Bleach

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Noise, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Noise For Love and Justice

epic series, i love it!..but that not he point...

anyone read the new chapter? 364?

it was sad...and i was getting worried..then i finished it...fantastico!

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/

2. Hayabusa Venomous

I like it. Not really love it though. The Zanpakuto thing is pretty cool. Rukia is my fave character :3

3. Aura Goddess

I have to say, the beginning of the chapter caught me by surprise. I actually thought they were done for. But, as I continued reading and saw the end of it, I had a slight fangirl heart attack. XDD

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I love Bleach. Too many filler arcs in the anime though...
    That chapter was insane. Especially how it shifted from not standing a chance to being saved.

5. Noise For Love and Justice

i agree with the filler arcs...but atleast the anime (when they are on the main story) is fantastic...

i cheered out loud at the end of that chapter..i have been waiting for that ever since i finished the flash back stuff...i really wanna see them fight

6. Jayn

I didn't like Bleach.

No idea why. It was just really long and when I sat down to watch it I got really bored.

Maybe the manga is better.

7. Noise For Love and Justice

the manga is really good...but i like the anime...when there arnt fillers...but i guess the music is the one things that i love about this show...i think thats whats gets in sucked in...is the music

8. Aura Goddess

So have I. After the Turn Back the Pendulum, I was really waiting for them to show up and fight.

I was told that Wonderweiss could possibly be the strongest Espada. And after seeing what he had to done Ukitaka and Shunsui, I'm beginning to believe it.

9. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

i like bleach i think Grimjow is awesome and the hippie dude with the two swords he is cool also but i can never remember his name :P

10. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Seriously, Took them long enough.

Wonderweiss has the POWER of an Espada. With the possibity of being a Vasto Lorde.

I prefer Ulquiorra myself ;~;
    Shunsui or Ukitake are the people you are thinking of. xD

11. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

I don't go in for managa much, though I love bleach. Not so keen on the anime, either the dubs are really poor acting, or the subs make little sense. But the manga is awesome.

12. Noise For Love and Justice

well i freaked out when that happend...but isnt Ukitake sick or somthing?

and as for
    wonderwice...he was an Arrancar made with the Hyougioku resently...and thus the Hyougioku has had time to "power up" clearly making any Arrancar it makes much more powerful than the privious Espada...but WTF! Shunsui...is he dead?! i didnt think Tite would kill a captian off...and leave ANOTHER space open in the Gotei 13 ....i hope Unohana and all the captians in Hueco Mundo come back and help...otherwise its all gonna be up to the Visards

13. Aura Goddess

Ukitake is sick. He has tuberculosis, so if he gets too worked up in a fight, the illness comes up and makes him cough up blood.

I highly doubt Shunsui is dead. He's probably near death but not dead. If he was dead, then that'd suck pretty bad. He was a badass character, in my opinion.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I didn't see Wonderweis Shinigamification (or whatever it's called) but when he was bandaged up, didn't he have humanoid appearance? Just like a Vasto Lorde.

I'm still interested in that giant creature he brought with him, but I can't wait for the Visored to get into the action and see what the other captians do when some of them recognize them.

15. Noise For Love and Justice

hell, i just wanna see the Vizards fight...

16. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well...I really like this anime. I haven't read the manga, but the anime is really nice. My favorite characters are Orihime & Ichida.

Though, most of the time Orihime stands back and does nothing, but she has her moments. I sometimes get frustrated because she doesn't develop her powers, while everyone else is training their butts off.

So far the Dubbed anime is still far from Hueco Mundo, but my favorite episode was when Ulquiorra and that big brute(forgot name) went to the world to get Ichigo, and trashed everyone. I loved how well-drawn that episode looked, and how Orihime fought (even when she got owned)

Everyone got owned....which should be most of the situations because they are teenagers. I don't like how exaggerated it gets sometimes.

17. Noise For Love and Justice

Well Team! its Tuesday! and you know what that means?

a new bleach episode is dropping in japan within a few hours...which means it will be on Youtube around 12:00 central time.

and, just in case ya'll dont know..

its a filler >(

so if you miss it...
    oh well :3

18. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

It was by far the best chapter ever in my opinion.
    Now to see Gin and Aizen go Bankai <3
    8DD

19. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    This filler shows what happened before episode 1 of bleach.

20. Noise For Love and Justice

yes! and thats a pleasant surprise! im glad that the filler is acutall related to te original plot!

it was acute episode

dont forget team! Bleach Manga Chapter 365 droppes in Japan tommorow! and it should be up o Onemanga.com around 12:00 central time...unless it gets posted early so it doesn hurt to check