Do you know anyone who hates Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ReverofEnola, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well Final Fantasy has changed so much over time that it is hard to like all of it. I almost wish they would scrap the title "Final Fantasy" and just release the games under new names to stop the silly associations.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

I have a friend that loves the gameplay aspect of it, but he claims it's a childish game and made for kids. I have gone over the more adult moments of the games and whatnot with him (if you could call them adult moments) but he still insists it's childish, and it annoys me slightly.

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

One of my best friends becomes very despondent when Kingdom Hearts is mentioned, and when I ask him why he does everything he can to avoid the question. I can only imagine the game previously held his family for ransom at gunpoint. Other than that, no, no one I know seems to out-and-out hate the series, which kinda surprises me since there's plenty to hate.

4. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

Many of my friends aren't really into the whole RPG world of gaming sadly, especially since they never really gave games such as KH a chance.

5. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I know people who support it, but don't necessarily LOVE it. Thankfully, all the people I know are either fans or support it. xD