~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

"Huh?" Roxas turned the noise of 'Helloooo', it was coming from the way they'd entered.
    "Sounds like we have visitors!" the Doctor remarked enthusiasticly, Roxas on the other hand wasn't so enthusiastic, he walked forward giving the Doctor a 'stay here' sign, the Doctor, as usual, ignored this and followed him anyway. They kept going until they came to a part of the house where they could see her, but she couldn't see them. "So" the Doctor whispers "Whats the plan?" "You stay here and I'll take care of the guest..."
    "OOOOR I could be a distraction!" With that the Doctor rushed out yelling "LOOK AT ME! I'M A TARGET!!" and then ducked behind a wall, Roxas just sighed and applied his palm to his face, he stood there, waiting for her to come close enough, the Doctor gave him a thumbs up, he just shook his head, in disbelief, and also in wonder... who was this man?

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Vanille ran up to Stern, passing her and running into Lockon who was calmly approaching the area. The collision caused Haro to fly out of the bag, flapping its ears above them. "You okay, Lockon? You okay, Lockon?" Haro asked, Lockon groaned and looked at his robot companion, giving it a thumbs up. "I'm so sorry," Vanille said, she helped Lockon up onto his feet and dusted him off. Lockon smiled, "Thank you for that, miss........" "Vanille." Vanille introduced, after seeing Lockon's confused face, she smiled and said, "That's my name. And yours?" "Lockon Stratos, and this is Haro." Lockon introduced, he grabbed Haro and showed it to her. Haro greeted with its LED eyes flashing and its ears flapping, "Hello there! Hello there!" "Hello there." Vanille smiled and gently took Haro in her hands, examining it excitedly. Lockon noticed Stern, and asked, "Are you the one who sent up the flare?"

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

The girl looked on at the collision with interest. Neither of these new arrivals appeared to be the one she was searching for, but perhaps they knew where she should look.
    "Yes, I am." she answered Lockon, before taking a light grip on her dress and curtseying the pair of them. "My name is Stern the Destructor. Excuse me for my bluntness, but would you happen to know of a 'Yoda'? I had heard that he was in charge of this station."

~~~

Levi simply looked at the man with interest. Was he playing? That seemed a strange thing for a grown man to do.
    "Aren't you the one that came outta that box? Can you let me in it?" she asked smiling, trying to mimic her sister's usual politeness, but not doing quite as well.
    "Oh! Also, I'm lost!" she said as an after-thought, still grinning regardless as she spoke towards the wall the man was hidden behind.

4. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

Sonic quickly reached the source of the flare, it was a girl, about as tall as Sonic was. "Hey, something wrong? I saw a flare go off!" He exclaimed, looking around for danger. Also there was another girl, pink hair, uppity,. There next to her stood a man with an eye patch, a robot companion with him.

~~

Deadpool examined the hologram, not really understanding any of it much at all. "Oh, if only Cable were here..." He mumbled. "I'm sure I'll figure it out. LATER TATERZ!"
    He stepped outside of Pride Rock and began walking. And walking. And walking some more.
    "Somethin' tells me I went the wrong way..."
    "Really? I never woulda guessed."
    "Oh, shut...Wait a sec..I see grass up ahead..."
    "The get yer mangled ass moving!"
    "Oh, boy, Sky City, Deadpool's a comin' to kick some ass! You'd better..."
    "Uh..Wa-"
    "♪BE PREPAAAAARED!!♪"

5. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora entered the strange temple and noticed a visitor's desk. "Excuse me, but do you know who's in charge here?" The receptionist looked away from filing her nails. "That would be Jedi Master Yoda, just take the elevator to your left and select 54." "Alright, thanks!" Sora said as he waved, entered the elevator and selected 54. On the way up Sora noticed a very familiar song playing. "Duh, duh, duh, duh-dada-dudada. Could have sworn I heard that before..." Then elevator then dinged 54 to which Sora then stepped out and walked into a big round room with one lone figure overlooking the city. "Excuse me, are you Master Yoda?"

6. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Stitch parked right behind Sonic, before jumping out, and crawling up next to him. "I saw big boom. What is boom?" He asked, eagerly.

7. Krown King's Apprentice

While overlooking the city, Master Yoda heard a young mans voice call his name. He turned around to see the boy with spikey brown hair. "Master Yoda, I am. Need to speak to me, do you?"

8. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

The Doctor mouthed to Roxas 'she's lost' Roxas mouthed back 'she says she is', after some mouthing to and fro they finally decide to let her in. The Doctor came out from behind the wall and grabbed the girls hand and started shaking it "I'm the Doctor!" Roxas eventually came out of his hiding place. "I'm Roxas." The Doctor, still shaking her hand, asked "And you are?"

OOC: Well... this is a short post, isn't it?

9. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora bowed to the admittedly small jedi master. "Master Yoda, I've just come to this place and was wondering if you needed any help because I'm sure it's nothing but I can't help but feel like something bad's going to happen here real soon."

10. Krown King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

Yoda nodded his head, for approval. "Sensed right, you have." Yoda then paused for a moment to analyze the boy. "Know your name, I do not."

11. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh, sorry." Sora rubbed the back of his neck. "It's Sora."

12. Krown King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

"Sora..." Yoda repeated. "Task for you, I have. Feeling people are looking for me, I do. Find them, you must."

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Lockon was surprised that such a young child had such a terrible title, but just then Haro caught his caught with the new arrivals. Vanille looked at them in awe, never having seen such creatures before. Lockon cleared his throat and looked at Stern, "I don't know any Yoda, but Haro and I were recently in a temple. Maybe I can take you there to find anyone who knows him, Stern." "May I go along?" Vanille asked, Lockon nodded with a smile, Haro's LED eyes flashed and its ears flapped happily as it spoke, "New buddies! New buddies!" "But this time, Haro, stay in the bag." Lockon said, turning the ball shaped robot to face him. Haro replied, embarrassed, "Yes, Lockon. Yes, Lockon."

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

Pausing only a moment to examine the animal-like arrivals, Stern bowed lightly to Lockon.
    "A temple would seem a likely place. Thank you for your offer, Mr. Stratos." she said, her politeness contrasting slightly with her dull tone.

