decide to make out somewhere or--) so i was all alone and had to fight this gurl and not die and like my hp was like 50 and hers was like 33(Her HP was on the topright corner and mine was topleft[ithink]) and i was whittling it down slowly to like 11 and then she got a good hit and i was like below 10 and then i was like yolo and i ran at her when she swung down her samurai sword(Oooh thats what her weapon was), and I Grabbed her arm to stop it from chopping me in half and i stabbity stabbed that arm with the knife end(Not stab actually, more like cutting[wtf me why,stabbings much better]) and it was like at 1 hp where the samurai sword got me and i was at like 1 hp too and that was the moment i went j;kLADJ;JKSADLGSS and then i got her again and i won.
    and then the dream morphed into actual street fighter where i was trying to learn the controls by going into the pause menu controls/attacks list and then i woke up.

13. Yozora Archer

I have had to deal with the problem of a broken charger, and it is horrible. (good thing I found an old one I never used)

Gonna share a dream I had months ago, but left an impression on me. Mostly because it felt SO ****ING REAL.

I was in the living room (second floor of the house), and my other family members were there, like usual. Two people were watching TV, while my brother and his cousin played. It all felt like a normal evening, until the Fire Nation attacked.

Ok no, the Fire Nation didn´t attack, but what DID happen is worse; there was a ball of light heading down to Earth, and yeah, it was a meteor.
    I couldn´t believe it was happening. I thought it was too soon, that this had to be a dream.

But the ball of light got nearer, and as it did, it started to fill everything with a yellow-ish light. I started running down stairs, as if to run away, and my heart was filled with despair. I wasn´t running because I am a coward (you can´t run away from a meteor tbh), but I just COULDN´T face the fact that my whole life was about to be obliterated. I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOO"

And then I woke up.

It was a horrible nightmare. But when you have nightmares about meteors coming into your neighborhood, you start to appreciate life more.

14. Hayabusa Venomous

I'm gonna spoiler mine from last week, because it's hella long. There are some spicy bits in here.

So first thing I remember is being in some electronics store, like Fry’s or Best Buy or something. I had my super nice headphones with me and a bunch of stuff like movies and a backpack and such. A friend and I are sitting on the floor talking, and all my stuff is kind of scattered around me. Suddenly, I see some dude, around our age, walk up to us and start talking about something. He leaves after a few seconds, but I realize he grabbed some of my stuff. I get up and confront him, and see he’s holding my copy of “The Dark Knight.” I grab it and keep yelling “Let go” louder and louder, and people in the store start to notice. I put the guy into a chokehold and bring him to the management, but I don’t remember what they said. My friend puts all of my stuff into a carrier bag.

I’m suddenly walking through a ditch, still keeping the guy in a chokehold. He gets out of it and attacks me, but I beat him up and put him into my bag somehow.

Next thing I remember, my clothes are all torn up and I’m sitting outside some fancy clothing store or something with the bag to my side. I basically look like Aladdin. Some girls, probably in their early 20’s, approach me, and start to flirt with me or something (yes they are hot). One even looks like she’s about to blow me on her knees.

I have no clue what happened from there, but I suddenly wake up in a house which I assume belonged to the women who approached me. I’m in my underwear and my bag is still with me. The girls are all laughing and talking and stuff, and I recall one told me to shower soon. I asked one of them what her job was, and she said something about being a barber, and kind of slip the word “neutering” out. I ask why she said that, but she avoids the question and says I really need to shower. She points me to some shelf thing on the wall, that’s elaborately layered and hiding bottles of shower stuff in the shapes of characters I’m unfamiliar with. While I’m looking for the shower stuff, I see a pair of hedge trimmers.

This is when it clicks in my mind: I think I’m going to be murdered here, and I have no clue when or why. I look for the front door and see it, but a girl sees me and says “Aren’t you getting in the shower?” I ask where the clothes I was wearing are, and she says something like they got destroyed.

I need to figure out how to get out unseen, but I’m not sure how, so I go into the bathroom. Suddenly, I hear some of the girls screaming. I open the door and see in the bedroom across from me the girls panicking because a cat snuck in. Then I chase the cat out the front door, and think, “This could be my escape.” But an older woman, like in her 40’s or so, comes by me with a shotgun. She comments that the cat has to be killed. I remember crying as I let the cat go, only to hear it destroyed by the shotgun. Stepping back into the house is the last thing I remember.

Suddenly, I’m pretty sure the dream universe I’m in changes. I’m outside of the Luke chapel, and it’s raining heavily. I see Wolverine and some young girl who kind of resembles Psylocke fighting a villain who sort of looks like Magneto, even floating. The villain is holding a big cannon weapon thing, aimed at Wolverine, and it’s sparking. He makes Wolverine stand in the deepest puddle of water, and then, tells me to fire the weapon, handing it to me. I apologize to Wolverine, but he starts yelling and runs at me, so I aim instead at the villain. The cannon fires, but the villain dodges it. He runs away, and Wolverine and the girl and I leave in a helicopter.

15. Yozora Archer

Remind me to never drink your orange juice in the fridge without permission lol.

It´s crazy how dreams end up. First you chase a thief and run into hot girls and then end up in a slaher movie to a Marvel movie.

Killing that cat was pretty messed tho

16. Hayabusa Venomous

I told a friend about this and he was like "That's not fucked up" and I wonder what the hell goes on in his dreams to make such a statement.

Also that middle part could make a decent thriller.

17. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

[mostly copypasted from a skype convo I had]

I had a dream last night and it was about RWBY and raven
    so I was watching an episode of rwby and they were in the alley of some kfc restaurant and I notice wtf is that raven behind them so I went back to that part and I was like
    THAT IS
    WTF

and then it cut to a shot of rwby being further in the alley and raven is outside, near the entrance and she walks by and notices them and is like oh s*** and just walks away from them

18. 61 No. B

i was in a garden house on a cloudy day drinking schnapps and eating burritos while my family flew to Florida and i was sad for some reason

19. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I had to fight waves of zombies for the holiday special of my struggling television program. The swords were too dull and we all died.

20. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

I fought Roman and Neo and won.