Disgustor's Texture Mods!

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Disgustor, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

Does anyone have an Imgreplace for KH Re: CoM. I really want to give Ansem those awesome KH 1 Billy Zane battle quotes!
    If possible, I also want to give Sora and Riku their younger KH 1 battle quotes. I hope crazycatz00 has them, I know this post is a year old, but there are still some interesting ideas that we still have yet to see.

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

there no imgreplacer for RECOM sorry

3. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

I know it might be possible to make one. Most people really don't see the editing potential KH Re: CoM has just because it's an underrated game.

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

CrazyCat said he not working on recom anymore becuase its already in English so there no point . I Can see if anyone can make one

5. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

I hope someone can make this as I tried/ am trying to make one myself, but I don't know what tools crazycatz00 used to make them. Also the ImgExtract would need to be modified a little as it doesn't extract the VSB's no matter if it's v1, or v2. Anyways in the mean time I'm going to be making a KH 3D Sora voice mod for KH FM with the battle quotes as it's now possible.

Also here's an idea video of what I want to achieve:

[DOUBLEPOST=1411242356][/DOUBLEPOST]

6. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

we do have tools to edit VSB there should be somewhere in the either kH1tools or KH2FM tools i forgot witch

7. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes I know, it's called "IopVoiceExtract" and "IopVoiceMake". I've used it before to edit battle quotes in KH FM. What I mean is the ImgExtract for KH Re: CoM doesn't extract them. You would have to modify the ImgExtract, and make an ImgReplace for Kh Re: CoM in order for this mod to work.

8. Hellbringer616 Merlin's Housekeeper

I hate to sound stupid.. But how exactly do i patch my iso with these files? i know i need to use the texture editor by crazycat, But how do i get the mlds?

9. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Check out my website. I posted patches with these textures mods

10. Roxas1123 Moogle Assistant

I would like to know as well honestly. I have referred to sora6645's premade patches and got a couple that he has that i want, but how can I use the rest? All I got are regular image files and I'm not sure how to get the mlds to patch the iso.

EDIT: Found out how to obtain the mdls and wpn files and patch them in.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  11. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

you guys want me to make a video showing how to patch these mods ?

12. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

I know how to do all of that stuff. I just want someone to finish the IMGEXTRACT and make an IMGReplace for KH RE: COM so I can edit battle quotes and hear younger Sora and Riku, as well as Billy Zane as Ansem.

13. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

thats not going to happen man sorry . Crazy cat only does Games that have a english patch

14. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

Is it possible to make the "ImgReplace" myself, or edit and existing program of CrazyCatz00?

15. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I'm sure if you ask him about an extractor he'll give you an answer.

16. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Miles . He gave me a anwser along time ago . "its not going to happen" RECOM is already in english.
    he has a extractor for RECOM . He wants a patch maker and rebuilder and Crazy isnt going to do one

17. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Sora, I don't care what answer he gave you. He probably said that to you so you'd stop asking like you always do.

18. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

I just want to know how to make one as I know these programs were made from scratch. What's the point of an extractor that doesn't extract everything (VSB's) and doesn't have an ImgReplace.

19. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

You need to learn code and how to program to make an extractor.

20. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

he has a extractor for RECOM . I have it somewhere on my computer. I think he wants a replacer like how KH1 and KH2 has .