Disgustor's Texture Mods!

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Disgustor, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

He also wants a replacer, yes I know.

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

3. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

I still wish people like him could see the potential in KH Re: CoM mainly as far as battle quotes before. I really want Billy Zane as Ansem and younger KH 1 Sora and Riku battle quotes. ._.
    If you can can you ask him which programs he used to make these, if I can I want to make one myself.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

ask Crazy on a pm here ... I think he will anwser but i am not sure[DOUBLEPOST=1414953011][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And also Can you do the young Sora battle Quotes for KH1 beucase we do have a DDD texture mod ^^

5. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

I guess I will have to latter, at least that would be a start to know what he used to code with it.

6. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

About the data audio, how did you extract them? I would really like to learn how, as it may give me a clue on how to replace them. Well I know how to replace them, but I just don't have the tools to rebuild the iso.

7. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well a friend of mine is working on a rebuilder atm . he only giving it to certin people and i am one of those people . if you want me too . telll me what you want to do and i will upload the iso for you but not here . its illegale to post iso games here ^^. Just talk to me in a pm

8. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

I just want the rebuilder as I want to replace the battle quotes of Sora, Riku/ Dark Riku, Riku Replica and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Mainly Ansem) I would give all of them KH 1 Battle Quotes, Ansem have Billy Zane's quotes, Sora and Riku/ Dark Riku and Riku Repklica have their younger self battle quotes. But I will PM you sometime as right now I managed to obtain KH 3D battle quotes and I'm working on a mod for KH FM. Btw who is this friend? Can you tell this friend this was something I've been trying to do for almost two years now! :p
    I got a question though ... How do I PM you as I'm still not used to this site. P.s. KH RE: CoM is my favoirte game and this small mod would make the game PERFECT!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  9. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

ok i understand . I also been busy with KH2FM Bro . I am fixing up my patches . Do you have a skype ?

10. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes I do, I made another one so I can talk to KH people, etc. Anyways my skype name is "khdecoder", but it says my name is "Ansem Seekerofdarkness". On YouTube I am known as "5glitchers5". Anyways I too have been busy on a slight mod for KH FM giving Sora his KH 3D battle quotes to go along with the texture mod that the disgustor released. Although editing .vsb files are harder than I realized as they won't repack for some reason. I use IopVoiceExEasy to extract the vsb files and a file known as SoundExtrct to extract the vag files out of the .vsb files, and I used the vag and vsb viewer to view the files, I found wave files and replaced them even with the same name, but it didn't work for me weirdly. I know I'm doing something wrong, I must figure out how to repack the .vag files that's all. Edit: Nevermind, I figured out the VAG/ VSB viewer can save a wave file as a .vag file, or a vag file as a wave file. But it won't open all wave files for some reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1417394020][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's a mod I'm going to release soon. I use the DIsgustor's texture mod, as well as Kingdom Hearts 3D battle quotes, which I added myself. :P

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  11. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

Is there such thing as Kingdom Hearts I Sora in Kingdom Hearts II texture? If so, could someone provide me a link? I've been searching for a few days for that, haven't found a thing.

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Really . Its on the front page . Go there. Its not hard to fine bro. its really right in front of you.

13. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

no there isn't, there is kingdom hearts II sora in Kingdom Hearts I, i want the exact opposite

14. GameGandhi Moogle Assistant

Just a question for people, would anyone be interested in a Riku skin replace? The skin I'm thinking of doing is Vanitas, I don't know how to mod in weapons so Riku/Vanitas would still have Soul Eater,

15. Allemone Moogle Assistant

How would you swap sora's in game model with another in game model?

16. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Rename what ever model you want to play as with soras model number an replace it in game

17. Cyctorn Moogle Assistant

How exactly do you use the Older Voice mod?

18. ReversalSpammer Moogle Assistant

Can someone please tell me how to use Crazycatz00's IMGreplace tool? I always get an error saying "Filename not found or Bad number format!"
    Where do i put the texture modded xa_ex_0010.mdls? I cant seem to find a tutorial anywhere

19. Michael P Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello Sora, did you use any flags within ISOMaker when you built the iso? I placed the uitex.bin in the Import folder and rebuilt the NTSC-U iso using the ISOMaker defaults but I get TLB-miss errors in PCSX2 and it wont boot the game.

EDIT: I figured it out, first i was using the wrong tool, after using IMGreplace it told me that uitex.bin wasn't found in the command2 folder, moved uitex.bin into the command2 folder inside import and everything was dandy.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  20. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Actually forgot about this thread. I'm surprised that not much more has been done with it.