~~~

She shook the Doctor's hand back vigourously, showing a surpising physical strength despite her child-like form.
    "Levi! Levi the Slasher!" she grinned, before motioning towards the axe-like weapon in her hands.
    "And his name's Vulnificus! Say hello!"
    "Good day." the weapon replied, it's blue gem flashing with each word.

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Lockon nodded, and looked at the others, "You guys are welcome to join if you wish." He placed Haro in the bag and turned to the direction of the temple, Vanille grabbed his hand and smiled. Lockon smiled and began to walk to the temple. He grabbed his commutator and still found no signal to contact the others on the Ptolemy, Lockon sighed and put it away. Vanille looked at him and asked, "Hey, Lockon, what happened to your eye?" "I was...... in a accident........" Lockon said calmly, not looking at her. Vanille sighed and kept quiet after that, following him to the temple.

16. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

Sonic shrugged and followed behind the Lockon, Vanille and Stern. "Looks like it's back to the crash sites. Let's go, Stitch." He said, motioning Stitch to follow.

17. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Abe cautiously wandered around a grassy field in this new world he was on. In the distance he could swear he heard Disney songs, Which was especially strange considering he didn't know what Disney was. Eventually, he spotted a man dressed in red and black off in the distance. He seemed to be armed so he approached with caution, ready to chant or run on a moment's notice. "hello." He said nervously to the masked man.

18. "Master Yoda, if you would not mind finishing your story, not to interrupt the new arrivals appearance, but we wish to know why we are in this place seeing that Takato was transported here and the place I was and the way I was shot off after the explosion, were completely opposite of this towers location!" Rei clinching his fist tighter, "Yeah Mr. Yoda sir, we kinda wanna know why were at this "cloud tower" in the first place!" Takato said with some slight anger in his eyes.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Lockon remained quiet as they neared the temple, and entered with the others. Vanille seemed to have regretted about asking Lockon of his injury, and tightened her grip on his hand. He found the service desk and found the elevator. Unexpectedly, he pressed the 54 floor bottom once everyone was in the elevator, when the door closed, Lockon stood against the wall and sighed. Vanille looked at him sadly, and looked away, thinking of her past.

20. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

Deadpool danced through a grassy field, lost in song. "♪Our teeth and ambition are bared, BE PREPAAA-♪ OH, HOLY HELL, WTF IS THAT!?" Deadpool squealed at the odd looking creature. Deadpool pulled out a pistol and aimed it at the creature. "D-Don't move, you....thing! I'll shoot!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.