Kingdom Hearts Can I go back to Monstro?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Shikou, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

dang, I really want to see that now. The first game wasn't really my favorite to play, mainly because the controls annoy the heck out of me, and I can never get over them; and I also don't happen to own the game anymore. Once I got the secret ending from it I was good

2. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Really? Thats a shock to hear. I cant remember if there are places where you need High Jump. I dont think I can survive the final boss (1st and 2nd fight) with out it.
    I think Monstro is only place where you need it.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Trust me you don't, I've done it. The biggest pain is the bosses in Hollow Bastion, and there are several items you can't get, but it is not required to finish the game.

4. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

So the truth behind Monstro is it's a optional world like Alantica is in KH2?
    You just land and leave? Thats amazing. But wouldn't that mean you would lack experience points that you would be weak against later fights?

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yes, the white trinity is avaiable after you defeat Riku ('st time, on Hollow Bastion first visit, when Donald, Goofy and the Keyblade came back to you).

Also, I always get Monstro if I fly of Agrabah to Atlantica (the whale is there), but I never get the Montro when I warp to him, just flying of Agrabah to Atlantica.

6. Jin うごかないで

It's random I think , sometimes when you warp to the monstro it's not there and it can happen when going to it manually.

7. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Ah, so that's how it's done. I always tried to get back into Monstro and failed miserably in the process, which really, really bugged me >.>

8. Daxa~ #stalker

Its random,yesh?
    Oh Monstro...
    I always just kinda rambled around and hoped for the best.
    Worked a few times.

9. Jin うごかないで

Well , warping to monstro and finding it there is sort of a 25% , it's better if you were to manually go to it if you want to go inside monstro. Because it's a higher chance of finding it there , it works for me every time when manually going there. :)

10. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

from what I recall during my latest replay of KH, I wasn't able to return to monstro till during or after the events at Hollow Bastion

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

To my knowledge time is irrelevant. I personally seem to have more luck if I try to return early. But I also had a friend that turned around because he wanted to train some in the Colosseum and then had trouble returning.

A normal flight seems to have higher odds than a warp flight, but both are still random. I tend to warp just because it is a lot faster. As with most random events in Kingdom Heart's the odds are low if you just recently failed, thus the suggestion to try from a fresh boot.

The best single flight odds you are going to it is to save at Agrahbah, save and reset (method for soft reset noted earlier), and then do a normal flight in the direction of Monstro whichever path he is in on your file. Then if you don't encounter him you just reset and you are primed for another try. Like I said before I prefer to warp instead, it seems to have a lower probability but you can probably make two or three attempts in the time it would take for you to do one normal flight. But aside from that it is the strategy I use when Monstro is being stubborn.