Do you think Sleeping Worlds may have some Importance in KH3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by CloakedThunder, Jul 7, 2015.

1. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

After finishing Prankster Paradise In KH DDD something Sora said made me wonder if the Sleeping Worlds may end up having an important role in KH3 . As Sora said something about the world never being right again until it is freed from the darkness and I remember Riku mentioned something about the world being trapped in the past. The reason I think that these worlds may end up playing some importance is that timetravel seems as if it is a important part of the plot now and I think it could link to the sleeping worlds ( although I'm not too sure as it been a while since I have actually played the rest of this game)

I was wondering, do you think Sleeping worlds could make a return in KH3 and if so how important do you think they will be to the plot?

2. Patman Bof

Considering dreams have been mentioned ever since the very first shot of the first game, one of them being outright titled Birth By Sleep, I wouldn' t be surprised if they did. You know who else use their dreams as a path to tribulations leading to knowledge ? Shamans. Most shamanic tribes (if not all, I' m not sure) believe this world to be someone else' s dream.

If the ultimate goal of the good guys is to bring the world back to its original state they' ll need the dream worlds to make it whole. Besides, as far as I can tell, Terra and Ven (and maybe Eraqus, that whole mind inception thingy doesn' t make much sense for now) are trapped in the dream world.