Dense Fog

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Amaury, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I went to pick up my mom and then bring her back up and the fog was just terrible on Interstate 90 and in Ellensburg and Kittitas, especially on the way back (my aunt's was fine, but it was foggy all day, according to my mom). I literally could not see where the entrance to the Interstate was on the way back and had to use the white line as a guide.

I still went the speed limit on the Interstate, though, 'cause I felt it was safe enough. It still wasn't as bad as the night my mom came back home by herself a while ago and couldn't see vehicles five car lengths ahead of her and she had to go 35 MPH on a 70 MPH Interstate.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

You know, it's amazing how much people freak out in fog. I mean, if everyone is still going to normal speed limit and driving with their lights on, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Last Tuesday I was driving to school in the morning, and there was fog thick enough I could only see about 3 car's length ahead, and it still wasn't that hard to drive the normal speed limit of 65 MPH on the highway.

3. 61 No. B

find any dead bodies

4. Stardust Chaser

[​IMG]

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Does this count?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Don't underestimate it, though. Dense fog can be very dangerous and deceiving.

7. Laurence_Fox Chaser

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

No.